Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#119611 by foust_girl1 Wed Aug 15, 2012 5:49 am
id=20120815145915_20120815131301_52498hd6WCgG0thZQAgAAAA1.jpg]Image[/url]ImageImageImage
Girlsdateforfree
Godlyman1960
52, Scottsdale
Live life, laugh and love:)
Location Scottsdale, Arizona, United States
Age 52
My height 6ft 0in[
My hair color Dark Brown
My eyes Blue
My body type Slim
On Girlsdateforfree as username Godlyman1960. Age 52 DOB 04-18-60 Supposedly from Scottsdale, AZ. Has one son age 10 said he is in Malaysia on contract job.
About GODLYMAN1960
General interests
Love to fish and sun on the White River. The nights are dark, one can actually see the stars. Great hiking and rock climbing too. Civilization with a country tone! Sold the boat, so now have to enjoy the Harley.....Biking the lakes, going out for dinner with friends, concerts, movies, sporting events such as the Twins & Gophers athletics (volleyball, hockey, basketball... i enjoy dining out (doesn't everyone) some fishing & hunting - learning to appreciate wine - i'm an excellent cook - enjoy m
Favorite newspapers, books or magazines
I read the newspaper daily - the last book I read was "Winning" by Jack Welsh... I am a big Stephen King fan as well as enjoy classics such as To Kill a Mockingbird, The Great Gatsby...books that makes one think are my style...................I'm a voracious reader and there's lots of my shelf still to get to. Just finished a historical account of the 1967 Six Day War and am currently reading 'Mayflower' and a book on Ultramarathons,,,,,,Favorites are seafood, sushi, steaks, artichokes, Caesar s
Favorite activities
I'm not quite sure what winters are for. Road trips, long or short. Truck or Harley, they both have their benefit......I enjoy long bike rides (especially to and around the beach), racquetball, golf, jogging, hiking...drinks while bowling, darts, pool, shuffleboard is always a good time too! Of course my crazy family & friends are a major source of fun as well................I enjoy work, sports, the beach, reading and working out at the gym.
Favorite films or TV shows
Sweet Home Alabama ,Princess Bride ,When Harry Met Sally, Return to Me ,You've Got Mail,The Wedding Singer, Sleepless in Seattle ,Pretty Woman ,Dirty Dancing ,6 Days 7 Nights .The Sixth Sense ,Ghost ,Rush Hour ,Pure Country ,Notting Hill .Lord of the Rings ,any comedy ,Shrek ,Story of Us ,Dr. Zhivago .Any classic ,Casablanca ,Emperor's New Groove ,Money Pit ,Apollo 13 ,Bed of Roses ,Family Man ,Titanic ,Mad About You- DVD Reruns ,Thomas Crown Affair ,
Want to visit
Loco Coyote's, Razoo's- any, Los Lupes in GP, The Oasis at Joe Pool, Campo Verde in Arlington, the fire place at the Bread Factory by Discount Tire! Any body of water, the wind in your face on a motorcycle.
Have visited
Campiello in Uptown, The Fine Line, First Ave., Grand Avenue. Future travel adventures would include Mexico, the Carribbean and a bike trip through Glacier Nat'l Park..I have been to many places but I would like to revisit Europe and Hawaii, take a cruise to Alaska or the Mediterranean, and go scuba diving somewhere with beautiful beaches................I like neighborhood bars, cafes, and coffee shops. I fell in love with Barcelona, Spain and would love to go back soon. I have enjoyed traveling
Favorite music
Wonderful Tonight by Eric Clapton (a big favorite) Crazy (Dave Matthews Band) Breathe by
Faith Hill Let's Get It On ,The song he wrote for our wedding ,All Coming Back to Me Now by Celine Dion ,I Swear I ain't .... just about any 80's ballad anything by Sting ,Songs off Def Leppard's "Slang" album and anything by Enigma ,Closer by Nine Inch Nails ,Lady in Red ,One Hot Mama by Trace Adkins any classic r&b ,Anything by Barry White
In brief...
My roots East Indian
My faith Christian
My education Degree
My income <£100,000
Housing - Not Given -
How often do you drink? Light
Do you smoke? No
Do you have children? Yes, living at home
Do you want children? Not sure
Industry 9
Employment Self-Employed

Initial contact:
08-09-12 11:21am
Subject: Whats it...
Whats it like to be the most beautiful person online??...Hi, I'm Shawn .I Just wanted to let you know how much i have enjoyed looking at your beautiful pics. Its not every day that I come across one that makes me smile with every word, You must be one outstanding woman. I was just wondering if you can make things work with a good matured guy like me . I don't need anyone to take advantage of my weaknesses or my strengths, I need someone who will appreciate me for everything that I am.. Just Remember Sweetheart, Never turn your head from love and later wonder why you have such a stiff neck.. to reach me peacefully, read me carefully ...... mermaidartman at the big Y AYOOh dot com , And if you have a yahoo messenger , we can chat on yahoo , mermaidartman on yahu /c/o/m
I hope to hear from you soon
It took him only 2 days to try and scam me:
08-14-12 IM
Shawn Reventlow: Can you help me receive money from my client?
Me: No
Shawn Reventlow: OK , well i have some money in the offshore which i intend transferring to states, you get 20% out of it
Me: No
It wont take your time ma dear old lady
Shawn Reventlow: Why dont you do something that worths it with your time
No more contact.
9 days later a new contact...
S...Shawn Reventlow (8/23/2012 12:23:13 AM): My site account got hacked,i dont know who did it .
Me 8/23/2012 1:05:28 AM): Oh my gosh, can they hack account?
S...Shawn Reventlow (8/23/2012 12:12:48 PM): lol..
S...Shawn Reventlow (8/23/2012 12:12:52 PM): they might
No more contact.
Last edited by foust_girl1 on Tue Aug 28, 2012 8:05 am, edited 2 times in total.
Advertisement

