Information on romance scams and scammers.
#129894 by Spook Sat Oct 20, 2012 11:04 am
http://us1.badoo.com/search/#/01225950361
Val 47, Washington

I suppose I could say that I am a Renaissance man by nature... by that I mean... I am always learning and stretching my mind. A man who is willing to show his deepest feelings to the right woman... bare my soul and reveal my innermost dreams and desires. I am an extrovert by nature... but private about love and protective about the ones I love--I will always have your back. I am romantic and once … given, my love grows and deepens. I will always want to hold your hand... look into your eyes... and tell you how much you mean to me-- this is natural for me... I am not a passive participant in life and to that end I enjoy playing a sport rather than watching it.... I am funny to the point of causing you stomach pains... and wise in words. I know when to be serious and when to be silly...... and I never miss the moments that count
Interested in
I am looking for a special someone with whom I might share a few interests but more importantly someone who shares an outlook on life, values, a perspective on what is important in a relationship and what it takes to keep a relationship exciting and vital. To me, things like family, values, affection and trust are those important things. The woman I am most likely to be interested in (although, I … am open to the possibility of surprises!) enjoys the arts, the outdoors, is smart, fit, well informed A sense of humor, passion for living

Hello pretty beauty they say its in the eyes of the beholder I must confess this is what I call beautiful, cos I was stock on your profile....am sure I wont bore you with my long lines. I hope you will find time to look up my profile and also give me the opportunity of knowing you. until I read your line ...cheers
let me have your email address for easy communications cos am not good in here [email protected]

Image Image
Advertisement

#130340 by ratt84 Tue Oct 23, 2012 7:08 am
facebook.com/val.brown.98871
Val Brown
Lives in Columbus, Ohio
Widowed
From Croydon, United Kingdom
Male

About Val
blurbs as on badoo