Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#177560 by soldierfortune Sun Sep 29, 2013 5:00 pm
ISP: Togo telecom, Togo, Maritime, Lome (Recently reported forum spam source. (1))

Site: twofishdating
Username: susan80
Female seeking Male

Site: twofishdating
Date: 09-03-2013 12:34:50
Subject: hi

Hi, I am lieutenant general Susan J. Helms, a United State army general from the United States of America, We don’t know each other but it would be great to get to know you, kindly permit my contacting you through this medium I am compelled to contact you via this medium for obvious reasons which you will understand when we discuss details of my proposition, Please I will like you to reply to me through my mail address ([email protected]) that we will know each other very well,do not be afraid in replying my mail for i have a very important and confidential matter that i want to discuss with you, i am still working in Libya for the sake of the crisis in Libya, so kindly reply me so that i will introduce myself to you and the reason why i am contacting you, I am looking forward to your positive confirmation to enable us have an important discussion then we will start from there which will include my introduction.

Regards,
Susan Helms.
[email protected]

Received: from [41.207.162.249]
Date: Wed, 4 Sep 2013 07:56:09 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: I need your urgent help

Hello My dear friend,

Thanks for your kind response and as a matter of fact, i am very happy to read your mail, However, i really want to establish a true relationship that may lead into a business partner or something else, Certainly, This is to bring to your notice, here in the military zone we are not allow to make use of mobile phone, we only make use of radio message and email communication, Now, i have fully made up my mind to go into business partnership with you, as i don't know how long we are to remain in the war zone.

My dear, i want you to know that we are being attacked by insurgents everyday and car bombs; During one of our rescue mission we came across a safe box that contain huge amount of money that belongs to the revolutionaries, which I believe they use it in buying weapons and ammunition's, and it was agreed by all parties in present that the money will be shared among us.

Out of the total fund my share was $2,560,000USD (Two Million Five Hundred and Sixty Thousand united states Dollars) I am seeking your assistance to evacuate my share of the money, which is $2,560,000USD out of here to you, in as much as you can assure me that my own share will be safe in your care until I complete my service here, This is not stolen money, and there are no dangers involved.

My dear, I have made solid arrangements with a WINGS TRUST SHIPPING/SECURITY COMPANY who promised to deliver the fund to any of my choosing destination, I shall be compensating you with 30% of the total fund on final conclusion of this project, while the rest balance shall be my investment capital in your country before the world cup started in brasil or else where, One passionate appeal I will make to you not to discuss this matter to a third party, if you have reasons to reject this offer, please destroy this e-mail to avoid any leakage of this information and it will be dangerous to me based on my position here.

I have chosen to contact you after my prayers and I believe that you will not betray my trust nor thwart my dream,Though you may wonder why I am so soon revealing myself to you without formal introduction, well, I will say that my mind convinced me that you are the true person to help me receive and invest the fund.

Note, I do not know how long we gonna remain here and my fate since I have survived two bomb attack here, which prompted me to search out for a reliable and trust worthy person to help me receive and invest the fund in his country, because I will be migrating to your home to invest and start a new life not as a soldier anymore.

Conclusively, i wish you could send me a reply immediately in regards to this proposal,Your urgent reply will be highly appreciated.

I hope my explanation is very clear but if you need further clarification, then send your questions.

Best regard.

X-Originating-IP: not avaiable
Date: Wed, 4 Sep 2013 17:31:13 +0000
Subject: WINGS TRUST SHIPPING AND SECURITY COMPANY.

WINGS TRUST SHIPPING AND SECURITY COMPANY.
TOGO, WEST AFRICA.
REF:- (WINGSTGTG)
DIPLOMATIC VAULT.
TEL-FAX: (00228) 98077139
RE:- INSTRUCTION TO DELIVER YOUR CONSIGNMENT TRUNK BOX IN OUR VAULT.
ATTENTION:

YOU WERE INTRODUCED TO US BY (SUSAN HELMS) TO NOTIFY YOU ABOUT THE CONSIGNMENT TRUNK BOX IN OUR VAULT, AFTER DUE VETTING AND EVALUATION OF PROVIDING YOUR PERSONAL DATA TO US BY (GEN JANE SUSAN HELMS) IN CONJUNCTION UNDER THE DIRECT AUTHORIZATION OF THE (GENERAL NATIONAL MARITIME TRANSPORT COMPANY) (GNMTC) LIBYAN) IN PROCEEDING OF DELIVERY A CONSIGNMENT TRUNK BOX TO YOUR DESTINATION COUNTRY AS FAMILY TREASURE.

OUR COMPANY WINGS TRUST SERVICES, HAS AN INSTRUCTION TO SEE TO THE IMMEDIATE RELEASE OF THE CONSIGNMENT TRUNK BOX OF YOUR CLAIM THAT HAS BEEN PENDING IN OUR SECURITY VAULT, THERE IS NO NEED FOR ANY MORE DELAY AS THE ARRANGEMENT HAS BEEN MADE FOR THE DEPARTURE OF THE CONSIGNMENT FROM OUR HEAD OFFICE HERE IN TOGO TO YOUR DESTINATION COUNTRY ON FRIDAY THIS WEEKEND IF YOU WILL PROVIDE US ALL THE REQUIREMENT WE NEEDED FROM YOU TO POST THE BOX TO YOU.

EVERY ARRANGEMENT HAS BEEN MADE FOR THE DELIVERY OF THE CONSIGNMENT TRUNK BOX TO YOU, SO WE SHALL GET BACK TO YOU AS SOON AS POSSIBLE FOR THE SHIPMENT DETAILS, CONFIRM THE RECEIPT OF THIS MAIL FOR THE SHIPMENT HAS BEEN PROCESSED TO DISPATCHED DEPENDING ON YOUR COOPERATION WITH US AND ARRIVED YOUR COUNTRY IN TWO TO THREE DAYS AND YOU WILL BE CONTACTED BY THE DELIVERY AGENTS OF WINGS SERVICES WHICH WILL BE NAMED TO YOU LATER.

HELP US TO SERVER YOU BETTER AND YOU MUST TREAT THIS MATTER WITH UTMOST CONFIDENTIALITY AND TRUST AS WE WORK WITH DIPLOMACY IN SUCH DELIVERY.

MEANWILE YOU HAVE TO OPEN A FILE WITH US HERE WITH THE AMOUNT OF $195 FOR THE STAMP OF THE TRUNK BOX AND NOTE THAT WE HAVE TO ENSURE THIS BOX SO DEPENDING IN YOUR ACTION WILL TELL US HOW URGENT YOU NEEDED THE TRUNK BOX.

YOURS SINCERELY,
ENI UME NDUKWE,
ASSISTANCE SECRETARY
WINGS TRUST SHIPPING SECURITY COMPANY.

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:

This e-mail, including any attachments, contains information from Dr. Eni Ume Ndukwe, Western Union department lome togo Republic Manager Group, Inc, which may be confidential or privileged. The information is intended to be for the use of the individual or entity named above. If you are not the intended recipient, be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the contents of this information is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately by "reply to sender only" message and destroy all electronic and hard copies of the communication, including attachments.

Send Money Worldwide.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

X-Originating-IP: not avaiable
Date: Thu, 5 Sep 2013 08:06:09 +0000
Subject: WINGS TRUST SHIPPING AND SECURITY COMPANY.

