Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#207567 by AlanJones Wed Jun 25, 2014 10:39 am
Reply-to: [email protected]

Dear Beloved One,

I sent you this email about two weeks ago and I got no response, so I am constrained to contact you again via the internet which has been severely abused by fraudsters over the years. My name is Mrs. Jamsmine Salam, and my late husband was an oil-servicing equipment merchant, from Libya before his death, and presently I am diagnosed with chronic esophageal cancer in July 2011.

Please do not think of this letter as one of those being sent around to ask for money later on. In the past one year I have been donating my money, to charity organizations in Malaysia, and India. Now that my health has deteriorated so badly, I cannot do this myself anymore.

I once asked two members of my family to close one of my accounts and distribute the money to charity organizations in Indonesia and Southern Sudan, but they kept the money to themselves. So, if family can do that, why not trust a total stranger.

I have one last bulk sum, totaling two million eight hundred thousand US dollars $2.8 musd that I have with a finance firm. I need you to retrieve this deposit and distribute it to charity organizations to help earthquake and flood victims in Haiti, Japan, and AIDS/HIV orphans around the world and in Africa. I have set aside 30% for your time and services. I do not need this money anymore as I have a short time to live.

Please reply after reading this mail to enable me release the contact of finance firm to ensure the fund is released to you.

Here is my private email:

Regards,

Mrs. Jamsmine Salam

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#207568 by AlanJones Wed Jun 25, 2014 10:40 am
Dear beloved one in the Lord.

I received your email response with joy and gladness at least for responding to my message which I whole heartily disclosed my intentions and by the direction of the almighty God to me that you will handle this assignment appropriately in ways I instructed in my previous email to you, My dear I know my proposal come to you as a surprise since we have not meet each other before but I want you to know that I have been in pain since I fall for this terrible sickness that’s eating up my body, I have been praying searching for a honest Child of God or organization who will handle this assignment and fulfill my desire and that of my late Husband, and this is how I contacted you after my prayers, I was moved by the holy spirit to contact you for this assignment, I vowed to hand over these funds for charity work.

My late husband made this safe Deposit with Security Company in Istanbul Turkey which I want to hand over to you for charity and flood victims in Haiti, Japan, and AIDS/HIV orphans, building a mother less babies home, my motivation of making this decision by donating this fund for the propagation of word of God and charity works & humanitarian services is because of the predicament which I found myself in and the humiliations after many years of marriage without any child which I decided to take all I have in this world to honor God as I know that every soul shall give an account of his life at the last day in the presence of God, I strongly believe in God's healing I am following the direction of the holy spirit by contacting you over this charity work,

This said Fund is ($2.8 Million USD ) under deposit with a trusted Security Company here in Istanbul Turkey is designated for humanitarian and charity Services, it must be disbursed with every proportion, accountability and prudence by assisting less privileged people Motherless baby’s and charity organizations propagating the word of God.

I'll want you to assure me your sincerity and readiness to handle this assignment.

Upon your assurance response I will give you the contact of the Doctor whom I have disclosed all the information about this deposit to him because of my health condition so he will stand for assisting you in this transaction, Note. I was able to write you this email with the help of Nursing sister who is taking care of me here in this hospital, I have disclose every details and my intentions to the doctor and he will be assisting for this transfer,

Thank you for all your prayers and always remember me in all your daily prayers., Respond back to me with your full Name and home address.

I am looking forward to hear from you.

Yours faithfully
Mrs. Jasmine Salam.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#207578 by AlanJones Wed Jun 25, 2014 12:16 pm
Dear beloved One in the Lord.

Once again I am happy to read from you, My dear I want you to know that I did not contact you by my own power I contacted you after my prayers in handing this fund to a child of God who will use it for Charity and propagating the word of God, I trust in God who reviewed you to me, I have no doubt for the revelation of the holy spirit, I believe that you will handle this assignment in glorifying the name of God, I am Australian Nationality my late Husband is from Saudi Arabia My late Husband was born and raised in a Christian family who lived in America for many years, he worked in Saudi Arabia Embassy in Libya for 9 years before he started Oil Merchant export, I am lying down here in my hospital bed and with the help of nursing sister am able to communicate with you

I took the decision of handing this fund over to you knowing my health conditions as I do not want this fund to go into the hand of ungodly people, I vowed to hand over this fund to a Child of God who will utilize it for God's work, my dear faith have directed me to contact you as the rightful person to handle this assignment I prayed over this here in my hospital bed before I finally contact you, I will soon be transfer for a special medical attention and my heart surgery operation, I have told the Doctor about my communication with you and he have promised to assist in making sure that the company transfer this fund as I have instructed,

Because of my condition I disclosed all my intentions concerning this fund to the Doctor, so he knows everything about this deposited fund in the Security Vault, Now I want you to communicate with him, because he will be of a great assistance to you on this transfer since you are not present here.

