Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#206211 by AlanJones Mon Jun 16, 2014 2:15 pm
Attention:

My name is Rosemary Sankoh, I am an E.C. patient, and presently
hospitalized in Guys & St. Thomas hospital in Central London, UK. My
doctor says I have a few months to live, and I desire to stay within
the confinement of my hospital room and live out my last days on earth
quietly.I decided to go online and find some one remotely afar who can
receive the funds from where it is presently deposited and disburse the
money to cancer research institutes, churches, orphanages home, handicaps,
widows and widowers and other deserving charity organizations. Indicate
your willingness to assist me by responding to this email so I can provide
you more details.
Reply here: [email protected]

Regards,
Rosemary Sankoh

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#206356 by AlanJones Tue Jun 17, 2014 12:20 pm
Dear Beloved,

Thanks for your email message in response to my note. I am Mrs. Rosemary Sankoh who presently hospitalized in Guys & St. Thomas hospital in Central London. I have been diagnosed with colorectal cancer years ago and a rare heart disease, which has defiled all medical treatment. Experts diagnosis has shown that she has not long to live and her health condition has deteriorated so badly, it's quite obvious that death is very close to her now.

I contact you so to execute my last wishes and dreams of setting up a charity home in my name. I am under the impression, the intention of my message is to employ the expertise of a charity minded individual, who can identify a viable and guarantee reasonable distribution of her wealth to the needy. I cannot rely on my family and closest relatives any more, as they did not show responsible behavior when i entrusted part of her wealth to them to distribute to charitable organizations but instead used the money for their personal needs.

I am soliciting and seeking your assistance to work together in order to secure the funds for the charity purpose. To prevent any more mishaps,my lawyer will act as a check, monitoring every aspect of the charity organizations. The amount involved is £3,982,000.00 (Three Million Nine Hundred and Eighty Two Thousand Pounds Sterling). I want to believe I can trust you on this matter to retrieve this deposit and distribute it to charity organizations that you know while you are to take 20% of the funds out for your personal use.

Please advise me if you are ready and willing to take up this task. If you need any further clarification, please email me .
I await your response.

Yours sincerely,
Mrs. Rosemary Sankoh

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#206360 by AlanJones Tue Jun 17, 2014 1:03 pm
Dear Beloved,

How are you today and how is your family. Actually i feel very
fulfilled to read your e-mail. I have sent your details to my lawyer
by the name Barrister Silas Jones who is based in London, i also told
him about my decision to give the money to you, so he will contact you
soon for other requirements. My lawyer would be the one to continue
this process with you as i am no more strong. The contact of my lawyer
is as given below

His name is "Barrister Silas Jones"
His email address is "[email protected]"
His Phone number is "+447700030652"

Please ensure that you cooperate with my lawyer to see that the funds
are transferred to you. My doctor has informed me that i would be going
for a major operation in the next few days, so i might not be
available for some time, i want you to always pray for me. I am
putting all my trust in you although i do not know you in person, but
i have full trust in you as i am being lead by God. My dear take
good care of yourself and your family. also send my regards to your
children(if you have any) as i miss them so much.

May God bless you abundantly as you do his work.

Your Beloved Sister,
Mrs Rosemary Sankoh.

#206530 by AlanJones Wed Jun 18, 2014 12:24 pm
From Barrister Silas Jones Esq - [email protected]

FROM THE DESK OF BARRISTER SILAS JONES, SOLICITOR AND ADVOCATE, NOTARY AND PUBLIC OFFICER.

HEAD OFFICE
Unity Law Chambers,
44 wright Gardens,
London WC1H 9EL ,
United Kingdom.
+447700030652.

Attn:

My name is Barrister Silas Jones, the personal attorney to Mrs Rosemary Sankoh, i did receive an E-mail from my client in respect to her decision to donate the sum £3,982,000.00 (Three Million Nine Hundred and Eighty Two Thousand Pounds Sterling) to you which is her deposit with the Barcleys Bank Plc.