WINGS TRUST SHIPPING AND SECURITY COMPANY.
TOGO, WEST AFRICA.
REF:- (WINGSTGTG)
DIPLOMATIC VAULT.
TEL-FAX: (00228) 9807799
RE:- INSTRUCTION TO DELIVER YOUR CONSIGNMENT TRUNK BOX IN OUR VAULT.
ATTENTION:

MR ”xxxxx” WE ARE HEREBY TO LET YOU KNOW THAT WE ARE FREE TO SECURE THE BOX AND NOTE THAT YOUR NAME MUST BE REGISTERED HERE IN OUR OFFICE BEFORE WE CAN PROCESS THE TRUNK BOX TO YOU.

NOTE THAT BY TODAY WE HAVE TO GO TO THE ENSURANCE COMPANY HEAD OFFICE TO SECURE THE DOCUMENT THAT COVERED THE TRUNK BOX SO YOU HAVE TO SEND THE MONEY TODAY OR TOMORROW SO THAT FIRST THIING TODAY MORING WE WILL OPEN A FILE AND REGISTERED YOUR NAME AS OUR CLIENT.

THE MONEY WILL BE SEND THROUGH WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER PAY ONLINE IF YOU HAVE CREDIT CARD OR BY ANY OF THE WESTERN UNION AGENT CLOSE TO YOU. MAKE SURE YOU DO NOT MAKE MISTAKE WHEN SENDING THE MONEY PAY BY WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER IN YOUR COUNTRY.

RECEIVERS NAME; ENI NDUKWE ENI.
COUNTRY; LOME TOGO.
AMOUNT; $195 ONLY.
QUESTION; COLOUR..
ANSWER; BLUE.

AS SOON AS YOU MAKE THE PAYMENT YOUR NAME WILL BE REGISTERED HERE IN OUR HEAD OFFICE.

THANKS.
YOURS SINCERELY,
ENI NDUKWE ENI,
ASSISTANCE SECRETARY
WINGS TRUST SHIPPING SECURITY COMPANY.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Received: from [41.207.162.255]
Date: Thu, 5 Sep 2013 12:20:50 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: comply wih the tomorrow!

Good evening,

Dear friend how are you today hope you are fine? I got a letter from the shipping security company today and the said you have to registered your name in their office so that they will go tomorrow and get all the document needed to ship the trunk box to you in Finland by next week monday. The attachement here is my international passport please try and comply with them cooperate with them to make sure you secure the box meanwhile send me your own international passport so that i will. know whom i am dealing with.

Looking forward to hear from you.
Susan Helms.

Received: from [41.207.162.255]
Date: Sat, 7 Sep 2013 09:55:18 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Update Me

Dear friend,

”xxxxx” i thank you once again for bring your self too close to me, i really edit my passport for you to see it clearly mean while send me your skype information so that i can add you or you add me with this one susanhelms7 so that i will see you face to face because i know that you are afraid of me if i am what i say i am come on skype before sending the money to the company on Monday.

Try and get chance for that tomorrow being Sunday so that we can settle everything, I am not forcing you to send the money without your verification and enquires so if you have more questions i am looking forward to hear from you soon but all i want to tell you is that you need to send the money to the bank on Monday to avoid delaying.

Do not tell the security company know the content of the trunk box this secret i am telling you in case i told them that the box is a family treasure from our father that what you have to know.

If you are sure that you are old and matured to handle this transaction do not fail me nor disappoint me half way if you can not defend me please i beg you kindly forget it is not force that you help okay.

Finally we are going inside the war zone and do not know when to come out from there because our recruit are over there now waiting for us to come and give the more link about the war areas, we may last one good month here but since i am communicating with my PAD phone i will always keep in touch with you meanwhile the most important thing is how to settle the security company for them to registered your name in your booklet and company data.

Have a wonderfull weekend. Looking forward to hear a good news from you.

Susan Helms.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Received: from [41.207.163.3]
Date: Sat, 21 Sep 2013 12:57:09 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: I need your urgent help

Dear friend,

Good day, after much stress, I finally made it but I cannot forget all the assistance you gave to me though you were not able to conclude the transaction due to monetary constraint. I will be leaving to London tomorrow with my entire family for a new lease in life and I thought you deserve to be compensated for all your efforts.

So I have instructed my bank to transfer the sum of Three hundred and fifty thousand United States Dollars ($350,000.00) to American Express Credit Card Center here in Lome –Togo, so that they can package the total sum into their facility called Master Card and send to you to avoid bank charges and suspicion.

The American Express Credit Card Center Lome-Togo will contact and send to you your named Master Card containing the Three Hundred and fifty thousand United States Dollars; they will also send the four digits secret pin code with which you can be making withdrawals from your "Master Card".

From the card you can withdraw a maximum of Thirty Thousand United States Dollars per a day and you can also transfer from the same Master Card to your local bank account a maximum of up to a million United States Dollars per a day. The card will be fully activated for withdrawals in any country of the world and in countries where United States Dollars are not used, you will be paid in that country's local currency Dollar equivalent.

May this money be a blessing to you and your family.

N.B: Always send a copy of all the communication and transaction with the company to me until you received the money.

May God bless you and your family.

My regards and all the best,
Your Name Susan Helms.
Advertisement

#177609 by soldierfortune Mon Sep 30, 2013 12:50 pm

Site: waydate
Username: susan53
Date: 2013-09-16 17:10:46

Dear,

My name is Susan Jane Helms, United States military officer, looking for a reliable and trust worthy person for a cordial relationship. I'm not always on this site, please I'll be glad if you write me direct at my private email ([email protected]) for more details.

Best regard!'
#187311 by Maggie Matlock Tue Jan 14, 2014 8:14 pm
Another one using the General's info.

Other emails: [email protected]
FAKE shipping company, VaultEX & Tom McKillop: [email protected] and [email protected]

Fishmeetfish profile: http://www.fishmeetfish.com/profile/susanhelms

Hi dear friend,

I'M LIEUTENANT GENERAL SUSAN J. HELMS. I am a UNITED STATE ARMY GENERAL. From united state of America. Am supportive and caring, looking forward to get a nice friend. I read your profile at fishmeetfish.com and pick interest on you. I will like to establish mutual friendship with you. Please let continue our conversation through my private email box. Here is my email address ([email protected]) I will introduce myself better and send you my picture as soon as i receive your mail.

Thanks and regards.
Gen. SUSAN J. HELMS.

Hello My Dear Friend,

Thanks for your kind response and as a matter of fact, i am very happy to read your mail. However, i really want to establish a true relationship that may lead into a business partner or something else.

Certainly,This is to bring to your notice, here in the military zone we are not allow to make use of mobile phone, we only make use of radio message and email communication,Now,i have fully made up my mind to go into business partnership with you, as i don't know how long we are to remain in the war zone.

My dear, i want you to know that we are being attacked by insurgents everyday and car bombs. During one of our rescue mission we came across a safe box that contain huge amount of money that belongs to the revolutionaries, which I believe they use it in buying weapons and ammunition's, and it was agreed by all parties in present that the money will be shared among us.

Out of the total fund my share was US$ 7.5 Million.I am seeking your assistance to evacuate my share of the money, which is US$ 7.5 Million out of here to you, in as much as you can assure me that my own share will be safe in your care until I complete my service here.This is not stolen money, and there are no dangers involved.

