Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#144569 by Grunt Sat Jan 12, 2013 7:47 pm
scammers with pictures of politician Mary White
http://www.eolasmagazine.ie/women-in-politics

tagged.com
Vannesa B
Last Active: 6 hours ago
Tagline: AM A CANCER VICTIM HAVE FEW DAYS TO LIVE SO I AM HERE TO ENTRUST A CHARITY PROJECT TO AN HONEST PERSON ON HERE CONTACT ME I WILL TELL YOU MORE
Languages: English
Ethnicity: Caucasian/White
Religion: Christian
Orientation: Straight

I AM A CANCER VICTIM AND I HAVE FEW DAYS TO LIVE SO I AM HERE TO ENTRUST A CHARITY PROJECT TO AN HONEST AND GOD FEARING PERSON ON HERE,I KNOW THIS MAY SOUND SO STRANGE AND EXTREMELY RISKY TO OFFER SUCH PROPOSAL ON A TOTAL PUBLIC SITE AND WITH A TOTAL DEALING WITH A TOTAL STRANGER BUT IF YOU CONTACT ME I WILL TELL YOU MORE CONTACT M ME ON MY PRIVATE MAIL [email protected]
Advertisement

#144939 by Grunt Tue Jan 15, 2013 9:58 am
Hello Dear xxx,

I am sorry that I could not reply you here immediately because I have to meditate and pray over all this as I already know that i am here to take a big risk of my life time but i prefer to do it this way than to allow some set of evil and ungodly people to later discover this fund that was kept secretly between me and my late husband Allan Brooks by name. My dear what bothers me most is the partial stroke that i have in addition to the cancer and i also find it difficult in hearing with my ear and also my speech is so weak that I can barely talk on the phone. this is the only fund left after all his greedy family killed my late husband and step on all his properties , estate and finance but unknowing to them about this fund in question that I am contacting you right now about and you are to use it wisely for charity purpose and project in the name of me and my late husband and after my death because i have less than 2 months right now to leave this wicked world

My dear i thank you so much for all your concern about me and i truly believe in miracle and i have fate in the Lord but however as at this my present living i am in acute pains and i could hardly eat or drink anything , life is so worthless for me as i await death and partially believe that i may not live longer to see tomorrow. I am truly still meditating about whom to entrust this fund on and I hope you are for real and will not betray my trust and the trust of the spirit of my late husband. I understand that we have never met before now and this is a very unusual thing to occur in life by entrusting several millions of dollars on a stranger. This is deserve to happen because i choose to it and i hope you will not take advantage of this our medium of meeting. if everything works out between you and I all i need is your assistant to claim some certain amount of fund which was secretly kept and documented with a Private bank/finance company on my late husband name.

So your role in this matter is for me to recommend you as the new beneficiary of the fund to the private bank where the fund is kept and then you can go ahead and secure the fund to be transferred or delivered to you in your country and you can proceed to utilize the fund on various charity project to help the poor , orphan , disable , widow in your country and also extend the charity work and project to other countries on the name of me and my late husband.

My dear i am kind of getting weaker now , I hope you can understand the assistance and the devotion i need from you. Surely you will be entitled to a particular percentage of the total charity fund after you succeeded with the transfer process in to any of your choice of bank account or by direct cash delivery. I will write you more later as I await your reply to let me know if you will be capable to handle this charity fund transaction for me and my late husband so i can know the next step to take in my search for another god fearing person. i attached my pics to this mail and also some of my past charity pics hope you get them as i also expecting your pictures and family pics to get familiar and to build trust between each other
Bye for now
With Love
Van

Received: from [65.55.34.73]
without RN one never gets a proper IP anymore :(

pic stolen from
http://www.patentsoffice.ie/en/prize-gi ... raphs.aspx

find the pic here
http://www.flickr.com/photos/37770344@N ... otostream/