Craigslist, Ebay and other online buying/selling scams.
#205319 by AlanJones Wed Jun 11, 2014 1:30 am
Hello,

The car is located in Vigo,Spain and so am I.
We've recently moved to Spain and brought it with us.It's in showroom condition, no scratches, no dents, accident-free.2010 Volkswagen Polo 1.6TDI Diesel Manual, Grey,UK registered.Right Hand Drive (RHD), UK supplied (NOT AN IMPORT) 44,147 miles.The price I'm after is 2,650 pounds sterling including delivery to your home address and full insurance during shipping.Please let me know if you're interested so I can provide you with further details.

Thanks for your interest,
David

Hello ,

You will find all the pictures attached to this email.
Since I have a written contract with the shipping company they will handle this sale for me and they will act as a third party between us. I can give you the website of the Spain shipping company where my car is held and you can get in touch with them.They will explain the entire procedure regarding payment and shipping.I also hope that the car being in Spain is not a major inconvenience for you.I know that at this price I will find a buyer in no time, so this isn't a major inconvenience for me.This process takes between 3 and 5 working days.
The shipping fees are already paid.
In case you wish to check it the registration number is : LO10 HSC
Engine No. CAY 725992

Best Regards,
David

Hello again,

Please check with the shipping company even now on http://www.balag-logis.com at the 'LIVE CHAT' section of their web-site.They do have a live help operator there, just click on the button called 'Live CHAT' on the top of the page and he will help you with the info you need. Just ask about my car which is there, in their warehouse,already inspected,with all its papers and ready to be shipped.They will give you all the info you need regarding delivery and payment details because I have already signed a contract with them and they will act as a third party between us.

Best Regards,
David Beardsley

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#205320 by AlanJones Wed Jun 11, 2014 1:31 am
Domain Name: BALAG-LOGIS.COM
Registrar: CRAZY DOMAINS FZ-LLC
Whois Server: whois.crazydomains.com
Referral URL: http://www.crazydomains.com
Name Server: NS1.SYRAHOST.COM
Name Server: NS2.SYRAHOST.COM
Updated Date: 12-may-2014
Creation Date: 12-may-2014
Expiration Date: 12-may-2015
balag-logis.com registrar whois
Updated 1 second ago
Domain Name: BALAG-LOGIS.COM
Registry Domain ID: 1858311814_DOMAIN_COM-VRSN
Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.syrahost.com
Registrar URL: http://www.crazydomains.com
Updated Date: 2014-05-12T16:07:29+08:00
Creation Date: 2014-05-12T00:00:00+08:00
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2015-05-12T00:00:00+08:00
Registrar: CRAZY DOMAINS FZ-LLC
Registrar IANA ID: 1291
Registrar Abuse Contact Email: [email protected]
Registrar Abuse Contact Phone: +61.894220890
Reseller: CRAZY DOMAINS
Domain Status: ok
Registry Registrant ID: 18486142
Registrant Name: PATRICK MCCONNELL
Registrant Organization:
Registrant Street: 52 JUNIPER PARK
Registrant City: BELFAST
Registrant State/Province: BELFAST
Registrant Postal Code: BT17 0BB
Registrant Country: GB
Registrant Phone: +44.07216086867
Registrant Phone Ext:
Registrant Fax: +.
Registrant Fax Ext:
Registrant Email: [email protected]

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#205322 by AlanJones Wed Jun 11, 2014 1:35 am
Balag Logistic
Parque Tecnologico y Logistico de Vigo Vigo-Spain Pontevedra 36315
+34-906-954-612
+34-906-954-613
E-mail:[email protected]