My dear,I have made solid arrangements with a UNITED NATION DIPLOMAT who promised to deliver the fund to any of my choosing destination. I shall be compensating you with 20% of the total fund on final conclusion of this project, while the rest balance shall be my investment capital in your country or else where. One passionate appeal I will make to you is not to discuss this matter to a third party,if you have reasons to reject this offer, please destroy this e-mail to avoid any leakage of this information and it will be dangerous to me based on my position here.

I have chosen to contact you after my prayers and I believe that you will not betray my trust nor thwart my dream. Though you may wonder why I am so soon revealing myself to you without formal introduction, well, I will say that my mind convinced me that you are the true person to help me receive and invest the fund.

Note: I do not know how long we gonna remain here and my fate since I have survived two bomb attack here, which prompted me to search out for a reliable and trust worthy person to help me receive and invest the fund in his country, because I will be migrating to your home to invest and start a new life not as a soldier anymore.

Conclusively,i wish you could send me a reply immediately in regards to this proposal. Your urgent reply will be highly appreciated.

I hope my explanation is very clear but if you need further clarification, then send your questions.here is my Attach picture,

Best regard.
General Susan.

Hello My dear,

Thanks for your reply towards my email, my dear i really want to establish a long term relationship with you after i have gone through your profile on the site, and there is a reason why i choose to establish a cordial relationship with you, first of all i will like to use this media to give you a little information about myself with attachment of my picture just to enable you take a nice view on me. However this is to bring it to your knowledge that right now, i am in Libya at war zone for peace making mission due to the current crisis here in Libya.

I am Lt. Gen. Susan J. Helms, Commander, 14th Air Force (Air Forces Strategic), Air Force Space Command; and Commander, Joint Functional Component Command for Space, U.S. Strategic Command, Vandenberg Air Force Base, Calif. As the U.S. Air Force's operational space component to USSTRATCOM, I leads more than 20,500 personnel responsible for providing missile warning, space superiority, space situational awareness, satellite operations, space launch and range operations. As Commander, JFCC SPACE, i also directs all assigned and attached USSTRATCOM space forces providing tailored, responsive, local and global space effects in support of national, USSTRATCOM and combatant commander objectives.

I was commissioned from the U.S. Air Force Academy in 1980. I was served as an F-15 and F-16 weapons separation engineer and a flight test engineer. As a flight test engineer, i also has flown in 30 types of U.S. and Canadian military aircraft. Also served as project officer on the CF-18 aircraft as a U.S. Air Force Exchange Officer to the Canadian Aerospace Engineering Test Establishment.

Selected by NASA in January 1990, I became an astronaut in July 1991. On Jan. 13, 1993, then an Air Force major and a member of the space shuttle Endeavour crew, I became the first U.S. military woman in space. I flew on STS-54 (1993), STS-64 (1994), STS-78 (1996) and STS-101 (2000), and served aboard the International Space Station as a member of the Expedition-2 crew (2001). A veteran of five space flights, I also has logged 211 days in space, including a spacewalk of eight hours and 56 minutes, a world record. I commanded the 45th Space Wing at Patrick AFB, Fla. Her staff assignments include tours at Headquarters Air Force Space Command,

as a matter of fact i really appreciate your idea and will like to work with you on that project. please i will like you to forward your contact information including your telephone number to enable the diplomat to reach you easily on his arrival in your country tomorrow or next, though i will update you later after i might have receive the information from you, please i want to remind you once again that every arrangement towards this project is intact between both of us and on no account should you let the UNITED NATION DIPLOMAT to know the content of the box.

TELEPHONE NUMBER:........................,

FULL NAME:.........................,

CITY:.......................,

OCCUPATION ....................,

RESIDENTIAL OR OFFICE ADDRESS,TO RECEIVE THE SHIPMENT :..........................

Once i receive the above information i will arrange your meeting with the diplomat within 72 hours and i shall give you a password and code to present to the diplomat for proper identification.

That will be all for now as i await your immediate response.
Love and care from,

Gen Susan

Hello My Dear,

Thanks for your information, My dear, i am doing everything possible to make sure you receive the Consignment trunk box successfully, I made contact with this courier firm (UmpireE VaultEX SA.) because i was told that they are more reliable and trustworthy. They will tag the box as diplomatic luggage and will deliver it to your doorstep as a personal and family artifact, luggage. I have already handed the box to them through their agent here, you will receive it as personal items. They pick all packages to their head office before departing to Europe and other parts of the world.

I have chosen this fast service so that you can receive the special box within 72 hours after departure, They will bring the package to your home address that you have provided, Below is their contact details, please contact them now for proper identification:

Umpire VaultEX
Corporate Address:
#8031 Boulevard du 13 Janvier. BP: 697.
Tel: (+228) 2244 2388. (+228) 9970 6668
Fax: (+228) 222 157 99. Lomé – Togo.
Emails: [email protected]
[email protected]

======

Meanwhile,i have forward your contact details to the company but i will advice that you send letter to the company to inform them that you are representing me as heir to receive the consignment in your country.

I will be waiting to hear good news from you.

Yours

Umpire VaultEX
- your business in safe hands.

Re:- instruction to deliver your consignment trunk box in our vault.

Attention: Dear valued customer,

This is to notify you about the consignment trunk box in our vault, after
Due vetting and evaluation of providing your personal data to us by (GeneralSusan J Helms) in conjunction under the direct authorization of the
(general national maritime and transport act) (GNMTA) Togo.)
The Umpire VaultEX Security Services has received an instruction to see to
the Immediate release of the consignment trunk box of your claim that has
been Pending in our security vault, there is no need for any more delay as
the Arrangement has been made for the departure of the consignment from
our
Head office here in Togo to your destination country.

Hence, we recommend you to reconfirm the following for delivery:
Full names:
Address:
City code:
City:
Nearest city:
Telephone no:

Every arrangement has been made for the delivery of the consignment trunk
Box to you, so we shall get back to you as soon as possible for the
Shipment details after getting the address detail from you.
Confirm the receipt of this mail and comply to enable us proceed for the
delivery.

We anticipate for your urgent response with the necessary complete data.

Best regards,
TOM MCKillop
Customer service longstanding team,
Umpire VaultEX and Security Logistics .
+228 2244 23 88.

Hello My Dear

Good Morning my dear, I'm sorry to respond now, you know the nature of my work
here, hope your good condition of health? Thanks for the mail you send to the Company, I expected to hear good news from you today, Meanwhile how is your work hope fine? please dear have you hear from the company please update me let me know what is happen,

please Dear Friend I would like to apologize you and i advice you to cooperate with them and follow there instructions, because i have been thinking much since i hand over the fund to them because that is the only hope i have. I pray that the Lord will help you in all your efforts, Dear Friend if there is any news please update me, Please I am very anxiously to hear from you about the progress.

I will be waiting to hear Urgent good news from you.

Best regard.
General Susan.

Umpire VaultEX
Dear valued customer,Bertha Janet Cobbledick,

This is to notify you about the receipt and reconfirmation of your (data)
direction to avoid unwarranted mistakes.
We will return shortly with shipping details and tracking code to enable
you follow the status of your special cargo online as soon as the output
is performed.

NOTE: Please you must send a scan copy of your card identity to attach documentation before processing to delivery.

