Scams selling or giving away non-existent animals, often Puppy Scams.
#207772 by Bryon Williams Thu Jun 26, 2014 11:41 pm
This scammer has placed multiple ads across the country.

Perfect Tiny Teacup Yorkie puppies. Lina and Lino are 12 wks old and 19 oz. they will be between 3-3.5lbs fully grown. they have a gorgeous teddybear face, short lil nose, so adorable, big round eyes, thick beautiful coat. their mother is 3.8lbs and father is 2.3lbs. Comes with Full AKC registration papers. they have started potty training. they comes with a one year health guarantee and are up to date on their shots. they are very playful boy and girl and loves to chase after you and loves playing with his litter mates. they are up to date with their shots and ready for their new home.contact us directly Via e-mail at or text at (208) 352-0963

Price: $ 0.00
Seller: cdowning26

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Please remember the fallen. https://www.odmp.org/
Advertisement

#207791 by Bryon Williams Fri Jun 27, 2014 1:53 am
Originating IP: 154.70.106.176
Originating ISP: Mtn Network Solutions (cameroon)
City: n/a
Country of Origin: Cameroon

Reply-To: Chris Downing [email protected]

Subject: Breath-Taking Yorkie Puppies
Thanks for your interest in adopting my puppies. They are male and female by names Lina the female and Lino the male .They are home raised, potty trained and well socialized and gets along perfectly with children and other pets. They love to be carried around, cuddled and full of caressing and kisses.Lino is beautiful, tiny and has one of the best thick, beautiful coats ever. He also has one blue eye. Simply amazing quality and totally beautiful. Gorgeous coat, face and quality. If you are looking for the best of the best here he is. He is simply amazing and so sweet and playful. Expecting 2 to 3& 1/2 pounds fully grown.Lina however, is such a super cute Girl. Estimating 2 to 3 pounds when fully grown. She is so lovely and perfect. Just love her sweet face and playful personality. Such a rare little girl. She is sure to make you home very interesting and lively! They come alongside the following:

-A year health guarantee
-AKC registration papers
-Pedigree papers
-Vet record
-Care & Diet Sheets
-Puppy toys

Am 45 year old lady suffering from cancer and the puppies where my only source of strength .So as much as I love them ,I want them to be happy, that's why I am searching for a home that will be able to take very good care of them for me because am feeling weak now and don't have the strength to take good care of Them anymore . I am Willing to have them shipped over to you any where if we are not located in the same area , but I need your assurance of taking good care of them.I am on my treatment so I will be seeing my doctor in a week's time so I need a home for the babies so I can concentrate on my treatment , also I have health issues that do not permit me to use a phone,I had an ear surgery I can only email you anytime and send text massages.To ensure my that puppies goes into a loving and caring home ,get back to me with the answers to these few questions.

Where are u located?
Do you promise to take proper care of them?
Will you be able to send me their pictures from time to time?
Do you have experience with pets?
For whom are u adopting them for?
Are they adorable?
Do you have a vet at your location?
Where did you see my ad?
Are you want to own the puppy/puppies for yourself or for someone else?
E-mail me your cell number for easy communication.

I will be more than happy if you can get back to me with answers to the above question so i can know where and to whom my puppies are being adopted to okay.

Thanks for your understanding...
Regards

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Please remember the fallen. https://www.odmp.org/