Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#208509 by AlanJones Wed Jul 02, 2014 11:54 am

Greetings Dear,

My name is Dr. John Atwood, I’m a medical practitioner from Houston-Texas, U.S, working and residing with my family here in Dublin, UK. I'm establishing direct communication with you soliciting for your assistance and co-operation in a business investment financial programme involving $5M USD ($5,000,000.00). My idea is targeted at partnering with someone individuals and corporate bodies alike in great business opportunities. I am currently seeking means of building business interest in the following sectors: banking, real estate, stock speculation and mining, transportation, health care, tourism, manufacturing tobacco, etc. If you think you have a solid background and idea of making good profit in any of the mentioned business sectors in your country, please write me for possible business co-operation.
More so, I am willing to facilitate and fund any business that is capable of generating 5% to 10% Annual Return on Investment (AROI).

Thank you for your time and attention

Warmest regards,

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#208510 by AlanJones Wed Jul 02, 2014 11:57 am
Greetings Dear

Good to receive your reply email regarding my business proposal. Actually i have some funds which I would like you to guide me invest in your country in any lucrative business investment option {real estate, hotel, tourism or stocks} that is capable of generating 5% to 10% Annual Return on Investment, AROI. My zeal for investing in your country is triggered by my recent knowledge of the rapid growing economic advancement in your country at present; hence i find it profitable to invest early in your country now. In lieu of that i would want you to read down as to be acquainted with details of my plans and reply me with your consent if interested to forge ahead with me in this project.

DETAILS OF MY PROPOSAL

A) INTRODUCTION: My name is Dr. John Atwood, a Medical consultant, i was one time affiliate Chief Medical Director, CMD, to Red Cross Society at Syria war incident but am presently back to my station in Dublin, UK. I need your partnership to invest the sum of $5,000,000.00 USD in any lucrative business investment option in your country {real estate, hotel, tourism or stocks} that is capable of generating 5% to 10% Annual Return on Investment, AROI, under your instructions/directives.

B) SOURCE OF THE FUNDS: The funds were accumulated from a Syrian patient who is an oil business magnet at point of his demise when i was in Syria. The fund has been secured and insured in a financial institution here in UK and needs an investor who is capable and ready to partner with me to receive the fund in his/her country resident and utilize for investments in good profiteering projects and properties.

C) WHY YOU ARE CHOSEN: I chose you to assist me invest the funds following the facts that i am only a career medical practitioner and i have no knowledge of commercial investments and for that reason, i decided to involve an expert to guide me and handle the investment directly. More so, i chose you in order to invest the funds in a good economy because am aware of your country's rapid geometric economic growth.

D) SHARING RATIO AND PERIOD OF INVESTMENT: At the conclusion of this very Deal, you will be retaining 30% of this amount as your own share for your participation and assistance in the business while I will use the remaining 70% mine for investment purposes there in your country at your directives or in any part of the world. You will be responsible to draw investment plan as i will not be involved following my poor knowledge on investments.

E) GENERAL REMARKS: This project is 100% risk free but needs confidentiality. I need an investor who is transparent, direct, serious and dedicated. I need an investor who will represent me anywhere in this project. I will change all documents of deposit in your name as soon as you are confirmed my potential investor. If you are ready and willing to assist me invest the funds, do get back to me asap with your consent.

My particulars are as states:

*Name: Dr. John Atwood
*Profession: Medical Doctor
*Nationality: Houston, Texas, U.S.A
*Country of resident: Dublin, Ireland
*Phone: +447014211961

Finally, I am counting on your sense of confidentiality, as it is my desire that you keep this business to yourself. Thanks for your understanding co-operation.

I would appreciate your quick response indicating your further consent towards the business proposal.

Best regards,

John.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#208686 by AlanJones Thu Jul 03, 2014 1:48 pm
Hello dear,

I received your return email. I am very happy that you are willing to assist me in this laudable venture. Considering the amount of fund that would be transferred down to you for the business plan i want this deal to be solely restricted to you alone until the fund is successfully moved down to your possession. This is to ensure for the security of the fund. Firstly, i want to inform you that this very business Deal is 100% genuine and risk free, what I need from you is your total trust and willingness as a man of God to finalize this very Deal with me, so that you will not sit or betray me at the conclusion of this very Deal. You know am doing this very Deal in an unflinching confidence and for the feasibility study of its success. More so, I must let you know that we have little time to conclude this transaction, in this regards, this business must take precedence over every other of your engagements until we accomplish our goal.

