Information on romance scams and scammers.
#140731 by Spook Wed Dec 19, 2012 11:47 am
http://person.com/personals.phtml?user_id=6727565
USER ID: 6727565
Nickname: chris
Name: chris
State/Region: California
City: California City

chris: hi nice to meet you i Saw your profile and it is very nice i will like to know u,am a new member,i just signed in here some days ago,am sorry for the inconveniences.I am looking to meet new person. I am
an outgoing, intelligent, honest, hard working person, who loves to go out and have a good
time.I love children and i care for them a lot I am God fearing :bowdown: ,was born and raised In the united state of America.
my name is Chris wembley i am 45yrs and single and my profession is a sailor ,am looking to meet a loving and caring woman . I am an outgoing, intelligent, honest, hard working person, who loves to go out and have a good time.I love children and I am God fearing :bowdown: ,was born and raised In the united state of America.I like snow and water skilling, jet skilling, watching movies, golfing and basically anything outdoors. I love athletic events, whether it is college or pro; watching or participating. I am looking to meet an intelligent, honest woman.I was always told that beautiful is in the eyes of the beholder. Today, I can truly say if I was asked to define beauty I'd say it's you. I'm not referring to your physical beauty no. the minute i saw your Profile it is as if God opened my soul, my spirit, my heart, my very essence of being, just so i can truly comprehend the glory of your inner beauty. and i definitely know why I need a woman in my Life,right now am ready to settle down. I pray that my words are touching the depths of your heart which i think that a man like me wants I have a great love for life, and animals. I like being the one that people go for support, comfort, and advice. I would be a good partner. I value people and enjoy making them happy. I am adventurous, healthy, energetic, playful, nature lover, good listener, positive, thoughtful, respectful, faithful, and easy going.i Can be happy doing anything with the right person. I am searching for a kind, passionate, fun, sincere,
loyal, and open minded woman for a serious relationship. Attraction is important, but more
than that I believe a person's eyes and smile tell a whole lot.you

Advertisement

#140736 by Spook Wed Dec 19, 2012 12:05 pm
To [email protected]
Sent on 19-Dec-12 at 15:51:17pm 'UCT' time
1st Open 19-Dec-12 at 15:52:17pm +00:00 (86%) Lagos, Nigeria
Opened 19-Dec-12 at 15:52:17pm (UTC +00:00) - 1min after sending
Location Lagos, Nigeria (86% likelihood)
Opened on (197¸242¸100¸200:4527)