Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#207591 by AlanJones Wed Jun 25, 2014 12:55 pm
My Dear Friend,

I am happy to inform you about my success in getting those funds transferred under the co-operation of a new partner from Paraguay.

Although you might find it difficult to remember me, since it has indeed been a very long time. However, I am much elated and privileged to contact you again after this long time. While it takes faith and courage to remember old friends and at the same time, to show gratitude to them in-spite of circumstances that may have disrupted our transaction ultimately not to work out as we projected. Nevertheless, I take this liberty to inform you that, the transaction we were pursuing then together, finally worked out by the infinite mercy of GOD Almighty and I've decided to contact you, just to let you know the present situation.

I must inform you also that I am presently in Paraguay for business negotiations and establishment, and with a sincere heart, I have raised and signed an International Cashier's Bank Draft, to the tune of €100,000.00 in your name as COMPENSATION for your dedication and humane contribution as it were. I will be very busy here at the moment because of the investment projects that me and my new partner are having at hand. The bank draft is under Felix Osifou care Do not also accept any fax or telephone calls that do not come from Mr.Felix. He is the only person I instructed and directed on how to deliver the draft to you. Therefore, I implore you to contact him immediately you read this message for further information on how to receive your bank draft, for I have conscience as a human being, and I really appreciated your tremendous effort and contribution made to make things work out but which we couldn't complete due to circumstances beyond our
control.

In view of this, you are to contact Dr.Felix Osifou in the person of . Find below his contact:

Contact person: Felix Osifou
E-mail: [email protected]
Contact Phone number:+22567463076

Note: He is waiting to hear from you so that he can ship the Bank Draft to your residence/office address as you may instruct him to,Take note and bear in mind that the International Cashier Bank Draft has a validity period of 30 banking days, as such it is expedient you contact him and thus have modality put in place to conclude this arrangement in the earliest possible time.

Sincerely,Ms mamadou Mariam.

ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:Header Analysis Quick Report
Originating IP: 41.207.201.29
Originating ISP: Cote D'ivoire Telecom
City: Abidjan
Country of Origin: Cote D'Ivoire
* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#208114 by AlanJones Sun Jun 29, 2014 9:38 pm
From Barrister Felix - [email protected]

F & O CHAMBERS
Plateau, Palais de Justice – Salle des
avocats 09. BP 1500. Abidjan 01.
Ivory Coast.

Attention Sir,

LETTER OF ACKNOWLEDGEMENT.
Sir,

I am in receipt of your email letter to me on this day the 29/06/2014. Yes Ms Mariam Ibrahim mamadou left the parcel with me for you.

But I would like to suggest to you Sir, the best alternative way to ensure that this Bank Draft get to you safely without any delay or obstruction or whatsoever.

The said Bank Draft is a provisional one and at the sum of €100,000.00 only in your name and favour.

you have to choose from the below courier company that will be better for you to recieve it easily in your country.

DHL

UPS

FEDEX

Sir, Kindly reconfirmed your full details as follow.

1, your full names

2, your full home address where the agent will locate you country and city.

3, your personal direct phone number.

4, your ID CARD scan Copy or your international pasport scan copy both side for propper adentification when the agent arive.

Cordially,

Felix Osifou Esq.

ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:Header Analysis Quick Report
Originating IP: 41.207.192.211
Originating ISP: Cote D'ivoire Telecom
City: n/a
Country of Origin: Cote D'Ivoire
* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#208298 by AlanJones Mon Jun 30, 2014 11:23 pm
Attn: XXX,

Sir,

The FEDEX COURIER service requested for the payment of delivery fee amounting to $98 before delivery over to the below address in XXX:-

XXX

You are required to offset the fee to enable us hand over the envelope to them for onward delivery to your designated addresses; if you require more information, do not hesitate to put to our notice.

Thank you as I expect your earliest positive response.

Best Regards,

Thank you as I expect your earliest positive response.

Mr. Barrister Felix Osifou

Principal Attorney

Felix Chambers Cote d’Ivoire.

Rue 100 BP ABJ COCODY 100.

Tel: +225 67463076 (24hrs)

Email: [email protected]

#208379 by AlanJones Tue Jul 01, 2014 11:29 am
LETTER OF ACKNOWLEDGEMENT.
Sir,

I am in receipt of your message , i just returned from FEDEX COURIER company that i also know that will deliver your bank draft to you with 100 % assuarance that you will recieved your bank draft in your doorstep address This is so because from over here, the government had a strict condition to consolidating companies such as UPS, FEDEX, and TNT from expediting any items of Legal tender and that includes Cheques, Bank Drafts e.t.c. due to the internal crisis here, to ensure there is no any out going fund or incoming fund via that means to avoid the Rebels from being able to fond further arms to deter the present government administration.Consequently, I will suggest I use a FEDEX COURIER situated here.

The FEDEX COURIER service requested for the payment of delivery fee amounting to $98 before delivery over to your home address, your bank draft is not yet cash can not be transfer to account without you here.

I shall be most greatful if you have any question to ask or want to know anything more, or otherwise, then keem posted for speedy action and you get your package in less than 72hrs.

They are the only reliable company that can courier the parcel to you to your address and it is with a 100% guarantee that 72hrs you will get the parcel at your door-step. It is a provisional Bank Draft, and you can cash it anywhere at any time and it can clears in few days at most 5-7 days according to the bank that issue your cheque.

Best regards,

Barrester Felix Osifou.

#209010 by AlanJones Sun Jul 06, 2014 1:07 am
sir you don't have aény thing to worry about, used name of our message to send the money through western union or money gram , mr Ikponmwosa Solomon, country cote d'ivoire, city abidjan, test question what is my name XXX
waiting for your message to enable handle over your bank draft to the agent to deliver to you direct through your home address i will submit to them tomorrow

#209182 by AlanJones Sun Jul 06, 2014 11:34 pm
sir i am your lawyer what i ask you do to for you to reciev your bank draft sucessfully is what you are going to do, bank process is going to take much time to get the money, i will be very happy to send bank draft tomorrow been monday here, go and use any of those means to send delivery fee, i asure everything is going to be fine

#209245 by AlanJones Mon Jul 07, 2014 7:27 am
My dear brother, this is a matter of doing things the way you want, i am your lawyer to represent you here till your partner money is sucessfully transfer into your account, if you people need my service follow my advice and instructions to avoid delay, i have doing business with other people outside my country, this is how i always reciev payment without problem, i don't beg people to give me work or be a client to my client, all you have to do is to wait at home till bank contact you after the transfer, kindly go and send the money through the means i told you to enable conclude some today

#214292 by AlanJones Tue Aug 12, 2014 1:35 am
Good day sir, how are you doing today and your family, i just recieved a message from Mr Bello Okeke william from canada that you are seriously sick and was taken to huspital that you send him to reciev your money that he is ready to pay the fee that bank required, sir i want to know if this is true before i proceed with him.

waiting for your urgent reply

sir get back to me to know if you are aware of this person , because he said you are dead