You can't win a lottery you haven't entered! Please read here for information on lottery scams.
#153718 by Reportandie Sat Mar 02, 2013 7:49 am
Delivered-To: [my.redacted.address]
Received: by 10.194.28.200 with SMTP id d8csp167065wjh;
Wed, 27 Feb 2013 11:16:57 -0800 (PST)
X-Received: by 10.236.150.175 with SMTP id z35mr2462965yhj.4.1361992616628;
Wed, 27 Feb 2013 11:16:56 -0800 (PST)
Return-Path: <[email protected]>
Received: from milk.apli-k.com (milk.apli-k.com. [65.111.180.185])
by mx.google.com with ESMTP id j43si3251161yhk.163.2013.02.27.11.16.26;
Wed, 27 Feb 2013 11:16:56 -0800 (PST)
Received-SPF: neutral (google.com: 65.111.180.185 is neither permitted nor denied by best guess record for domain of [email protected]) client-ip=65.111.180.185;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com;
spf=neutral (google.com: 65.111.180.185 is neither permitted nor denied by best guess record for domain of [email protected]) [email protected]
Received: from proimagenescolombia.com (localhost.localdomain [127.0.0.1])
by milk.apli-k.com (Postfix) with ESMTP id 2B8F03A580BC;
Wed, 27 Feb 2013 14:14:01 -0500 (COT)
Reply-To: [email protected]
Subject: Dear Email User
Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2013 14:14:01 -0500
Message-Id: <[email protected]>
X-Mailer: OpenWebMail 2.53
X-OriginatingIP: 41.71.177.210 ([email protected])
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain;
charset=iso-8859-1
To: [redacted]

Dear Email User,

This is a personal email directed to you. I and my wife won a Jackpot Lottery
of $11.3 million in March 2012 and have voluntarily decided to donate the sum of
$500,000.00 USD to you as part of our own charity project to improve the lot of
10 lucky individuals all over the world. If you have received this email then
you are one of the lucky recipients and all you have to do is get back with us
so that we can send your details to the disbursement officer.

Good luck,
Allen and Violet Large
Advertisement

#163731 by ladygvg Fri Apr 26, 2013 8:01 pm
I RECEIVED AN E-MAIL ORIGINALLY FROM [email protected]. That Allen Large and his wife Violet had won 11.3 Million in the UK lottery and they were giving most of the money away to family, friends, charities, and various people in other countries. That they searched the internet and saw my profile on Google and they chose me to donate 2million US dollars to. they gave me the website to go to of [email protected] On that website you are given another website to go to, that shows you the video of the couple that did actually win the lottery and the interview with the news reporters, about how they were going to give away most of the money, and just keep a small portion for themselves for a rainy day.

Most of the questions I asked, they answered, but I did ask, since they won the money in 2010 and this was now 2013, how is it they still had 2million to donate to me? That question they never answered. After I agreed that I would use the money to help people here in the States as much as I could, they sent me the website, or I should say, what was supposed to be the website of the Lloyds Bank of London; [email protected], and the contact name of Mr. Mallich, that I was supposed to reference their act and open up an online act, that the 2million could be deposited into, so I could transfer the money to my account in the US. I already was sure it was a scam, but the bank website really drew a big question mark??? @att.net. I don't think so.

I went along to see how far they would go, still not giving them my full name and physical address that they asked me for. I went to the site and they sent me an e-mail again answering questions, but not all. They had a application form to download to open up the act that the money was supposed to go to. The form asked for
name address, next of kin information, they wanted valid picture identification attached to the application, such as copy of valid passport, and a utility bill in my name. once the application was received I had a certain amount of time to actually place an initial deposit to open the act.

I sent them an e-mail saying that since I had not used my passport in many years, what other form of I.D. would be acceptable? Furthermore since I was not familiar with foreign banking practices, I would have to consult my banking officer to let them go over the paperwork. Since I sent that e-mail I have not received an answer from them. Oh by the way they even sent a phony telephone # for the bank. The Actual Bank address and the address that they put in the e-mail was actually very close and unless you really looked at it closely you may not have picked up the discrepancy.

I just thought I would let everyone know, to what lengths they are willing to go, to get your money. It's truly a shame because the Large's are real people, who did a very unselfish deed when they won that lottery, and for them to use their name in that way is disgraceful.
#164978 by Tjecker79 Thu May 09, 2013 11:35 pm
I received a email from these people a couple of days ago and actually fell for it and gave them my address name and phone number... Nothing more than that... I really thought it was sincere but was fooled... Glad I decided to look up email addresses... They are now using [email protected]... This is so depressing...