Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#206887 by AlanJones Fri Jun 20, 2014 11:36 pm
Reply-to: [email protected]

Dearest one, nice to meet you.

I'm Doris by name and i wish to know you better for a
discussion of a vital issue.
Please get in touch at ( [email protected]
) so that we can get started.Kisses!Doris.

My love,
May God bless you for being my friend.
I think you are the one and only man i have been waiting for all my life therefore, I sent you a flower as a token of my love.

Well, My names are Doris Al-Khalifa.
I am a Sudanese girl, 24 years, never married but i presently reside in the Red Cross Relief Center here in Dakar Senegal under the care of Reverend, Mark Smith the father of the Red Cross Relief Center Church.
I am in the Relief Center as result of the lost of my both parents Dr. and Lady Majzoub Al-Khalifa in a motor accident in northern Sudan on Wednesday, 27th day of June 2007.
Please copy and paste this link for more details: http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/africa/6244884.stm
Please i will be needing your help to recover my inherited fund of $3.2 Million Dollars from the bank in London as well as have freedom from the Relief Center for better future.

Please send to me your contact information's such as your

Full names ............

Age .................

Address ...............

Telephone Number ...........

Occupation ..........

Please, do not take me as a joker but let my pains touch your heart so that you can come to my aid.
My utmost desire is to build up a healthy relationship with you.
As it stands, life have not been easy with me here in the Relief Center, so i seek for an understanding person nor family who will understand me, feel my agonies and also come to aid.
Please note that God brought you my way because he fully knew that you can help me.
Beloved, i believe that i have gone a long way to explain my present situation to you, therefore, i await your favorable reply of helping me.

You can write Rev. Mark Smith for all inquiries about me :- ( [email protected] ).
You can as well reach me direct on this contact line for a brief discussion :- +221 765 476 658.
Attached here is my picture for introduction.
My next mail will furnish you with the bank details so that you can contact them for verification.

Yours, Doris.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#207073 by AlanJones Sun Jun 22, 2014 1:08 am
Honey,
I got your mail read it and understood all your concerns about my conditions, thanks for promising to help me.
Honestly, am not in good condition but i know that i will be fine soon if you can immediately contact the bank through email with the following address:-

Sir Stephen Hester.
The Transfer Manager, Royal Bank Of Scotland,
N0 9, High St, Perth, Perth-shire PH1 5JS
Tel:- +447 035 953 210, +44 7 031 816 929, +447 024 052 481.
Fax:- 448709747757
Email:- [email protected] , [email protected]

Fund Deposit Information's:-

Name of depositor:- Dr. Majzoub Alkhalifa
Nationality:- Sudan
Next of kin :- Miss Doris Alkhalifa
Amount deposited:- ( $3.2 Million Us d)
Account Number:- RBS/43483002/QB/91/A

In your mail, tell them Your Name, Country, Profession and Age then mention my name and tell them that you are my foreign trustee and partner, that you wish to know the possibility of getting my inherited fund of $3.2 million Us dollars transferred into your country's account on my behalf.
Then wait for their response but do not forget to send me a copy of their response to you.

OR

write them in this way:-
Sir, my name is -----------, I am from ---------- and my phone number is --------------- , i am a foreign trustee to Miss Doris Alkhalifa who resides in Senegal orphanage home. She nominated me to stand on her behalf to transfer her late father's money Dr. Majzoub Al-Khalifa your formal customer's account to my account in my country. Sir, i wish to know the possibility of getting this fund transferred to my account in my country on her
behalf.
I am patiently waiting for your favorable news from the bank.I will relocate to your country for a new life as soon as the transfer is made.
Yours, ------------

Yours Doris.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#207245 by AlanJones Mon Jun 23, 2014 11:32 am
From Royal Bank - [email protected]

Welcome to The Royal Bank of Scotland International United Kingdom.

ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND INTERNATIONAL LONDON.
Email address:- ([email protected])
The Royal Bank of Scotland INTERNATIONAL LONDON,
Registered in Scotland Registered in Scotland No.90312.
Registered Office:- 36 St Andrew Square, Edinburgh EH2 2YB.
Tel:- +447024064533 or +44O735926893
FAX:- +44 703 1886736
Our Ref:- RBS/IATS/P0142/09

Attention,
XXX /Miss Doris Al-khalifa,
I, the chairman of Overseas Operation/Wire Transfer wishes to write you in respect to email received from you and your partner Miss Doris Al-khalifa, daughter and next of kin of our late customer Dr.Majzoub Al-Khalifa requesting that our Bank should transfer her inherited funds in the sum of $3.2 Million US D to your account as her appointed representative in this transaction as she is presently residing in Dakar, Senegal.
We also acknowledge her application in respect to the fund deposited with us and be informed that her request has been noted and registered with the Inter-account remittance department to mark the fund an escrow account for possible transfer to you if our requirement for proper verification are fulfilled.

Therefore to process the release order, you are mandated to post to us via DHL within 5 working days the following documents mentioned below to confirm the legality of the claims from the side of the next of kin:-

1. A power of attorney which will be permitting you to claim and transfer the funds to your bank account on her behalf.
Note:- This Power of attorney must be endorsed by a Senegalese resident lawyer (Since the money is originated from Africa and the young girl is currently residing in Senegal.

2. An affidavit of oath from the Senegalese high court declaring your information as an appointed trustee to receive the money on behalf of Miss, Doris Al-khalifa into your account.

3. The death certificate of Her deceased father confirming his death.

4. A copy of your international passport or valid national identity card indicating your true nationality.

Note:- The above four documents are compulsory,and are needed to protect our interest, yours and that of the next of kin's interest after the transfer has been made. These shall also ensure that a smooth, quick and successful transfer of the fund is made to your position.

Your happiness is our desire.
Yours Faithfully,
Director:- Mr. Stephen Hester
ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND.
Royal Bank, London
[email protected]

#207246 by AlanJones Mon Jun 23, 2014 11:39 am
Hi honey,

How are you today?, I believe you are doing well.God will bless and reward you for every effort you are making to see me out from this horrible situation i found myself today.I hopes for a better life with you in your country after the successful transfer of my inheritance into your account.

Honey, From the bank's email to us, I saw all what the bank is demanding before the cash transfer will be made to your account therefore, i wish to let you know that i have my Late Fathers Death Certificate and Deposit Certificate with me.

Note:- The only problem we have now is the Power of Attorney and Affidavits of Oats which the bank said must be issued by a resident Senegal lawyer as to enable me apply my signature on it.
Based on the bank's reply, i have discussed with Rev Mark Smith and he has given me the contact of this renowned lawyer named Barrister, Usman Kristova. He is one of the united nations lawyer working here in Dakar Senegal.

Please contact him on both phone and email, tell him that you are my foreign partner, that you need his services to prepare a power of attorney that will enable you transfer my $3.2 Million US dollars from ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND to your account on my behalf due to my refugee status.

His contact information's are as follows:-

Name:- Barrister Usman Kristova

Address:- Rue 48, Laminu Gaye Street, Dakar Senegal

Tel:- +221 766 716 245,

Email:- [email protected]

God bless you as you contact him today.

Forever,Doris.

#207745 by AlanJones Thu Jun 26, 2014 1:53 pm
From brrusman kristova - [email protected]

Equal Right Chambers And Associates,
Member Eco-was Bank accredited attorney.
Rue 48, Laminu Guye Street, Dakar.
P. O. Box 28874 Dakar Senegal
Tel: +221 766 716 245.

Attention sir,

I wish to bring to your notice that your email to my noble chamber pleading for my assistance to secure to you a Power of Attorney and an Affidavits certificate of Oaths from the Superior court of Senegal has been acknowledged and pondered upon therefore, prior to my inquiries over procuring the said documents from the Senegalese high court, Below are the necessary fund to be paid respectively to the ministry of justice and to the Federal high court here as to enable me acquire your said required documents by the Royal Bank Of Scotland as you and your partner mentioned in your emails.

