Information on romance scams and scammers.
#205065 by AlanJones Mon Jun 09, 2014 9:17 am
Profile on FishMeetFIsh - fredwalker55 - http://www.FishMeetFish.com/profile/fredwalker55

looking for someone close to my heart

Age & Gender: 41 Year Old Man
Height: 5' 1" (155 cm)
Body Type: Average / Medium
Religion: Christian - Catholic
Ethnicity: Caucasian with Brown Hair Color / Brown Eye Color
Zodiac Sign: LibraLocation: Fremont, California, US

I'm a proud father of one duaghter and she is my pride. Now I've got time to have fun on my own again and live like I've never lived before. I enjoy boating, skiing, traveling, and mixing it up with good friends. I love to explore the great outdoors, and go out on the town. I miss cozying up and snuggling under a blanket on a cold winter night with that special someone who wants to be with me.

PM

How are you doing? My name is fred, Am a widower with a daughter, Am a
caring and understanding man, Am open to advise and correction. I
must say you got a great profile. Am truly interested in knowing more
about you because i think we have lot in common. Can we connect? I
need the right woman in building a perfect home.

You can drop a message so i can happily tell you more about myself

Please Email# [email protected]

Cheers
fred

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#205494 by AlanJones Wed Jun 11, 2014 9:56 pm
Thanks for your warm message, Am honored hearing from you, I could
appreciate you send me an Email so i can happily tell you more about
myself in good faith.

You can reach me on my private Email on # [email protected]

Stay Blessed in the Lord.

Cheers

fred

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#205631 by AlanJones Thu Jun 12, 2014 1:50 pm
It was really nice receiving your email, I smiled reading it because
i find it interesting and educative, I respected your words and what
you feel. First i will say may the soul of your LATE husband rest in
perfect peace, . Amen. Please be positive and strong in God's grace
because only his grace is sufficient for us all his children, I will
always keep you in prayers. how is your day going? I thought it would
be helpful if I shared what some of my interests are and what some of
my passions are and also what my likes and dislikes are. This will give you an idea about the man you are communicating with.

Well , i am currently in United Kingdom, precisely 72 Holloway Road, London N7, I am an engineer who is into building constructions, I build houses, hospitals, bridges roads...etc, I am self employed and i handle my job in contracts which presently have been here in UK for the past three months handling the construction of an Ultra Modern Shopping Mall and my contract job here is due for completion within the next 2 weeks after which i will be coming back which i will really like us to keep close communication while i am here so we can get more acquainted and learn more about each other before my arrival back home in California , United States.

I signed into this site recently in search of someone honest, caring, understanding and, above all have a good sense of humor. It took me quite awhile to decide to join this site and even longer to write my profile. I am typically shy when I first meet someone, but your profile has all ready put me at ease. I was reading your profile and cannot believe the similarities between us. I always try to look for the good in people and that often leads to my being taken advantage of, but I am the eternal optimist and will continue to help and support the people around me. I want Someone not to have a fling or temporary relationship with, but a forever lasting relationship.

cheers
fred

#205710 by AlanJones Fri Jun 13, 2014 1:39 am
how are you doing? hope you are fine and your families. nice to hear from you ok everything is going smoothly here.
I have not been in a relationship for long now because, I don't just want to rush into any relationship which will not last long and the
previous ladies I have dated here in the past have always asked for too much and been materialistic because they feel am financially OK, I want a relationship that can lead to something great in building a perfect home tomorrow.

Age, distance and location should be no barriers to her cause I don't mind relocating for the right woman, am not asking her to leave her family and relocate but I will do so cause I always do listen to my heart, I look forward to meeting someone and becoming friends first and then hopefully it will turn into a life long relationship. I want someone who will accept me for myself and understand that I am not perfect. I want someone that I can laugh with, enjoy life's adventures and spend quality alone time with. I am as happy out with a large group or simply enjoying a quiet evening snuggling on the couch and watching a good movie.

Like I said in my previous email, I really don't believe that distance matters -- one can be in the same room with another and have no
connection while one can be on the other side of the planet and be close in heart, I believe we live in a "global" world and the entire
world is "at our fingertips." So, I don't see geography as inhibiting relationships, but enabling them...

I said am going to relocate for the right woman and I meant it, I have had series of jobs in the past that have taking most of my time and have now decided it shouldn't be all about work at this stage of my life but to also get a companion who we can sit together close to the fire when it's cold, hold hands, laugh with each other, go to the beach together, go to the movies together and my daughter supports it, we shouldn't forget we are not getting any younger..hahaha.

I am a man who will never cheat on my partner because I believe that God made one man for one woman and so i should be like that, all I want is a honest and heart felt woman who wants to leave the beautiful life ahead of us with me. Age weight, size does not matter to me, so my arms are wide open. Please do not mind the distance between us because, distance is just a flight ticket away. Remember, no matter where we are in this world, we laugh and dream under the same moon..

I hope you'll give me a chance to get to know you better.

Till i hear from you.
Cheers and smiles

Fred

#205979 by AlanJones Sun Jun 15, 2014 3:14 am
how are you doing? nice to hear from you, It was really nice receiving your email, I smiled reading it because
i find it interesting and educative, I respected your words and what
you feel. Please be positive and strong in God's grace
because only his grace is sufficient for us all his children, I will
always keep you in prayers. how is your day going? I thought it would
be helpful if I shared what some of my interests are and what some of
my passions are and also what my likes and dislikes are. This will
give you an idea about the man you are communicating with. However,
i specified them each for easy reading...lol..