At this stage, to enable us proceed with this very Deal without further waste of time, I will like you to provide me with the below details, so that I can through my attorney forward it to the appropriate authority for securing the necessary legalities and documents for the onward release and transfer of the fund to you.

The required personal information are:

Your Full Name (surname first).............................

Contact Address...............................

Country...........................................

Private Phone number...............

Date of Birth.....................................

Marital Status...................................

Occupation......................................

I wish to reassure you once again that this transaction is 100% risk free and there is nothing to worry about as I have put in place all modalities to ensure a hitch free transaction, rather confidentiality must be your watchword as regards this transaction. I sincerely hope you will oblige with my modalities of this transaction to ensure a successful completion of this project.

Feel free to ask me questions via my direct line +447014211961 or email me at anytime so that we can dialogue any issue relating to building a good long lasting business relationship. Hope to hear from you soon with the needful information.

Kind regards,

John.

#209314 by AlanJones Mon Jul 07, 2014 11:17 pm
Hello dear,

I received your return email. I am happy that you are willing to assist me in this laudable venture. Firstly, i want to inform you that this very business Deal is 100% genuine and risk free, what I need from you is your total trust and willingness to finalize this very Deal with me, so that you will not sit or betray me at the conclusion of this very Deal. You know am doing this very Deal in an unflinching confidence and for the feasibility study of its success. More so, I must let you know that we have little time to conclude this transaction, in this regards, this business must take precedence over every other of your engagements until we accomplish our goal.

At this stage, to enable us proceed with this very Deal without further waste of time, I will like you to provide me with the below details, so that I can through my attorney forward it to the appropriate authority for securing the necessary legalities and documents for the onward release and transfer of the fund to you.

The required personal information are:

Your Full Name (surname first).............................

Contact Address...............................

Country...........................................

Private Phone number...............

Date of Birth.....................................

Marital Status...................................

Occupation......................................

I wish to reassure you once again that this transaction is 100% risk free and there is nothing to worry about as I have put in place all modalities to ensure a hitch free transaction, rather confidentiality must be your watchword as regards this transaction. I sincerely hope you will oblige with my modalities of this transaction to ensure a successful completion of this project.

Feel free to ask me questions via my direct line +447014211961 or email me at anytime so that we can dialogue any issue relating to building a good long lasting business relationship. Hope to hear from you soon with the needful information.

Kind regards,

John.

#209367 by AlanJones Tue Jul 08, 2014 4:52 am
Dear XXX,

I received your mail with your detailed particulars as requested. Well, at this point I’m confident moving forward with you in this project and having you as my confident partner. My most important concern at the moment is if you could be absolutely trusted as to be entrusted with such magnitude of fund without disappearing into thin air.

Now that we have partially reached a state of agreement to proceed as partners, I will now proceed with the needful.

I have forwarded your particulars including your email id. to the HFX Finance Ltd. London accredited attorney Barrister Sila Blair for his representation in your behalf at the financial institution towards the fund release in your favor. He will prepare a business Agreement Deed and forward to you via internet attachment which we shall both sign in order for us to have a free mind over each other in this deal. The Agreement Deed will also officially empower you as the beneficiary towards the fund release in your favor. Once the attorney concludes towards the securing of the agreement probably by today or tomorrow unfailingly, he will forward it to you via internet attachment for you to sign your own column and return back to him with any of your Proof of Identity which can be either your scanned driver's license, international Passport or business ID-CARD. As soon as he receives back the signed Agreement Deed from you, he will immediately expedite action in his representation in your behalf towards the processing of the fund approval and release in your favor from the HFX Finance Ltd. London. He will represent you at the HFX Finance Ltd. London and will serve as the mediator between you and the financial institution towards the processing of the fund release in your favor. He will also be feeding you with day to day updates from the financial institution towards the progress of the fund release in your favor.

