Information on romance scams and scammers.
Advertisement

#165078 by began steele Fri May 10, 2013 7:57 pm
http://www.loopylove.com/member.profile ... 0466498801
Life is an art and being honest and genuine breeds happiness
Age 58
Relationship Status Widowed
Hometown Chester
RYILBROWNE453's statement
I am intelligent, introspective, intuitive man who loves to laugh, learn and lives for all life has to offer. Would love to spend some time learning about each other, laughing at some of life's jokes played on us...and look for more that could be possible then make it happen! I am very high quality person who could be an asset to a relationship. I do take things lightly as far as commitments go. If you ask me to do something for you and I agree, consider it done. I make things happen through goal setting, planning, execution and perseverance. If you want someone who will be attentive, interested, playful, fun, loving, considerate and enthusiastic, then I am your man. I give more than I expect in return. I will be open, honest and available to you. I make relationships a priority in my life Considering I own my own business, this can be a challenge, but one that I love to meet.

http://dating.rte.ie/member-zealsryan
Username: zealsryan
More about me. Blah above
My ideal partner would be:
I am looking for someone to grow old with. A woman who is comfortable in their own skin...tender, attractive to me, healthy,caring and believes love takes two and it needs both partners to compromise with each other

My ideal date would be:
A day at the beach

Deleted Match profile.
Handle:
ruilswil
Essay:
It's awesome to know that you are being checked out ...to find a smile or email on your computer. A connection...big or small...casts a warm glow on my soul. I wonder about the woman's story...her passions...her dreams. Tenderness is an attribute, strength that shines through. Food for the soul, I say,grateful in every way. I am a bright and caring soul,well educated and professionally successful man ...the ground that wildflowers will grow through... a kind, curious, and creative fellow. Teacher, Explorer, Handy-person,Dad. I love the outdoors, doing stained glass, photography, biking, reading, gardening, woodworking and learning. I am a proud dad of a well adjusted girl who lives with me and takes care of the house when dad is on a business trip. I have a lively dog.I listen to anything from classic rock to classics. I am looking for someone to grow old with. A wise woman who is comfortable in their own skin...tender, attractive to me, healthy,caring and believes love takes two and it needs both partners to compromise with each other.Some few years back when i became a widower i thought i could live the rest of my life alone but i believe now that my wife is unhappy about my state now so i need to my soul feel good by finding a great new partner who will the heart of my life once more.Being on here i hope that fate leads me on to find that lovely lady who believes also that we were led here for the genuineness of love and it's lovely experiences.
City: Abie
State: Nebraska

https://secure.rsvp.com.au/m/profile/di ... id=4074791
RYIL8776
Location Melbourne - City, VIC

Love has been the pivot of generations

I am intelligent, introspective, intuitive man who loves to laugh, learn and lives for all life has to offer. Would love to spend some time learning about each other, laughing at some of life's jokes played on us...and look for more that could be possible then make it happen!
I am very high quality person who could be an asset to a relationship. I do take things lightly as far as commitments go. If you ask me to do something for you and I agree, consider it done. I make things happen through goal setting, planning, execution and perseverance. If you want someone who will be attentive, interested, playful, fun, loving, considerate and enthusiastic, then I am your man. I give more than I expect in return. I will be open, honest and available to you. I make relationships a priority in my life Considering I own my own business, this can be a challenge, but one that I love to meet.

https://www.facebook.com/patrick.widen.31/photos

viewtopic.php?p=142044
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=188228