People become really quite remarkable when they start thinking that they can do things. When they believe in themselves they have the first secret of success. Optimism is the faith that leads to achievement. Nothing can be done without hope and confidence. I always pray for your good health and success

Umpire VaultEX

Re:- Instruction to deliver your consignment trunk box in our vault.

Bertha Janet Cobbledick.

We want to use this platform to let you know that your address
destination has been confirmed by the Umpire VaultEX and Diplomatic Security Firm.

The Umpire VaultEX Security Services has received an instruction from
(Lieutenant General Susan J. HELMS of U.S. AIR FORCE U.S. ARMY) to see to
been Pending in our security vault. There is no need for any more delay as we have to commence the Arrangement for the departure of the consignment trunk box as soon as possible from our corporate security warehousing office here in Togo to your destination country.

Umpire VaultEX is one of the world's leading providers of diplomatic freight
forwarding and supply diplomatic chain management services. Today, our well-trained and professional staffs provides a one-stop service all the way from trucking, warehousing, customs clearance, and consolidation to seafreight,
airfreight and distribution. With our well-established, strong
relationships with many different carriers and airlines, we are confident
that we can help you make a positive difference on your supply chain.

Extensively, this special box is over-due for departure and before we
proceed in the next few hours to your designated address in your country, We need
these clearance of the consignment to avoid harassment and stoppage. The
documents are viz:

(1) Warehousing Service fee clearance of ($320)
(2) Diplomatic Special Cargo certifications: These are services a carrier
needs to perform to ensure the proper diplomatic transportation of special
cargo (as classified by the International Maritime Organization - IMO)
such as arranging for the appropriate vessel stowage, permissions from
authorities for special handling of your BOX, and compliance to country
restrictions. And to process these documents it will cost $450.

Committed to proceed, it is mandatory that you should make this payment
soon as possible to avoid further delays to enable us secure these vital
clearance to proceed to your country.

Our main strength is our strong network that helps us provide
better logistics and security solutions worldwide through our
associated with it.

We hereby advice you to send this total sum of ($770). Once we receive this money,
we will provide your transportation documents and pin code to follow the status of
your package online.

Thank you for choosing our safe, we are here to serve you
with our best.

We look forward to your urgent attention.
Sir TOM McKillop

Umpire VaultEX

We want to use this platform to let you know that your address
destination has been confirmed by the Umpire VaultEX and Diplomatic Security Firm.

The Umpire VaultEX Security Services has received an instruction from
(Lieutenant General Susan J. HELMS of U.S. AIR FORCE U.S. ARMY) to see to
been Pending in our security vault. There is no need for any more delay as we have to commence the Arrangement for the departure of the consignment trunk box as soon as possible from our corporate security warehousing office here in Togo to your destination country.

Umpire VaultEX is one of the world's leading providers of diplomatic freight
forwarding and supply diplomatic chain management services. Today, our well-trained and professional staffs provides a one-stop service all the way from trucking, warehousing, customs clearance, and consolidation to seafreight,
airfreight and distribution. With our well-established, strong
relationships with many different carriers and airlines, we are confident
that we can help you make a positive difference on your supply chain.

Extensively, this special box is over-due for departure and before we
proceed in the next few hours to your designated address in your country, We need
these clearance of the consignment to avoid harassment and stoppage. The
documents are viz:

(1) Warehousing Service fee clearance of ($320)
(2) Diplomatic Special Cargo certifications: These are services a carrier
needs to perform to ensure the proper diplomatic transportation of special
cargo (as classified by the International Maritime Organization - IMO)
such as arranging for the appropriate vessel stowage, permissions from
authorities for special handling of your BOX, and compliance to country
restrictions. And to process these documents it will cost $450.

Committed to proceed, it is mandatory that you should make this payment
soon as possible to avoid further delays to enable us secure these vital
clearance to proceed to your country.

Our main strength is our strong network that helps us provide
better logistics and security solutions worldwide through our
associated with it.

We hereby advice you to send this total sum of ($770). Once we receive this money,
we will provide your transportation documents and pin code to follow the status of
your package online.

Thank you for choosing our safe, we are here to serve you
with our best.

Sir TOM McKillop

------------------------------------------------
Please DO NOT tell the scammer that his information is posted here!
If you have any questions, feel free to send me a PM or email me at maggiematlocks[AT]gmail.com.
#224139 by Grandma Grim Wed Oct 22, 2014 5:54 am
x-store-info:SmXCjkY1Un5L3qlTmewTw96lIBBsorVt
Authentication-Results: hotmail.com; spf=pass (sender IP is 98.139.213.162) smtp.mailfrom=[email protected]; dkim=none header.d=umpirevaultex.com; x-hmca=none [email protected]
X-SID-PRA: [email protected]
X-AUTH-Result: NONE
X-SID-Result: NONE
X-Message-Status: n:n
X-Message-Delivery: Vj0xLjE7dXM9MTtsPTE7YT0wO0Q9MDtHRD0wO1NDTD00
X-Message-Info: DFa+w7oqK+8mza9dBrDLPF57gtz1IUY2+1tqlOAgHjA0yDmh3IoqL/MGwCtvZZWB3ei/UPB7r+cewSSMc3naK1D1wRV2MYDSkwIAEbCTCykbowR1g5ICeW6R34XunNqEElGFJ5wr9aNDZpAlqOKt0XeuVEocPRd0c6ark/RF0vYGHkicgwPQv1gGikksSnifBMskObflnuluXry5S1nsnRdwXzxNId+e
Received: from nm19-vm0.bullet.mail.bf1.yahoo.com ([98.139.213.162]) by BAY004-MC1F40.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22712);
Tue, 21 Oct 2014 21:46:07 -0700
Received: from [98.139.212.153] by nm19.bullet.mail.bf1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 22 Oct 2014 04:46:06 -0000
Received: from [98.139.212.213] by tm10.bullet.mail.bf1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 22 Oct 2014 04:46:06 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp1022.mail.bf1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 22 Oct 2014 04:46:05 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Property: ymail-3
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: [email protected]
Received: (qmail 21070 invoked by uid 60001); 22 Oct 2014 04:46:05 -0000
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1413953165; bh=zj0wrmTyYhsJ0tH2gJKHhhRde58UKK3EnU3rYRd0hao=; h=References:Message-ID:Date:From:Reply-To:Subject:To:In-Reply-To:MIME-Version:Content-Type; b=fkwX2YhL4qWMcopC1U46Jjdug3nSOc8HIahE+pfPn0/cCmQHwe7RSOX3F6lgX8wt7izxwDMRzfOYSiMbzHxLCW/PboSlYzBT7qUyyLggjKfDb0x+fgJEwmYmO/XbTnnCG0JdZFWAE+4Kh+Cf+NaPD84tzSowF5rBT7vAskDgSNU=
X-YMail-OSG: X0HLG4YVM1mZcLnoKuQss4M9XQuI1fm1cDlHCxEu1SMMYxV
667gxNpET.dtEugoar4y3DO72kiNkF1pu8LBKqyeHEVpCkRMCv1euFVRyY9h
pdorcRH3_eeftxKkdXsuZx8mZjpX0nSRUqhpZBI_ARfDQ2e6W1Dm0354Nvqr
w5WW.i8qkWLUKnZs5CaUeBOXPIhGEcJyZwNtg8aWtB188.Fx5RjYPrwWUSZ.
TUGBYRRUQwdmV_aRpOuhZy.4dU2XndZ5OEh2Elze.H88Zrq8j.2cH.XYOPn6
gGbzuArEGPAIas_tu92oNvujJnGBAyAmRsWAaIFlbMoLRQ7PKoNeCUUuttI_
cvJT9.NVT6qUj4.sVjt23B0W0maW74o0uULvRJnrUJyZJj590cdWP.hN4b1R
yakkvY6lZrwsFxNkJwA8_u0r33J1xci8.0GgSF7vjK2FZGY7JvmgT2uCQd9.
GQ_Wr8tQQsaWRiBadlf9133vGC2iEjv9Wobn5KYa7SVv2p0vgMn0onQG6NxK
3Mw--
Received: from [41.207.163.6] by web160403.mail.bf1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Tue, 21 Oct 2014 21:46:05 PDT
X-Rocket-MIMEInfo: 002.001,VW1waXJlIFZhdWx0RVgKLSB5b3VyIGJ1c2luZXNzIGluIHNhZmUgaGFuZHMuCgpSZTotIEluc3RydWN0aW9uIHRvIGRlbGl2ZXIgeW91ciBjb25zaWdubWVudCB0cnVuayBib3ggaW4gb3VyIHZhdWx0LgoKQXR0ZW50aW9uOiBEZWFyIHZhbHVlZCBjdXN0b21lciwgIAoKV2Ugd2FudCB0byB1c2UgdGhpcyBwbGF0Zm9ybSB0byBsZXQgeW91IGtub3cgdGhhdCB5b3VyIGFkZHJlc3MgZGVzdGluYXRpb24gaGFzIGJlZW4gY29uZmlybWVkIGJ5IHRoZSBVbXBpcmUgVmF1bHRFWCAgYW5kIERpcGxvbWF0aWMgU2VjdXIBMAEBAQE-
X-RocketYMMF: umpirevaultex
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.203.733
References: <CACxUEgZ2TUHLZwWbeXY+eJdWuzhq=SM6tVLcBJNy8LQL8KYiGw@mail.gmail.com>,<[email protected]>,<[email protected]>,<[email protected]>,<[email protected]>,<[email protected]>,<[email protected]> <[email protected]>
Message-ID: <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2014 21:46:05 -0700
Reply-To: Umpire VaultEX <[email protected]>
Subject: Re:- Instruction to deliver your consignment trunk box in our vault.
To: ******
In-Reply-To: <[email protected]>
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="1466435115-1426598197-1413953165=:74370"
Return-Path: [email protected]
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 22 Oct 2014 04:46:07.0362 (UTC) FILETIME=[17F0CE20:01CFEDB3]
Umpire VaultEX