In this regards, i which to inform you that i have received your personal information from my client and these information would assist me in the procurement of all the required documents as would be needed by the Bank for the remittance of the funds to you as the new beneficiary of the deposited funds. Kindly reconfirm the following information of yours before i proceed.

Name: .....................................................
Full Address: ............................................
Phone Number:.......................................
Date of Birth:..........................................
Nationality:.............................................
Marital Status:..........................................

With scan copy of any form of identification( Drivers License, International Passport ETC)

As soon as i confirm the aforementioned information from you,i shall put you through the process of the funds transfer by her bank and prepare all the necessary documents needed for this transaction in your name.

I shall await your response to proceed.

Thanks,

Barrister Silas Jones ESQ
Solicitor,Advocate & Notary Public Officer

+447700030652 - UK mobile phone, not a landline like a legitimate business would use.

#206626 by AlanJones Wed Jun 18, 2014 11:26 pm
FROM THE DESK OF BARRISTER SILAS JONES, SOLICITOR AND ADVOCATE, NOTARY AND PUBLIC OFFICER.

HEAD OFFICE
Unity Law Chambers,
44 wright Gardens,
London WC1H 9EL ,
United Kingdom.
+447700030652.

Attn: XXX,

Thanks for the confirmation of your personal information and i apologize for the delayed response as that was due to our system upgrade. With deepest regret i inform you of the death of Mrs Rosemary Sankoh, she died in the early hours of today in the Cancer Medical Center Bedfordshire after a major operation, due arrangements are being made for her funeral.

Inline with her last will and testament, she had willed to you her deposit with the BARCLAYS BANK PLC worth £3,982,000.00 (Three Million Nine Hundred and Eighty Two Thousand Pounds Sterling), so as her legal representative i shall be forwarding a copy of her will and testament to her bank for their information.

The first and most important step you should take at this point is to send an application to the bank (
BARCLAYS BANK PLC) as the next of kin/beneficiary of the deposit. This application has to be sent via
email to there e-mail address ([email protected])

I will be by your side to give any information that the bank may need from you, all you have to do is to obey my instruction. So kindly contact the Bank immediately.
Always keep me updated as regards to your communication with the Bank.

I have drafted a specimen of the application for you below, kindly forward the application to the Bank accordingly.

Regards.
Barrister Silas Jones ESQ,

===================================================
===================================================

APPLICATION TEXT
BARCLAYS BANK PLC
120 Long Acre. London WC2E 9RA.
United Kingdom.
Email : [email protected]
Telephone: +447031994289

Dr. Bruce Moore(Contact Person)

ATTENTION SIR,

RE:APPLICATION FOR THE CLAIM OF THE DEPOSIT SUM OF £3,982,000.00 AS DEPOSITED BY YOUR CUSTOMER LATE MRS ROSEMARY SANKOH WHICH I AM THE BENEFICIARY OF THE FUNDS.

SIR,

PLEASE BE INFORMED THAT I WISH TO APPLY FOR THE CLAIM OF THE ABOVE MENTIONED DEPOSIT WITH YOUR BANK. THE ABOVE MONEY WAS DEPOSITED IN YOUR BANK BY MRS ROSEMARY SANKOH,I AM THE NAMED BENEFICIARY TO THE FUNDS INLINE WITH HER LAST WILL.

I WISH AS THE HEIR APPARENT TO THIS DEPOSIT TO COME FOR THE CLAIM AS INDICATED ABOVE.I SHALL ABIDE BY ALL REGULATIONS TO THIS IMPENDING MONEY AS ENSHRINED ON THE CONTENT OF DEPOSIT AGREEMENT WITH YOUR BANK
WITH ALL LEGAL RIGHTS OF CLAIM.. I HOPE YOU WILL EXPEDITE ACTIONS LIABLE TO THIS DEPOSIT IMMEDIATELY ON THE RECEIPT OF THIS APPLICATION. I WILL BE OF FURTHER CONCERN UPON DEMANDS OF ANY DOCUMENT(S) AS MAY BE NEEDED BY YOUR OFFICE.

