Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#122456 by soldierfortune Sat Sep 01, 2012 5:06 am
Scammer in brief:

Miss. Hadiza Mohammed Khalifa, 23 years old woman from the Liberia, father was killed by the rebel/opposition groups during a civil war. After the death of her father, she became a victim of maltreatment of her stepmother, who collected all her late father's property and took away her passport so that he can't escape abroad. Manage to escape to the UN refugee camp in Dakar, Senegal with her late father's essential documents. Late father (Dr. Mohammad Khalifa) left an inheritance $3.8 million US dollars, deposited in Scottish bank and Miss. Hadiza is the next of kin. Due a number of reasons she don't have access of the funds, mainly according to the financial governing laws of Senegal, people under refugees are not allow to participate personal into any monetary transaction or to operate an account international or locally and she needs of foreign assistant to prepare a claim for the bank and act as the beneficiary on her behalf. The funds would be transferred to an assistant's account and invested on the lucrative business. Assistant's commission and allowance would be 10%. The assistant would obtain the travel documents for her so that she can re-locate to live over to an assistant, continue her studies and start new better life.

She obtained a lawyer (Barrister Abdul Tounkara) to drafting power of attorney and the affidavit of oath. Then go to the High Court where Miss. Hadiza would sign the documents, lawyer should representing victim and sign documents on behalf of the victim. There was a number of costs, total sum €1.715 EURO and it should been pay immediately via Western Union.

MONEY RECEIVER:

Name: Edward Abdul Tounkara
Address: Rue 48 Laminu Guye Street, (2nd-floor), Dakar, Senegal

http://www.4ppl.com/hadiza

User: hadiza
I am a: Man
Birthday: 02.03.1986
Looking for Man
Hobbies: scamming
Language: English

Site: 4ppl
Date: 06.08.2012

How are you doing? i hope all is well my name is miss hadiza. i want to be your good friend please send me your email at my private box here ([email protected]) so i will give you my picture, have a nice day

Yours hadiza.

ISP: SONATEL, Senegal

Using stolen photos of model Alexis from Model Mayhem (not exactly the same photo, but enough.....):

http://www.flickr.com/photos/gregspictu ... 383451948/

Received: from [41.83.13.131]
Date: Tue, 7 Aug 2012 11:42:22 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: My dear, please I need your help

Hello Dearest One! How are you this moment, I hope this mail will reach you in good health, I'm really happy for you, I really want to have a good relationship with you, and I have a reason why I decided to get in touch with you because of the urgency of my situation here, and I am Miss Hadiza M. Khalifa, a 23 years old girl from Liberia, the only daughter of the late Dr Hadiza M. Khalifa who was killed by rebels groups during the reign of president Charles Taylor, after many innocent soul were killed, My father was killed by the government of Charles Taylor.

I am compelled to contact you because of the abuse that I received from my stepmother. She had planned to bring all my late father`s treasury and properties from me since the unexpected death of my beloved Father. Meanwhile, I wanted to escape but she hide my international passport and other valuable travel documents. Fortunately I was discovering that my Father`s File which contains important documents. So I decided to run to the refugee camp where I am presently seeking asylum under the United Nations High Commission for Refugees here in Dakar, Republic of Senegal. I would personally contact you for a long term business relationship and investment assistance in your country.

My father of blessed memory deposited the sum of $ 3.8, 000.00 Million usd in Finance Company with my name as a family valid it. However I will forward the information required deposit to confirm in your acceptance to assist me to transfer and investment of the Fund in your country. As you help me in an investment and I would complete my studies because I was in my school when the crisis began. I intend to make up to 10% of the total money for your services and the balance shall be my investment capital. This is why I decided to contact you. Please all communications should be through this email address only for confidential purposes. I am only surviving through the support of the Rev. Father Garry Thomos who is pasturing the church in the camp, He have allowed me to be receiving calls from you through his office telephone number, which is as follows: (+221 765 257 068), remember to ask him Miss Hadiza Khalifa the Liberian girl at the female hostel, when you call.

As soon as I receive your positive response showing your interest I will put things into action immediately. In light of the above, reveals an urgent message indicating your ability and willingness to handle this transaction sincerely. I stay in the female hostel. Awaiting your urgent and positive response. Please keep this only to your care, please I ask you not to disclose it until the fund has been transferred. I hope my explanation is very clear, but if you need further clarification, then send your questions. Thank you hope to receive from you soon.

