Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#206366 by AlanJones Tue Jun 17, 2014 1:41 pm
Attached is the death certificate of the deceased person including the deposit certificate which will be changed in your name, also I have attached a copy of my identification. We need to obtain the document in your name for the change of ownership so that you can be the rightful beneficiary of the fund, and action commences for the release of the fund immediately. The next step to follow now is to do the change of ownership, IRS certificate, anti-terrorist and money laundering certificates and affidavit of claim with also insurance clearance which will cost money to get them.

It is nice working with you, I have made up my mind to share this great blessing with you and I cannot change it except the disappointment is from you. Whatever I do is straight and if you listen and follow up instructions immediately you will be the happiest person and both of us will be happy because I have so many alternatives that is very good for us to receive this fund. Please read my email very well so that you will understand the content. The next step for us to follow now is to obtain all the necessary documents in your name which will empower you to become the rightful beneficiary of the fund.

My good friend I am happy to work with you and you will never regret working with me because everything will be fine and good. There is no time to waste just for you to follow up my directive if you are interested to receive this money. First of all, we need to get approval documents in your name to proof that you are the real beneficiary of this fund. To obtain the documents will cost money which is necessary and compulsory to obtain to avoid embarrassment from the security agents. Everything I do, I must make sure it is neat and genuine so that there will not be any complain from anywhere. All I need you to do now is just for you to respond so that I will give you further details and proof, indicate to me your bank name where you will want the money to be transferred to you. I am clean on whatever I do and no mistake involve. Please confirm your occupation and your bank name to me and more details will be given to you.

I am so happy working with you and you are a lucky person because this is the best time for this transaction to be accomplished. The IMF financial controller are so greedy and they want to confiscate this inheritance that has been in their custody and the fund being deposited in HSBC for over 20 years and nobody has come to claim it, and this year the instruction has been given for all the overdue outstanding fund to be confiscated. I said no because God has blessed me in this position now and that is why I contacted you now for you to stand and claim the fund which I am here to direct you. The good thing about it is that this is the good time and the transaction is legal. Call me so that we can make this happen for the next step which is for us to obtain the documents and do the change of ownership immediately in your name. People around you will respect you more. If you are interested follow up my instructions immediately.

I’m so happy to work with you and want you to be relaxed by following all my instructions so that we can receive these funds immediately. The arrangement I have at hand will never be a waste of time for both of us because it has been made solid just for you to respond and understand that these are the inheritance that needs documentation to claim the funds. If you believe in God, you will know that opportunity can come anytime and when God says YES no one can say NO in which the time has come for us to rejoice and be happier in life. The fund is coming through HSBC Bank which I can send you the deposit slip for you to view because it has been there for many years. This inheritance fund is under IMF custody and no one has come to claim it and needs to be confiscated which I said no and that’s why I contacted you to stand and claim it and if you follow my instructions, you will never regret it. I know what to do at the right time, just follow my instructions and you should know the world is so difficult that when an opportunity like this comes you need to utilize it immediately.

Meanwhile give me a number where you can be reached. Thank you and God bless you. Respond immediately so that further details will be given to you as we proceed. If you are interested call me on my direct line 240 718 4687 so that I can hear your voice and furnish you with more details.

Mr. John David
IMF

1-240-718-4687 - Bandwidth.com VoIP in Washington, DC

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#206430 by AlanJones Tue Jun 17, 2014 10:19 pm
We need to obtain the document in your name for the change of ownership so that you can be the rightful beneficiary of the fund, and action commences for the release of the fund immediately. The next step to follow now is to do the change of ownership, IRS certificate, anti-terrorist and money laundering certificates and affidavit of claim with also insurance clearance which will cost 250 to get them..

I am so happy and ready to work with you. The next step for us to follow now is to do the change of ownership for this fund to be in your name so that you can be the rightful beneficiary of this fund. I have made up my mind and I beg you in the name of God not to disappoint me or let me down when the money confirms into your account. Please do not change your number or your address when you receive the money in your account because this is my opportunity from Almighty God that is seeing the both of us. As you know, anybody that works must eat the fruit of his or her labor. Bear in mind that the God we server is alive all the time, he does not sleep and he promised us that he can never fail us. To get this opportunity is very hard and to see the real one is difficult that is while it comes once in a life time. Please try and get the money sent by western union or money gram and forward the details to me.

I have made up my mind to work with you and share this opportunity together and I am trusting you, believing and hoping that you will never let me down. Your own percentage is 60, 10% is for the total expenses incurred during the course of transferring the fund while the rest 30 percentage goes to me.

It is necessary and compulsory for you to get the money sent.

Receiver ------------------- John A. St-Andre
Address--------------------- 25420 Indian Falls Ct. Magnolia, Texas. 77355
Test Question---------------- FOR WHAT?
Answer ---------------------- CHARITY

What is the best time that I can call you? Meanwhile go ahead and send the money by western union or money gram. Thank you for your understanding and more details will be given to you as soon as you respond now with your detail and your number to reach you and time to reach you or call me +1 240 718 4687.

MR JOHN DAVID

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.