Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#205099 by soldierfortune Mon Jun 09, 2014 2:58 pm
Please note!

This post is so-called "rootless" compensation by NOK scammer (next of the kin), typically Senegalese who pretend to be the refugee. I've never received an email from this mail ID in the past or with this name. This may be related to some of my posts here, but this compensation can't be bring together with the original (main) scam. Or the scammers tend to mix their correspondences, scammer has forgotten their email logins used earlier or their email operator has close the account.

ISP: Vodafone Ghana, Ghana

Received: from [41.218.237.180]
Date: Fri, 6 Jun 2014 20:20:28 +0100 (BST)
Subject: GOOD NEWS AND WITH DUE APPRECIATION FOR YOUR PAST EFFORT TOWARDS ME,

Hello my dear

Hey this is Miss Koneh the lady you knows before from Dakar Senegal and i have sent you this message before, I am very happy to inform you about my success in getting the fund transferred under the co-operation of a new partner from Turkey. Presently I am in Turkey for investment projects with my own share of the total sum.

Meanwhile, Didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring the funds despite that it failed us some how.but i so much thank God for his hard work towards me, as am writing this mail i am very happy and i know that you will also feel happy regarding this present issue,

Listen very care fully, and Now you will need to contact the Rev pastor who used to be a Good-father to me when i was in in the Refugee camp in Dakar Senegal as soon as possible, His name is still Rev Pastor Paul Kuma, but his in Accra Ghana now his email address is as follows ([email protected]) and his telephone number is +233231516234

Ask him to send you a certified bank draft of $50.000,00 (Fifty thousand united state Dollars) which I prepared and kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempts you did to assist me in this matter during the time i am in the band situation. I appreciated your efforts at that time very much. so feel free and get in contact with Rev Pastor Paul Kuma and instruct him where to send you the draft cheque neither by DHL curial service which can easily be the best for you.

Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share our joy and happiness after all the sufferings at that time try to followed up and also humble your self with the Reverend pastor instruction and also been in cooperate with him as soon as possible,. In the moment, I am very busy here with my partner because of the investment projects which me and the new partner are having at hand,finally, remember that I had forwarded instruction to Father Paul kuma on your behalf to receive that money. Therefore feel free to getting touch and also be humble with him and he will send the cheque draft to you without delay as soon as you followed up with this simple instruction, with best regards, and glory be to God to succeed at Last. thanks and God bless you. Take care and bye for now.

Yours Sincerely
Miss Koneh,

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Received: from [41.218.239.227]
Date: Mon, 9 Jun 2014 12:19:24 +0100 (BST)
Subject: HELLO MY SON GOD BLESS YOU.

HELLO MY SON GOD BLESS YOU.

YES I AM REV FATHER PAUL KUMA THE COORDINATOR AND CONTROLLER OF THE REFUGEE CAMP HERE IN DAKAR SENEGAL, ACTUALLY YOUR PARTNER MISS JOY KONEH HAVE TRAVEL TO TURKEY AND SHE LEFT WITH ME A CHECK DRAFT OF $ 50.000,00 US DOLLARS TO ME WITH THE BEARER NAME,

SO I WANT YOU TO SEND ME YOUR CONTACT WHICH WILL ENABLE COURIER SERVICE TO SEND YOUR DRAFT TO YOUR DESTINATION YOU ARE REQUIRED TO CONFIRM YOUR INFORMATION WHERE THE DRAFT WILL BE SEND TO YOU,

YOUR TELEPHONE NUMBER IS ALSO NEEDED FOR EASY COMMUNICATION AS SOON AS I CONFIRM YOUR INFORMATION I WILL SEND THE DRAFT TO YOU THROUGH COURIER SERVICE IMMEDIATELY. THE DRAFT WILL BE SEND TO YOU THROUGH DHL COURIER SERVICE TO YOUR COUNTRY SO YOUR INFORMATION IS NEEDED FROM YOU FAST,

1: YOUR FULL NAME..........................
2: YOUR ADDRESS.......................................
3; YOUR PHONE NUMBER..................................
4: YOUR COUNTRY...............................................
5: ATTACH COPY OF YOUR IDENTIFICATION.....................

THANKS AND GOD BLESS
REV FATHER. PAUL KUMA

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Received: from [41.218.239.227]
Date: Mon, 9 Jun 2014 17:42:43 +0100 (BST)
Subject: Good evening Mr, ”xxxxxxx”

Hello!

May the peace of the Lord be with you always, I am sincerely want to inform you that i inquiries on how to post you the bank draft and they said it will cost $120 dollar only, both for the posting and insurance policy of the courier service, it has to be door to door delivery. I can't afford such money at the moment and my salary is too little i am acting on the instructions given to me by your partner that i can only post by private speed post.

So you have to go and send to me this amount and i will get the bank Draft duly/securely posted to you.and for information the money not in cash so that i can deduct money from there, the money is on bank draft check then i can only do you a favor to post you the bank draft cheek as soon as i receive the mentions fee of the $120 dollar for the posted.

I will post the bank draft immediately i receive the money,and as soon as the courier service, arrivals to your city and you will be called with your number immediately to wait for the delivery,

You let me know when you are about to make the payment so i will give you information and direct you how you will send money to here okay

Thank Mr. ”xxxxxx” and be bless,

Rev. Paul Kuma.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

X-Originating-IP: not available
Date: Fri, 17 Jun 2016 00:49:33 +0000 (UTC)
Subject: GET IN CONTACT WITH MR LAMBERT YAKASHI THE BANK MANAGER CONCERNING YOUR FUND ON THE CHECK DRAFT,

Hello and God bless,

This is reverend father Paul Kuma. you knows from Ghana but currently in Senegal, This is to informed you that I was contacted by the central bank whom i left your check with and they told me that their board has confirmed that the check was about to expire as you have not been able to claim it, i have discussed with them and deposited the check with the bank, they are ready to issue you a Visa Card through their Visa card payment center for you to be making withdrawals of your funds in your country or in any ATM Machine World wide.

You are advised to confirm your personal information's to them to enable them commence with the issuing of the Visa Card to you without delay and do not hesitate to contact them for your funds to avoid them diverting your funds to the Government account. Kindly send the below information's to them without delay:

Your complete names:
Complete Address:
Your Telephone numbers:
Your Occupation........
copy of identity ....
Your Account Numbers...

However, kindly contact the below person who is in position to issue and release your visa card to you.

Contact Person : Dr. Lambert Yakashi
Director Visa Card Payment Department
Email: [email protected]
Tel phone +221775678575

Always keep me posted so that I will know when you receive your funds.
May God almighty guide and protect you and your family.
yours faithful Rev father Paul Kuma..
Last edited by soldierfortune on Thu Jun 30, 2016 3:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Advertisement

#207269 by Bryon Williams Mon Jun 23, 2014 2:13 pm
Originating IP: 41.218.244.123
Originating ISP: Vodafone Ghana
City: n/a
Country of Origin: Ghana

Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2014 13:40:36 +0100
Reply-To: Miss Joy Koneh [email protected]
Subject: Hello.....

How are you dear, I got your email today and feel to be your best friend, also i will like to tell you more about me as long as i get your respond, thank and be bless, i am waiting your respond,

Yours sincere Joy.

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Please remember the fallen. https://www.odmp.org/