Yours!
Miss Hadiza Khalifa

Received: from [41.83.14.157]
Date: Wed, 8 Aug 2012 03:46:55 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: MY GREETING TO YOU

Hello My Dearest Heart, How are you today in health and family? I hope fine, my regard to you. I appreciate your interest and your willingness to help me yet, the most important thing I need from you now is your honesty and integrity. I choose you in this transaction, based on my current status here in Dakar Senegal. In addition, I went into serious discussions with the holding bank where this money is deposited into and they advise me on what to do to have access to my late father's Fund, the legal department of the bank told me that in situations just like mine, that the best solution is requesting the assistance of a reliable foreigner who can assist me claim/receive the fund and invest it on my account, as I would like.

I then decided to contact you, hoping that with your advanced knowledge may be able to work together, so if anything comes from us, we can go into life partnership if you want, because I am not yet married. Though it took the time to my mind to contact you and offer you this proposal, my whole life depends on you. I will attach the death essential document of my beloved father for your view as prove, please understand that there is no illegality involved in this transaction, You will deal with the bank holding directly. In the response to this email will I forward to you all the contacts of the Bank where the money is deposited by the end of my father so that you contact them to know the possibility to release the money to your account, I'm looking forward to read from you. Waiting for your soonest response.

Love with care,
Your Forever
Hadiza

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Received: from [41.83.14.70]
Date: Mon, 3 Sep 2012 02:35:32 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: DARLING PLEASE CONTACT THE BANK FOR THE PROCESS

My dearest Heart, How are you today ? I believe everything is fine, as for me I am fine here with all hopes to meet with you immediately after the transfer of my money to your position for a better life, God will bless and reward you for every effort you are about to make to see me out from this present situation that I'm living today as a result of the untimely of my parents (may their gentle souls rest in peace). Darling I appreciate your honesty towards assisting me, my dear I want to inform you that this moment I have sent a letter to my bank in informing them about my conclusion to nominate you as my foreign representative to whose account this money should be transfer. Please read this information below and keep it secret from anybody's hearing. Contact the bank through e-mail to find out the ways of moving this deposit/money to your account. When you contact them, these are the information you have to give them to identify me. Please if you need any information more , just ask for it so as to move this process fast enough.

NAME OF THE BANK - ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND
NAME OF THE TRANSFER - OFFICER IS MR. Miller Mclean
TELEPHONE NUMBER IS : 044 7024 025 041 / 447031863763
EMAIL ADDRESS-( [email protected] )

Already I have informed this bank about my intention to claim my late father's deposit of which my name appears as the next of kin. Attention Mr Miller Mclean the foreign transfer officer of the bank telling him that you are my representative and that you want to assist me transfer my 3.8 million dollars deposited by late father of which I am the next of kin. After which you call me on phone today.

THE ACCOUNT INFORMATION IS AS FOLLOWS.
ACCOUNT NAME IS (DR MOHAMMED KHALIFA)
AMOUNT (3.8 MILLION DOLLARS)
NEXT OF KIN MISS (HADIZA MOHAMMED KHALIFA)
ACCOUNT NUMBER (RBS/745608902546/QB/91/A.)

God bless you as you do this today,
Yours in love
Hadiza

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

IP: not available, gmail user
Sender: [email protected]
Date: Tue, 4 Sep 2012 08:59:46 +0000
Subject: ACKNOWLEDGMENT/TRANSFER PROCEDURE

WELCOME TO THE ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND PLC LONDON UNITED KINGDOM
ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND PLC LONDON
ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND PLC.
Email: [email protected]
Telephone/Fax: +447024016917 / +447024016706
Royal Bank of Scotland Registered in Scotland No. 90312.
Registered Office: P.O BOX 1000, Gogaburn, Edinburgh, EH12 1HQ, UK.
04/SEPTEMBER/2012

THE KIND ATTENTION.
DEAR SIR/MADAM
YOUR INQUIRY ON ACCOUNT REFERENCE NUMBER: RBS/745608902546/QB/91/A.

WE ARE WRITING TO ACKNOWLEDGE THE RECEIPT OF YOUR INQUIRE MAIL ON THE ABOVE SUBJECT MATTER WE WISH TO INFORM YOU THAT WE HAVE RECEIVED A MANDATE OF RECOGNITION VIED A LETTER OF NOMINATION FROM YOUR PARTNER (MISS HADIZA MOHAMMED KHALIFA) MANDATING US TO RECOGNIZE YOU AS HER NOMINATED FUNDS RECIPIENT AND ON THE STRENGTH OF THE SUBMISSION AND APPROVAL WE WRITE YOU.

