Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#208739 by AlanJones Thu Jul 03, 2014 11:02 pm
Reply-to: [email protected]

I have a business deal for you worth $44.5million Dollars and you stand to gian 40% ,If you are Interested please cantact me on my personal Email: [email protected]

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#208740 by AlanJones Thu Jul 03, 2014 11:02 pm
Dear friend,

Thank you for your interest in partnering with me! I'm sure how to tell you that we will achieve a lot from this deal, but there are some certain things that we need to do to achieve this goal. But let me give you a comprehensive note that we are talking about.

I am Dr Eric Li Ka Chun, independent non-executive director of Hang Seng Bank Ltd, Hong Kong... Iraqi named Haider Hanoon, a business man made a numbered fixed deposit forty-four million five hundred thousand United State dollars only in my branch... Upon maturity several notices was sent to him, even during the war, five years ago (2003). Again after the war another notification was sent and still no response came from him. Later we found out that Haider Hanoon and his family was killed during the war in the shooting that hit their home at Mukaradeeb where his personal oil well.

After further investigation it was also discovered that Haider Hanoon did not declare any next of kin in his official papers including the paper work of his bank deposit. And he also confessed to me last time when he was in my office that no one except me knew of his deposit in the bank. Thus, forty-four million five hundred thousand United State dollars is still lying in my bank and no one has ever come to claim it. What worries me is that, in accordance with the laws of his country after seven years and six months the funds will revert to the ownership of the Hong Kong Government if nobody applies to claim funds.

Be aware that the fact that you are a foreigner, you are privileged to stand in as my deceased client beneficiary as my deceased had no relation all his family died with him during the war and I cannot use my relation because it is not accepted here in Hong Kong. Also, I am deeply convinced that we can establish the trust needed to complete this deal and all that I need at the moment has been your willingness and commitment so that we can end this in the next week.

The fact that you have to understand about this transaction is that I'm sure that it passes through all international banking laws regards to this I'll take all the expensive and the cost of retaining the service of my attorney to give the transaction the proper documentation needed to perfect finish. Your only obligation in this transaction is to stand as the only existing relative of my late client, and you have to create an offshore account that can accommodate these funds with my main bank, which I will give you the information later, when we complete this transaction.

Moreover, I am sending you my personal details below;

Name: Dr Eric Li Ka Cheung
Address: 39A-Morrison Hill Road, Hong Kong.
Fax: 7031987340
My Bank Tel: +852-8197-0356

Please do not ever call me a line for security purposes at least, now it is not recommended, as we do not transfer funds from my country, but I can tell you the phone is always with the public. My line is tapped by security agents because of my roll in my bank, so it's business operations cannot be discussed with my part of all is in order.

I hope the above is also clear to you, if so kindly send me the following;

1. Your full name
2. Your current location Home
3. Your personal phone number
4. Nature of Work

Mind your names and addresses will use my attorney to prepare the necessary documents that will support you as the sole beneficiary of my late client's funds, and I should contact you your phone number for further discussion.

Thanks again for your interest and willingness to cooperate with me in pulling out my late client's funds from my bank; I am anticipating to reading from you very soon.

Sincerely,
Dr Eric Li Ka Cheung.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#209186 by AlanJones Mon Jul 07, 2014 12:00 am
Now using Dr Eric Lie Kia Cheung - [email protected]

ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:Header Analysis Quick Report
Originating IP: 116.202.44.135
Originating ISP: Mts
City: n/a
Country of Origin: India
* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline

#209202 by AlanJones Mon Jul 07, 2014 1:06 am
Dear XXX

I have received your mail and please do bear with me as I am trying to make this transaction well secured for us, Thanks for sending me your details which I have sent to the Attorney to prepare the legal documents backing you up as the sole beneficiary of this funds. Meanwhile the attorney will be taking full responsibility of the transfer process as I have grant him the priority to carry out all the necessary formality for the completion of the transfer.

I have attached my working ID for your perusal and I want you to send me yours ID either Driver's license, international passport or any other form of identification so that I can know who I am dealing with, Also, I appreciate your interest in this business transaction and reassurance. I want to Trust you like we Chinese do, I thank you for showing some great responsibility and trust, I must also let you know that I feel comfortable transacting with you after your response to my request.

It very important that I let you know your most involvement or obligation to this transaction which is going to be that you will have to set up a new offshore account in your name with my finance bank that I shall refer you to. When you set up this new account you will have to send me the account details so that I can make the transfer of the $44.5M USD and from the account you will then transfer the funds to any of your desired account and my share will be transferred to my account in bits as well. This new account will enable us transfer the funds in a whole since the funds are in bond without any red flag which is for our own security.

I like to state here our benefits and commitment.

Our Benefit's
Twenty Six Million and Seven Hundred Thousand Dollars is for me
Seventeen Million and Eight Hundred Thousand Dollars is for you

Please find below our commitment.

1. Attorney’s Fee, This will be taking care of by me
2. Legal Documentation’s, the charges will be taking care of by me.
3. Transfer Charges from my bank to your new account with be taking care of by me as well.
4. Set up of new offshore Account that I will make the transfer to which will be in your name, this will be taking care of by you since the account will be in your name.

