Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#207259 by AlanJones Mon Jun 23, 2014 1:25 pm
Attn: Beneficiary,

REF: RELEASE OF YOUR OVERDUE FUNDS VIA SWIFT TELEGRAPHIC WIRE TRANSFER

Sir,

I am Dr. Isa Belo. The New Deputy Governor of Central Bank of
Nigeria in charge of the Financial Sector Surveillance (FSS) Directorate.
My nomination as the Deputy Governor of the Central Bank of Nigeria was
confirmed by the Senate on January 14, 2014. By virtue of my position
as the Deputy Governor of the CBN, I have been mandated by the President
of the Federal Republic of Nigeria (Dr. Goodluck Ebele Jonathan) to
instruct effect the immediate release of your funds USD $13.5m via swift
telegraphic wire transfer directly into your bank account.

However, the President (Dr. Goodluck Ebele Jonathan) has compulsorily
mandated that all fund beneficiaries must obtain a "Presidential Waiver
Clearance", so that all fees associated with your fund transfer can be
waived. Hence, the official fee required to obtain the “Presidential
Waiver Clearance" as affixed by the President is $190 dollars. Therefore,
you are requested to secure and send the $190 dollars via Western Union
with the understated wiring details:

Send Through: MONEY-GRAM or WESTERN UNION today.

Do have the required fee send with the following information by western
union money transfer immediately to:

Receiver's Name: Paul Uba
Address: 23 UJULA ROAD Lagos, Nigeria.
Test Question: To Who
Answer: Paul
Amount: $190

Yours Sincerely,
Dr. Isa Belo
Deputy Governor Financial Sector Stability
Central Bank of Nigeria
Call Me 234 8020999313
[email protected]

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#208192 by AlanJones Mon Jun 30, 2014 4:25 am
Attn:XXX

Thanks for your mail response.
Kindly furnish us with your contact Details as follows for immediate payment of your fund:

Your Full Name:
Your Occupation.
Your Valid Email Address:
Your Direct Cell Phone Number:
Your Fax Number:
Your Marital Statues:
A Scan Copy Of Your International Passport Or Id Card:
Your Country Of Origin:

Do have the required fee send with the following information by western union money transfer immediately to:

Receiver's Name: Paul Uba
Address: 23 UJULA ROAD Lagos, Nigeria.
Test Question: To Who
Answer: Paul
Amount: $190

Also let me know in which way you will like to receive your funds,eight er through Swift KTT Transfer or ATM Card Payment or Through a Special Diplomatic Consignment Delivery.

I wait to hear from you soon.

Call me Telephone Number: Tel:2347087832906

Dr Isa Belo
(Deputy Governor C.B.N.)

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#208384 by AlanJones Tue Jul 01, 2014 11:39 am

From the investigation i have done so far regards to your payment here.All the the people you are been dealing with before are all fraudstars and your payment files here lacks some documents to prove that you are the rightfull owner that is why you have not yet recieve your funds since.Your partners who introduce you to this very business just register your name as the beneficiary of the said fund $10.5m usd.

If you realy need this very funds i am seeing in our central computer here flowing.You will need to obtain the folowing documents.

(1)CERTIFICATE OF LEGALITY which will cost you the sum of $2,400.00 only
(2)TWO YEARS TAX CLEARANCE CERTIFICATE which will cost you the sum of $1,420.00 only
(3)ANTI DRUG LAW CERTIFICATE which will cost you the sum of $3,800.00 only
(4)COST OF TRANSFER INTO YOUR OWN BANK ACCOUNT C.B.N. WILL CHARGE YOU $5,500.00 only

TO SEND THE ORIGINAL HARD COPIES TO YOUR ADDRESS IN USA WILL COST $385.00

ALL THE TOTAL THIS VERY TRANSACTION WILL COST YOU IS $13,120.00 ONLY.

FROM MY INQUIRIES TODAY THIS ALL I KNOW THAT THIS VERY TRANSACTION WILL COST YOU TO RECEIVE IT, NO OTHER FEE OR PAYMENT ATTACH TO IT.

SO THINK ABOUT IT AND GET BACK TO ME SOON TODAY BEFORE THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT OF NIGERIA WILL PUT THE FUNDS INTO THEIR RESEVER ACCOUNT IN THE NEXT ONE OR TWO MONTHS COMMING.

MEANWHILE, I NEED ALL THIS INFORMATIONS FROM YOU.

FULL NAME .....................
DELIVERY ADDRESS ..............
DIRECT TELEPHONE NUMBER.....................
COUNTRY...............
OCCUPATION..............
SEX..................
AGE..................
NEXT OF KIN........
FULL BANK ACCOUNT DETAILS........