WE WISH TO INFORM YOU THAT FROM OUR RECORDS THAT ACCOUNT REFERENCE NUMBER RBS/745608902546/QB/91/A. IN THE MANDATE FILE HAS AS THE ACCOUNT INITIAL DEPOSIT THREE MILLION, EIGHT HUNDRED THOUSAND UNITED STATES DOLLARS (US$3.8.000.00) BY OUR LATE CUSTOMER DR. MOHAMMED KHALIFA. WE ARE VERY MUCH WILLING TO CARRY OUT THE RELEASE/REMITTANCE INSTRUCTIONS SUBJECT TO THE FULFILLMENT OF INHERITANCE CLAIMS CONDITIONS AS CLEARLY STIPULATED IN THE STATUTORY LAWS OF THE ROYAL BANK WHERE THE DISPOSITION IS MADE WHICH STATES INTER-ALIA "

2.3.3 INHERITANCE
A PERSON INHERITING THE BALANCE OF AN ACCOUNT ACQUIRES A RIGHT OF DISPOSAL ONLY AFTER PRESENTATION OF THE ORIGINAL CERTIFICATE OF DISTRIBUTION OF AN ESTATE, MADE BEFORE A NOTARY PUBLIC OR OTHER DOCUMENTS LEGALLY BINDING ON THE BANK. SUCH PERSON DOES NOT BECOME THE ACCOUNT HOLDER; THEREFORE HIS/HER INSTRUCTION MAY ONLY EXTEND TO THE TRANSFER OF THE FINAL ACCOUNT BALANCE, AFTER THE DEDUCTION OF RELEVANT CLOSING COSTS AND CHARGES".

IN CONTEXT, WHAT IT MEANS AND ADVISED IS THAT THE MINISTRIES CONCERNED SHALL ISSUE THE FOLLOWING DOCUMENTS BEING THE REQUISITE CONDITIONS OF CLAIM ON INHERITED FUNDS: BELLOW IS THE PROCEDURES IN RELEASING/TRANSFERRING A DECEASE CUSTOMER FUNDS TO ANOTHER COUNTRY.

(A) A CERTIFICATE OF DEPOSIT ISSUED TO HIM BY OUR BANK IN HARD COPY.

(B) YOU ARE REQUESTED TO PRESENT THE DEATH CERTIFICATE OF (HER DECEASED FATHER) CONFIRMING HIS DEATH IN HARD COPY.

(C) POWER OF ATTORNEY DULLY SIGNED BY A SENEGAL BASED LAWYER HENCE THE NEXT OF KIN IS PRESENTLY IN SENEGAL.

(D) AN AFFIDAVIT OF OATH/SUPPORT FROM THE HIGH COURT OF SENEGAL.

THESE DOCUMENTS SHALL BE MADE FAVORING YOU AS THE ASSIGNS TO THE FUNDS. AS SOON AS WE RECEIVED THE LEGAL EMPOWERMENT WE SHALL CALCULATE ALL ACCUMULATED INTEREST, DEDUCT OUR CHARGES AND THEN EFFECT TRANSFERS TO YOUR ACCOUNT. AS IT STANDS NOW THE MONEY/FUNDS CANNOT BE ACCESSED/CLAIMED BY ANYBODY UNTIL THE RELEVANT CONDITIONS HAS BEEN MADE AND ADHERED TO. NOTE: THE ABOVE DOCUMENT ARE COMPULSORY, AND ARE NEEDED TO PROTECT OUR INTEREST.YOU SHOULD BE ADVISED TO SEEK/CONTACT A SENEGAL BASED ATTORNEY/LAWYER TO ASSIST YOU OF ISSUANCE AND LEGALIZATION OF THE INHERITANCE CLAIM ENHANCING DOCUMENTS. SHOULD YOU HAVE ANY QUESTION(S), PLEASE CONTACT OUR FOREIGN OPERATIONAL DIRECTOR- THROUGH HIS, VIA PHONE FOR MORE DIRECTIVES/CLARIFICATIONS. OR OFFICE TELEPHONE NUMBERS. +447024016917
FAX 447024016706.

YOURS FAITHFULLY,
MR. SHONA MACKENZIE.
(FOREIGN OPERATION/WIRE TRANSFER DEPT).
R.B.S

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Received: from [41.83.13.200]
Date: Wed, 5 Sep 2012 01:21:47 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: My dear, please contact this lawyer for the document

My Dearest heart, How are you over there, I hope fine? darling I hear the respond of the bank, however I have discus with reverend and he gave me the contact of this lawyer, Dr Edward Tounkara, please darling I want you to contact him on how we can get the document ready, below here is his contact information.

