Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#160917 by soldierfortune Sat Apr 06, 2013 3:58 pm
SCAMMER IN BRIEF:

Miss. Rose Mathew, 24 years old woman from the Sierra Leone, parents were killed by rebels during the civil war. Fled the country and found her way to the refugee camp in Dakar, Senegal. The late father (Dr. Mathew Patrick) had been a substantial bank deposit ($7.0 million US dollars) with the English/Scottish bank. Miss. Rose is the bank deposit's designated the next of kin (beneficiary). However, she can't withdraw the money from her late father's bank account. The financial governing laws of the Senegal states, the persons with the refugee status are not allowed to participate personally into any monetary transaction or to operate with a bank account overseas or locally. The bank had guided her to obtain a foreign trustee/guardian, who would claim for the deposit on her behalf so that the wire transaction of the inherited funds to the trustee/guardian's bank account would be possible. The trustee/guardian would obtain the travel documents for her so that she can re-locate to live over to him, resume her interrupted studies and start new better life.

ISP: SONATEL, Senegal

http://en.netlog.com/rosemathew640

Site: netlog
Username: rosemathew640
Name: rose mathew
female - 24 years
Date of birth: 15/05/1988
rosemathew640's profile has been blocked and is no longer accessible.

Site: netlog
Date: Jan. 17, 2013

Hello.

My name is Rose i saw your profile today at netlog.com and i love it also became interested in you, i will also like to know you more, and i want you to send an email to my email address so i can give you my picture for you to know whom i am. Here is my email address ([email protected]) i believe we can move from here. my love distance or color does not matter but love matters alot in life.am waiting to receive your lovely reply soon,

Yours Love.
Miss Rose.

Received: from [41.214.10.88]
Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2013 01:36:02 -0800 (PST)
Subject: HOPPING TO HEAR FROM YOU.

My Dearest one,

Thank you very much for your mail and I am very happy to read your mail today and I'm admired with you. Let me write my biography. I was born in Sierra Leone in West Africa. I'm a single girl of 24 years and no children. But I am currently living in Dakar-Senegal is the country close to my country because of civil war and crisis in my country Sierra Leone.

I am currently residing here in Dakar as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country some years ago. My late father was a politician and the managing director of a Gold & Mine Ind in Sierra Leone before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed my father in cold blood. It was only me that is alive and are now able to make my way to the neighboring country Senegal where i am living as a refugee through the Agency for the Safety of United Nations.

I would like to know more about you.Your likes and dislikes, your hobbies and what you are doing currently. I really want to have a good relationship with you, once again, a relationship of deep feeling that building a mutual understanding. I'll tell you more about myself in my next mail. Attached here is my pictures and I will like to see yours, Hoping to hear from you,

Yours in love Rose.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Received: from [41.208.146.168]
Date: Sat, 19 Jan 2013 01:49:36 -0800 (PST)
Subject: I will appreciate the help from you to get what belongs to me?.

My dearest One,

How are you doing this lovely morning? I believe you are doing well over there. My dear it would have been better with me on your side. My Dearest one i thank you so much for your mail and please try your best to help me out from this refugee camp. My Dear things are very bad for me here in the refugee camp where i am living today. I was first year student in the university studding nursing before the ugly incident that killed my parents that put me in this horrible place i found myself toady. This place is like a prison as we are only allowed to go out on Monday and Friday of the week as given by the united nations camp rules and regulation here in Senegal. It's just like one staying in the prison and i hope by Gods grace i will come out here soon.

I don't have any relatives now whom i can go to all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war.
I thank God for the pastor of Christ the king church located in the camp where i send and receive emails and his name is Pastor Patrick Dela and he just like a father to me as i became close to him during one of his visitation to the clinic when i was sick. You can call me in his office with this number +221777535849 so that i can speak with you, when you call please tell him that you want to speak with me so that he can send for me from the females hostel to speak with you.

My Dear I chosen you immediately i saw your email without delay, because they said that out of hundred, there must be a good Samaritan and i hope that it was by God's grace that i chosen you and during my praying, God reveal to me that you are a very kind person, that is capable to help me. And i have 100% trust and confidence in you and i am rest assured that you will surely help me out from this terrible place called refugee camp. My dear i will like you to help me come over to meet with you in your country for a better life as my health is going down daily here due to the poor conduction of the camp where i am living. I want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year before the tragic incident that lead to my being in this situation now.