I AM WAITING TO HEAR FROM YOU.

Call me Telephone Number: Tel:2347087832906

DR ISA BELO (Deputy Governor, Central Bank of Nigeria CBN)

#208507 by AlanJones Wed Jul 02, 2014 11:44 am

Here is the bank account details for you to pay in the require money to help you obtain all the vital documents as i mentioned to you in my previouse mails.Go ahead today and make the payment $13,120.00 and send the payment slip to me here by attachment.

HALIFAX. ACCOUNT NAME:PUEKE
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 008271XX
SORT CODE 110868. IBAN:GB54HLFX
110868008271XX BIC: HLFXGB21Y22
BANK ADDRESS: HARRY WESTON ROAD,
COVENTRY CV3 2TQ

I wait to hear mfrom you soon with the payment slip.

Regards.

Dr Isa Belo.

#208900 by AlanJones Sat Jul 05, 2014 8:33 am

How are you today? I did not hear from you yesterday as you said that you will make the payment on friday.
Get back to me and i have called your telephone number several time and you did not pick it.
Call me Tel:2347087832906
Dr Isa Belo.

#208954 by AlanJones Sat Jul 05, 2014 1:38 pm

Thanks for your mail response. The account is valid, i made a mistake not to add ltd on it.Go back on monday and tell them to pay in the money is valid.

HALIFAX. ACCOUNT NAME:PUEKE LTD
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 00827133
SORT CODE 110868. IBAN:GB54HLFX
11086800827133 BIC: HLFXGB21Y22
BANK ADDRESS: HARRY WESTON ROAD,
COVENTRY CV3 2TQ

I wait to hear mfrom you soon with the payment slip.

Regards.

Dr Isa Belo.

#209244 by AlanJones Mon Jul 07, 2014 7:21 am
Ok, No problem, just do your best and all will be well with you soon.

#209263 by AlanJones Mon Jul 07, 2014 11:47 am

I am deeply suprised what your own bank is saying about this very bank details i gave you.The bank account is 100% ok, we have been using it to receive alot of money from foreign contractors like you.Secondly, Why you dont pick your phone calls on this tel number you gave me XXX ringing no response.

Well, I am given you another bank account which is below.

OBER BANK AG
MAGYARORSZAGI FIOKTELE VACI.
BUDAPEST
SWIFT: OBKLHUHB
BEN:GLASS WORLD COMPANY KFT.
IBAN:HU77184000100375891400102017

I wait to hear from you soon with payment slip details.

Regards.
Dr Isa Belo.

#209365 by AlanJones Tue Jul 08, 2014 4:42 am

I have just gone through your mail with great concern. You react as if you are paying this money to me. Please I want you to remove such impression from your mind. To have been deceived by these little crooks does not mean that all prominent Nigerian is a thief. Even though fraud seems to have institutionalized here in Nigeria , but we still have decent and clean images, some of us treasure our reputation individually and collectively and our law enforcement takes this very seriously. The money i ask you to pay is to obtain some vital documents on your behalf to avoid any thing that will hinder your payment not to enter into your bank account not for any other thing and i can not run away because of $13,120.00.

This post was handed over to me with a lot of caution, and I accepted it with all honesty. Therefore, I should be a fool to do or get involved into anything that will DismaY my new position . Beside, we are men not mice. Men learn from our experience, while mice do not and if I have any ulterior motives or I am fake, therefore, I cannot have help in the first place ok. I have 15 names right now in my list to have their money paid to them; this is my priority at this moment. As I said before, I want to make sure I have attended to the 15 of you before any other thing period.

So it up to you to decide either to continue or declare your final intentions so that I will have it documented and continue with others, because I have a time frame–work to conclude this assignment. Bear in mind that we cannot be held liable for result of your inability to supply us with the correct information. Take note of this. I need your full cooperation and i will not let you down.This very $13,120.00 usd is the only money you will spend on this very transaction.

This time, i want you to send the money direct to nigeria with this very bank account details below:

BANK NAME: ACCESS BANK
ACCT NAME: FELIX AGBOTIAN
BANK ACCOUNT NUMBER:0016339325
SORT CODE NUMBER: 044151164
SWIFT CODE:ABNGNGLA
BANK ADDRESS: 183 OBAFEMI AWOLOWO
ROAD ALAUSA IKEJA LAGOS

We need to talk on phone, I will appreciate if you can call me since you dont pick my calls.

Call me Telephone Number:Tel:2347087832906

Thanks and God Bless you as i wait for your urgent response.

Your faithfully.

Dr Isa Belo
(Deputy Governor C.B.N.)