My dear, below are the name and contact of the doctor, so contact him he will lead you the direction to the company where this fund is deposited, this is the contact of the doctor as bellow.

Name: Dr. Danny Okita
Phone: +905356829851
E-mail: ( [email protected] )

My dear, contact the doctor through email and phone for immediate attention and transfer of this fund to you as I have instructed, remember me in all you do and pray for me, my dear I want you to leave everything you are doing and focus on this transfer to enable an immediate transfer of this consignment, I do not want this fund to go into the hand of ungodly people, The nurse lady who helped me to write you this email will be communicating with you on my behalf as I will soon be transfer for my heart surgery, I pray for almighty God to give you wisdom and strength to handle this mission in glorifying his name,

the Nurse lady who is helping me to write you this message will be communicating with you on my behalf,

I have attached my picture for you to have an idea of my present condition in the hospital, thank you very much for all your prayers and do always include me in your daily prayers for God healing. always forward to me copy of the mail you receive from the Doctor which my help nurse will go through it for me.

Yours faithfully
Mrs. Jasmine Salam

#207671 by AlanJones Wed Jun 25, 2014 11:24 pm
From Doctor Danny - [email protected]

DEAR, HOW ARE YOU DOING? I WAS INSTRUCTED BY YOUR SISTER MRS. JASMINE ABOUT THIS COMMUNICATION, I UNDERSTAND THAT SHE WANTS TO HAND YOU OVER THE ASSIGNMENT OF USING HER LATE HUSBAND FUNDS FOR CHARITY WORKS BECAUSE OF HER PRESENT CONDITION, MRS. DAVIS HIRED MY LAWYER WHO HAVE SECURED AN APPROVAL CERTIFICATE ON YOUR NAME TO ENABLE YOU CONTACT THE SECURITY COMPANY FOR THE CONSIGNMENT TRANSFER, YOUR SISTER JASMINE HAVE NOW APPROVE YOU AS THE BENEFICIARY TO HER LATE HUSBAND DEPOSIT.

CONCERNING MRS. JASMINE'S HEALTH, SHE IS CURRENTLY SUFFERING FROM SECONDARY LIVER CANCER WHICH HAS SPREAD IN OTHER PART'S OF THE BODY IT'S ( HAEMANGIOSARCOMA ) WHICH STARTS IN THE BLOOD VESSELS OF THE LIVER CURRENTLY HER HEALTH CONDITION IS VERY CRITICAL AT THIS MOMENT, BUT I ASSURE YOU THAT WE ARE DOING OUR BEST TO GIVE HER THE BEST TREATMENT, SHE IS CURRENTLY IN INDIA WHERE SHE WILL HAVE HER HEART SURGERY, I AM IN CONSTANT COMMUNICATION WITH THE PERSONAL DOCTOR WHO IS IN CHARGE OF HER SITUATION, CURRENTLY SHE IS IN COMA.

AFTER HER REVELATION TO ME ABOUT THE CHARITY FUND I CALLED AND ALSO WROTE A MESSAGE TO THE SECURITY COMPANY TO INFORM THEM CONCERNING THE TRANSFER OF MRS. HILDA DAVIS DEPOSIT, I RECEIVED ACKNOWLEDGEMENT LETTER FROM THE COMPANY ASSURING ME THAT THE SAID FUND IS SAFE AND UNTOUCHED AND PROMISE TO PROCESS THE TRANSFER TO YOU AS THE NEW BENEFICIARY.

YOU CAN NOW CONTACT THE SECURITY COMPANY AND REQUEST FOR THE PROCEDURE ON HOW TO TRANSFER THE CONSIGNMENT TRUNK BOX CONTAINING FUNDS AND OTHER FAMILY VALUABLE TO YOUR COUNTRY.

BELOW IS THE CONTACT EMAIL OF THE SECURITY COMPANY.

CREDIT BOND FINANCIAL SECURITY COMPANY
EMAIL: [email protected]
PHONE NUMBER: +905078254854
DIRECTOR : ELVIS KONEH

DO UPDATE ME AS SOON AS YOU HAVE CONTACTED THE SECURITY COMPANY, SO THAT I WILL HAVE KNOWLEDGE OF THE TRANSFERRING PROCESS AND DO FOLLOW UP WITH THE TRANSFER, WHILE CONTACTING THE SECURITY COMPANY, YOU HAVE TO LET THEM KNOW THAT YOU ARE A FAMILY FRIEND TO MRS. JASMINE.