A) Power of Attorney ...... $360

B) Affidavits of Oaths. .... $305

C) Stamp duty C. ..... $100

D) Red Seal Government .... $185

E) My legal charges ..... $300

Total amount = $1,250 US D.

Note:- To speed us the processing order, you must send the total sum of ( $1,250 = One thousand two hundred and fifty US dollars) for the preparation and authentication of the said documents.
Please make the payment immediately through Western Union Money Transfer, Eco Bank Rapid Transfer OR through UBA Africa-sh with the name of my secretary below:-

Name:- Bado Diagne
ID NO:- 120019830092
City:- Dakar.

After your payment, forward to my email a scan copy of your payment slip and all details involved in your payment.
Also forward to me all your as following information's listed below because they are going to appear in your requested documents.

1) Name =
2) Address =
3) Tel =
4)E-mail =
5) Date of Birth =
6) Country =
7) Profession =
8) Sex =
9) Marital Status =

I promise my humble service.
Yours brr. U. kristova (ESQ).

#208002 by AlanJones Sun Jun 29, 2014 1:18 am
P. O. Box 28874 Dakar Senegal.

Attention sir,
I got your mail and understood your explanation, so i would like you to make the payment through the following informations :-

BANK NAME = BANK OF AFRICA SENEGAL
ACCOUNT NAME = JENNIFER THADDUS
ACCOUNT NUMBER = 03526320003
BANK CODE = SN100
GUICHET CODE = 01009
RIB = 32
SWIFT CODE = AFRISNDAXXX
COUNTRY = SENEGAL,
CITY = DAKAR.

I await your payment details so comply immediately so that i will serve you better.

I promise my humble service.
Yours brr. U. kristova (ESQ).

#208003 by AlanJones Sun Jun 29, 2014 1:34 am
Honey,
am sorry for not being able to write for two days now, please know that its not intentional but because i do not have my own computer to be writing you anytime i wish.
Please note that i write you from the Reverend's office i must take permission before i can use it and a times am not allowed to use it especially when the receptionist is making use of it.

Please i write to know how far you have gone with the lawyer, please update me so that i will knwo when i will go to sign the documents.
God bless you as you write back to me.

Doris.

#208215 by AlanJones Mon Jun 30, 2014 11:15 am
My love,

I missed you so much over the weekend, i just read your mail and your mail promised to send the money to the lawyer today being Monday, so did you send it to him?
Please let me know because am so worried about getting the power of attorney and affidavits oat which the bank requested within 5 days.
Please try to fulfill your promise and let me know of what ever you and the lawyer did.
God bless you and keep you safe till we meet to part no more.

Doris.

#208216 by AlanJones Mon Jun 30, 2014 11:17 am
P. O. Box 28874 Dakar Senegal

Hello Mr. ,

I write you in response of your mail which stated that you will be making the payment today being Monday.
I have checked my mail but found no mail regarding your payment details so did you make the payment?, IF truly YES, send to me your payment details immediately and IF NO, proceed to the bank immediately and make the payment so that i can serve you better.

I promise to be of more help to you if your seriousness is shown so forward to me your payment details OR go now and send the money to my chambers through the bank details which i sent to you in my last email.

I await your quick response.
Brr. U. Kristova (ESQ).

#225193 by AlanJones Wed Oct 29, 2014 12:04 am
Dearest,

How are you today?, hope you are breathing soundly.
Hope you still remember me, I am Doris Khalifa.
You might think that i have forgotten all about you for my inability to write you for some time now.
To me, i'm much delighted and privileged to contact you again.
Really, It takes fate, courage and God's fearing to remember an old friend and at the same time show gratification to him/her.
Despite the circumstances that made things not to work out between us as we both of us projected, I take this liberty to inform you that by God's infinite mercy, the transaction which we both were pursuing has finally worked out and I and my husband are presently in an Island for numerous business negotiations and establishment.