We want to use this platform to let you know that your address destination has been confirmed by the Umpire VaultEX and Diplomatic Security Firm.

The Umpire VaultEX Security Services has received an instruction from (Lieutenant General Robin Rand of U.S. AIR FORCE U.S. ARMY) to see to the Immediate release of the consignment trunk box of your claim that has

Umpire VaultEX is one of the world's leading providers of diplomatic freight forwarding and supply diplomatic chain management services. Today, our well-trained and professional staffs provides a one-stop service all the way from trucking, warehousing, customs clearance, and consolidation to sea-freight, airfreight and distribution. With our well-established, strong relationships with many different carriers and airlines, we are confident that we can help you make a positive difference on your supply chain.

Extensively, this special box is over-due for departure and before we proceed in the next few hours to your designated address in your country, We need these clearance of the consignment to avoid harassment and stoppage. The documents are viz:

(1) Warehousing Service fee clearance of (€320)
(2) Diplomatic Special Cargo certifications: These are services a carrier needs to perform to ensure the proper diplomatic transportation of special cargo (as classified by the International Maritime Organization - IMO) such as arranging for the appropriate vessel stowage, permissions from authorities for special handling of your BOX, and compliance to country restrictions. And to process these documents it will cost €450.

Committed to proceed, it is mandatory that you should make this payment soon as possible to avoid further delays to enable us secure these vital clearance to proceed to your country.

Our main strength is our strong network that helps us provide better logistics and security solutions worldwide through our associated with it.

We hereby advice you to send this total sum of (€770). Once we receive this money, we will provide your transportation documents and pin code to follow the status of your package online.

Thank you for choosing our safe, we are here to serve you with our best.

Best regards,
TOM MCKillop
Customer service longstanding team,
Umpire VaultEX and Security Logistics .
+228 2244 23 88.

--
Thank You!
Customer Service Longstanding Team.
Copyright © 2003-2013 Umpire VaultEX Security Service Worldwide, Inc. All rights reserved.
=The information contained in this message is privileged and intended only for the recipients named. If the reader is not a representative of the intended recipient, any review, dissemination or copying of this message or the information it contains is prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please immediately notify the sender, and delete the original message and attachments.

Please consider the environment before printing this email.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE never tell a scammer he is posted here....
Never Ever send money to anyone via Western Union,Moneygram or Bank if you haven't met them.
If unsure, please ask... better ask and know than trust and be scammed....
#225901 by soldierfortune Sun Nov 02, 2014 6:44 pm
ISP: X-Originating-IP not available

Site: waydate
Username: generalsusanj
profile is deleted

X-Originating-IP: not available
Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2014 10:09:21 +0000
Subject: INTRODUCTION FROM SUSAN‏‏‏‏

Thanks for your reply towards my email, my dear i really want to establish a long term relationship with you after i have gone through your profile on the site, And my dear there is a reason why i choose to establish a relationship with you, i will use the opportunity to tell you all about myself. My dear i attach my picture to this email, so take a nice view on them. Honey presently i am in Iraq at war zone for peace making due to the crisis here in Iraq.

I am Lt. Gen. Susan J. Helms, Commander, 14th Air Force (Air Forces Strategic), Air Force Space Command; and Commander, Joint Functional Component Command for Space, U.S. Strategic Command, Vandenberg Air Force Base, Calif. As the U.S. Air Force's operational space component to USSTRATCOM, I leads more than 20,500 personnel responsible for providing missile warning, space superiority, space situational awareness, satellite operations, space launch and range operations. As Commander, JFCC SPACE, i also directs all assigned and attached USSTRATCOM space forces providing tailored, responsive, local and global space effects in support of national, USSTRATCOM and combatant commander objectives.

I was commissioned from the U.S. Air Force Academy in 1980. I was served as an F-15 and F-16 weapons separation engineer and a flight test engineer. As a flight test engineer, i also has flown in 30 types of U.S. and Canadian military aircraft. Also served as project officer on the CF-18 aircraft as a U.S. Air Force Exchange Officer to the Canadian Aerospace Engineering Test Establishment.

Selected by NASA in January 1990, I became an astronaut in July 1991. On Jan. 13, 1993, then an Air Force major and a member of the space shuttle Endeavour crew, I became the first U.S. military woman in space. I flew on STS-54 (1993), STS-64 (1994), STS-78 (1996) and STS-101 (2000), and served aboard the International Space Station as a member of the Expedition-2 crew (2001). A veteran of five space flights, I also has logged 211 days in space, including a spacewalk of eight hours and 56 minutes, a world record. I commanded the 45th Space Wing at Patrick AFB, Fla. Her staff assignments include tours at Headquarters Air Force Space Command, Air Education and Training Command, and U.S. Strategic Command.

