Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#208498 by Bryon Williams Wed Jul 02, 2014 11:01 am
Dear Sir,
I am Prince Williams.
I have gone through your profile and thoughtful to share
a business proposal with you, it may interest you,
as is beneficial and a cool deal..

send me Email directly for details about the proposal
Email is ( [email protected] )

Diplomat Prince Williams
Email. [email protected]
905 Premier Parkway Duluth,
GA 30097. U.S.A
Tel: +16788272016

Subject: Re: RE: Dear Friend

Dear Good friend xxxxx ,

I am glad getting your reply,I am Diplomat Prince Williams the Assistant Director Inspection, United Nations Inspections
Agent department of SSD. in Georgia Atlanta International Airport, USA.

During my recent routine check at the Airport Storage Vault, I discovered an abandoned shipment by a Dilivery Agent, when

scanned it revealed an undisclosed sum of money in two Metal Trunk Boxes weighing approximately 45kg .

The consignment was abandoned because the Contents were not properly declared by the consignee as “MONEY” rather it was

declared as personal effect to avoid interrogation and also the inability of the diplomat to pay for the United States

Non Inspection Charges which is about $3,800 USD. On my assumption, each of the boxes will contain more than 4 Million

Euro each and the consignment is still left in our Storage house here at the Georgia Atlanta International Airport till date.

The details of the consignment including Names address
to be delivered to your country, and official document from the United Nations office in Geneva are tagged on the
Metal Trunk boxes.

However, to enable me to get any trusted person as a recipient of this consignment,
As the assistant director of the Inspection Unit, I will be happy to work with you ..to bare the beneficiary of the
consignment all i will need for the processing and transfer is current Phone Number and Full Address, to enable me fill in

a new correspondent with the address including the name of nearest Airport around your city. I can get everything

concluded within 3-6 hours upon your acceptance and proceed to your address for delivery. But you have to assure me of a

60% TO 40% share. of the total amount as soon as the funds is delivered to your care. there after i can facilitate you my

secret bank account number to transfer my share of the money..

Diplomat Prince Williams
Email. [email protected]
905 Premier Parkway Duluth,
GA 30097. U.S.A

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Please remember the fallen. https://www.odmp.org/
Advertisement