Last week, i was in Dakar, Senegal to see some old friends in the Red cross relieve center, i didn't forget you also, so I have raised and signed an International Cashier's Bank Draft, to the tune of $400,000. (FOUR HUNDRED THOUSAND, UNITED STATES DOLLARS) only in your name as COMPENSATION to your dedication, humanity and efforts as at the time of our communication so i left the draft with the new Reverend father in charge of the camp. CONTACT HIM IMMEDIATELY ON BOTH MAIL AND TELEPHONE.
Below are his contact information's:-

NAME:- Rev,Emmanuel George.
E-MAIL:[email protected]
TEL:- (+221-767- 471-007.

You are to forward to him, the following:-
1. YOUR FULL NAME & ADDRESS WHERE YOUR CHEQUE WILL BE DELIVERED,
2. YOUR TELEPHONE NUMBER .

He will further advise you about the posting of check according to the ICBD to your Residence Address or Office Address which you may provide.
Your early response to this mail shall be admired.
Note:- You have to mind the days on route shipment.
Please accept my offer in good faith as i will communicate with you anytime i'm free.

Sincerely Yours, Doris.

#225514 by AlanJones Fri Oct 31, 2014 12:02 am
Hello my dear may the peace of the lord be with you and your family.
i am sorry for delay reply, i was too busy with my service. i have read your mail and understood you, actually Doris Khalifa called me some days ago and telling me about his new life and new project , i must confess that i am so much happy for her new life.

yes my dear, Doris Khalifa gave me a bank draft of which she said i should send it to you when you contact me and now i want you to send your information, your home address and the name will use to receive it over there in your country, so that after my prayers i will go to the D. H. L courier service to post it to you.
remain bless.
from Father Emmanuel George.

#225667 by AlanJones Sat Nov 01, 2014 1:12 am
Hello my son,
I went to courier service company immediately i got your message together with your information of where i will send your International Bank Draft/Check . However, I have negotiated with the courier company on how the shipment will be handled. I obtained the company price of their delivery this is safe delivery no problem with custom or security officers be rest assure it will come to your door step for pick up .

http://www.dhl.co.uk/home.html

Mailing;.............................$110
Stamp Duty................$300
TOTAL.................................$410

What you have to do is to send the money to me through western union transfer, then after sending the money you forward me the payment slip information's like name of the sender and receiver, amount, question and answer on the payment slip with the mt number to enable me pick it easier and go back and send your Bank Draft/Check immediately,
Here is the information on how you will send the money $410 of the fee

RECEIVER NAME Emmanuel George Ronny.
ID CARD NUMBER A0025941.
DAKAR SENEGAL.

through western union transfer immediately,

remain bless.
from Father Emmanuel George

#225770 by AlanJones Sat Nov 01, 2014 1:02 pm
From Emmanuel Geroge - [email protected]

YOU ARE WELCOME MY DEAR HERE IS THE ACCOUNT DETAILS AS SOON AS YOU SEND THE MONEY KEEP ME INFORM WITH THE PAYMENT SLIP DETAILS WHICH THE BANK WILL GIVE TO YOU AFTER SENDING THE MONEY OK

BANK NAME = BANK OF AFRICA SENEGAL

ACCOUNT NAME = JENNIFER THADDUS

ACCOUNT NUMBER = 03526320003

BANK CODE = SN100

GUICHET CODE = 01009

RIB = 32

SWIFT CODE = AFRISNDAXXX

COUNTRY = SENEGAL,

CITY = DAKAR

ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:Header Analysis Quick Report
Originating IP: 41.82.111.186
Originating ISP: Sonatel
City: n/a
Country of Origin: Senegal
For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline

#226066 by AlanJones Tue Nov 04, 2014 2:18 am
You are welcome as soon as you send the money keep me inform,

#226260 by AlanJones Thu Nov 06, 2014 12:35 am
You are welcome my son, I don,t since to understand you but i have to let you know that am going to send you the copy of the draft check.