EDUCATION:

1980 Bachelor of Science degree in aeronautical engineering, U.S. Air Force Academy, Colorado Springs, Colo. 1985 Master of Science degree in aeronautics/astronautics, Stanford University, Calif.
1988 Flight Test Engineer Course, USAF Test Pilot School, Edwards AFB, Calif.

ASSIGNMENTS:

1. July 1980 - March 1984, F-15/F-16 weapons separation engineer, Air Force Armament Laboratory, Eglin AFB, Fla.
2. March 1984 - June 1985, graduate student, Stanford University, Calif.
3. July 1985 - December 1987, assistant professor of aeronautics, U.S. Air Force Academy, Colorado Springs, Colo.
4. January 1988 - December 1988, student, USAF Test Pilot School, Edwards AFB, Calif.
5. January 1989 - June 1990, CF-18 flight test engineer, Aerospace Engineering Test Establishment, Canadian Forces Base, Cold Lake, Alberta, Canada
6. July 1990 - July 2002, astronaut, Johnson Space Center, Houston, Texas
7. July 2002 - June 2004, Chief, Space Superiority Division, Directorate of Requirements, Headquarters U.S. Air Force Space Command, Colorado Springs, Colo.
8. June 2004 - February 2005, Vice Commander, 45th Space Wing, Patrick AFB, Fla.
9. March 2005 - May 2006, Deputy Director, Operations (Technical Training), Headquarters Air Education and Training Command, Randolph AFB, Texas
10. June 2006 - October 2008, Commander, 45th Space Wing, Patrick AFB, Fla.
11. November 2008 - January 2011, Director of Plans and Policy, U.S. Strategic Command, Offutt AFB, Neb.
12. January 2011 - present, Commander, 14th Air Force (Air Forces Strategic), Air Force Space Command, and Commander, Joint Functional Component Command for Space, USSTRATCOM, Vandenberg AFB, Calif.

SUMMARY OF JOINT ASSIGNMENTS:

1. November 2008 - January 2011, Director of Plans and Policy, U.S. Strategic Command, Offutt AFB, Neb., as a major general
2. January 2011 - present, Commander, Joint Functional Component Command for Space, USSTRATCOM, Vandenberg AFB, Calif., as a lieutenant general

MAJOR AWARDS AND DECORATIONS:

Defense Superior Service Medal with two oak leaf clusters
Legion of Merit with three oak leaf clusters
Defense Meritorious Service Medal with two oak leaf clusters
Meritorious Service Medal with oak leaf cluster
Air Force Commendation Medal
NASA Distinguished Service Medal
NASA Outstanding Leadership Medal

OTHER ACHIEVEMENTS:

1983 Junior Engineer of the Year, Air Force Armament Laboratory
1988 Distinguished graduate, USAF Test Pilot School, and winner of the R.L. Jones Award for Outstanding Flight Test Engineer
1990 Aerospace Engineering Test Establishment Commanding Officer's Commendation, Canadian Forces, Canada
1996 Outstanding Young Houstonian
2002 Women in Aerospace Outstanding Achievement Award
2008 Dr. Kurt H. Debus Award for Aerospace Achievements and Contributions in Florida
2008 Thomas D. White Space Award for Outstanding Contributions to Space
2011 inducted into the U.S. Astronaut Hall of Fame

EFFECTIVE DATES OF PROMOTION:

Second Lieutenant May 28, 1980
First Lieutenant May 28, 1982
Captain May 28, 1984
Major Oct. 1, 1991
Lieutenant Colonel March 1, 1994
Colonel Feb. 1, 2000
Brigadier General June 23, 2006
Major General Aug. 2, 2009
Lieutenant General Jan. 21, 2011

My dear i have told you all about me, so i hope to read from you soonest.

Yours Faithfully
General Susan Helms.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2014 10:18:42 +0000
Subject: i need a sincere man

Hello how's your day and how's the weather condition over there? thank you very much for your reply, as i told you I am Generally united state army but presently here in Palestine for peace keeping mission, my dear yes i really want to Establish a long term relationship with you, maybe we can start the friend or go into business partner, as i want to invest in your country. So please tell me how is your country of Economic and what type of market moves que really there, so that i will know the area to invest on.

I am a Lieutenant General from U.S., Originated from North Carolina, USA, America Working with the Army, the co-coordinator to Palestine / for keeping peace Which I suppose it's not new to you. How is the situation of things over there Regards To The Economic and security standard? Life is precious and i think nations economy grows as a result of good government and Understanding of the people ... What do you think??

i am an independent woman. What do you do for a living ... to Overcome economical expenses and to sustain your family? There is a saying That it is difficult to find the personnel of high principles are prominent online Responsible Which regards to good friendship and Business Productivity, tell me your opinion over this?

Well I will appreciate us being good friends in sincerity, honesty and trust Although we just Knew each other, we can share ideas, discuss issues and the more we talk more about ourselves, and the time goes on, there maybe something great for us in the future ... What do you say? Although we just met, with the step of trust and willingness to begin this friendship, I request you add me to your contact list so we can chat ..... That Please I request if you have not the Hotmail account please try to create it, so that i will add you and we will chat from there, or do you prefer to mail mail? just let me know.

Thanks to lots Assure You That I we will be best of friends That people will envy you and I, all we need to do is to be sincere in our communication as good friends ... OK. I am looking for a man or woman relationship, Because i will remove from my job soon and i will like to go into business investment, i find it interesting to invest in your country, and if we start the relationship, I think with time it may lead to marriage, as it is one of the reason i register into the site, so what do you think?

What are your hobbies, Interest, Life style, Religious believe, and Plans for life?: For me my hobbies are reading, music, sports and All, Including running, snow skiing, sailing, and basketball. I also played the guitar in a rock and roll band, the Catholic Religious christian, my plans for my future is to settle down with a profitable business after my retirement from the Army. My dear let me hear from you so we can keep That, for me God bless you and take good care of yourself.

Yours Faithfully
Gen. Susan Helms.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Date: Tue, 5 Aug 2014 22:36:46 +0000
Subject: RE: "xxxxxx" from waydate

Finally, it all went wrong...........?????

你好,我的名字是苏珊赫尔姆斯我是美国国将军,我希望我们能够建立一种关系,因为我们在这里开会,第一次,我通过讲好了,你在这个网站www.jau轮廓已经.LT?我留下了深刻印象,当我看到您的个人资料,并决定与您沟通。这是我的愿望,你知道,我喜欢诚实,信任,爱,关怀,真理,和尊重的,我对我所有的这些特质我靠wan't你的朋友,行愿上帝保佑你,好好照顾自己í“M等待你尽快阅读
你的,直到永远。
一般苏珊・赫尔姆斯

Hello, My name is SUSAN HELMS, I am United State Army General, I hope we can establish a relationship since we're meeting here for the first time, I have gone through a profile that speaks well of you on this site http://www.jau.lt? and I was impressed when i saw your profile and decide to communicate with you. It is my desire to know you, I like honesty, trust, love, caring, truth, & respect, I have all these qualities in me i rely wan't to be your friend OK may God bless you and take care of yourself i'm waiting to read from you soon

yours ever;
General susan helms
#261760 by rococo Tue Jul 28, 2015 8:51 am
randkeo.pl/
Nick susanahelms
Sex woman
Born year. 1958
In i will tell you later
Kujawsko-Pomorskie
expectations friendship
Since May 19, 2015

