Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#200683 by Bryon Williams Thu May 08, 2014 7:27 pm
Subject: RE: PLEASE CONTACT MR.SCOTT PETERS with the CITIBANK LONDON to credit
to your nominated bank account and please call him on +447700047993 OR EMAIL: [email protected]

CITIBANK INTERNATIONAL PLC
332 OXFORD STREET
LONDON, W1C 1JF.
UNITED KINGDOM

We hereby give an immediate Release Order on the above mentioned amount, the claim was moved due to adequate check on the payment. According to the International Monetary Fund (imf) here in NEW YORK, So regarding the instruction from the United Nations and European Union to transfer to you as one of the official Winner of the United Nations and European Union first quarter winning.

The said payment after due investigation was transfer from Citibank London on contrary to the International Monetary fund (IMF) and World Bank Financial Regulation, guiding against global (Illegal) money launder, which also contravenes section 3 Article 56B of the 1999 I. M. F on foreign payment allied matter which you have been cleared off.

In view of the above development, with full apology to the Management and Governing Board of International Monetary Fund(New York), we wish to remind you of the terms and condition which stipulate that all beneficiary must first have their HANDLING AND PROCESSING FEE paid before the transfer will be allowed to reflect in your bank account you stated, send to then via WESTERN UNION OR MONEY GRAMM,To enable MR.SCOTT PETERS with the CITIBANK LONDON to credit to your nominated bank account and please call him on +447700047993

Bear with us as your earliest response to this important matter will enable us credit your bank account stated in the Citibank of London Central Computer.

We deeply appreciate your understanding and timely co-operation.

Yours faithfully,

Mr. SCOTT PETERS
(Official appointee for the payment)
Office Line/Direct Tel No + 447700047993
EMAIL: [email protected]

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Please remember the fallen. https://www.odmp.org/
Advertisement

#204422 by Bryon Williams Wed Jun 04, 2014 6:59 pm
Same as above but one new email address.

Subject: Re: PLEASE FOR YOUR FINAL NOTICE:PLEASE CONTACT MR.SCOTT PETERS with
the CITIBANK LONDON to credit to your nominated bank account and please call
him on +447700047993 OR EMAIL: [email protected]

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

#206216 by Bryon Williams Mon Jun 16, 2014 2:41 pm
Subject: Re: THE UNITED NATIONS ORGANIZATION HAS RESOLVED ON A COMPENSATION PAYMENT

I AM RYAN ALLIAS, UNITED NATIONS ORG, JUST IN CASE YOU DON’T KNOW ME.

THE UNITED NATIONS ORGANIZATION HAS RESOLVED ON A COMPENSATION PAYMENT ON-BEHALF OF 100 SCAM VICTIMS TO BE COMPENSATED , WHO MENTIONED YOUR PARTICULARS AS ONE OF THE VICTIMS DEFRAUDED. AFTER MY MEETING UNITED NATIONS ORG AND EUROPEAN UNION AS WELL AS WORLD BANK, UNITED NATIONS (UN) AND INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND (IMF), THEY AGREED AND HAD PUT IT INTO WRITING & APPROVED TO PAY YOU THE SUM OF $5.M (FIVE MILLION US DOLLARS ONLY) AS YOUR COMPENSATION PAYMENT ONLY.

HOWEVER, YOUR NAME WAS AMONG THE LIST NAMES TO BE PAID $5.M US DOLLARS COMPENSATION PAYMENT WITH EFFECT BY THIS ABOVE FINANCIAL LISTED AUTHORITIES . FOR IMMEDIATE PROCESSING/SUBMISSION OF YOUR PAYMENT FILE TO THE PAYING INSTITUTION.

PLEASE BE ADVISED TO RE-CONFIRM INFORMATION BELOW SO THAT THERE WILL NOT BE ANY MISTAKE OR ERROR IN THE PROCESS OF TRANSFERRING FUNDS TO YOU EMPOWERED TO DO SO.

