Company Representative scams, Payment Processing scams and other Employment scams.
#106447 by chezycoke Mon Jun 04, 2012 7:11 am
Virgo Home Improvements Limited [email protected]
7:24 PM (45 minutes ago)

to me
Dear Applicants,

Attached is the company Application Form, print and Fill the whole necessary field with the appropriate details, and assign your signature at the foot of the form to prove sign of acknowledgement. The Application Form must be completed in the format provided.
Please note that all the essential information required must be presented in the Application Form. All information provided must be true and correct based on your qualification and experience.
Read all the instructions carefully before you begin to complete the Application Forms. Fill in the forms carefully and completely, e-mail back a scanned copy of the filled Application Form in period of Two(2) working days.

Regards,

Sir. Bryan Brook
Overseas Employment Department

Application Form.docx
45K View Download
Advertisement

#117679 by Nesma Fri Aug 03, 2012 6:01 am
[email protected] is scam please be careful & don't pay them anything I have reported them through fraud website http://www.actionfraud.police.uk/ & they have confirmed it.

If you also check virago Home improvements web site you will see it is a real company, they are a victim of these fraud attempts as well. Virgo Home Improvements is a small company they don't offer such big salaries as suggested by [email protected], you will notice that the logo of the company on appointment, Agreement & whatever other letter they provide is in bad resolution. Once you pay they will keep asking you for other payments until you get bored & realize it's Spam.

DO NOT PAY OR DEAL WITH THESE PEOPLE OR Emails:
[email protected] Barrister. Noah Weiniger
[email protected] & [email protected] Sir Bryan Brook

I have also reported them through UK Border Website as they are also using it;s name to commit fraud:
Thank you for contacting the UK Border Agency.

We regret that we are unable to assist with your enquiry as it appears to relate to a possible scam.

Please note that we are unable to confirm the authenticity of offers of employment or appointments.

If you wish to report a fraud offence you may contact Action Fraud either by telephone 0300 123 2040 (Monday to Friday 8am to 8pm, Saturdays 9am to 4pm or Sundays 10am to 4pm) or email at [email protected]. Alternatively if you wish to complete a fraud report you can do this online via the online reporting tool https://reportfraud.actionfraud.org.uk/fraudreport/

We apologise for not being able to help you further.

Sent: 11 July 2012 15:59
To: IND Public Enquiries
Subject: Online allegation report

What is the crime you are reporting?
Immigration
Are there any children involved?
No
Please describe the crime you wish to report.
This is to report suspicious behavior. I live in the UnitedArab Emirates & I have received a job offer from a company named Virgo Home Improvements, I was contacted by Sir. Bryan Brook. The following is the Email I received: Dear Ms. Nesma Hassanien. This is to inform you that with reference to your application and abiding to the rules and regulations of the company. We here by inform you,that you have been issued with an employment in our company with Employment Number UK/LG/0410278963. And your service began effective as from 15th of August, 2012. Your signing this form confirms your acceptance of the terms and conditions and that you would be joining our team on the given date. Forward a copy of this Appointment Letter to the United Kingdom Border Agency Home Service E-mail address bellow for the processing of your work permit. UK Border Agency E-mail: [email protected] “We welcome you to our innovative and dynamic team” Regards, Sir. Bryan Brook Overseas Employment Department VIRGO HOME IMPROVEMENTS LIMITED. 115-117 Caledonia Street,Bradford, West Yorkshire, BD4 7BJ.United Kingdom. E-mail: [email protected] I have tried to find this email account [email protected] on this web site but failed to find it. I was requested to make a payment of 300GBP to the following Western Union Account: PAYMENT INFORMATION :( WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER / MONEYGRAM MONEY TRANSFER) First Name: Mrs. Rita Last Name: Williams Street Address: Lunar House, 40 Wellesley Road City: Croydon State: Surrey Zip Code: CR9 2BY Country: United Kingdom Text Question: To Whom Answer: Rita
Please tell us when the crime you wish to report is happening, or when it happened.
5th -9th of July 2012
Where is it happening or where did it happen?
[email protected] [email protected] [email protected]
Do you know about any transport or vehicles used?
Not applicable to this case
Do you know about any freight/cargo, post or fast parcels used?

What do you know about the person or people involved?
I was contacted by Barrister. Noah Weiniger The Deputy Director UK Border Agency 11th Floor, Lunar House 40 Wellesley Road Croydon, CR9 2BY & Sir. Bryan Brook from I was contacted byBarrister. Noah Weiniger The Deputy Director UK Border Agency 11th Floor, Lunar House 40 Wellesley Road Croydon, CR9 2BY & Sir. Bryan Brook from Virgo Home Improvements
How do you know this information and why are you telling us about it now?
I was applying for job vacancies online and was contacted by the above mentioned people
Last edited by Bubbles on Fri Aug 03, 2012 9:40 pm, edited 1 time in total. Reason: Quotations added for clarity.
#122460 by samy_h30 Sat Sep 01, 2012 5:53 am
I have received a message which is written the following:
Name: Mr. Mohammed Samy Mahmoud. Employment Number: UK/LG/0410278963

Country of Origin: Egypt. Job Resumption Date: 20/09/2012

With reference to your application and subsequent CV Received, we have the pleasure in offering you the post of a

Administrative Clerk with effect from 20th of September, 2012.

GB Pounds

Basic Salary per year £ 48,000

Housing Allowance per year £ 11,400

Transport Allowance per year £ 10,700

Medical Allowance per year £ 8,500

One Month Leave Allowance £ 10,200

For the first year vacation time shall be Pro-rated, you will be entitled to 30 days vacation yearly, Notify the management of necessary steps in assuring excellent performance of the company and absolute report on customers' reaction.

It is also expected of you to abide with all the rules and regulation of Virgo Home Improvements Limited.

Virgo Home Improvements Limited reserves the right to dismiss you on the ground of not limited to gross misconduct, dishonesty and all other acts likely to bring the company into disrepute or to cause loss of goodwill, any other ground which in the opinion of the company warrants summary dismissal.

Virgo Home Improvements Limited management can terminate this appointment with one month salary in lieu of notice. You may as well resign your appointment with the company by giving us a month's notice and you will be formally discharged after the management approves your resignation letter.

We look forward to your joining Virgo Home Improvements Limited Team.

Indicate your acceptance of this contract and terms thereof by signing below and returning the signed copy to us within the next 48hours and also send a signed scanned copy of only this letter of appointment to the United Kingdom Home Office Head Quarter to apply for your Visa.

Sign below if you accept this offer with the above terms.

Regrettably money had been transferred as it was mentioned in the speech the other has discovered it's a big scam, I hope to publish the name of this company cursed until the monument is not on one another.
#122481 by began steele Sat Sep 01, 2012 7:40 am
samy_h30 Please delete your contact details. Yes it is a scam. You won't get money back. The salary indicated is grossly inflated. Employment of this type would not allow immigration to UK. The whole matter is fake and the English is substandard .

We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm. ~~ George Orwell.