Hi dear friend,
I'M LIEUTENANT GENERAL SUSAN JANE HELMS , I am a UNITED STATE ARMY GENERAL,
From united state of America, Am supportive and caring, looking forward to
get a nice friend and I interest on you, I will like to establish mutual
friendship with you, Please let continue our conversation through my
private email box, Here is my email address ([email protected]) I
will introduce myself better and send you my picture as soon as i receive
your mail.
Thanks and regards.
GENERAL SUSAN HELMS.
also documented here:-
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 15#p366330
#262510 by Tim Atem Mon Aug 03, 2015 9:57 am
She has a new email address [email protected]

Delivered-To: <snipped>
Received: by 10.107.143.18 with SMTP id r18csp1633704iod;
Sun, 2 Aug 2015 14:03:59 -0700 (PDT)
X-Received: by 10.50.109.233 with SMTP id hv9mr18990334igb.92.1438549439422;
Sun, 02 Aug 2015 14:03:59 -0700 (PDT)
Return-Path: <[email protected]>
Received: from nm43-vm2.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com (nm43-vm2.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com. [98.138.120.226])
by mx.google.com with ESMTPS id m69si12313600ioe.172.2015.08.02.14.03.59
for <<snipped>>
(version=TLSv1 cipher=ECDHE-RSA-RC4-SHA bits=128/128);
Sun, 02 Aug 2015 14:03:59 -0700 (PDT)
Received-SPF: neutral (google.com: 98.138.120.226 is neither permitted nor denied by best guess record for domain of [email protected]) client-ip=98.138.120.226;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com;
spf=neutral (google.com: 98.138.120.226 is neither permitted nor denied by best guess record for domain of [email protected]) [email protected];
dkim=pass [email protected];
dmarc=fail (p=NONE dis=NONE) header.from=hotmail.com
DKIM-Signature: <snipped>
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by nm43.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 02 Aug 2015 21:03:58 -0000
Received: from [98.138.100.117] by nm43.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 02 Aug 2015 21:01:16 -0000
Received: from [212.82.98.56] by tm108.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 02 Aug 2015 21:01:16 -0000
Received: from [212.82.98.69] by tm9.bullet.mail.ir2.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 02 Aug 2015 21:01:16 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp1006.mail.ir2.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 02 Aug 2015 21:01:16 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Property: ymail-4
X-YMail-OSG: <snipped>
Received: by 212.82.98.117; Sun, 02 Aug 2015 21:01:15 +0000
Date: Sun, 2 Aug 2015 21:01:11 +0000 (UTC)
Reply-To: Susan Jane Helms <[email protected]>
Subject: hhi

Hello Friend,
I'm Gen.Susan Helms, Am supportive and caring, looking forward to get a nice friend. I read your profile and pick interest on you. I will like to establish mutual friendship with you. Please let continue our conversation through my private email address....( [email protected] )
I will introduce myself better
Thanks and regards.
Gen.Susan Helms

====================================
PLEASE DO NOT TELL A SCAMMER HE IS REPORTED HERE!

Learn what a scam is and how to protect yourself
https://www.scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=5
#265837 by Tim Atem Mon Aug 31, 2015 10:02 am
Received: by 10.112.170.227 with SMTP id ap3csp1384693lbc;
Mon, 31 Aug 2015 03:54:51 -0700 (PDT)
X-Received: by 10.202.58.86 with SMTP id h83mr12555959oia.102.1441018490967;
Mon, 31 Aug 2015 03:54:50 -0700 (PDT)
Received: from BAY004-OMC2S4.hotmail.com (bay004-omc2s4.hotmail.com. [65.54.190.79])
by mx.google.com with ESMTPS id a80si9407906oih.78.2015.08.31.03.54.49
for <<snipped>>
(version=TLSv1.2 cipher=ECDHE-RSA-AES128-SHA bits=128/128);
Mon, 31 Aug 2015 03:54:50 -0700 (PDT)
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of [email protected] designates 65.54.190.79 as permitted sender) client-ip=65.54.190.79;
spf=pass (google.com: domain of [email protected] designates 65.54.190.79 as permitted sender) [email protected];
dmarc=pass (p=NONE dis=NONE) header.from=hotmail.com
Received: from BAY182-W65 ([65.54.190.124]) by BAY004-OMC2S4.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.23008);
Mon, 31 Aug 2015 03:54:48 -0700
X-TMN: [PMtFORo+MggJGloSP+g50SKh/OglOHad]
X-Originating-Email: [[email protected]]
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
boundary="_8a04817a-5461-4fbe-ba9f-72207c2ef153_"
To: <<snipped>>
Subject: Hello my friend,
Date: Mon, 31 Aug 2015 10:54:48 +0000
Importance: Normal
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 31 Aug 2015 10:54:48.0713 (UTC) FILETIME=[7496D790:01D0E3DB]

Hello my friend,
Thanks for your respond.I really need your assistance that is the reason i contact you.I want to go into relationship and business partnership with you, as i don't know how long we would stay in the war zone here for the rescue of the war.Here in the military zone we are not allow to make use of mobile phone, we only make use of radio message and email communication.

I want you to know that we are being attacked by insurgents every day and car bombs. During one of our rescue mission we came across a safe box that contain huge amount of money that belongs to the revolutionaries, which I believe they use it in buying weapons and ammunition's, and it was agreed by all parties in present that the money will be shared among us.

Out of the total fund my share was $6.5m (Six Million Five Hundred Thousand US Dollars). I am seeking your assistance to evacuate my share of the money, which is $6.500,000,00. out of here to you; in as much as you can assure me that my own share will be safe in your care until I complete my service here. This is not stolen money, and there are no dangers involved.

I have made arrangements with a UNITED NATION DIPLOMAT who promised to deliver the fund to any of my choosing destination. I shall be compensating you with 30% of the total fund on final conclusion of this project, while the rest balance shall be my investment capital in your country. One passionate appeal I will make to you is not to discuss this matter to a third party, if you have reasons to reject this offer, please destroy this e-mail as any leakage of this information will be too bad for me, due to my position as an Retire army general.

I have chosen to contact you after my prayers and I believe that you will not betray my trust,Though you may wonder why I am so soon revealing myself to you without knowing you, well I will say that my mind convinced me that you are the true person to help me receive and invest the fund.

I do not know how long we will remain here, and I have survived two bomb attack here, which prompted me to search out for a reliable and trustworthy person to help me receive and invest the fund in his country.

Conclusively wish you send me a reply immediately as soon as you receive this proposal. Your urgent reply will be highly appreciated. I hope my explanation is very clear but if you need further clarification, and then send your questions, I wait to hear from you soonest.
Regards,
RT.USAF General, Susan J. Helms.