Name: Dr. Edward Abdul Tounkara
Email: [email protected], [email protected]
Telephone: +221 778 391 880

Please try to call him on phone and tell him what we need though I have inform him about you. on our communication with lawyer he demand that while sending him a mail that you should send including the below data to enable him work on the document without any mistake.Your complete name, your home address, your occupation, your age and telephone numbers, please contact him with the above information as soon as possible. I will be waiting for your reply as you contact him soon, please call the lawyer immediately. Take care of your self,

Yours Hadiza

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Received: from [41.83.12.202]
Date: Mon, 8 Oct 2012 00:58:36 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Good morning dearest ”xxxxxxxx”

My dearest ”xxxxxxxx”,

Good morning from Hadiza, I’m very much happy to write you this morning, please how was your weekend, I hope fine. My dear, I want to know how you have been going with lawyer in getting the required document ready, please my dear I am suffering here and I want you to try everything within your power to see that we have the document done this week, I have talk to lawyer this morning and he assure me that you and him are working to complete everything, please I’m eager to read from you to know in details how everything is going, I mean when the document will be ready, please make my pains your priority and have pity on me. Take care of your self, I will be waiting your soonest reply,

Yours ever Hadiza

Received: from [41.83.12.68]
From: "DR-EDWARD LAWFIRM T. ASSOCIATES" <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 08 Oct 2012 04:57:42 -0400
Subject: INHERITANCE CLAIM AND LEGALIZATION COST.

EDWARD LAW FIRM & ASSOCIATES
MEMBER ECOWAS BANK ACCREDITED ATTORNEYS.
Rue 48, Laminu Guye Street, Dakar,
Certified Human Resources Professional
Immigration Resource Centre (CHRPIRC) Inc.
B.A, L.L.B, M.A, N.A.A
P. O. Box 28874 Dakar Senegal,
Tel: +221-778-391-880 .
Email: [email protected]
OUR REF: JLC/01541
YOUR REF: LMC/0549 DATE 08/10/2012

ATTENTION:Sir. ”xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx”.

In compliance with the content of my email dated on 08/10/2012. I wish to inform you that after due confirmations from the bank, of the true existence of the money, its legitimacy and inquires from appropriate quarters about the needful for successful completion of the transfer process, that I hereby accept to dutifully handle the case. I have seen the documents as your partner shows me. The young girl father's death certificate and the deposit certificate. I was made to understand that these documents are required by the bank for the transfer. I have drafted a tentative power of attorney/affidavit of oath based on your partner request and information which will be notarized on my chambers letter head after the signature of party involved at the Federal High Court Here In Dakar Senegal. In View of above and from my inquiring.

(A) It will cost the sum of 420 Euros. For authentication of the power of attorney.

(B) Swearing of the affidavit of oath at the federal high court here before it becomes valid will cost 385 Euros.

(C) For notary stamping at the notary office (before it will go out from Senegal here) it will cost 410 Euros.

(D) My legal processing fee of 500 Euros.

All amounting to (1,715 Euros) One Thousand Seven Hundred And Fifteen Euros) to get everything done.

After due consultations from Dakar Federal High Court, I understand that it will officially cost you the sum of 1,715 Euros only to legalize the power of attorney, poverty alleviation levy imposed by government of Senegal on any investor in the country and in the category of such fund income is 1,715 Euros which must be paid to Inland Revenue Office. The payment receipt would be tendered to the Federal High Court before the power of attorney is notarized. The funds in Bank is a guarantee to you by the next of kin together with my law firm certificate, (including notary fee) ten banking days after receipt of the fund (US$3,800 000:00) in your country bank account as customary in legal services.

Sir. You should arrange and only send now the government levy and my processing fees of 1,715 Euros to enable me commence and conclude actions on the authentication of the power of attorney/agreement in the Federal High Court. To speedy the process you are to send these money through Western Union Money Transfer System (which is the fastest mean's of sending money to enable this noble office prepare and validate the power of attorney/affidavit of oath here in the high court and notary republic respectively. Send or call my office for the information as soon as you send the money to enable my chamber to go and get the money out from the bank and start the preparation of those document's as you requested which will only take two working day's for it readiness for the transfer.

Western Union Money Transfer Information
Name: Edward Abdul Tounkara
Address: .Rue 48 Laminu Guye Street.
(2nd-floor) Dakar Senegal.
Amount needed: 1,715 Euros.

Send the transfer information as soon as you send the funds to enable our office to receive the money here.

Thanks.
Faithfully yours
Barr Edward Abdul Tounkara (Esq.)
Edward Law Firm Chambers & Associates.
Rue 48 Laminu Guye Street.
(2nd -floor) Dakar Senegal.
Tel :( +221-778-391-880)
Advertisement