Scams offering fake Au Pair positions
#197242 by AlanJones Sat Apr 12, 2014 5:34 am
This is a fake au pair job scam. There is no job, just a scammer looking to steal your money.

Hello,

My name is Rebecca Crosby, from New York, United States of America. My motive of writing this missive is to request your service as a nanny for my two kids. I am contacting you on behalf of our entire family (which include my husband, our two children and I). You may like to know some basics about us. Our family can be describe as a place where peace, unconditional love and understanding prevails. We don't judge a book by the cover or take gossip to determine who will be around. Always try to stay optimistic and find the best in anyone or any situation including the worst ones.

I am a sales manager in a Toysrus store. While my husband work as a civil engineer. I am 36years old. You might be wondering why we need your service. As mentioned above, the nature of my job keeps me busy a lot. I'll thereby need your service as a nanny for my children. We are sociable and fun to be with, looking for an enthusiastic au pair who adores children to spend their days enjoying their company. If you are interested, I'll be more than excited to read back from you.

Thanks,
Rebecca.

t's good to have a look at your profile. Allow me to explain more about your assign duty and also about us.
At first, we reside in 117 South Ave, Staten Island, NY 10303. A nice, quite and calm city. Where we live is just about 25 mins drive from the big city of New York. I am blessed with two lovely kids namely Ashley (she is 9 years old) and James (he his 7 years old)

What you are assign to do or I say your task as a nanny are as follows.
You'll be working 5 to 6 hours a day. Your task is to prepare the kids for school and take them to and from school. (that is, take them to school and later go and pick them from school in the afternoon). Care for and stimulate the children both mentally & physically, to ensure their intellectual, physical and social development. Look after their physical well being, encouraging proper use of everything - wash and bath them, help them on how to dress and undress. You are required to spend time with the child, running errands, house cleaning and light cooking is a possibility, but not really a requirement. We prefer someone who will reinforce our desire to teach our children responsibilities and do not expect to undertake the children assigned tasks but instead to find ways to encourage them to complete tasks (I mean not to spoil the kids by doing everything for them).
On weekends (Saturdays) you'll take them out to new places such as beach and other recreational places (You are fully free on Sunday).

When we want you to start and how long.
We don’t have a specific date or reference to when you can start. You can start anytime. We would like to have you for not less than two months. It would be nice if you want to stay longer, even if you want to stay for more than a year. Your happiness with us during your stay is more important.

What we plan to offer.
We will be giving you $400 per week (I hope that is enough since we will cater for your feeding. I mean you don't need to buy food from outside). You and the kids will be going for shopping once in 5weeks. We have internet facilities in the house for your use, a private room with your own bathroom. A private car for you in taking the children to and from school provided you know how to drive or willing to learn driving. Getting you a driver's license will not be a problem.

Our interest as a family.
Our interests include the zoo, doing yoga, watching soccer, water skiing, snow skiing, a walk in the park, playdates with friends, arts, literature, traveling, shopping, cinema and taking good care of our children. We love adventure, arts, traveling, soccer, literature, laughter and our wonderful children. My kids are very active wanting a partner to bounce and spin with them. I would want you convince me that you are capable of doing this job to my satisfaction. In a nutshell, we agree to be responsible for the purchase of your plane ticket. I will like to know if you have a working permit and a valid working visa that allow you work legally in Usa? I hope to read back from you soon.

Image Image Image

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#197535 by AlanJones Tue Apr 15, 2014 1:43 am
May I know if you agree with the working terms and condition before we proceed to your visa application.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#197861 by AlanJones Fri Apr 18, 2014 2:52 am
I am so delighted to know of your willingness to take care of my children. For the faster and quicker processing of your working permit document and visa you would have to contact the traveling company that helped my last au pair from Austria. They will process your traveling document very fast and durable. You can contact the traveling company's agent at

E-mail : [email protected]
Agent Name : Mrs Simpson (Agent)

Immediately you contact the traveling company's agent, they will process the document in 15-20 working days and will be dispatched over to your residential address. They will also book an appointment for you at the embassy. They will instruct you on how and when to take the document send to you to the embassy with your passport for your working visa stamp. I got some questions for you which I think will help in having better knowledge about you. Please don't hesitate to answer all the questions below.

What are your academics qualifications?
What are your strengths in working with children?
Do you have certificate to back up your Aupair/Nanny Career?
How do you help children feel good about themselves and others?
Can you really endure when the kids annoy you?
How do you encourage fitness?
What kinds of activities would you plan for children?
Do you have any allergy?
Do you have any eating disorder?
Do you have pet(s)?
When do you wish to start and for how long?
What are your interests?
Can you send some photo?
Do you have any criminal records?
I would like to see, if possible your Curriculum Vitae (CV) or references.

I will really appreciate if you could answer those questions about yourself. Hope to read from you soon. Take care.

Image Image

The above stolen images are also used by a scammer claiming to be Caroling Jason viewtopic.php?f=42&t=84036

#197957 by AlanJones Fri Apr 18, 2014 2:27 pm
From fake travel agent [email protected]

Dear Applicant,

The answer to your inquiry has been attached to this email. We urge you to get back to us with necessary information's for commencement.

Thanks

Best Regards

America Travels

Mrs Simpson (Agent).

Attached document

Dear Applicant,

We appreciate the message you sent us. We really appreciate your effort concerning

working in the United States. Your category of the J-1 Exchange Visitor Program (DS-

2019) allows you as a caring live-in childcare provider between the ages of 18 and 35 to live

as an extended member of your host family in exchange for room, board, and a stipend.

Whilst the main priority of a successful applicant will be to take care of the kids, you

should also have free time to enjoy life in the U.S.

For processing of your J-1 Exchange Visitor Program and Working Permit, We will like

to have some information about you so as for us to start with the processing. You will

have to get back to us with the below information so as for us to go ahead with your visa

application. There won't be problem processing your Traveling Document. Below are the

information's you will have to provide to us:

1. Your Full Name

2. Your Full Address

3. City

4. State

5. Zip code

6. Country

7. Phone Number

8. Sex

9. Date of Birth (D.O.B)

10. E-mail address

11. E-mail address of your Host Family

12. Full Name of your Host Family

13. Scan Copy of your Certificate of Birth

14. Full Home address of your Host Family

Get Back to us with the above Information's for further processing of your Working

Permit and your J-1 Exchange Visitor Program Visa. This will take us up to 20 days at

maximum efficient. Delays depend on you and your host family. We are looking forward

for your quick response.

Thanks

Best Regards

America Travels

Mrs. Simpson (Agent).

#198003 by AlanJones Sat Apr 19, 2014 3:43 am
Hi Dear,

How are you today? I appreciate your time taken to answer my questions. The little about you is quite amazing especially your impressive CV. It is necessary I let you know James have allergy to flame and dust (I hope you understand). You have to make sure the cooker hood is on whenever you are using the kitchen to avoid flames. Similar to you, non of the family have food allergy or eating disorder. Our eating habit it anything healthy.
They say been an animal lover automatically makes one a good person. We are used to having a dog named Taz. It's a German Shepherd. We lost Taz to miscarriage couple of months ago.
Additionally, the children are a big lover of fast food and cereal. Among them are pizza, hamburger, hotdogs, potato wedges and lot more. Is there anything we need to learn or know about you? Keep me posted immediately you are in contact with the agency.
It's GOOD FRIDAY. HAPPY EASTER.

#198266 by AlanJones Mon Apr 21, 2014 9:50 am
Attention: XXX

DIRECT FROM THE BOARD MEMBER OF AMERICA TRAVELS.

We hereby inform you that your information's have been forwarded to your Host Family (Mrs Rebecca Crosby) for a proper invitation letter, employment letter and contract agreement from the Local Government Area in the City of your Host Family (Mrs Rebecca Crosby).

Once we read back from your host family we make sure proper verification will be carried out and the processing of your J-1 Traveling Document will proceed.

Thanks

Best Regards

America Travels

Mrs Simpson (Agent).

#198486 by AlanJones Wed Apr 23, 2014 1:41 am
Hi Dear,

You are welcome. How are you and how was your Easter? I'm happy to know that your candidacy have been accepted because I was contacted by the agency. They need me send these;
1) letter of employment, 2) invitation letter and the 3) contract agreement. I was just too fortunate to get all this across to them this afternoon. I just went through a bit of stress getting the invitation letter at the local government office. But it's all good that I get everything fax to them. The lady at the office was very nice. It was suppose to be issued tomorrow, but she did it for me and I was happy to send it all.
I am waiting on them to let me know if there is anything else or if what I sent is what they really needed. I will keep you posted. Have a nice day.