We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm. ~~ George Orwell.
#165100 by jolly_roger Sat May 11, 2013 1:37 am
And the same profile and image appears on anotherfriend which is an Irish dating site and has the username zealsryan
#165273 by Bryon Williams Sun May 12, 2013 8:05 pm
I have been given some information on Ryilbrowne453 as previously posted. He is using the name Ryan Williams. He uses numerous dating sites and Skype.
Life is an art and being honest and genuine breeds happiness
In their own words:
I am intelligent, introspective, intuitive man who loves to laugh, learn and lives for all life has to offer. Would love to spend some time learning about each other, laughing at some of life's jokes played on us...and look for more that could be possible then make it happen! I am very high quality person who could be an asset to a relationship. I do take things lightly as far as commitments go. If you ask me to do something for you and I agree, consider it done. I make things happen through goal setting, planning, execution and perseverance. If you want someone who will be attentive, interested, playful, fun, loving, considerate and enthusiastic, then I am your man. I give more than I expect in return. I will be open, honest and available to you. I make relationships a priority in my life Considering I own my own business, this can be a challenge, but one that I love to meet.
They are looking for:
I am looking for someone to grow old with. A woman who is comfortable in their own skin...tender, attractive to me, healthy,caring and believes love takes two and it needs both partners to compromise with each other.
About me...
Sex: Male
Orientation: Straight
Looking for: Friendship
Email or Chat
Other
Marital status: Widowed
Has Children: Yes but live elsewhere
Likes Children: Yes
Smokes: No
Drinks: Social
Starsign: Scorpio
Education: Master’s
Income: >£100,000
Statistics...
Height: 5' 8 - 173 cm
Weight: 11st 0lb - 70 kg
Build: Cuddly
Eyes: Brown
Hair: Grey
Facial Hair None
Glasses: Occasionally
Race: Caucasian/White
Religion: Christian
Politics: Centre
My lifestyle...
Entertainment: Art Galleries, Classical Concerts, Museums
Hobbies: Gardening, Reading, Travelling
Music: country & western, easy listening, soul
Food: English Food, Italian Food, Chinese Food
WatchSports: golf, football, 36
PlaySports: golf, swimming, fishing

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Please remember the fallen. https://www.odmp.org/
#165510 by began steele Mon May 13, 2013 3:39 am
Kittylynn why did you remove your posting? Scammers can not do anything to you if you post here and it renders them impotent. If you have been threatened then post that here too. Posting helps protect the next victim like you. I hope it isn't a result of any threats but you can quite safely ignore them because the scammer is not going to get out of Africa and anything like this, for the regular posters, is a joke. Personally when I get threats, I redouble my efforts to make the scammer even more angry and I send even more of what annoyed him. I would like to know what caused you to do this, and remember that we have advised you correctly regarding the individual you were contacted by and posted about.

We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm. ~~ George Orwell.
#165514 by Bryon Williams Mon May 13, 2013 4:38 am
I am also concerned with you Kittylynn.

Please PM a Mod with any issue you may be having. Scammers can be cruel and threating. The threats are all bluffs. If he has to steal money then he can not afford to travel.

Do know that he will lie to you and continue lie to you. He will tell you that your friend/family and this site is jealous. He will say anything to steal your money. You will only know the truth when you are out of money or come to believe what we have advised.

Feel free to PM me or write an email. My email address is in my signature.

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

#165543 by jolly_roger Mon May 13, 2013 10:33 am
I am also perplexed as to why the posting has been withdrawn? You need not be embarrassed Kitty. If the posting turned out to be an innocent person, it would have been clearly shown that. As such, I'm sure the Mods would have dealt with it in the appropriate manner. However from what I've seen it is a scam. AS the others have said, if there are issues facing you, it's easy to send a Private Message to a moderator
#165822 by jolly_roger Wed May 15, 2013 7:23 am
I noticed Kittylynn has the 1 posting which has since been withdrawn. It suggests the trickster has employed intimidation tactics? Such are their grubby tactics! Has anyone heard anything?
#165882 by began steele Thu May 16, 2013 2:25 am
Yes the scammer indeed has. Blackmail and threats. It is being dealt with off site for now, via PM. We need to ensure the victim is alright.

#165912 by jolly_roger Thu May 16, 2013 7:55 am
Much appreciate the update b. It would be uncomfortable for some people to be in such a position.
#166627 by Bryon Williams Thu May 23, 2013 2:56 pm
Ryilbrowne453 has changed his Skype ID to ryanwils1 he is also using a new photo.

Birth Date: 30 October 1954
Age 58
Gender Male
Language English
Location Degawny, United Kingdom

ryanwils1