My dear please there is one other thing i will like you to do for me as i need some body who will assist me due to my refugee status here in Senegal. Before the death of my father in 2004, he deposited a sum of $7,000,000 million us dollars in leading bank in which my name appears as the next of kin. Already i have informed the bank about my plans to claim this money but the bank told me to look for a foreign partner who will assist me in the claim due to my refugee status here in Senegal. As a refugee i don't have a direct claim over the money but can only have it through an appointed representative. So i will like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from it you can send some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you.

I kept this secret to people in the refugee here the only person that knows about it is the Reverend because he is like a father to me. So in the light of above i will like you to keep it to yourself and don't tell it to anyone for i am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it. Remember i am giving you all this information due to the trust i deposed on you.

I like honest and understanding people, truthful and a people of vision, truth and hardworking. My dear i will like to know your willingness to assist me in this claim so that i inform the bank for verification and confirmation. God bless you as you help me out from here, I will be waiting to hear from you.

From your beloved Rose.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Received: from [41.214.11.109]
Date: Sun, 20 Jan 2013 06:26:27 -0800 (PST)
Subject: GLORY BE TO GOD.

Glory be to Almighty God who make you to understand my condition and still focused to my aid and i pray in the name of God you will never lack in your life. I also believed in you so much because Almighty God have a reason for me to know you and put you to help me that's why am happy now, before am afraid of people but since i find you i have recovered my confidence since life has taught me not only to be patience but to continue the fight for success irrespective of odds standing my way. Life have not been easy for me and as i only survive through the grace and mercy of almighty God because we do not have good food here nor clean water.

I will appreciate your effort towards helping me as i believe that you will keep this transaction with yourself in order to make sure that the money is safe pending my arrival to meet with you to start a new life so that if everything works out fine for us, we can go into life partnership if you wish because i am still single. Please dear, as soon as the money is transferred to your account, send some money for me to prepare my traveling documents to meet with you.

For now, i have no alternative to give you a call but you can call me through Rev. Patrick Dela being our camp pastor as posted by the United Nations Refugee Authority. Call his office line (00221777535849) from 09 hours GMT to 6 hours GMT for him to be in the office and tell him that you want to speak with Miss. Rose Mathew the Sierra Leone girl in the camp. It was also with his help that i fax to Sir. Philip Hampton who is the bank secretary and contact person copy of my dad's death certificate, my birth certificate and the deposit bond of the fund which the bank demanded from me for confirmation after which they told me to appoint a representative to act for me.

I just wrote back to the bank with your contact details (email address) telling them that you are my chosen representative who will assist me in the transfer of the money to your position which they directed me to do for it to be more easier due to my refugee status. This is the name of the bank, Royal bank of Scotland plc, with this address, 36 St Andrew Square, Edinburgh EH2 2YB. account details of my late dad with the bank;

Account holder- Dr. Mathew Patrick.
Permanent address- Villa 24 Cape Sierra Leone.
Account Number- 25383414.
Roll Number- GBUK/208/ENL
Sort Code- 96-84-45
Swift Code- JIBKGB2L
Deposited amount- $7 Million Dollars.

I pray almighty God to bless you as i am in high spirit with great expectations waiting and hoping to get good news on when the money will be transferred. I know that God is with us and will surely help in releasing this money into your account of which will also quicken my freedom out of this camp and country in meeting with you over there to start a new life and continue my education. I pray for the continued guidance and protection of almighty God in your life since i am sure he sent you to me. From a sincere heart that truly needs your help,

Yours beloved one Rose.

X-Originating-IP: [41.214.11.95]
Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2013 04:03:50 -0500 (EST)
Subject: ACKNOWLEDGMENT AND PROCEDURES.

ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND PLC. 44
Telephone. +00447024020670.
Office Fax 00447032840460:
Royal Bank of Scotland Registered in Scotland No. 6723788.
Registered Office: 36 St Andrew Square, Edinburgh EH2 2YB.
CONTACT EMAIL ADDRESS
[email protected]
[email protected]
Date.21:01:2013

ATTENTION,

Royal Bank of Scotland Plc, London have acknowledged your contact information as the appointed representative and next beneficiary in line to receive the Seven Million United States Dollar (USD $ 7Million) deposited in our bank by late Dr. Mathew Patrick with Miss. Rose Mathew as the next-of-kin to it.

Banking rule gives right and approves Miss. Rose Mathew to inherits the said deposited fund with the next-of-kin position from the form completed by late Dr. Mathew Patrick when the account was opened with us. The bank instructed her to appoint a representative to act as trustee and proxy for her if she intends to reclaim the money now since her current status being a ward of the United Nations with refugee status restricts her from performing such transaction personally.

Your response is not necessary at this moment but wait for further instruction and directive from Mr. Nelson Brown (General Manager) whom any inquiry and correspondence will be communicated to being the bank officer assigned to handle the fund reclaim and transfer process by Sir. Philip Hampton (Chief Executive Officer).

Regards,
George Shihata,
(Assistant General Manager, Private Banking)
Royal Bank of Scotland Plc (6723788)
36 St Andrew Square, Edinburgh EH2 2YB.
London
United Kingdom

X-Originating-IP: [41.214.10.252]
Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2013 03:36:41 -0500 (EST)
Cc: [email protected]
Subject: TRANSFER DEPARTMENT!!!!!

ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND PLC. 44
Telephone. +00447024020670.
Office Fax 00447032840460:
Royal Bank of Scotland Registered in Scotland No. 6723788.
Registered Office: 36 St Andrew Square, Edinburgh EH2 2YB.
CONTACT EMAIL ADDRESS
[email protected]
[email protected]
DATE 22/01/2013

ATTENTION.

With reference to the previous correspondence you received from Royal Bank of Scotland Plc and authorization given to me by the bank's Chief Executive Officer (Sir. Philip Hampton) i hereby commence the said fund reclaiming process in your favor as the next beneficiary. You have to provide us whit a copy an affidavit to be sworn by Miss. Rose Mathew in a high or lower court declaring that her late father, Dr. Mathew Patrick do not depose to a will during his life time and also attesting that she contently appointed you to represent her out of her free conscience. The document and your file will pass through Credit Department, Treasury Department, Settlements and Foreign Exchange Department respectively for them to proceed with the fund remittance.

Your swift response in fulfilling this guideline will be appreciated as we had earlier pledged to assist Miss. Rose Mathew, as soon as she appoint her representative. NOTE: Please provide without your nominated bank account details where the fund will be transferred into, on completing this task.

Sincerely,
Mr. Nelson Brown,
(General Manager)
Royal Bank of Scotland Plc(6723788)
36 St Andrew Square, Edinburgh EH2 2YB.
London SW3 1JJ
United Kingdom

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Received: from [41.214.11.83]
Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2013 10:29:54 -0800 (PST)
Subject: I AM WAITING FOR YOUR GOOD NEWS TODAY.

Good day to you my darling,

My Dear the response from the bank is a positive start that very soon they will release my inheritance to you of which more happiness have been added to the one i was having from knowing you. I am very happy to read the bank mail, How are you today? I hope fine and alright. Dear i want to let you know that i have believe in you so much but the problem is now the affidavit which the bank said i will swear at the court, i do not have means of going to the court for the affidavit though i know affidavit does not costs much to swear at the court. I have discussed about it with Mr. VINCENT PAUL who is Rev. Patrick Dela camp office assistant and he accepted to help me by leading me to the court to swear the affidavit but the problem is that i have no money to pay for the affidavit and also for transport to the court so dear please help me out by sending me $165 dollar to help me get the affidavit.

Dear i am very happy that by the grace of God things started to happen in a good way with the bank and i am sure with every expectation that they will make the transfer as soon as we provide them the affidavit. Dear please send the money with the name of Rev. Patrick Dela assistant, Mr. VINCENT PAUL because it is only refugee paper identification that i have now which i can not use to receive money transfer. I offer prayers to almighty God seeking his grace upon us so please i will be happy for us to make effort towards getting the bank's demand faster since they have agreed to make the transfer soonest after we provide their request, i also pray that the almighty will continue to guide and protect you for me.

I am waiting to read from you as soon as possible after you send me the money for getting the affidavit and please remember to send me your full name because i will take your name as you wrote to swear the affidavit My Dear i am hoping for positive news from you as i wish you a nice day and peaceful day.

With much happiness and affection from yours Rose.

The information to send me the money for affidavit through western union money transfer

Receiver's Name: VINCENT PAUL.
Address: Villa 82 Sacre Coeur VDN, Dakar, Senegal.
City: DAKAR

My darling please once you send the money, you try to send me the information you use to send the money through western union money transfer so that i will give it to Mr. Vincent Paul to help me and pick the money.
Advertisement

#205113 by soldierfortune Mon Jun 09, 2014 5:20 pm
COMPENSATION:

Received: from [41.83.13.177]
Date: Wed, 4 Jun 2014 08:33:04 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: HI MY DEAR, GOOD NEWS FOR YOU.

Hello my dear,

My name is Rose. I could not contact you earlier before now due to my tight schedules. I am very happy to inform you about my success in getting my fund/money under the cooperation of a new partner Mr. Matheo William from Canada, Presently I'm in Toronto Canada with my partner for some projects with the money.

Meanwhile, I did not forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in that process despite that it failed us at that time due to no trust. Now, I want you to contact Rev. Father Joshua Usman, He is the presiding Reverend at the church 144 rue Medina, Dakar, Senegal. I dropped a cheque of $300,000,00 dollars for you, just to compensate you for your past efforts to help me retrieve my fund.

His email address is -- ([email protected])
his phone number is -- (+221777754270)

This Rev. Helped me a lot when the going was too difficult and i decided to keep your money with him because he is a man to be trusted and a man of God to the chore. Arrange with him how the total cheque sum of three hundred thousand dollars ( $300,000.00 ) will reach you safely which I have already kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter. I appreciated your efforts at that time very much.

So feel free to get in touch with The Rev. and discuss with him how the amount will reach you. Please do let me know immediately you contact him to receive it so that we can share the joy after all the suffering at that time. As at moment, I am very busy here because of the projects which I and my husband are having at hand.

Finally, remember that I had forwarded instruction to the Reverend on your behalf to receive that cheque, so feel free to get in touch with him and he will send the cheque to you without any delay. Contact him through his email and phone number, God bless you.

Best regards,
Rose Mathew.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Received: from [41.83.15.18]
Date: Mon, 9 Jun 2014 14:24:58 +0100 (BST)
Subject: MY SON. TO GOD BE THE GLORY.

How are you my son, hope every thing goes well with you. if so thanks be to God Almighty amen.

Yes I received an instruction from her to send you a certified bank draft cheque bearing $300,000.00. Dollars, Bank draft cheque without any deductable until it get to you, the care of the beneficiary, You can only receive it by allowing me to send it to you through Courier express delivery services.

Meanwhile our local post office is no longer been used and citizens has no choice than to start using TNT express delivery service. So we usually used TNT express to send something like this. Because it is sensitive. and not all private Company are authorized to lift bank draft cheque. So TNT express delivery service is good to send the cheque to you immediately.

Now i will go and confirm from TNT express deliver service agency here in Dakar Senegal where we live and the insurance on how they can deliver this bank draft casire's cheque to your Country. As soon as i come back i will get back to you.

Meanwhile, you have to send your full information to me. such as, full name......, home address ....... and your city ... where you will receive the draft cheque to avoid any unwarranted mistake, together with your phone number ..... for easy communication.

You can call me through my phone number: +221- 777754270. you will get me immediately. As soon as i come back from TNT office, i will get back to you immediately when i receive your information, full name and address. May almighty God guide you in Jesus name amen.

Remain blessed.
Reverend Father Joshua Usman.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Received: from [41.83.14.242]
Date: Mon, 9 Jun 2014 21:42:58 +0100 (BST)
Subject: MY SON, THE REQUIREMENTS.

MAY THE PEACE AND MERCY OF GOD IN HEAVEN BE WITH YOU AND YOUR HOUSEHOLD.