It is also imperative to inform you that this fund will not be moved to you through wire transfer to your Bank Account at XXX because considering the magnitude of fund involved we observed that if this transfer is being made through Bank to Bank, so many questions will arise in your country via the HFX Finance London, XXX correspondent bank where the transfer will be effected from. Moreover, here in London, United Kingdom there are strict laws governing the release of fund from UK especially when it exceeds £500,000.00 GBP, in lieu of that the British government will require a serious tax which will amount to an estimated sum of £650,000.00 GBP (Six hundred and fifty Thousand Pounds sterling) and I don't have such kind of money to pay to them and even if the transfer is being made to your Bank Account in XXX, the Income Tax of your country including the Apex Bank of XXX will require so much money as well and will be nosy to know the source of the funds.

So in lieu of the above explanation, at the due time of the fund approval from the HFX Finance Ltd. London, every other formalities shall follow suite and you will be required to travel to the HFX Finance regional clearing house at Spain for the signing of the Fund Release Voucher and CASH PICK UP from there. So it is very imperative that you get yourself prepared for an offshore travelling trip to Spain at the due time of the fund release approval. It is a fair means of FUND RELEASE without any risk attached, which will be executed under official and legal norms of the IMF that will protect us from any breach of the law now and in future, so be rest assured that i have perfectly planned for the success undertaking of this deal.

Summarily, you are to expect an email from the financial institution accredited attorney, Barrister Sila Blair with a scanned attached Agreement Deed by today probably or tomorrow unfailingly, which you will be required to sign and submit back to him with any of your Proof of Identity which can be either your scanned driver's license, international Passport or business ID-CARD.

Finally, I guarantee you that this business can only come to fruition if both of us cooperate and also be 100% committed to ensure a success. It is also important to note that as partners, we MUST portray good qualities of partnership which demands utmost trust and mutual confidence.

Email me and confirm your willingness to follow the instructions as I stated above. I established contacts with you based on the fact that i can TRUST you. I do not want any involvement of a third party considering the entire situation surrounding this project. I hope you can understand all I’m trying to protect. The need for confidentiality is very important. The most important thing here and which we must ask ourselves is Can we build a long lasting TRUST? Can you TRUST me and I doing so in turn? On my own part, I don't have a problem.

I’m looking forward to your quick response confirming the receipt of this mail and also your acceptance on adhering to all my instructions as the initiator of this business as we wait for the accredited attorney to perfect all the required business legalities and revert back to you anytime soon once the documentation (Agreement Deed) is ready.

Best regards,

John.

#209540 by AlanJones Wed Jul 09, 2014 6:39 am
Dear XXX,

Good day to you today. On the contrary i have decided to work directly with you in this deal while the business attorney is kept in the loop of the progress of the deal. Like the saying goes, good planning is the only way to ensure a successful project and you ought to have understood that I have perfectly planned for the success of this undertaking. I wish to inform you that My Attorney has finally secured an Agreement Letter today. In scanned attachment is a Power of Attorney Agreement Letter, kindly download and print out, then you sign in the space provided for you, and return it to me, so that my Attorney will go to the HFX Finance Ltd. here in London, United Kingdom to submit it with an authorization letter, then afterwards the financial institution will contact you in regards to the release of the $5,000,000.00 USD {Five Million United States Dollars} in your favor. Please am still begging you in God’s name, don't betray me because it will hurt me so much. So let’s work with truth and love, I will be here to guide you and back you up until this transaction is being concluded, then I will immediately put a resignation letter and retire from my work because am not getting any younger anymore, and meet you with with my two children (Billy and Jesse) and my lovely wife (Alicia) to meet you face to face at Switzerland for sharing and investing of my own part of the fund there in your country upon your directives.

However, once you sign the attached Power of Attorney Agreement which is part of the pre-requisites that will legally empower you as the beneficiary of the said fund, kindly scan it and submit back immediately alongside with any of your Proof of Identity which can be either Your scanned work ID-CARD or Passport and send to me through E-mail ONLY, once am in receipt of it, I will immediately forward it to my Attorney Barrister Sila Blair. I have trust in you as you have promised not to betray me in the end of this very transaction, I believe you.

I await your return e-mail with the signed document and your scanned ID-Proof for us to proceed immediately without much wasting of time or delay because I want this very transaction to be concluded within the shortest possible time frame unfailingly by special grace of God.

Best regards,

John.