Information on romance scams and scammers.
#124060 by ratt84 Mon Sep 10, 2012 1:38 pm
now back :D

Hello dear xxx
how are you doing today ..sorry for the late respond i was so busy with my business
am a business man i do travel to buy crude oil and gas :=) and they will export to UK
by cargo ship tanker..hope to know more about you too and have you been married\
before did you have kids? how long have you been alone and hope you like my picture
did you have yahoo or msn so we can chat and see each other on camera..hope you
have a nice working day
take care

Received: from [91.228.2.89]
Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2012

IP: 91.228.2.89
Organization: Netco Solutions
Services: Confirmed proxy server
Advertisement

#124065 by ratt84 Mon Sep 10, 2012 2:21 pm
30 mins later
Thanks for your respond am so happy to read your respond
am inside the office too.you made my day with your respond..
am new on that site and i need real friend and am not looking for
on night woman but true love to give all my love and have love in
return hope we can talk after work on msn or yahoo so we can see
each other on camera..i can,t send you picture all my picture is at
the other laptop at home..hope to talk with you soonest..is morning here
10.52AM --- correct, time in Accra when you analyze the header
in hope you have a nice working day
my regard

Received: from [91.228.2.89]
Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2012

pics already here
#124869 by mama Sat Sep 15, 2012 12:24 pm
Now has a new name, new mail only same pictures
Chuks Brown Williams
Email Sender: [email protected]
IP address: 41.218.255.92
IP address country: Ghana
IP address state: Volta
IP address city: Ridge
IP address latitude: 5.5500
IP address longitude: -0.2000
ISP of this IP: Ghana Telecom
Organization: Ghana Telecom
Local Time of this IP country: 2012-09-15 16:22

Good day my dear good friend i am very happy to meet you once again my name is Chuks Brown i came from ARIZONA UNITED STATE OF AMERICA i am a U S soldier currently serving in Afghanistan. You see i lost my wife 4yrs ago on Plane crash may her gently soul rest in peace amen. We had two children Andrew and he is 32yrs old also serving in the US Army and Jo,she is 25yrs old studying in the UK. I came in contact with you because i been looking for a soul mate to spend my life with after my retirement in the military. I have been in service for so long now and i would be retiring this year my dear good friend and i would like you to be my friend perhaps to enable us know each other very good. I am a careering father and romantic, you see, my dear good friend in life a friend is someone who will walk the long way when you don't want to hop the fence and also i understand that no distance of place or lapse of time can lessen the friendship of those who are thoroughly persuaded of each others worth. I seek your friendship and looking forward to hear from you, always i attach my photo for your perusal i hope you would like it hugs and kisses
Kindest Regard,
Chuks.
#133583 by ratt84 Mon Nov 12, 2012 6:36 am
tagged.com/uid=5978388257
Santos D
Last Active: 49 minutes ago
Relationship Status: Single
Interested In: Friends, Dating, Serious Relationship, Networking
Languages: English
Ethnicity: Caucasian/White
Religion: Other
Orientation: Straight

Hi Dear nice reading your profile. I'm micheal joerdan, honestly, i really like you and want to know you and also wish to establish a serious relationship that will lead to marriage if our Chemistry match. Do you mind dropping your email with me?

AM HAPPY TO KNOW YOU

Received: from [115.135.202.48]
Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2012
Seremban, Malaysia

#176249 by Annoyed22 Wed Sep 11, 2013 5:41 pm
This guy is a fraud. He added me on Facebook using the name Ferdinand Mark Henry. I do internet marketing online and I showed him how successful I am doing with it, because he expressed interest in joing. He wanted me to send him money. But being the person I am i refused! He said his son Mark is sick and they dont have insurance, and he wanted me to send him money via western union. I immediately brought that conversation to a premature end. Then I asked why am i your only facebook friend, do you have no friends or family he said he just signed up a few days ago and he was not online until today. I was not buying that! I watch CatFish so i google searched the image and i found this site and noticed the person was using someone named John Magaue's pictures so i asked him if he knew who John Magaue was he said "NO, WHY?" then i quickly blocked and reported him on Facebook. I just wanted to share with everyone. Beware of this man he is a FRAUDULENT CHARACTER!
#189687 by Zsoka Sun Feb 02, 2014 5:46 am
Dear Sir ,

How is life with you today, I hope to do , and delicious ? let me introduce myself a bit , I'm Robert Fellaini Diplomat Diplomatic Agent for skilled work experience in Europe, Africa and Asia, my years till date. I am writing to the United Nations office in Ghana , I am to pass two luggage boxes in your home country Hungary boxes sent General Adrian Bradshaw Afghanistan, some soldiers who are heading to Mali for peacekeeping where i can find the name, address, telephone number and e -mail address attached to luggage transportation.

