Company Representative scams, Payment Processing scams and other Employment scams.
#170365 by HannahsDad Tue Jul 02, 2013 2:55 pm
http://finance-reports.workfromhomeonli ... index.html
Without wishing to cast doubts on this completely believable story I ask you to consider a couple of points.

1) The domain workfromhomeonlinework.com, of which this is a subdomain was registered on the 20th of June 2013.
2) The registrant is Phill Smith, 2th street 16, New Jersy, 12341 USA
OH COME ON, YOU CAN'T SPELL NEW JERSEY AND THAT'S NOT EVEN A VALID ZIP CODE!
3 His email is [email protected]
4) The registrar was the Center of Ukrainian Internet Names
5) The nameservers are Russian
There are plenty of scams on the internet claiming you can make $50,000 a month, but that is exactly what they are scams.
So you think that $5,000 is more believable?
You should receive your first check within a week or so. Or you can start to have them wire directly into your bank account. (Your first checks will be about $500 to $1,500 a week. Then it goes up from there. Depends on how much time you spent on it.

Spencer Adler's report was posted on 25th June and begins
Theresa Andrews from Ashford, G5 was tired of worrying all the time where the next dollar is coming from.
So where is Ashford, G5?
It continues
I read Theresa's blog last month and decided to feature her story in our local job report. In our phone interview she told me her amazing story. "I basically make about $6,000-$8,000 a month online.
Can anyone point me at Theresa's blog or Mr Adler's job report please?

Finally I am pleased that so many happy punters responded that same day to say that they had been doing this miracle job for a month or two or were desperately waiting to start. Bit worried about the sort order of the posts though.

If you follow the instructions and the link to sign up, you move to a new domain home-income-edu.com
Now here we learn that
Work From Home Opportunities Have Been Featured On
every big US TV network although
This site and the products and services offered on this site are not
associated, affiliated, endorsed, or sponsored by NBCNEWS, ABC, USA Today, CNN or Fox News, nor have
they been reviewed tested or certified by NBCNEWS, ABC, USA Today, CNN or Fox News.
So does that mean that this work from opportunity has been featured or that at some time in the past all the major networks have talked about work from home opportunities (if only in the context of victimology)?

Oh, guess what, this website's registration is amazingly similar to the previous one.
home-income-edu.com
addresses 199.201.125.62
Domain Name: HOME-INCOME-EDU.COM
Registrar: CENTER OF UKRAINIAN INTERNET NAMES
Whois Server: whois.ukrnames.com
Referral URL: http://www.ukrnames.com
Name Server: NS1.WEBNSWEB.COM
Name Server: NS2.WEBNSWEB.COM
Updated Date: 21-jun-2013
Creation Date: 21-jun-2013
Expiration Date: 21-jun-2014
Service Provided By: Center of Ukrainian Internet Names
Domain servers in listed order:
ns1.webnsweb.com
ns2.webnsweb.com
Registrant:
Phill Smith [email protected]
2th street 16
New Jersy, 12341
UNITED STATES
+1.87398231

There are at least 15 of these. Just the names give you confidence that they are legitimate. (Sorry my sense of humour - they all SCREAM scam)
workathomeagentbestpractices.com
workathomeagentcompanies.com
workfromhomejobsthatarelegitimate.com
workfromhomejobsthatarereal.com
workfromhomejobsthatpay.com
workfromhomejobsthatpaywell.com
workfromhomejobsthatreallywork.com
workfromhomeonlineworldwide.com
workfromhomewithoutpayingtostart.com
home-income-univ.com
profit-from-home-university.com
profit-from-home-academy.com
legit-home-income.com (my favourite)

Edit: So a couple of them are not live but the rest are all one or other of the 2 shown above.
The other interesting thing is that although they have all those informative titled tabs there are only 2 real pages: the "come on" and the "sign up"
Makes you wonder.

Advertisement

#170394 by Diamond Wed Jul 03, 2013 1:31 am
Oh, but that's an old and widespread type of scam. As far as I know, it's also known as"Kelly Richards scam" as some time ago most of these fake success stories featured a "single mom" whose name was Kelly Richards. Now they try to change the name and the story, at least a bit, to add credibility. But essentially it's the same scam every time. They will make you pay money, that's all. By the way, they're also often using fake webpages which find out your location and then show you a fake article in your "local newspaper" about someone in the neighborhood making "big money working from home".
#170404 by HannahsDad Wed Jul 03, 2013 4:55 am
This scammer has paid registration fees for the sites and about 60 hosting fees.

Old it may be, but it obviously pays.

So they are still getting people to fall for it, which means that the message is not getting out to everyone.

#190706 by jdv63 Tue Feb 11, 2014 9:39 pm
I've received a few emails recently from FoxNews - subject line "BREAKING NEWS: Incredible story of success!"
The email - "It's hard to believe, but we found a very easy way to earn up to $ 7,000 per month without leaving home. FoxNews will tell you the story of success!"

Then it has a link to an article about Theresa Andrews - who happens to live where I live - Kuala Lumpur. ... You're right, she does get around.)))

The article doesn't give any real information on what or how she actually makes money. That's reeks scam. Any real financial article gives details on the financial elements.