#276495 by Tim Atem Fri Nov 27, 2015 10:34 am
She's back and still using the email address [email protected]

Received: by 10.112.134.9 with SMTP id pg9csp2240786lbb;
Tue, 24 Nov 2015 23:35:27 -0800 (PST)
X-Received: by 10.182.158.99 with SMTP id wt3mr24765961obb.18.1448436927866;
Received: from BAY004-OMC2S21.hotmail.com (bay004-omc2s21.hotmail.com. [65.54.190.96])
by mx.google.com with ESMTPS id w184si14319733oiw.32.2015.11.24.23.35.27
for <<snipped>>
(version=TLS1_2 cipher=ECDHE-RSA-AES128-SHA bits=128/128);
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of [email protected] designates 65.54.190.96 as permitted sender) client-ip=65.54.190.96;
spf=pass (google.com: domain of [email protected] designates 65.54.190.96 as permitted sender) [email protected];
dmarc=pass (p=NONE dis=NONE) header.from=hotmail.com
Received: from BAY182-W64 ([65.54.190.124]) by BAY004-OMC2S21.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.23008);
Tue, 24 Nov 2015 23:35:27 -0800
X-TMN: [RBGgI6kweUCZP02PJzSVQZEZ911VoEyg]
X-Originating-Email: [[email protected]]
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
boundary="_1e4bf80e-24ba-4801-a103-4df69ece15c8_"
To: <<snipped>>
Subject: Hello Greetings From Susan.
Date: Wed, 25 Nov 2015 07:35:26 +0000
Importance: Normal
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 25 Nov 2015 07:35:27.0064 (UTC) FILETIME=[DA6A8D80:01D12753]

Hello My Dear,
Thanks for your respond.As i told you about my plan for an investment of the fund,that i want the fund to be secured. Secondly i want to relocate with you to start up a good business venture,based on my present status here in Afghanistan as an Retire air Force General who lead the troop. I want you to understand more about my situation here, due to my political situation as USAF staying in the war zone for peace keeping mission, i need a foreigner who will stand on my behalf and receive the Trunk Box and also help me invest this fund, that is why i decided to make this contact to you, for you to stand on my behalf and receive the Treasure Box. Everything concerning the delivery of the consignment is clear.

Moreover i went into serious discussion with the United Nation Diplomat here how will manage this Box .The legal United Nation Diplomat told me that in a situations like mine, that the best solution is by soliciting for assistance of a reliable foreigner who can help me receive the consignment box and invest it on my behalf as I wish.Then I decided to contact you, hoping that with your advanced knowledge we can be able to work together.Though it took me time to make up my mind to contact you and offered you this proposal of mine.Please i am asking you for my safety and security Keep it very private.What i need from you is to secure this fund and locate a good business we can invest the fund that can bring good incomes.

Finally, i do not know much about international business and i am putting Consignment Box of the Fund to your care because i want you to be in total control of my funds as soon as the fund arrive in your place. Do attach as you reply to me your full name and full contact information's to enable me give it to the United Nation diplomat who will delivery the consignment Box to you. Please i will like you to send me your full data such as.

1: Your Full Name
2: Home Address
3: Direct Phone Number
4: Your Profession
5: Your Country
6: Scan copy of your international passport or Identity Card.

Reply this mail with your above mentioned details, i will contact the diplomat who will bring the consignment to you and give him your details, so that he will start the journey to deliver the fund in your place, hand to hand (Face to Face). Looking forward to read from you. Take good care of you and remain bless.

Regards,
RT.USAF General, Susan J. Helms.

#283260 by Tim Atem Mon Feb 01, 2016 6:38 am
New email address for Susan: [email protected]

Received: by 10.107.39.74 with SMTP id n71csp225462ion;
Wed, 27 Jan 2016 17:26:10 -0800 (PST)
X-Received: by 10.66.219.38 with SMTP id pl6mr440273pac.147.1453944370199;
Received: from nm39-vm1.bullet.mail.gq1.yahoo.com (nm39-vm1.bullet.mail.gq1.yahoo.com. [98.136.217.92])
by mx.google.com with ESMTPS id d89si13008787pfj.146.2016.01.27.17.26.09
for <<snipped>>
(version=TLS1 cipher=ECDHE-RSA-AES128-SHA bits=128/128);
Received-SPF: neutral (google.com: 98.136.217.92 is neither permitted nor denied by best guess record for domain of [email protected]) client-ip=98.136.217.92;
spf=neutral (google.com: 98.136.217.92 is neither permitted nor denied by best guess record for domain of [email protected]) [email protected];
dkim=pass [email protected];
dmarc=pass (p=NONE dis=NONE) header.from=yahoo.co.id
DKIM-Signature: <snipped>
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by nm39.bullet.mail.gq1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 28 Jan 2016 01:26:08 -0000
Received: from [216.39.60.181] by nm39.bullet.mail.gq1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 28 Jan 2016 01:23:16 -0000
Received: from [106.10.166.125] by tm17.bullet.mail.gq1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 28 Jan 2016 01:23:16 -0000
Received: from [106.10.151.187] by tm14.bullet.mail.sg3.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 28 Jan 2016 01:23:15 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp1013.mail.sg3.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 28 Jan 2016 01:23:15 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Property: ymail-4
X-YMail-OSG: <snipped>
Received: by 106.10.197.99; Thu, 28 Jan 2016 01:23:15 +0000
Date: Thu, 28 Jan 2016 01:23:14 +0000 (UTC)
Reply-To: Susan Helms <[email protected]>
Subject: HELLO FRIEND,

HELLO FRIEND,
I wishes you a very happy and successful new year to you and you friends and family, My name is Lieutenant general Susan J. Helms, I am looking for a very passionate man, please write me back for more introduction? I have something very important i will like to discuss with you, Best regard.

General Susan Helms.

#297913 by Tim Atem Mon Jun 13, 2016 9:58 am
Susan's fake bank:

Bank of West Africa States
Omar Pascal
email address: [email protected]
phone number: +221-778583261

Good News Greetings
How are you doing today? I hope you are in good health? If so, thanks be to God who made it possibility. Dear i am writing to you today with much joy and excitement, after this long period of time with no communication. I thank God who protect me in and at the camp, My purpose of writing to you today is to notify you of my successfully with assistance of a partner from United State who live in China he is a successful business man, I am presently in United State his own town of Chicago for view our investment project.

Meanwhile i did not forget all your past efforts and curiosity to make sure you assist me in transferring my late father money,which unfortunately failed for reasons best known to God. So i have decided to show you my appreciation by living behind a ATM VISA CARD worth's amount $400.000 USD, Four Hundred Thousand United State Dollars, with bank of west Africa to compensate you, i didn't have your bank account,So i plead with you to accept the little offer from me, Just contact this prevailing corporate authority of west Africa States Bank of Senegal they will send you the ATM VISA CARD i prepare for you in your country,here are the bank details, and I want you to make immediate contact to them because I have already inform the bank about you and you need to contact with your address where you want them to send you the ATM VISA CARD.

BANK OF WEST AFRICA STATES (BCEAO)
BCEAO headquarters at Dakar, Senegal,
Avenue Jean Paul I Dakar, BP 325 Dakar Senegal Republic.
Telex : 5211 BCEAO Dakar.
Contact person: Mr. Omar Pascal.
Telephone: 00221-778583261.
E-mail Address: [email protected]

I am currently very busy with investment project which am working very hard to establish. So i would like you to understand with me, encase i did not get back to you anytime you write to me. I barely have time for myself, talk more having time to check my mails, but i will try my best to keep in touch with you. So do not fail to notify me as soon as you receive the ATM VISA CARD from bank So that we could celebrate to success and long lasting relationship, for i believe that the future has something amazing and a special place for us. Anyways i will stop here, but will be looking forward to read from you as soon as you receive the money from bank. Thanks and do have a nice day.

Regards,
RT.Sgt Lt General.Susan J Helms.