Sir , this is to notify you that I am the Kotoka International Airport in Accra Ghana I have a little problem with the airport authorities know that the box does not think we need to look for so the President's Working Group I took the boxes to the ware house demanding task of customs clearance document will be the sum of € 1000 euro , so I tried to call , but I just explore a little note attached to the package of General Adrian John Bradshaw did not understand the English language that I prefer to send you an e- mail and given to the Hungarian language for better understanding . so I wrote to inform you of this node with the issues going on at the airport, so I was able to secure the box before the end of today , ma'am.

Please Madam at this point I want you to be patient while I will always keep you updated with the shipment. Note: Look at the diplomatic identity card and international passport attached with her ​​husband near the boxes into the storage building attached to the e -mail , while looking forward to your urgent response

Regards

Dip : Fellaini Robert
Mobile: +233244494335This letter was referred to by a soldier in Afghanistan diplomattától deductible, the package was $ 5 million! When I found out I could not believe that someone so wants to blackmail me, and I said I did not send money because my husband was sent, I do not have the money and he finaszroza the costs incurred, photos showed who he is because they do not know how to attach photos, so I can not be attached, but I attach a letter from her readers even el4
From: diplomat robert Fellaini [mailto:[email protected]]
Sent: Monday, October 28, 2013 1:33 PM
To: XXXXX
Subject: RE: Diplomát Fellini Robert‏

Tisztelt Hölgyem,

Tiszteletben tartva kapom az e-mail, kérjük, ezt előre nem Niether tőlem, vagy, vagy általános, de az Airport alkotmány, hogy a dokumentum, hogy én tud lépni a szállítás. Épp most meg az árfolyam, és ez az az összeg, hogy fizetni a pénznemet (1000 Euro = 292.995 forint), így el kell küldeniük (292.995 forint), Ugently, hogy a II nem fog hiányozni a járat tartozik.

Kérjük, Madam várom a sürgős választ, hogy én adhat részleteket és arról, hogyan kell küldeni a pénzt Átfedés Via Moneygram vagy a Western Union.

Üdvözlettel

Dip: Fellaini Robert
Mobil: +233 244 494 335 sztelt Sir,

With due respect I receive the email, please do not forward Niether me or, more broadly, but the Airport Constitution, the document that I can move on to the delivery. I was just at the exchange rate, and this is the amount to pay for their currency (Euro 1,000 = £ 292,995), so you should send (HUF 292,995), Ugently that II will not miss your flight equipment.

Please wait for your urgent response Madam, that I can give you details and information on how to send the money Overlay Via Moneygram or Western Union.THIS IS THE ORIGINAL ENGLISH
Dotti wrote:Your suspicions were correct. Those emails were written by an African scammer, not an American soldier.
Only in the world of scammers are there hundreds of boxes of money laying around to just pick up and keep. In reality, if a soldier did find money in a raid (something that has actually only happened once in this war, years ago), it would be turned in to the US military. It would not be burned, and any soldier who tried to keep it would be in serious trouble, and would end up in prison.

He hadn't asked for money yet, but he was about to. His intention was to send the (nonexistent) box of money to you, but it would be stuck in customs, or the "delivery agent" would run into problems, and would contact you, telling you that you have to send money to release the package. Of course in reality, there is no package, and the only money that is supposed to change hands is your money, going to the scammer.

Notice also how he says "your country" instead of actually listing the name of your country. That is because he is sending the same letter to people in different countries, and he doesn't want to have to take the time to change the country name in his letters.

If he contacts you again, ignore him.
#251260 by malu53 Fri May 15, 2015 2:55 pm
deleted on zorpia

pics already in thread

Hi dear, how are you doing my dear, letting you know you are so beautiful and I will be glad to know you and have you as my good friend and you are free to write me on my yahoo i.d my dear or waiting to hear from you on my email address [email protected]
#251261 by malu53 Fri May 15, 2015 2:57 pm
tickme.com
also General John Mageau

am a man looking to meet women
Marital Status: Single
Sexuality: Straight
Profession: Army General

Interests: honest caring trusted and happiness and love
Makes me happy: yes...[email protected]

Personal Information
State: California
Town/City: california

My Thoughts
i am single also from USA California looking for a honest caring trusted and lovely woman whom i will have the rest of my life with and ,,and for more information you are free to contact me on my email address.. [email protected]
waiting to hear from you
#251263 by malu53 Fri May 15, 2015 3:09 pm
several Skype profiles

Skype ID # 1gen.george.william.casey6
Name: General Jim Ovia

Skype avatar

Skype ID # 2general.jim.ovia5
Name: General Jim Ovia

same avatar