Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#205392 by Bryon Williams Wed Jun 11, 2014 1:08 pm
Subject: BONDING COMPANY

Dear sir,

I wish to inform you that any bank items we are sending out of Industrial and commercial bank of China (ICBC) New York must have insurance coverage certificate before the beneficiary will be allow to use the withdrawal tools, so we were advised by the Courier to ensure that we pay an insurance fee for your fund and they deemed it necessary because previous cases where shipped items ended up been damaged or misplaced ended up in court as the owners of funds or items shipped without an insurance fee was stopped hence forth.

So i must let you understand that working with the insurance company is the best way because after this last payment by the beneficiary the REAL BONDING COMPANY will stand as a guarantor to this transaction which is 100% guarantee and assured, because whatever that goes wrong the insurance company will be held responsible.

This is main reason why i,m advising you to comply and pay for the insurance coverage official fees of $320 only which is the only thing required of you, so therefore it is for your own benefit that we insured your bank items and your life because that is what will help you to secure your funds 100% in anytime you are using your bank items to make withdrawal of your fund, so the registration of your name and items with the insurance company before delivery is the reason why am repeating myself on this case, so that your bank items will be cleared legally and you will be able to use them for withdrawal in your country at anytime after we receive the insurance fee and send the card and draft to you within period of 24 hours. so i urge you to try your very best against all odds and look for a means to get the fee today so your fund delivery can commence.

Your ATM CARD and bank draft will be delivered to you today as soon as you have the fee paid today and you have my word and assurance on this one.

I await your urgent response.

DR. ZETI AKHTAR AZIZ

Tel: +44131608048
Tel: +19292240710

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Please remember the fallen. https://www.odmp.org/
Advertisement

#208515 by Bryon Williams Wed Jul 02, 2014 12:17 pm
Subject: Emergency

Dear sir,

Your non compliance to my advises at this present times is about causing us to loose the arrangements we have established with the insurance company.

Today i got a letter from the insurance company management stating that they would cancelled my arrangement with them., hence we have exceeded the time framed for receiving your funds with icbc bank so i,m advising you to kindly try as much as you could in sending the payment of the balance of $150 now, as failure to comply to this advise would result to losing your accumulated interest funds.

Please note that it is very important and is for your own benefit if your funds is properly insured under high insurance company or else your bank withdrawal items will be intercepted so it is very important to get surety bond on your name and transaction from the insurance company that will stand for you on your behalf on this transaction for safety purpose and for free passage of the delivery of your bank withdrawal items to your house address with dhl.

This is for your safety incase if anything goes wrong with your fund the insurance company will be responsible so this is the only thing we needed to complete your job for you now.
So please trust me and work with me because i,m working to protect your interest and i can't disappoint you for any reason.
I am now implore you to comply with this final payment request today so that your bank draft and card would be transferred and i will send you the dhl tracking number for you to know the position of arrival time to you. Hence bank has programmed for delivery to your destination which is your house address.

Go ahead and send the money to our protocol officers information stated below:

Receivers name: jacqueline leon
Address: long beach, california usa
Amount: $150

Kindly send the mtcn number once you send the fee as directed.,

Thanks and god bless,

Regards

Dr. Zeti
Tel: +44131608048 please call me asap
Tel: +19292240710

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Please remember the fallen. https://www.odmp.org/