Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#205208 by AlanJones Tue Jun 10, 2014 10:55 am
Dearest one

Please I would like you to follow the instructions of the bank for them to transfer you the fund while I start making arrangement for my coming immediately after this transfer. I am desperate to leave this country because of my wicked uncles, Remember my intention to continue my education in your care as I would like to study medicine.

Please reassure me you will not betray my trust to you after you receive my fund because this is all my life. If you are sure contact the bank immediately and follow their instruction for them to transfer you the fund. Please try and inform me of your messages from the bank.

This is the contact of the bank,
----------------------------------------------------------------------
BIAO BANQUE INTERNATIONALE DE L 'AFRIQUE DE L'OUEST
8/10 Avenue Joseph Anoma 01 BP 1274 Abidjan 01 - RCI
OFFICE INTERNATIONALE REMMITTANCE
TEL +225 66 32 07 67
EMAIL: [email protected]
CONTACT PERSON; Johnson T.YAPI
BANK DIRECTOR

I have attached to you the company registration of my late father, certificate of deposit, school certificate and burial photo of my late father for your prove which you will also forward to the bank.

Please your trust I count?

Yours sincerely
Ms Ellen Ramann.

Image Image Image Image

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement