Information on romance scams and scammers.
#208339 by scooby101 Tue Jul 01, 2014 3:57 am
Dear XXXXXX XXXXX

I acknowledge your email. You must understand that the destination of this box is your residence, and all you have to do is to make necessary arrangment and obtain the yellow tag papers which only cost 750 euros by making payment available to the IMF regional office.

This is the only way you can quickly facilitate the papers, and i will wait for a copy here at the airport. I will appreciate if you can attent to this immediately, as my stay here in the airport has taken longer than expected, and the airport authorities are waiting bearing in mind that your address is on the luggage.

Act Fast
Advertisement

#208474 by scooby101 Wed Jul 02, 2014 3:54 am
Hi baby have being thinking about you all day,baby I have a surprise for you in the boxes which I antes to tell you on my arrival this month but I have to open up to you now...baby I have an engagement diamond ring I have in the boxes to engage you when I come home to meet you in XXXXXX...I love you baby what if the boxes please try your possible best to get in touch with Patrick to get the boxes please.
#208644 by scooby101 Thu Jul 03, 2014 7:51 am
Am so sorry my love,i didn't know your mother was sick,i was beginning to be worried about you and my boxes,oh yea i have a diamond ring in the boxes also to engage you once am back to XXXXXXX by the month end,baby hope you will not push me away?i want you to be my wife and be the one of my dreams,you are just a perfect woman for me,since i knew you i have become a change man and have so much love,trust, and confidence in you.

baby please don't feel shy,its from my heart to take you to the alter as my wife,you are the only woman who brought back the lost joy in my life,baby please call me +1 802 328-6919

please get in touch with Patrick and know what is happening,please take care of the box till i come back

I love you my angel

James from my heart
#208754 by scooby101 Fri Jul 04, 2014 1:41 am
Dear XXXXXX XXXXXX

I acknowledge your email. I have made inquiries regarding how swift the yellow tag can be issued once you make the payment, and i was able to get a swift attention from the IMF regional office in Africa Nigeria. I have arranged with them, and they are expecting you to send the 750 euros immediately via western union using the payment information below

RECEIVER'S INFORMATION

Name: Elendu Peter
Destination: Nigeria / Abuja
Test Question: Month
Answer: July
Amount: 750 euros
Mtcn: ?

I hope you do realize that i can't stay longer than expected here in XXXXXXX, therefore i want you to try everything possible to see that you make the payment immediately, and get back to me with the 10 digits mtcn numbers which will be given to you at western union where you make the payment. once this is done, and the yellow tag is issued, a copy will be sent to you, and alos to me, then i can clear the box, and start coming to your resident for delivery.

Patrick Delisser
#208865 by scooby101 Sat Jul 05, 2014 3:27 am
Hi Sweertheart,

How are you doing?i hope yo are serious with securing my boxes from the diplomat right there in xxxxxxxxx,he told you he arrived sccesfully at the airport in xxxxxxxxx waiting to clear the box which the yellow tag documents are needed for the clerance of the box then he can start heading your residence for delivery,it has being days now you kept him hanging at the airport,my box have not gotten to you and i am not happy about all this...you have told me countless time that i am a priority to you just the way you are to me,then why cant you just do this for me by securing this box containing in hard earn money,my valuables and a diamond ring for our marriage

Please do everything that is needed to get hold of my boxes today unfailingly else i will faint or i might loose it,because the content of that box is my life.please do not disappoint me sweetheart i am counting on you...and remember that i do not want the diplomat to know the content of that box,this is the reason why he has no right to open or access the box until it is handed over to you.

Here is also the roamed UUSA number of the diplomat which i got from the diplomatic company of Patrick Delisser +1-515-259-0840

Please gt to him as do what he wants of you.

I love you and hope to get good news today.

Kisses and Huugs

#209045 by scooby101 Sun Jul 06, 2014 3:54 am
A dramaqueen :laugh-s:

baby i really do not like what you are doing to me,is is bad for me to truust you and gave you my heart?

i have to commit suicide where is the boxes?
#209388 by scooby101 Tue Jul 08, 2014 7:24 am
Hi baby what is going on with you,if i had know things will go this way i wouldn't have sent out my valuables,do you understand the risk you are putting me through?my 700,000usd with an engagement diamond ring is in that box,the diplomat is stranded in the airport because of ordinary 650euro,baby that is really bad and i am getting disappointed in you,i trusted you but you want to make me regret.

James