YOU WILL HAVE TO ATTACH AND SEND THE DEPOSIT CERTIFICATE DOCUMENT WHICH YOU RECEIVED FROM MRS. JASMINE TO THE SECURITY COMPANY WHEN CONTACTING THEM FOR CLARIFICATION.

MRS. JASMINE DEMAND THAT YOU CONTINUE PRAYING FOR HER RECOVERY, UPDATE ME SOON AS YOU CONTACT THE FINANCIAL SECURITY COMPANY

I WANT YOU TO SEND ME YOUR PHONE NUMBER FOR EASY COMMUNICATION, I WILL BE WAITING TO HEAR FROM YOU..

SINCERELY

DOCTOR DANNY
+905356829851

#207842 by AlanJones Fri Jun 27, 2014 11:50 am
From Credit Bond - [email protected]

CREDIT BOND FINANCE & SECURITY (C.B.F.S)
BUYUKDERE . NO:127 TOWER B FLOOR:24 34394 ESENTEPE ISTANBUL
FAX :+90(212)3240506
6/27/2014
ATTENTION: XXX

We Acknowledge your message dated 6/26/14. Be informed that the referenced deposit is linked with a suspense deposit consignment Family Valuable This deposit has been in our security vault for the past years, and it's due for clearance and onward delivering to foreign country strictly on beneficiary's instructions, We have received an earlier notification from MRS. JASMINE SALAM stating your name as the appointed beneficiary of this consignment.

our management have accepted to process the delivering of this consignment to your provided address through diplomatic means, our management advice you to print out and Fill in our Transfer Form very carefully with the required information's and send it back to us via e-mail attachment,
Fill the Transfer Form with stated information's to enable us process the delivering of your consignment.

Thanks and welcome to our services and we promise to serve you better.
Mrs. Funda Savic.
Senior Secretary, C.B.F.S GROUP LTD.
Further Details, Please do feel free to contact the director on
Line +905078254854

ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:Header Analysis Quick Report
Originating IP: 85.101.122.239
Originating ISP: Turk Telekom
City: Istanbul
Country of Origin: Turkey
* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline

#208219 by AlanJones Mon Jun 30, 2014 11:26 am
6/30/2014

We advice you to send the bellow information to our management for the transfer, as it's in the transfer form.
Your Full Name:
Your Age:
Sex:
Full home Address:
Telephone Number:
Fax Number:
Mobile Number:
Private Email:
Country of Origin:
Marital Status:
Scan copy of you Identity card:

Mrs. Funda Savic.
Line +905078254854

#208382 by AlanJones Tue Jul 01, 2014 11:34 am
7/1/2014

Prior to your recognition as the beneficiary of the deposited Trunk Box. Our Legal Attorney will obtain and procure a perfect Document which is the change of ownership certificate legalizing your name as the new beneficiary / recipient of this consignment to Enable us deliver your consignment to your provided address through our diplomatic means,

(1) Our legal attorney shall also obtain and procure from the Federal Ministry of Justice here in Istanbul the said Trunk Box Free Anti Terrorism Certificate to back up this shipment to your country for the successful delivering. this said document will cost :$395

(2) Our legal attorney shall perfect the change of the ownership of this consignment to your name as the new beneficiary as this said consignment still bears the name of Mr& Mrs. Jasmine Salam. This document will cost :$275

(3) Our legal attorney will have to sworn an affidavit of oath of trust in the law court in your favor stating that you are legally authorized beneficiary of this consignment. and this said document will cost : $115

All this mentioned documents has to be obtain through our Legal Department here on your behalf and submit to our company to enable us proceed with the delivery immediately, the law stated here are procurable only from the MINISTRY OF JUSTICE and shall only be released by a practicing attorney here in this Country to avoid inconveniences during the course of the delivery of this consignment to your designated country address,

This fee ( $785 Dollars ) must be send to our office through Western Union money transfer, to enable our accredited attorney get all the legal documents ready, we advice you go to the nearest Western Union in your city and send the above mention fee with the Name of our coordinator Below:

NAME : MADU SIMEON
CITY : ISTANBUL
QUESTION : COLOR
ANSWER : BLUE
MTCN NUMBER (10 DIGIT) . . . . . . . . . .

Our Lawyer shall immediately get this delivery documents ready in your name and shall forward the copies to you which shall follow with the transfer and delivery of this consignment to your home address without further delay.

Write to us with the payment details immediately you send this required fee to enable our Attorney procure the required documents,

Mrs. Funda Savic.

Line +905078254854