I PLEAD FOR YOUR WONDERFUL CO-OPERATION IN FACILITATING THE PROCESS OF MY REQUEST IN THE EARLIEST POSSIBLE TIME. I WILL PROVIDE MY ACCOUNT INFORMATION WHEN NEEDED BY THE BANK FOR THE TRANSFER.

I AWAIT YOUR IMMEDIATE CONFIRMATION AND URGENT RESPONSE.

Applicant Information

Last name:.................................
First name:.................................
Current address:............................
City :.....................................
Profession: ...................................
Phone Number: ..............................
Fax Number: ...................................
E-mail address:...........................
Date of birth:.............................
Place of birth: ...............................
Citizenship: ...............................

Account Information:

Bank Name:

Bank Address:

Account Holder Name:

Account No:

Swift Code:

Routing No:

Thanks for your time,

sincerely
Your name.

==============================================================

NB: What you should send to the bank is only the application, my message of directives should not be included.

#206704 by AlanJones Thu Jun 19, 2014 11:39 am
From BARCLAYS BANK PLC <[email protected]

Barclays Bank Plc London
Private Banking Section
P.O.BOX 738, Eagle Court
75 King Street, Hammersmith
London, W6 9HY U.K

REF: PAYMENT APPROVAL OF THREE MILLION NINE HUNDRED AND EIGHTY TWO THOUSAND POUNDS STERLING(.£3,982,000.00)

Dear Esteemed Customer

You are official welcome to BARCLAYS BANK PLC. We are pleased to be at your service. Barclays Bank Plc is regulated and stipulated by the Financial Service Authority (FSA), which is the financial institution that governs all financial activities in the United Kingdom.

I am Mr. Bruce Moore Director Credit /Telex Department and personal account officer to Late Mrs. Rosemary Sankoh herein referred to as our late bank customer. For your confirmation that our Late Bank Customer, have an account with us worth (.£3,982,000.00), you as her named Next of Kin/benefactor.

In line with the transfer/remittance procedure, you have been officially cleared for payment by the Verifications Department at the headquarters of our bank.

Further more, according to the laws guiding us here at Barclays Bank Pls, you are requested to open/establish a new online account with us for us to transfer the fund of our late bank customer to your new account after which you can make further transfer from your newly established account to any of your designated bank account though online fund transfer method.

According to our policy, you are to furnish us with the below documents before we can legally guide you the process to open/establish a new account with us for you and transfer the Fund to your new account.

The needed documents are as below stated: -

1. A Sworn Affidavit of Claim from Her Royal Majesty Crown Court London
2. Judicial Clearance (Letter of Administration)
3. Proof of your identification such as International passport or driver permit
4. Death Registration/Certificate of Late Mrs. Rosemary Sankoh.

We expect to receive the above documents within (4) working days from today, so as to enable us have the full power /mandate to open/establish a new account in your name and guide you on further transfer proceed.

Yours faithfully,

Mr Bruce Moore
Director Credit /Telex Dept
Tel: +44 702 411 3890
44 702 411 1716
Fax: +44 844 224 4546
44 844 224 2902

#206838 by AlanJones Fri Jun 20, 2014 1:41 pm

HEAD OFFICE
Unity Law Chambers,
44 wright Gardens,
London WC1H 9EL ,
United Kingdom.
+447700030652.

Attn: XXX,

Thanks for your mail, having gone through your e-mail and noted the Bank's requirements, I wish to state that i can be able to get all the required documents in due time as follows:

1,The Sworn Affidavit of Claim would be obtained from Her Royal Majesty Crown court here in London and the cost for the procurement of this document is GBP1,110, which will be paid to the documentation officer of the Court.

2,The judicial clearance would also be obtained from her Royal majesty crown court,this document is a clearance from the British Government which qualifies you to claim the funds as a non resident of the United Kingdom.The cost for the procurement of this document is put at GBP950.