First Name:
Surname:
Middle Name:
Contact Address:
Your Age
Your I.D
Country of Origin:
City:
Home Phone:
Cell Phone:
Fax No:
Email:

AS SOON AS INFORMATION REQUIRED IS RECEIVED, MORE DETAILS INCLUDING YOUR PAYMENT APPROVED DOCUMENTS WILL BE E-MAILED TO YOU IN REGARDS TO YOUR COMPENSATION PAYMENT CLEARANCE WITHOUT ANY MORE DELAYS OR HINDRANCES.SORRY FOR THE INCONVENIENCES.

All response should be directed to:( [email protected], [email protected] ) for urgent response on how you can process your fund.
CONTACT/CALL HIM WITH THIS NUMBER FOR MORE INFORMATION: +447087692538
RICHARD ABEL
Senior Program Officer,
UNITED NATIONS COMPENSATION COMMISSION(UNCC)
Email: [email protected]

PLEASE, DO GET BACK TO HIM QUICKLY

CONGRATULATION!

BEST REGARDS,

RYAN ALLIAS
Senior Program Officer,
UNGFS, Geneva . Switzerland

#226841 by AlanJones Tue Nov 11, 2014 10:49 am
From UNDP UNGFS Support Funding Ryan Allis - [email protected] to RICHARD ABEL UNCC UNCC - [email protected], with the victim BCC'd.

United Nations Compensation Commission (UNCC)
Geneva Mission
www.uncc.org.ch

ATTN:Beneficiary

By mid-2003, millions of claims had been processed and reviewed by panels of Commissioners. As a result of the awards approved by the Governing Council,$5 million claimants have received compensation, the great majority having been paid in full..

The creation and structure of the Compensation Commission were provided for in the UN Security Council's resolution 687, of April 3, 1991

Note:Please, all document must go to you to your door step to prove the authentic of the compensation and all documents must be signed by you and returned to my office and i need a call from you within 24hours for more up to date information

NOTE:THE INFORMATION FROM COURIER/SHIPMENT AND INSURANCE

HERE IS THE PAYMENT INFORMATION

RECEIVER NAME:JEROME OKEH
ADDRESS:353 FEMI WILLIAM AVENUE, IKEJA LAGOS NIGERIA
AMOUNT:$325 ONLY
TEST QUESTION:IN GOD
ANSWER: WE TRUST

The Governing Council is the policy-setting and decision-making organ of the Commission. Among other functions, it issues guidelines for the submission of claims and procedures applied in processing those claims. The Governing Council approves all awards for compensation on the basis of detailed reports and recommendations prepared by expert panels of commissioners.

Best Regards

RICHARD ABEL
Senior Program Officer,
TELEPHONE:+447087692538

To: [email protected]
Subject: RE: I NEED A CALL FROM YOU IT IS VERY URGENT.
Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2014 09:58:11 +0100

Geneva Mission
www.uncc.org.ch

By mid-2003, millions of claims had been processed and reviewed by panels of Commissioners. As a result of the awards approved by the Governing Council,$5 million claimants have received compensation, the great majority having been paid in full..

The creation and structure of the Compensation Commission were provided for in the UN Security Council's resolution 687, of April 3, 1991

Note:Please, all document must go to you to your door step to prove the authentic of the compensation and all documents must be signed by you and returned to my office and i need a call from you within 24hours for more up to date information

The Governing Council is the policy-setting and decision-making organ of the Commission. Among other functions, it issues guidelines for the submission of claims and procedures applied in processing those claims. The Governing Council approves all awards for compensation on the basis of detailed reports and recommendations prepared by expert panels of commissioners.

Best Regards

RICHARD ABEL
Senior Program Officer,

To: [email protected]
Subject: RE: I NEED A CALL FROM YOU IT IS VERY URGENT.
Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2014 09:48:34 +0100

Geneva Mission
www.uncc.org.ch

Best Regards

RICHARD ABEL
Senior Program Officer,

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.