Information on romance scams and scammers.
#122344 by Spook Fri Aug 31, 2012 7:16 am
http://www.matchdoctor.com/profile_richardpagan800.html
richardpagan800
47-year-old Male
Seeking Women: 30 - 49
Ashtabula, Ohio, United States
about myself:
I dont really know how to talk about myself but i'll just do it my way, im richard pagan from the united states of america, i was born in carrollton texas and breed there, im a fun loving man and i like beautiful places too... i like enjoying myself and like going out with family and friends as well.... i like music (romantic especially) im a good listener cause im never tired of listening, im not the cheating type and im a bit jealous when it comes to my woman..... don't promise what i cant do cause im a man of my word..... well you can ask any other thing you feel like knowing about me...... thanks for taking your time to read about me......
about my work:
Hmm..... my work is a dangerous type but i love my work and i never regret doing this..... im a United States Army and i was once a medical doctor too.....i can simply say my work is kill or get killed as the civilians will say...lol.... i like my work and the pay i gives me......

Hey babe, good to see an angel like you on here this time of a day, i'm richard pagan from ashtabula in ohio, i'll like to know more about you if you wouldn't mind a man like me trying to get to know more about a pretty woman like you......whats you name, how old are you and what are you really looking for on here, as for me i'm looking for friendship that can turn to relationship.....i'll really like to talk with you in a more better place than this if you wouldn't mind, maybe you can gimme your messenger id so we can talk better on there..... do have a nice day out there babe.... and i'll cross finger waiting for your reply.....

Oh sorry for not........I'll be happy to chat with u soon, here's my email, [email protected].......will be looking forward for your request on there

Advertisement

#150303 by suzieq29 Wed Feb 13, 2013 5:18 am
Hi I have been chatting to this guy on Facebook. Is he a scammer? We are dating, at the moment. I thought, I should find out a bite more about him, whether he is real or not. He is in the Army, and a doctor. Is from Ashtabula, Ohio. But, he says, he is working in Nigeria, at the moment, until 2014. He wants to take me to US, when he leaves from Nigeria. I was wondering, should I trust him or not? Cause, I do not want to get hurt again, by these type of people. He says, he loves me.

What should I do? He D.O.B 1964.

Please me know.

Thank you,

Sue
#150380 by Spook Wed Feb 13, 2013 2:49 pm
He is in the Army, and a doctor. Is from Ashtabula, Ohio. But, he says, he is working in Nigeria, at the moment, until 2014. He wants to take me to US, when he leaves from Nigeria.

He is not an American soldier....he is a deliquant criminal boy in Nigeria.

He says, he loves me.

He does not love you. He is a liar telling you what you want to hear. He is only going to scam you and hurt you both financially and emotionally.
#150434 by suzieq29 Wed Feb 13, 2013 11:54 pm

Hi, I will have to wait for another 48hrs, before I can block him again. Because, I accidently unblocked him. But, I will ignore him, until the 48hrs is up.

Sue
#150741 by Dotti Fri Feb 15, 2013 11:20 am
Suzieq,

Some scammers use the same photos with one name, while others may use the same name but use different sets of photos.

In the end, it doesn't matter what pictures this scammer has used. He is not the person in the photos anyway.
I can tell you he is a scammer without seeing a single photo! The US Army does not have any doctors stationed in Nigeria. The person writing you is a liar and a thief. Everything he is telling you is NOT true. He is not a middle-aged Caucasian American man. He is a young, black, Nigerian man. He is not a doctor; instead, he makes his living by lying to women and then convincing them to send money for a variety of fake reasons.

I have literally encountered thousands of profiles claiming to be soldiers stationed overseas. Every single profile was the invention of a scammer. Not a single one has been real. In truth, US soldiers who are stationed overseas have a lot of responsibilities and plenty of things to worry about. Their time to communicate online is limited, and when they do have time, they are busy talking to their own families and friends back home. They are not spending that time approaching strange women, and they don't have the time to hang out on facebook or dating sites and chat. That only happens in the world of scammers.

Need to post photos? http://scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=3219
Are you a victim of a romance scam? Read here for advice and FAQ's.
#150839 by suzieq29 Fri Feb 15, 2013 10:29 pm
Thank you for this. I will now block him. I was trying to stiff him out, that's all. I did caught him out, with one of the things I said to him lastnight. I told him, this other scammer, sent me some roses, etc. He reckons, I already told him. But I never. He goes, Hmmm. So I did got him there.

Thanks once again.

Sue :D