Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#207383 by scam-buster Tue Jun 24, 2014 7:08 am
Dear Friend,‏
Dr.Jaslin Ikhsan ([email protected])
Add to contacts
6/23/14
[email protected]
From: Dr.Jaslin Ikhsan ([email protected]) Microsoft SmartScreen classified this message as junk.
Sent: Mon 6/23/14 3:26 PM
To:

Dear Friend,

How are you? I want to inquire from you ifyou can handle a transaction for mutual benefits/life opportunity for you andme. I am Dr.Jaslin Ikhsan. The Chief International Relation Foreign RemittanceUnit of my bank here in Burkina Faso Ouagadougou Branch.

I Have an Opportunity to the Sum of Fifteen Million, Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars(US$15.500.000.00), to transfer into your bank account over there in yourcountry. I will provide the full details of this business transaction when oncewe known each other as business with trust. I personally will contact youand you alone.

The fund will be shared at the ratio of58% for me. 40% for you and 2% will be set aside to cover any expenses and taxin your bank.

Please treat this business proposal withutmost confidentiality and send me the following Information's if you areinterested.

Your Full Name:........
Your Address:...........
Your Age: ...............
Your Direct Phone Numbers:.........
Your Country:...............
Your Profession:...........
Your Sex: ....................

Thanks and best regards.
Dr.Jaslin Ikhsan .M.sc (ECONS)
HousePhone: 00226 740 33 629
Advertisement

#251815 by AlanJones Wed May 20, 2015 4:09 am
From: Jaslin Ikhsan - [email protected], sent by [email protected]
Reply-to: [email protected]
Tel. No.: +22674033629

Dear Friend,

How are you? I want to inquire from you ifyou can handle a transaction for mutual benefits/life opportunity for you andme. I am Dr.Jaslin Ikhsan. The Chief International Relation Foreign RemittanceUnit of my bank here in Burkina Faso Ouagadougou Branch.

I Have an Opportunity to the Sum of Fifteen Million, Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars(US$15.500.000.00), to transfer into your bank account over there in yourcountry. I will provide the full details of this business transaction when oncewe known each other as business with trust. I personally will contact youand you alone.
([email protected])
The fund will be shared at the ratio of58% for me. 40% for you and 2% will be set aside to cover any expenses and taxin your bank.

Please treat this business proposal withutmost confidentiality and send me the following Information's if you areinterested.

Your Full Name:........
Your Address:...........
Your Age: ...............
Your Direct Phone Numbers:.........
Your Country:...............
Your Profession:...........
Your Sex: ....................

Thanks and best regards.
Dr.Jaslin Ikhsan .M.sc (ECONS)
HousePhone: 00226 740 33 629
([email protected])

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.