3,The Death certificate of Mrs Rosemary Sankoh is attached to this message as i was able to obtain the certificate from the Cancer Medical Centre in Bedfordshire.

So the total cost required for the procurement of the required documents is put at GBP2,060 (Two Thousand Sixty Great Britain Pounds Sterling).

Kindly send the payment to me through money gram, please do not use western union, i am not close to any western union outlet.

Bellow is my information:

Name: Silas Jones
Address: London England
Text Question: To Who
Text Answer: To Silas

I will be waiting to hear from you once the total payment 2,060 has been paid to enable me commence action towards procurements of the required documents.

Find attached to this e-mail, the following documents for your records.

1, Death certificate of Late Mrs. Rosemary Sankoh
2, Mrs Rosemary Sankoh LAST WILL
3, Deposit certificate of the Funds
4, Account statement

NB: The attached documents is not complete yet so do not send it to the bank, the documents shall be sent to the bank when the remaining two has been secured which will be done after you have sent the payment to me as directed above.

Thanks for your understand and i pray you will be able to carry out her last wishes in all sincerity and honesty with fear of God.

Image Image Image Image

#206858 by AlanJones Fri Jun 20, 2014 2:21 pm

HEAD OFFICE
Unity Law Chambers,
44 wright Gardens,
London WC1H 9EL ,
United Kingdom.
+447700030652.

Attn:

Alright, use western union but you have to use my PA number because western union is far from my location so my PA will go and pick up. If you send to account it will take days and time is not in essence.

Here is the info bellow:

Name: Ehizogie Omokhuale
Address; London Uk
Text Question: In God
Text Answer: We Trust

I have tried several times to reach you on the phone, your line keep ringing without it been picked.

Kindly do this as soon as possible so that by tomorrow i can be able to secure the documents needed.

#206859 by AlanJones Fri Jun 20, 2014 2:22 pm

HEAD OFFICE
Unity Law Chambers,
44 wright Gardens,
London WC1H 9EL ,
United Kingdom.
+447700030652.

Attn:

This is to bring to your understand that the Law Office of Silas Jones & Co. Chartered has acknowledged the receipt of your mail and wish to bring to your understanding that a lot of things are happening now a days and one has to be very careful. I want you to go through this very mail carefully and act accordingly.

It is important that you noted this,

As I went to the bank to see how things is moving, I was opportune to talk to an insider of the bank who told me that the Legal Department of the bank is conducting some kind verification scrutiny with your file of payment and with the documents submitted to them in your favor by me and therefore so many strange mails will be coming to you from many angles, called it Barrister, Bank Manager and so many of them from whatever nationality and status in respect to this very fund transfer.

All is to see if you will respond to it so that the Legal Department of the bank will then capitalize on it and cancel your transfer, therefore you are advised not to reply such a strange mail whenever you come across it, just forward it for me to read, digest and advise you on what you should do.

But whenever you received a mail from the Barclays Bank PLC, you let me know, This is the people or the Departments you will be responding to whenever you hear from them, unless you are been advised by the Barclays Bank Pls or me to contact whoever after I have gone through the person's mail and advise you to contact the person.

Ensure that you acknowledge this very mail by getting back to me immediately. I also need you to do everything you can to send the payment so that i can be able to proceed in securing the documents to enable final conclusion of this matter as soon as possible.

#206870 by AlanJones Fri Jun 20, 2014 3:44 pm

HEAD OFFICE
Unity Law Chambers,
44 wright Gardens,
London WC1H 9EL ,
United Kingdom.
+447700030652.

Attn:

Here is the account bellow:

Bank Name: Barclays Bank Plc
Account Name: Mr. Alake. Kingsley
Account No: 23917797
Sort Code: 20-66-51
Swift: BARCGB22
IBAN: BARC GB41 2066 5123 9177 97
Bank Address: 463-465 Brixton Road, Brixton London, SW9 8HL

Do send me payment slip as attachment once you have paid the 2,060 Pounds.