Information on romance scams and scammers.
#209032 by AlanJones Sun Jul 06, 2014 2:57 am
Hello My Dear
How are you today hope everything is fine. let me start by introducing myself to you. My name is Louise William, London I am 48 years i am born in the family of the two I am the second with a sister who is married. I am a marine engineer and will retire very soon.I am a man who loves the Lord and desires to achieve their will.i am easy going, affectionate, I have a great sense of humor, I like fun, I'm open-minded, romantic at heart and believe women should be treated like queens and i love spoiling my loved one.My aspiration is to become big in life, take good care of my wife and kids as much as I can and then be the best can the man of my favorite colors is purple family.My I especially like the movements of fear, bowling, dancing, and anything fun parks attractions ... I am honest and do not play no games, no time to that. I do not like liars or cheaters.I enjoy pampering, surprising my partner and also surprise my partner and I love to be fed back. Sensuality is important to me, some of my favorite things are the salty taste of lobster simmering in a blurred blanch sauce, the smell of the ocean mixed with suntan lotion on a summer day, the cool, velvety softness of sheets cotton widely used in a hot summer night, the gentle touch of a mistress, the beauty of a home that has been designed to be attractive and inviting, the sound of rustling leaves underfoot in the fall. I am here to look for the real woman that can bring out the best in me.â woman sharing the solid foundation of relationship with me, which is, trust, love, relationship, partner, commitment, understanding, friendship, sincerity, which is the spirit of given.A woman who knows what is in my mind when I look at my face.One to share my sorrows with me.I believe that faith can lead to a very beautiful address. That could eventually end up with others someday as we hold untold our faith. Can you please tell me more about your self.
With love

Louise William

Hello how are you today Thanks for your kind reply, wow! You're beautiful, Thank you so much for taking time to read my mail and write me email. I think I have to let you know a little about me is my kind of person. I feel very fortunate because a thought is channeled my direction. Each trip set off with a well-defined in the mind and conscious courage and determination it takes to reach there destination. At this point, it is obvious that I am ready to leave for this journey of faith and it is imperative that the desired destination should be well defined. I like to make something clear as you read this. My intention should be known well in advance so that you could be able to know where I am heading. The only reason I'm here and willing to spend time to make all the necessary communication is because I want a partner and the desire to get closer and see if there yoke heart chemistry together because nothing works until someone work on it. What I'm looking for is someone who will get to know me, like me .. are tired of being alone, you want a sincere relationship, which is ready to love again, regardless of the painful memories of the past., That is willing merge his soul with mine and your heart with mine. Someone to share and spend the rest of my life with you.
You see, I feel that there are few very basic but essential elements of a relationship .. (1) Identify the need to be in a relationship (2) the decision and willingness to contribute to that success 3) HONESTY (4) TRUST (5) MUTUAL RESPECT, (6) COMMITMENT TO DEVOTIONAL willingness to make sacrifices. knowing full well that gold has to go through the fire before it can be purified and rated
They are also in a sequential degree. First I can choose honesty and respect. They go hand in hand and without any relationship; business, personal, family, whatever, is doomed to failure. Anyone who is dishonest can not be respected. Showing no respect, he or she is unlikely to be treated honestly. Are fundamental to the trust as respect is earned because honesty and it was first given. When trust is built and respect is earned and given and shared, then love and happiness is inevitable.

When given their love and trust is more important than getting a treasure. Then commitment becomes a part of the relationship. At that point, you promise and believes it will be forever. You can do this because they like and trust the other person and make a commitment to share life together. I'll try to be more specific. First, no one is perfect, especially me. I know this, however; when the right person or the person seems right comes into your life you will know. A connection that happens and you just can not, or will not let go of them. Your whole life changes and begin to fill the void. It starts with the first touch, the first time you look into each other's eyes, the first time for everything, it becomes a time to remember. Sometimes it happens quickly, sometimes it takes years. I do not claim to have the wisdom to explain or understand. This is true, if you observe consciously, you will notice when a person is bad for you. Honestly, I think it's easier to tell if a person is not right for you to know if someone is ... I guess I've tested. Of course now I know what my purpose of being here is, and I am willing to grow this friendship to grow in the direction of a rewarding and a long-if not eternal and lasting in all sincerity. Now you are on the same train? Can you write my email here and get to know each other more and more.
regards

Louise

Hello dear how are my Sweetie got your email content is well said baby, I feel very fresh and nice not talk too much. I was born on May 23, 1965 I met my late wife in the supermarket if I buy things and started chatting when ever talking on the phone and exchange massages six months after we got married and she died three years ago, I have a sister who is married and has 3 children now 2 boys and a girl, last year I have a friend whom we parted last year due to his trap. So I decide to go through online dating to see what fate has come to me, not the first day I saw your picture on the site was very happy and surprised and my heart tells me that you are the woman for me . that's why I told you to shut you profile on the site to not have any second. I need you in my life to marry and grow old with you. You are the perfect woman for me and I really appreciate if you all can conclude as soon as possible and arranged for yu come and meet my sister.

About my work we design, operate, maintain and repair the mechanical systems of ships. Working closely with the architect who designs the structure of the vessel, a marine engineer designs the propulsion, auxiliary power machinery, and other equipment needed to run the ship. Most have called us to a contract by private firms that build ships and make the equipment used therein. Some engineers do freelance work as consultants for these companies. Some are civilians employed by the U.S. Navy Naval Sea System Command.we specialize in certain types of equipment such as pumps, motors, gears, heaters or deck machinery. Others focus on certain steps in shipbuilding, as the estimated cost of the required equipment. Still others may deal largely a function area of ​​a boat, as lubrication. Marine engineers may also be inspectors. Inspectors ensure that the equipment works properly before releasing the ship. Some engineers specialize in
repair and maintenance of a boat when it is dry dock.we are sometimes responsible for the installation of equipment on ships. They may, for example, monitoring equipment installed electrical equipment. Others may be in charge of crews that heating and cooling systems are based to protect cargo. When marine engineers design systems within a vessel must ensure that these systems can not be damaged during an ocean voyage.Some naval engineers working with officers of the ship crews are trained to operate the equipment of the vessel at sea. These engineers can also help officers select the tools and parts that may be needed for emergency repairs. Some marine engineers write technical manuals and other engineers and members of the crew of a ship reports. My journey in life is to make my very poular name well known in the world say let the best marine engineer in the world to think that I will be. I've been in thes for over 12 years, and I travel a lot now i want to stay a settle down with my family and raise my children. You have known everything you need to know about me is now for you to decide whether these relationships will be resolved between us, but if you ask me I will tell you that you are the perfect woman for me when I saw your pic i felt something for you too special, I just hope and belive that you will give me the opportunity to be with you and keep you forever in my heart, I need someone that I can trust some who loves me from the department of your heart I think he has the quality, distance never be a problem as long as we can rely on the love and commitment to each other to be provided every day. I'll also be happy if we both withdraw our profile on the site and face our relationship to see they were carrying us.

Baby please give me your heart to care for her and pamper her as mine. The way I felt for you when I saw your photo I have not felt that way any woman in my life before.
Please have my heart please. lets get to know more before we can meet.

You can call me at this number reactions <> <> +447937462657 you can SMS me with this is my offiec <> <> +447546042972

Pending hera from you soon

Louise

Hello dear How are you today? I really appreciate your interest in our welfare and time to write. However, I like to read your mail and find meaning in it, I felt honored and the feeling that tells me that you are that special person that could bring back memories for me. Although I have never had any relationship with you before, but this is one that gives me great interest and really want to get into it with you. Relationship is all about understanding every aspect of life that is acceptable in human society. I am trilled about you and your personality.In my heart, I really love to build a good relationship that could shape our future life and show you all the care you hope your family are doing well.
Just dreaming of a very simple dream to find someone who loves me as how I do ...... so you never know what the future holds for us ... OK? But I promise to make your life happier if I see the true and sincere affection, without a feeling of pretending ... I'll respect and love well? I need more attention and effort to keep things going. Oh that sounds so amazing to hear about the tourist placese in your country, it will be wonderful to visit your tourist country on my vacation. if you just hold on to our friendship. And I want to keep our friendship alive and strong!
I look forward to reading more from you soon.

Have a nice day
with love

Louise

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#209033 by AlanJones Sun Jul 06, 2014 3:02 am
Image Image Image Image Image

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.