#120699 by JLS Tue Aug 21, 2012 3:40 pm
I have been getting emails from someone claiming to be Shawn Reventlow, for almost a month. First he "fell in love with me and wants to spend the rest of his life with me". Then he wanted me to email a copy of my driver's license and passport to him so that I could be the beneficiary of his Father's inheritance. He said he would give me $5 million if I did this. (HA !!) It's comedy...... here is the email I received this morning.... (Great command of the language.)

"Sweetie i can not leave malaysia right now because i do not have insufficient funds sweetie me and i will need to pay some bills and also get my return ticket back to the state this are all what i have been thinking about because i have been spending money ever since i have been here in malaysia and i do not want to ask you for money because i do not want you to think i am after your money JERI...if you re really willing to help me i have a bills of $4600 to pay and plus my return ticket back to the state i will be needed the total sum of $8900...and i do not know if you can help me with this."

When I google the name Shawn Reventlow, he is all over the place. I don't know if someone is using this identity, or if he is actually the person trying to con money out of people. The photos he is using are the ones in your first posting.
#120804 by Bubbles Tue Aug 21, 2012 11:55 pm
Welcome to ScamWarners JLS. Scammers do use the name of real people to do their criminal behavior. Scammers NEVER use their real identity. If they did, it would be too easy to catch them and prosecute them.

Thank you for posting this information.

Bubbles, former Scamwarners moderator.

Rest in Peace 24 June 2015.

Gone, but never forgotten.
#124999 by foust_girl1 Sun Sep 16, 2012 11:08 pm
He's baaaaack...pretending to be his son, Dennis Reventlow. On yahoo underneath the name Shawn Reventlow it states: "Shared." (copied and pasted) Shared Hello this is Dennis Reventlow , If you know my dad, kindly give me support, my dad is dead!
Wednesday at 4:02 AM

Shared INlove with God
Wed 8/15 at 8:38 AM

I am not talking to this guy, but I am keeping track.
#129923 by pleasehelp Sat Oct 20, 2012 11:19 pm
Hi,

My mom is falling for this guy's shenanigans hard-core and I'm doing everything I can to convince her not to send this criminal money for this supposed flight. This guy is extremely persistent, persuasive, and truly knows the art of 'a sale.' It takes a while to build rapport with someone in order for them to trust you. He has truly charmed my mom into some sort of spell.

Apparently this guy has been talking to her for almost 3 months now daily on the phone, text messages, email, and instant messenger. She's even talked to a little boy who says he's his son and a friend of this guy's late wife. His stories don't make sense and add up. I believe in miracles but I don't believe in fairy tales.

From what I've gathered this person has his money wrapped up in high-end antiques approximately 500,000. If he could only get to the US he would be able to sell them right away and pay my mom back and they would live happily ever after. He's living at a hotel and says he's stuck in Malaysia and is pressuring my mom to help him out because they're in love and he wants the best for his son.

His first incident with her is that he had put her name on an account as sole beneficiary at May Bank Investments because he loved her he even attached a phony online banking website. He wanted like 10,000 for a transfer fee to the US.

This man sounds dangerous and has a whole operation working for him.

I need advice... because my mom is starting to take this too far and trying to apply for loans.
#129928 by Bubbles Sun Oct 21, 2012 12:10 am
Welcome to ScamWarners pleasehelp, I am sorry to hear that your mother is a victim. Have you checked the headers the messages are coming from? Instructions are found in a link in my signature line.

Please post up the fake banking site. We have site killers and we can also give you information you can present to your mother showing that it is a scam.

I don't want you to reveal a lot of personal information about your mother on the open forum. It is helpful to know how savvy your mother is and how well she understands the way banking and other functions work. Even how well she understands the way internet scams work. This is information posted by the FBI: http://www.fbi.gov/scams-safety/fraud/internet_fraud and of course we have specific topics regarding different kinds of scams.

Please send me or any other Moderator the information I am asking about. We can help better when we have specific information. Use the PM system. ------->

Bubbles, former Scamwarners moderator.

Rest in Peace 24 June 2015.

Gone, but never forgotten.
#138642 by ratt84 Sun Dec 09, 2012 2:45 pm
see also
Reventlow Shawn
here viewtopic.php?f=13&t=60225

found him with [email protected]
on tagged

tagged.com/uid=5973928324
Shawn R
Tagline: 01116284231 i am unavailable on here for a while, call me if you care
Relationship Status: Single
Interested In: Friends, Dating, Serious Relationship
Ethnicity: Caucasian/White
Religion: Christian
Orientation: Gay

About Me:
I'm just a normal guy , if you want to know me better , contact me , lets have some fun together

same pics in starting post plus