I WENT TO THE TNT OFFICE TO FIND OUT HOW THE CHEQUE WILL REACH YOU AND I WAS TOLD BY THE TNT PERSONAL THERE THAT IT WILL TAKE ONLY 300.00 EUROS TO TAKE THE CHEQUE TO YOUR ADDRESS WHICH YOU PROVIDED HERE.

THEREFORE, I EXPLAINED TO THEM THE CONTENT IN THE PACKAGE $300,000.00 DOLLARS. I WAS TOLD THAT WHEN YOU PAY THE 300.00 EUROS THAT THE PACKAGE WILL BE DELIVERED TO YOUR DESTINATION. THAT IS THEIR NEW METHOD NOW AS I WAS MADE TO UNDERSTAND.

BASED ON MY STATUS HERE IN THIS COUNTRY I THINK THAT I WILL NOT BE DELAYED BY ANY BODY. I AM DOING THIS PERSONALLY BECAUSE I HAVE AGREED TO MAKE SURE THAT I DELIVER THIS CHEQUE TO YOU.SHE TOLD ME THAT YOU REALLY TRIED FOR HER VERY WELL.

SO YOU HAVE TO SEND THE 300 EURO WITH THE NAME OF A CHURCH SECRETARY AS THE RECEIVER.HE WILL GET THE MONEY AND I WILL DIRECTLY GO TO THE TNT OFFICE TO PAY THEM FOR THE DELIVERY. WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER/ MONEY GRAM / RIA AGENTS.

RECEIVER NAME -- MARKUS MORGAN.
ADDRESS -- 144 RUE MEDINA,
CITY -- DAKAR.
COUNTRY -- REPUBLIC OF SENEGAL.
AMOUNT -- 300 EURO

WHEN YOU SEND THE MONEY, SEND TO ME THE CODE NUMBER AND THE QUESTION AND THE ANSWER. IF YOU NEED MORE CLARIFICATION, YOU CAN LET ME KNOW BY EMAIL HERE OR YOU CALL ME ON MY PHONE.

GOD BLESS YOU AS YOU DO THAT. MY ADVISE IS THAT YOU SHOULD PRAY TO GOD ALWAYS AND PUT ALL YOUR TRUST IN HIM. MEANWHILE, HE IS RELIABLE AND CAN NEVER FAIL THE FAITHFUL ONES. YOU WILL CASH THE MONEY IN ANY BANK WITH YOUR ID CARD.

REVEREND FATHER JOSHUA USMAN.
#225818 by soldierfortune Sun Nov 02, 2014 1:56 am
MORE COMPENSATIONS:

Received: from [41.83.12.195]
Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2014 15:41:33 +0100
Subject: MY SON, VISA CARD TRANSFER.

May Peace be with you.

I was instructed by the one of the local bank here about cheque which was issued by your former partner. I was told that the draft which is on your name, that i can submit the draft to their Visa Card Department so that they will issue a Visa Card for you to make withdrawals of your funds in your country or in any ATM Machine World wide.

You are advised to confirm your personal information's to them to enable them commence with the issuing of the Visa Card to you without delay and do not hesitate to contact for your funds to avoid them diverting your funds to the Government account. Kindly send the below information's to the bank email below without delay:

1, YOUR COMPLETE NAME ==
2, HOME/COMPANY ADDRESS ==
3, OFFICE/Mobile TEL NUMBER ==
4, YOUR TEL-FAX ==
5, YOUR OCCUPATION ==
6, YOUR AGE ==
8, COUNTRY ==

HOWEVER, KINDLY CONTACT THE BELOW PERSON WHO IS IN POSITION TO ISSUE AND RELEASE YOUR VISA CARD TO YOU.SEND THE ABOVE INFORMATION TO THE BANK EMAIL HERE.

CONTACT PERSON: MR. Cisse Abdul,
DIRECTOR,VISA CARD PAYMENT DEPARTMENT
Ecobank Senegal
TEL: +221774722620
EMAIL: [email protected]

Always keep me posted so that I will know when you receive your funds.

May God almighty guide and protect you and your family.

Yours servant of God,
Rev. Father Joshua Usman