If you have been scammed, please post here and share your experience; it may help others avoid the same situation!
#205587 by matyishere Thu Jun 12, 2014 11:43 am
Hello,
there's no much to write about. I got scammed yesterday, I lost 750 pounds. I was stupid, I trusted bad people. NOW I KNOW WHAT PEOPLE ARE CAPABLE OF. ANYTHING. :|
I've always wanted to be an au-pair. One day I got a message from Kristyn Raymonds on Facebook. After a call from the US with the family and about 10 kind emails I was determined to do anything. These criminals use your emotions and once you trust them you are in a big trouble.
:roll:

:!: :!: HERE'S THE MESSAGE: :!: :!:
I am Mrs Kristyn Raymonds and i work here as a Dentist, and my husband works as an Engineer Fluor Corporation here in New York, and we will require the service of an aupair to come and live and work for us here in New York. My kids are lovely kids and they are in the ages of 3 year old,5 years old and their names are Nathaniel and Freddy.... We have been trying so hard to get a real aupair for the kids, but its seems that its very hard because all the applicant that we are talking too are after large salary...my kids are nice and respectful kids. Facilities are made available to take them to school in the morning and back from school, the school bus comes to pick them from home and also bring them back home in the afternoon... A guest room is prepared for your arrival in which you have a computer and internet connection in your room,a private bath room and toilet.there is a car for you if you would be able to drive. We will be paying you 800 Dollars per month and pocket money of 50 dollars weekly as pocket money... The kids love going to parks and zoo, and maybe to the park to play with other kids... You will be working from Monday to Friday... Your working hours will be 7-10 and 2 -6 which will be 7 hours per day, so you will be working for 35 hours in a week and Saturday and Sunday will be your offdays... here is the address of where i live here in New York : 196 Loeffler Street, Brentwood, New York 11717, U.S. If you are interested in this job, i would like you to send me your EMAIL ADDRESS and also your TELEPHONE NUMBER, so that i can send you some pictures and also tell you more about the job and then you can get to know me and my family better.... I FOUND YOUR PROFILE FROM AUPAIR WORLD.... Mrs Kristyn Raymonds

If you get a message in the same or similar form, don't answer. They make up a fake agency and get your money after a few days of chatting with you.
HERE ARE THE DETAILS YOU MIGHT USE FOR RECOGNIZING THESE SCAMMERS: (Unfortunately, it's all a huge fake but if you see any of these - don't answer! They are totally criminals!

Details of the fake family:
Name of mother: Kristyn Raymonds
Her email: [email protected]
Pictures of the fake family: http://postimg.org/gallery/c8eva0xy/5a587d6a/

Details of the fake agency:
American Cultural Exchange Agency
Copyright ©2014 American Cultural Exchange Agency, INC. All Rights Reserved.
Terms & Conditions|Website Terms & Conditions | CHIA Travel Club Terms & Conditions | Privacy Policy | Careers
Contact Address : 208 Harrow Road, London SW6 1AZ, United Kingdom
Telephone Number :+447024074556
Email Address : americanculturalexchange@ consultant.com

I HOPE THIS WILL HELP! PLEASE, BE AWARE, DO NOT TRUST ANYONE YOU DON'T KNOW ON THE INTERNET! BUT MAINLY - DO NOT SEND ANY MONEY IN ADVANCE! :wink:
Advertisement

#205599 by vonpaso xlura Thu Jun 12, 2014 12:25 pm
Thanks for posting! The scammers are not American. They are West African, as is obvious from her writing. The agency is not British either; the +44-702 number proves that it's somewhere else. consultant.com is a free email domain; a real organization wouldn't use it.

... ni los estafadores heredarán el reino de Dios. 1 Cor. 6:10