Information on romance scams and scammers.
#166848 by rococo Sat May 25, 2013 7:16 am
:oh-joy: MDF= erinbeby,woman,24,Liberia
name = Erin Colle
Message from erinbeby
Date: 24, May 18:18:54
Subject: Hello My dear,
how are you doing today my name is Miss Erin,
i come across your profile today which looks nice to me and i am interested to have good relationship with you. I will tell you more about me and send my pictures to you as soon as you reply my letter to my private email. ([email protected]) i will be waiting for your mail soon.Yours Sincerely Erin,Please reply me through my email id ([email protected]) from miss Erin,
_______$$$$$$$$$$$$$$______$$$$$$$__________ ___ ______$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$__$$$$$$$$$$$$___________ ______$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$_$$$$$$$$$$$$$$__________ ______$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$_________ ______$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$_________ _______$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$_________ _______$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$__________ ________$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$___________ __________$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$____________ ___________$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$______________ _____________$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$________________ _______________$$$$$$$$$$$$____________________ ________________$$$$$$_________________________ _____$$$$$$_______$$___________________________ __________$$$___$__$____$$$$$$$________________ ____________$$$_$$$$$$$$$______________________ _____________$$$$$$$$__________________________ (:)______________$$$$_____________________________ _______________$$______________________________ _______________$$______________________________ _______________$________________$______________ ______________$_____________$$__$$______$$_____ _____________$$_____________$$__$$____$$$$_____ ____$$$$$$___$___________$$_$___$$_____________ __$$$___$$$$_$_________$$_$_$$$_$$$$$$_________ _$$________$$$_________$$$$$_$$$$$$$$$_________ _$__________$$_________$$$_$$$$_$$_____________ __$$$$______$$_______$$$$$___$$________________ ____________$$______$$_________________________ _____________$_____$___________________________ _____________$$___$_____$$$$$__________________ _____________$$___$_$$$$$$$$$$$________________ ______________$$__$$$_________$$_______________ _______________$$$$____________$$______________ ________________$$________$____$$______________ ________________$$_________$$$$$_______________ ________________$$_____________________________ ________________$$_____________________________
Last edited by rococo on Sun Jun 30, 2013 9:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Advertisement

#170201 by rococo Sun Jun 30, 2013 9:18 pm
Subject: HONEY THIS IS MY FULL LIFE STORY WITH LOVE AND TRUST

MY DEAREST ONE.
How are you doing today! Hope all is well with you over there in your country, I hope that you are enjoying the atmosphere of peace and
love.
I hope this massage will find you in the best of your health, I am happy to received your mail today, I really like to have a good relationship with you, I have a special reason why I decided to contact you because of the urgency of my situation here and Like I said my name is Miss Erin Cole, I'm from Monrovia in Liberia in west Africa, I'm 24 years old, and never married, 5ft 8 inches Tall,55kg weight,

black hair and brown eyes, and presently l am residing in a church Orphanage home here in Dakar Senegal as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country some years ago. I lost my both Parents during this deadly Political War. That Damaged Thousands of innocent Souls in Liberia . My family was among the first target of the rebels because my Late father is a Successful business man and also a politician supporting the Present Government when the problems was about to start. Due to this all the members of my family was Murdered in a cold Blood and our family house was set blazed. I was Lucky and escaped death because I was in bordering when this deadly incident took place.

It is only I who is alive now and l managed to make my way to a nearby country called Senegal where l am staying now and never pray or think to step my legs in that bloody country called Liberia .
I would like to know more about you. Your likes and dislikes, your hobbies and what you are doing presently. I’m fair in complexion. I am a medical student; I stop my education last 3 years being 2009.

Please I write not only to introduce myself to you, but also I know that receipt of my communication shall be a great surprise to you considering the fact that we did not know each other or had any negotiations before now. I have been praying for months asking God to send the person i can discuss this with, and I think you are the one.

I deem it necessary to introduce myself in detail for you and the need for your assistance to claim and invest my inheritance for me! i am a Secretary to my fathers company starting from my school level up till his death.

My late father Mr. Francis Cole. was a successful business man, he was also the Director of (FRANCO INDUSTRY COMPANY LTD) and also a contractor international business man here in West Africa which is popular in my country. He is also the formal assistance head of state during military Reign. Unfortunately I lost him last 3years September as a result of the civil war that fought in my country. I did not have any other person that could be able to help me out, the only person i have now is.

Reverend Vincent George In (St James Catholic Church, Dakar) he is like a father to me and here is his Address
Email- [email protected] who is the pastor of the church here in the camp, he has been very nice to me since I came here but I am not living with him rather I live in the females hostel because the camp have two hostels one for men the other for women, I write you and reply your mails through the office of the reverend.

The Reverend Tel numbers are (+221-773 167 489 or+221-773 167 489) if you call, please tells him that you want to speak with me so that he will send for me in the hostel. You can call from 9:00am GMT. Please As a refugee here I don't have any right or privilege to any thing be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country.

I want to go back to my studies because I only attended my first year before the tragic incident that lead to the death of my family’s took place.Please I wish to contact you personally for a long term business relationship and investment assistance in your country.

Please listen to this, I have my late father's Statement of account and his death Certificate here with me which I will send to you latter, because when my father was alive he deposited some amount of money in a leading bank in European which he used my name as the next of kin, because I am the only child of my father, the amount in question is $1.9m (One Million Nine Hundred Thousand U.S Dollars).

I have written to the bank where the money was deposited and they told me that I will have a foreign partner who will assist me because of my refugee status. So I will like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from it you can send some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you.

I kept this secret to people in the camp here the only person that knows about it is the Reverend because he is like a father to me. I am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people get to know about it.
Remember I am giving you all this information due to the trust I deposed on you. Because I ask God for a honest and understanding person. I will soon be with you for more love and caring over me in your base.

My favorite language is English. Meanwhile I will like you to call me like I said I a have a lots to tell you. I attach my picture here to show you who I am and I will also be expecting your own picture in your next mail. And I will like to have your information’s such as:
your full names..your Age..You’re Address..Telephone number..

and also to permit me to ask these few questions,

1. Can you honestly help me as your daughter or friend?
2. Can I completely trust you?
3. What percentage of the total amount will be good for you after the money is in your position?

But if you are not marred or if we will be together there will be know need of given you percentage because the money will be long to us OK
I am anxiously waiting for your urgent response so that I will give you the bank
details where the money is deposited.

Thanks and god bless you,
Have a nice day and think about me.
Am Waiting to hear from you soonest
yours Forever in mind.
Miss Erin Cole
IP:41.82.74.89 /Decimal:693258841/Hostname:41.82.74.89/ISP:SONATEL
Geolocation: Country:Senegal;City:Dakar