Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#15193 by AlexDo Tue Oct 20, 2009 10:42 am
i have new one SCAM!!! :woahdude:
Read this carefully :hey:

Dr.Gareth Barri 62 Khantli Street, Aberdeen AB10 1RS of the United Kingdom. E-mail of [email protected] Mobile telephone: 4470359814101 Please, read my suggestion attentively, I Dr.Gareth Barri, to the proprietors good vineyard in Aberdin Great Britain Into dwelling oils Given, I am a widower, that live from Daughter of 4years old on the name Kara. Next vacant positions in my house (1) Nurse (nurses) (2) Kuka (3) Driver (4) Safety of personnel I search people married or be single to live with us and work with us, we only moved from America to Great Britain. If you are interested in any vacant position of state please, him and to apply for its immediately. Ready to pay 3000 pound monthly
and it was on my native language too!!! :=) :shakeitup:
:woahdude:
It is next letter :!:
I got your mail declaring your interest in the job i offered you....Well as you can see that I'm a very busy man and i really don't come out here often. i will suggest you redirect your mail to my personal e-mail address: [email protected] providing the following informations, you and your housband.....

(1) Your full name
(2) Present resident address
(3) Your present job
(4) Your experience about child care
(5) Copies of personal photograph
(6) Mobile phone number
[i]Dr Gareth [/i][/b] compare this signs pls!!!!! :laugh-s:
[/size]
and last one :oh-joy:
????: ???????????, 19 ??????? 2009, 23:04

I am impress with the resume and i think i want you and your housband to have the jobs
please apply for the jobs through my angent here in UK, make sure you contact him at [email protected] because he would be the one to handle the work
permit,Visa and some other Document.

Dr. Garret compare here again :laugh-s:

I will like to know if you are really ready to work with me. :bondage:
BE CAREFULLY AND SAFE :squish:
WE will prevent it together)))

“life is not how long u live, is how happy u can live.....”
Advertisement

#15197 by The Enchantress Tue Oct 20, 2009 1:00 pm
??????? ??????? (welcome) to Scamwarners AlexDo. Thank You for posting this scammers information - it will alert and save others. :=)

The address claimed by fake "Dr.Gareth Barri" - 62 Khantli Street, Aberdeen does not exist.

Also this scammer is using a UK redirect phone service which forwards to any cellphone worldwide and is much favoured by scammers.

Photos - are scammers using yours? click here
Are you falling for a love scammer? click here
Never send money by Western Union/Moneygram.
Never give personal information.
Online anyone can claim to be anyone, any age and from anywhere.
#15225 by wahine60 Wed Oct 21, 2009 12:50 am
this sounds like the same guy who scammed me on match.com. he was a widower with a daughter, Hungarian apparently. Her name was Carla and she was 11. Kara is a short version of my Native name Kararaina and so he may have taken that to use. hmmm. ??