I tend to have a variety of interests, such as the
following: I enjoy the outdoors. I love spending time by the water
(lakes and oceans) as the water grounds me and provides me with inner
peace. I too enjoy a nice sunset especially by the water (romantic).
I enjoy cooking, walking, swimming, anything with outdoors involvement
and playing like a kid when am with my partner. A swing is always
lots of fun especially if someone is pushing you. I have a playful
spirit. I enjoy quality time spent with my daughter. I enjoy a good
movie, all types of music, reading, some sports, different types of
foods. I am open to trying new things. The bottom line is I am
active and have a tremendous amount of energy to expend.

I have a few passions in my life and I would have to say
that I am passionate about being a good father, about my career, about
developing relationships (in general), and I really look forward to
being passionate and having a passionate intimate relationship
someday. I tend to be passionate about all things that are attached
to the heart, my heart. Generally, this is my love and passion for
humanity and for those that will come into my love life.

You're in my thoughts,

Cheers and always keep that beautiful smile on your face...

fred

#206457 by AlanJones Wed Jun 18, 2014 1:08 am
how are you doing? hope you are fine and sound . how was your weekend over there?
nice to see your beautiful picture too and tell me where are you from ? and what you
do for living? there is my lovely peal she is my sores of suffering today hope you had a wonderful night rest? You are such a sweet and nice lady who knows how to express herself in a polite and lovely way.It is very important for me to build a life of stability, security, and opportunity for the special person I hope to share my thoughts, feelings,experiences, dreams and fantasies with, and to offer the best opportunities for any kid that might be included in my life,both mine and that special person children, and that is my focus at this time and I also do enjoy my job.

You're in my thoughts,

Image Image Image
Last edited by AlanJones on Sat Jun 21, 2014 4:56 am, edited 1 time in total.

#206655 by AlanJones Thu Jun 19, 2014 2:07 am
Thanks for writing back, it really warmed my heart receiving your email
and i we appreciate it if you can send me some picture of yours?

As a basic foundation I think there should be respect for each others
freedom (though to make a partnership work, I believe that we have to
freely choose to take our partner and our family into consideration
when we make choices), honesty and openness, I don't believe that
'little white lies' are harmless or kind, I believe that honesty, even
if we don't want to hear what someone has to say, is always more kind
in the long run. I think it's especially important for partners to be
able to trust each other, without that, it just seems like everything
falls apart. I also think it's important to be able to express your
needs and wants to each other. And make decisions together about how
to meet them.

I believe it's important to be kind to each other, to not be callous
with each others hearts. To have compassion and empathy for each other
and be willing to really listen to what your partner has to say. I
want to support my partner in achieving her dreams, and feel supported
by them in accomplishing mine. I want to work together with my partner
to make decisions as a family, and share our power,well....Cheers and
a big hug from me to you as I look forward to knowing more of you
deeply.

Cheers and hope you are having a wonderful day

fred

#206935 by AlanJones Sat Jun 21, 2014 4:57 am
how are you doing? nice to hear from you . there was no pictures of yours attach to it, hope you
fine ? having a wonderful day

how are you doing? hope everything is fine , i have not hear from you?
am bordered about you pleases do write me back

have a lovely weekend
cheers

#207108 by AlanJones Sun Jun 22, 2014 7:36 am
nice picture of yours. you so pretty and young face of yours,
can i give you call?

lovely weekend sweetly

#208014 by AlanJones Sun Jun 29, 2014 4:26 am
sorry for replying you late my work is very tie for now , so we
can talk on phone OK

You're in my thoughts,

Fred

#208592 by AlanJones Wed Jul 02, 2014 11:21 pm
how are you doing? sorry for writing you late due to my work here in London
i was think if you can give a chance and time for me to complete my project at hand,
here is my number you can give me a call now 447087694625 hope your kids are doing batter
and great over there.
Cheers and hope you are having a wonderful day,
Fred

#208704 by AlanJones Thu Jul 03, 2014 3:13 pm
i got your mail sweetly , try and give me a call ok
i we be glad to hear your lovely vice pretty.

Big long Hug and kisses,
Cheers,
Fred

#208860 by AlanJones Sat Jul 05, 2014 3:20 am
hope you are fine , can you pleases give me your number so i
can call you today kk

#209092 by AlanJones Sun Jul 06, 2014 1:13 pm
sweetly hope you are fine and great i got your mails
thanks i we give you a call latter OK .
I want you to know that my job will be done sooner than expected and
i can't wait to meet you, You mean the world to me my darling and i
hope you don't think that you sleep alone at night because i am always
there with you, i have asked God Almighty for a guardian angel by your
side before i place the blanket well over you when it slides away and
give you that soft kiss on your cheek as you sleep like a baby in
peace and joy ...smile... I truly care about you and i only wish and
pray you forever be my priceless treasure...

I wish you a blessed day ahead and please always be prayerful in
everything you do.

Big long Hug and kisses,

Cheers,
Fred

#209429 by AlanJones Tue Jul 08, 2014 1:01 pm
Good morning my dear and how was your night? hope you slept
like my baby that you are.. +447087694625 you can call me am
on break .Thanks for your beautiful, lovely, creamy, sweet and sincere
mails you wrote to me.

hear from you in good faith.
Lot's of love and kisses.

Your man

Fred