Information on romance scams and scammers.
#155989 by Grunt Tue Mar 12, 2013 9:30 pm
FMF
michaelcarrick
LOVE IS LIFE AND AM READY TO GIVE ALL MY LOVE
Age & Gender: 48 Year Old Man
My Education: Masters Degree
My Profession: Business
My Marital Status: Single
I Want Children? Undecided
I Have Children? Yes
About Me
I'm a responsible man who enjoy with the simplest things of this life,but I need a woman to share with me this nice life.Serious relations, I just want to love and be loved,i need a Honest,respectful,Easy going and responsible woman that will stand by me till the end of my lif..I don't look for an adventure; I would like to meet a true woman.The important thing is that we have understanding, respect and love for each other to share together needs, wants, desires and to make our plans, hopes and dreams come true.I have a full of heart to share with the right woman

hello my pretty,i really appreciate your reply..it shows how responsible you are ..sorry to disturb you at work..this is my email [email protected] i will be waiting to read from you there ..have a beautiful day ahead ..thanks
Advertisement

#156158 by Grunt Wed Mar 13, 2013 11:39 am
Hello My Pretty,

Hope you are having a wonderful day,i felt so good to see you on FMF and i am also honored to have your replies it shows me how responsible woman you are.at first i thought i was not going to hear anything from you again and when i got your email it makes me happy and you wiped away all my worries and loneliness now just like a magic as if i have know you for a very long.am so much pleasant and comfortable with you and i have so much respect for you my pretty.i know there is always a first time in life...for a minute there i was scared that i would not hear from you again.am so sorry that i couldn't reply you on time due to my tight schedule you have got the right email though you didn't attach your picture but i will be waiting to have that in your next mail.I must say that i feel i can share anything with you already so I'm going to let the cat out of the bag.

I guess you should truly know who i am ,I don't really know how this is to work, but hey! here is an exclusive. If at my age i do not know what and when to say, then what would i be? When a wise man sees he has probably spent about half of his time in life already, he begins to assess his main goals in life. What could be more important than a happy ending my pretty? A man needs to live his life full of joy and happiness. No matter his achievements, he is reduced to nothing if he has no crown to complete him and that is a woman to call his own. Wife and Best friend. A woman who knows that even while arguing they still need to hold hands.Someone who isn't afraid to make a decision if needed. It would be nice to find a relationship where each person's personality and attitude compliments the other....I cannot tell you how pleased I was to see your beautiful picture on Fish meet Fish,A woman whom i can call a life partner,my pretty,A woman whom you can tell anything. How could you think anything can make you happier in life than finding a love that knows no bound,a friendship that brings happiness to me..To make you know more about me,.I will break this down to segments and it would be like a case study.

MY BACKGROUND
I was born to a loving couple,a home, by a dutch background father born and raise in florida usa and an american mother.My father was an international business man who met this orphan whose only family were close friends.i hardly know my mom cos she died when i was still small....he says there was something about my mother that no man could ever resist,my dad couldn't get over her death.i lost my mum when i was 6 years old..it was so painful couldn't stand it so years later my dad had to take me to live with my auntie in scotland where i got the first degree in statistics and then i later moved on to join my dad back in the states. My father died and i was left alone. I met my EX and best friend Roseline in Paris. she was a nurse. Very good at heart. Actually i could say we met as a friend..later we became like a brother and sister and we discovered the happiness with each other and got married i have a son he is grown up his name is Anthony and he lives with my aunt now and schooling there.my wife died in an accident and i became lonely and find it difficult to meet a true love.well now since i saw you FMF i have these special feeling that keep telling me i should get closer to u..i need you to give me happiness

MY JOB
I learned most things from my late dad.i get to travel a lot for big contracts cos of all the degrees i have am working with nissan automobile on contract.but i almost quit my job when my father died cos i never have time for myself i have to continue my family business now i am working on mining too as my father legacy.i went to dubai thinking that i will be there for a year contract before i was posted to malaysia where am taken my current assignment.well,a man has to build himself when you are left alone and as the only child of my late parents i was brought up to know how to stand on my own.i like my job though

MY DREAM
I have to tell you how my typical dream day would be like, i just want to spend the rest of my life enjoying the fruit of my labor. I just want a woman who would be my best friend and everything. You know someone whom we would still love each other more as the days pass by, even when we cant make love anymore and all we could do is play bingo lol....traveling together,come to malaysia to catch the sun..you know living a good life ahahah lol,

I am a total package ,i only need someone who understands the value of a good smiles and cherish happiness,someone who will effortlessly make me smiles even when am feeling down,someone who will stand by me in every situation..am simple and God fearing me who have so much respect for a happy family..i will be waiting to read your reply soon..i will be happy to know more about you and whatever you need to know more about me please don't hesitate to ask me..i will tell you faithfully and i believe from here we can achieve good things together.have a beautiful day and enjoy yourself..i wish you all the best today.i hope to hear from you soon.am attaching my pictures and i will be waiting to have yours too thanks.

Yours,

Michael.

Received: from [210.19.222.240]
Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2013
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Image Image
#161216 by Grunt Mon Apr 08, 2013 7:46 am
hello my pretty i have been trying to reach you all the while ..i think someone spam into my email..please reply me so to know that you receive this mail thanks

Date: Sat, 23 Mar 2013
#165984 by Grunt Thu May 16, 2013 6:49 pm
he found himself :mrgreen:

you must so foolish for all you have done ...you went to post my profile and my messages to you on google..well you will be punish for this ..idiot ...have i ever done anything wrong to you ..fool

if i have my way i will make sure i condemn your name for the whole world to see

Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2013
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia