Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#184798 by soldierfortune Thu Dec 19, 2013 5:46 pm
Site: met4love
Username: joycee111
I'm a: Female
State / Province: Tuscany
City / Town: milano

Site: met4love
Date: 2013-10-24 @ 01:44:25

Hello dear, how are you today, besides my name are miss Joy, i must let you know that your wonderful page capture my heart and i was moved to contact you , if you feel the same way, why not writes to me via (joyjohnson955[at]/y/a/h/o/o/./f/r) write me through it for more easy communication.

ISP: SONATEL, Senegal

Received: from [41.208.186.71]
Date: Thu, 24 Oct 2013 15:26:55 +0100 (BST)
Subject: Re: From met4love

HELLO DEAR I SINCERELY SEEK YOUR ASSISTANCE.

Hello Dear,

Thanks for honoring my invitation, I know this mail will not come to you as a surprise since we have not had a constant correspondence, please bear with me.i will really like to have a good relationship with you, after reading your mail to me i decided to let you know who I'm,

I am Miss Joy Johnson 23 years old girl from Liberia, the only daughter of Late Charles Jefferson Johnson My late father was only 53 years old. Before This heartbreaking event occurred on Sunday, April 29, 2012, 3:AM, at the Firestone hospital in Margibi County, Liberia, preceding a brief illness. my late father was a blessed government man in Liberia Politics He was a former member of the House of Representatives for Grand Bassa County RL, Former Executive Director of the Liberia National Reconciliation Resettlement Commission RL and former Chief Auditor, Internal Revenue Division of the Ministry of Finance RL. my late father was a 1985 graduate of the college of Business and Public Administration of the University of Liberia, and a 1978 graduate of the Bassa High School.

I am constrained to contact you because of the maltreatment that I'm receiving from my Uncle. he planned to take away all my late father's treasury and properties from me since the unexpected death of my beloved Father and He have being succeeded in taking some of them.Mean while I wanted to escape to travel to Europe but he hide away my international passport and other valuable traveling documents, Luckily he did not discover where I kept my fathers File which contains important documents. So I decided to run to the refugee camp where I am presently seeking asylum under the United Nations High Commission for the Refugee here in Dakar, Republic of Senegal.

Before My father died on his sick bed at Firestone Hospital he secretly called me and told me that he has deposited the sum of $3,7m (Three Million Seven Hundred Thousand U.S.A Dollars), in a bank with my name as the next of kin. I wish to contact you personally for a long term business relationship and investment assistance in your Country, and by keeping every thing secret to me as my father warned me before his sudden death against his duty in government of my country Liberia,that i should not allow any other person to know about this money, please if you can keep the secrete to me until this money is transferred into your account,

However, I shall forward to you the bank address and their phone number on confirmation of your acceptance to assist me for the transfer of the fund into your position, As you will help me to invest it in your country and i will like to complete my studies, as i was in my 1st year in the university, when my father died It is my intention to compensate you with 20% of the total money for your services and the balance shall be my investment capital. This is the reason why I decided to contact you, Please all communications should be through this email address only for confidential purposes, As soon as I receive your positive response showing your interest I will put things into action immediately, In the light of the above, I shall appreciate an urgent message indicating your ability and willingness to handle this transaction sincerely. i beg you not to disclose it any body until the fund has been transferred to you, this is my picture.

Yours Sincerely,
Miss Joy.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Received: from [41.208.186.92]
Date: Fri, 25 Oct 2013 13:45:27 +0100 (BST)
Subject: MY GREETING TO YOU.

Hello Dearest

I'm glad to read your mail with your acceptance to help me, I would love it more if you can call me through the Reverend phone number 00221 773564495 so that we can get to know our selves better. When you call, please tell him that you will like to speak to Miss. Joy from female hostel room 3, I believe that the Reverend will send someone to call me,

I am strongly believed in you and to build some kind of trust on you and after i have finish reading your last mail to me, i want to confide fully in you, it can only be achieved by constant communication which we have just started right now but i am pleading that you should assist me to develop phone conversation and constant E-mail because they don't allow us to make foreign calls in camp, but through the phone i have given you we can receive freely.

i want to be rest assure that your serious if only you will show your seriousness and a kind of sincerity to me by giving me your full contact and let us be communicating each other by email hence both of us has agreed let no one come and put asunder between us my dear i take the Almighty God to beg you if you can take me as i have took you in my heart i believe that we are going to be together very soon in your country. My next to the this mail will be the contact of the bank were the money is being deposited by my late father in my name as a next of kins to it,

Love & care from,

Joy.

Note that i am not always have the chance to check my mail in the Rev. office to use his computer.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Received: from [41.208.186.195]
Date: Sun, 27 Oct 2013 23:50:09 +0000 (GMT)
Subject: CONTACT THE BANK AND VERIFY FROM THEM NOW.

MY LOVE CONTACT THE BANK AND PLEASE VERIFY FROM THEM.JOY

My Dearest,

My dear below is a sample of how you can send mail to the bank emails, so i have write it for you so that you can complete it and send it to the bank. Bellow is The Bank Contact Address Contact Person, Buma Kelly. Director Foreign Operations

The Royal Bank Of Scotland Group PLC,
Contact Person, Buma Kelly.
Director Foreign Operations
29 Old Brompton Rd,
GB London, SW7 3JE,
United Kingdom
E-mail: ([email protected])
Alternative: ([email protected])

TELEPHONE NUMBERS
Tel....0044 701 113 6116
Fax.....0044 870 471 2722

ACCOUNT INFORMATION IN THE BANK
Name of Father, Mr, Charles Jefferson Johnson.
Next of kin, Joy Johnson
Amount $3.7m US Dollars
Account Number 64129234521
IBAN No: LN40487851600101

Dear Mr Buma Kelly,

I write to you about an inquiry in Joy Johnson name. She wants to transfer the fund deposited by her late father Mr, Charles Jefferson Johnson from republic of Liberia, which miss Joy Johnson stands as the next of kin. Both parents are dead and Joy Johnson is the only child. I am the foreign Partner of Miss Joy Johnson from Liberia. Her father Mr, Charles Jefferson Johnson has an account with your Bank. She asked me to stand for her in this transfer of the fund to my bank account in my country. So, how are we going to do? I hope that you can give me an answer as soon as possible. Thanks for your assistance.

Yours sincerely,

Name ........
Address ......
Telephone ......

Please contact the Bank, and tell them that you are contacting them Un behalf of the fund of late Mr, Charles Jefferson Johnson from Liberia with and you are representing me as my foreign partner as well as the next of kin to the fund, and ask them the possibility of transferring this fund to your position in your country. Please you can send mail now to the bank so that by tomorrow you can be expecting a reply from them as i have already sent an email now to the bank informing them that you will stand on my behalf to make the transfer pending my arrival to meet with you immediately after the transfer. Please do your best to make sure that you make contact with the bank, i will advice you to send mails to them for them to know our seriousness, whatever they reply, get back to me so that i will be knowing what is happening. My prayer is God will surely see us through.

Oh my dear i will be happy to come immediately and be with you as soon as this transfer is done so that we can live together and be happy also. Expecting to hear from you the response from the bank soon. Please take good care, and put me in your daily prayers.

God bless you.
yours in love Joy,

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Received: from [41.208.184.160]
Date: Tue, 29 Oct 2013 06:27:38 -0400
Subject: TRANSFER PROCEDURES.

The Royal Bank Of Scotland Group PLC
29 Old Brompton Rd,
London, SW7 3JE,
United Kingdom - 020 75817955
Tel..... 0044 701 113 6116
Emails [email protected]
[email protected]
R.B.S Date: 29-10-2013. [R.B.S]

OUR REF:R.B.S/LONDON/ SW7 3JE.
YOUR REF Date: 29-10-2013.

WARNING:
THIS QUESTIONNAIRE IS AN OFFICIAL PROPERTY OF R.B.S. GROUP , IT IS HIGHLY CONFIDENTIAL AND IT IS ONLY ISSUED TO NEXT OF KIN TO DECEASED CUSTOMERS OF THIS BANK, PROVING THEIR GENUITY TOWARDS SUCH CLAIMS. ANY ALTERATION, CANCELLATION, WRONG INFORMATION OR MISTAKES MADE AS A RESULT OF FILLING THIS QUESTIONNAIRE WILL MAKE SUCH CLAIM INVALID AND NOT GENUINE.

Attention Sir:

Dear Sir. this is to acknowledge the receipt of the request letter of you and Miss Joy Johnson, with demand for transfer of inherited (USD$3.700,000.00 ) with our bank institution as noted in the office of our international fund remittance department,

DISCLOSURE OF ACCOUNT INFORMATION:

You have today receive this e-mail as a notification in respect to your request for the transfer of the deposited fund of Mr, Charles Jefferson Johnson ($3.7 Million) with account number AC-RBS020-64129234521-UK willed to Miss Joy Johnson living in Dakar-Senegal.I have been instructed by the Foreign Remittance Director of Royal Bank Of Scotland to write you in respect to the e-mail which we have received. Note that a notification letter has been send by Miss Joy Johnson that she wishes you to act as the next trustee/representative for the claim of her late father's deposit with this bank.

This message is to inform you that your request has been forwarded to the transfer department unit, hence you are subjected to provide proves confirming the true legality of your claims as the next trustee to the late disease.You are subjected to present the following documents via e-mail attachment for the contents to be viewed properly.

(1) As the Next Representative,we will need a copy of the Statement of an Account of the late disease.

(2) As the Next Representative,we will need a copy of the Death Certificate of the late disease.

(3) As the Next Representative,we will need your account information.

(4) As the Next Representative,we will need an authorization letter (Power of attorney) dully signed by a Senegalese based lawyer as your witness,mandating you to make this claims and transfer on Miss Joy Johnson.

(5) As the Next Representative,we will need a swan Affidavit of Oath from the Federal High Court in Dakar Senegal.

Since the next of kin is residing in Dakar State of Senegal. The above legal backing has to be obtain in Dakar(Senegal) wish we believe your partner can help you in getting a lawyer who will prepared this documents in Senegal. The Royal Bank of Scotland group need all these required documents in original coppies by sending them to our office by courier service post.

The above request plays an important role in all international transfer, the essence is to protect our interest,yours after the transfer has been made. So the listed request must be presented to this banks as it represents a key part of this transfer wish you have been nominated as the next trustee. we shall process your claim and effect the transfer with immediate effect. The Royal Bank of Scotland sincerely apologize for the inconvenience,and we promised to give our customers the best of our services.

Once you provide us with this request, the Royal Bank of Scotland group begin to effect your transfer. Should you have any difficulties, please contact the Foreign Transfer Director Mr. Buma kelly for more directives/clarifications. thanks for your patronage, Remittance and Transfer Director (RBS) London branch Buma Kelly.

For further inquiry, please do not hesitate to contact us. Our office is open Monday-Saturday 8hrs - 16:30hrs (London GMT)

Thank you for your co-operation.

The Royal Bank Of Scotland Group PLC
29 Old Brompton Rd,
London, SW7 3JE,
United Kingdom - 020 75817955
Tel..... 0044 701 113 6116
Advertisement

#205068 by soldierfortune Mon Jun 09, 2014 10:03 am
COMPENSATION:

Received: from [41.82.61.133]
Date: Thu, 29 May 2014 14:39:46 +0100 (BST)
Subject: THANKS FOR YOUR KIND INTENTION TO HELP ME AT THE PAST.

Hello dearest

How are you doing? Hope my letter will meet you in good condition. its said for me to tell you this after so many effort you have put to see me out of the refugee camp? I understand what ever you done for me is because of love. I'm happy to inform you about my success in getting the fund transferred under the cooperation of a Rev. mother from Brazil, who came to Senegal for a program she saw my file and ask if she can be of help. I told her everything about you, that you wanted to help me is because of some financial issue. She ask if really i trusted you, my responds was YES.

She wrote a letter to the United Nation and a letter to the government of Senegal. Then United Nation accepted my request and i was granted a letter of freedom, She wrote to the Royal Bank Of Scotland. and explain everything to them. Finally the money has be en transferred into her account since one month ago. I tried calling your number but no responds to tell you all this. Presently I'm in United State for investment projects with my own share of the total sum.

Meanwhile, I didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring those funds despite that it failed us some how. i know really that you want to help me but still i will never forget your pass efforts, Now you will need to contact the Senior Reverend Father Martin Lucas, whom used to be a God-Father to me when i was in Dakar, his name and his email address is as follows

Name Reverend Martin Lucas
Email Address ( [email protected] )
Senegal - Dakar
Tel.....00221 768524061

Ask him to send you a certified bank draft of $250.000:00 which I prepared and kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter. I appreciated your efforts at that time very much. so feel free and get in touched with Rev. Martin Lucas and instruct him where to send you the money. he can send you the money through western union money service in a draft, then you can receive the money in your country without questioning. from any police or anybody.

Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share the joy after all the sufferings at that time. In the moment, I am very busy here because of the investment projects which me and the Reverend mother Agnes Baguio are having at hand, finally remember that I had forwarded instruction to Rev. Martin Lucas on your behalf to receive that money. Therefore feel free to get in touch with him and he will send the amount to you without delay. I will never forget your love in my life, as i write you this mail i feel like crying, anyway i still love YOU

Take care and bye for now.
Yours truly.
Mrs. Joy

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Received: from [41.82.53.109]
Date: Thu, 5 Jun 2014 08:37:32 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: GOD BLESS YOU MY SON.

God bless you!

Yes i received A Bank Draft On your Behalf, sister Joy signed A Bank Draft that i should send it to your Destination but Due to i don't have your Residence or your Office address i was unable to Ship the Draft since all this while, So at this Juncture i will like you to kindly forward me your Residence address so that i can ship the bank draft through A Shipping courier service agent.

Also I will advise you to send to me your complete details to be sure that i am dealing with the right person to enable me send the bank draft to you via any courier post or what ever, Because i receive a mail from your partner. i don't know if its you or not, if i can receive it early i will go immediately and deliver it to you before doing any other thing today.

(1). Your Full Names:....................
(2). Nationality:.......................
(3). Country of Residence:..................
(4). Your Home/Office Address(es):.....................
(5). Your Home/Cell/Mobile Telephone and Fax Numbers:.....
(6). And Your ID or Passport NO ..........................................

I will be waiting for your urgent response,

God bless you
Rev. Father Martin.
my Tel.... +221 768524061.

Remained Blessed in Jesus Name.Amen.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Received: from [41.83.3.180]
Date: Mon, 9 Jun 2014 04:56:55 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: URGENTLY MY SON.

God bless you,

I am fine thank you. And how are you doing? It's my pleasure to write to you again. regarding the draft given to me by your partner it will be sent from here as she has directed for safe delivery at your end. It was really a very busy day for me Today, as i was rooming around the City of Dakar Senegal all through the whole day to inquired about the process of sending you the draft from Dakar-Senegal to your country.

I have visited taught of sending you the draft, but the only way to send Draft is by using speed post of courier service which i told you before. And i was really surprise about the fee for posting the draft to your country. The fee for the sending of the cheque through speed post courier Agent, they said that i have to pay 320 euro for the shipment to your country.

These is the price they gave me when i inquired from them today being 9th of June 2014. Due to the Height of my expenses and my involvements to my family members which has taken a lot of money from my pocket has made me incapable to send you this cheque with my own money when i received it in this transfer, i got the information by western union, but at last the western union are not capable to send the cheque to your country, i would have it sent and the tracking number will be send to you as well. It will take four days to get to you there.

I don't know what to do for now. I think you have to send me the money by yourself. I don't have enough time as i will be going back to Italy for my Holiday. So you have to send me the money for the speed post courier service agent which is 320 euro. You can choose to send the money or you can also live it. Here is my information;

Receiver's Name: Martin Lucas
Unit 21 parcelles
City...................Dakar Senegal.

As i was promised by the Speed post Courier service you shall receive the draft in two days time, And then you can withdraw the money from western union or in your bank, all you need is to show them the Draft. Waiting to hear from you.

MAY THE PEACE OF THE LORD BE WITH YOU.
Yours faithfully,
Reverend Father Martin Lucas.