I am a family man I have wife and children and this is an opportunity to provide them with new opportunities, I send you this mail not without a measure of fear as to what the consequences, but I know within me that nothing ventured is nothing gained and that success and riches never come easy or on a platter of gold. This is the one truth I have learned from my private banking clients.

Do not betray my confidence; such opportunities only come ones way once in a lifetime. I cannot let this chance pass me by, for once I find myself in total control of my destiny. These chances won’t pass me by. I am the only one who knows of this situation, good fortune has blessed you with a name that has planted you into the centre of relevance in my life. Let’s share the blessing.

I do hope that this is well explained and understood by you? I look forward reading from you soonest.

Sincerely,
Dr Eric Li Ka Cheung.

#209250 by AlanJones Mon Jul 07, 2014 7:46 am
Dear XXX

How you doing today and how was your family? I believe you receive this email with happiness as the attorney has file for the claim as he did notify me that all documentation will be ready soon and the ball has being set in motion am most setting that the funds will be released before weekend this was why I could not reach you early before now because I have to meet with the attorney after work to make sure the documents are accurate/intact to fit the propose. I just got home from the office Hence I will send you copies of the WILL OF TESTAMENT for your perusal too, not to jeopardize this transaction I will strongly advice that you observe utmost discretion in all matters concerning this issue and always confide in me for assistance in this regards you can as well call to my mobile for urgent matters.

Also I was told by the attorney to send you the fund transfer form as the bank has instructed him on this, Attached is a copy of the CERTIFICATE OF DEPOSIT and the FUNDS RELEASE FORM, the form should be filled with the details of my diseases client as the form is just to confirm and verify how close your claims is to the deceased client and how much trust was the decease having on the claimed individual, I advice that once the form is filled you should send same to me so that I will forward same to the attorney immediately. However below is sample of how you should fill the form?

The FUNDS RELEASE FORM should be Fill with the Bellow Information As Sample
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Branch - .............................Hong Kong
Date: ................................today’s date.
Name of Applicant: ....................Your name
Sex: ...................................male/Female
Country of residents- ................your country
Current address- .......................your address
Account name-........................Mr.Haider Hanoon
Account number-....................HSB601/125682/590
Transfer sum- ......................$44.5MUSD
Address of account holder- ........17, Ahmed Zubair Ave, Basra, Iraq
Relationship of account holder-....Distant Kindred

Then you sign on both side of the signature.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I do hope you understand my plight on this and I want you to always response to email on time or better still you can call to me as I will need you more than even now also please (in case you are being contacted by my bank you should tell them to call back later so that you can verify properly from me) because I don't want anything that will lead us into problem now, also regards to the off-shore account I advice that you will need to set up the account with my finance bank I shall instruct you below because this is the only way I can pull out this funds from my bank and another account in your country,(in a case that you have good communication with your exiting bank then you can use that) to minimize cost, I know that my country is ahead of your in time difference, I will keep you posted on the condition of things

XXX, what I want you to understand here is that the Finance bank is a different Bank from my bank, it’s called finance bank because they operate same telex type confirmation and banking coordinates with my bank this will make the transfer to look like an in-house transfer, by this we shall not be paying any tax on this funds as I have done my best with-in my power to see that this transaction is successful.

Let them know the reason why you are contacting them and that you will appreciate their assistance and services on how to set up offshore account as you have not dealt with such transactions of this nature and you contacted to sort their guidance for your value funds to be transferred without any red flag.

Below is the contact of the Bank in (United Kingdom) and contacts details for you to make the inquiries:

BANK NAME: BARCLAYS BANK PLC
BANK ADDRESS: Churchill Place, London, E14 5HP
TEL: +44-703-191-9240
CUSTOMER CARE: +44-702-407-3542
FAX: +44-703-198-7340
EMAIL: [email protected]
[email protected]

You can use the write up below or amend from this and send to the bank.

I am XXX, and I got your bank contact information from a very close friend of mine. My purpose of mailing you is to find out how and what it will cost me to set up an offshore account with your bank that can accommodate my value over due funds of about 44.5 Million USD from Hong Kong without any red flag.

Since I have never had an experience like this before I am seeking your guidance on how to set up an offshore bank account in order to avoid raising any red flags with monetary bodies. Any information you can give me will be greatly appreciated.

Regards,
XXX

This should be better.

Image Image

#209347 by AlanJones Tue Jul 08, 2014 2:21 am
From BARCLAY'S BANK CUSTOMER CARE CENTER - [email protected]

International Online Banking Service
REGISTERED OFFICE: 2 Blenheim 4-5 Mitchell
street Edinburgh eh6 7bd pl Edinburgh,
Midlothian Scotland. England.

OUR REF:BS000/1990/2014
(DIRECT/S)CIRCULAR N0-04
TRANSFER FILE: BS/SC/09.

ADVICE DATE: 08-07-2014.

SWIFT: BARCGB222

Attention! Dear valued customer

Welcome to BARCLAY'S BANK PLC Customer Service Department, at your request on opening account, we have various types of account depending on what you want to deposited and how much is involved. However this information may help you. As a Non-Resident, the category of accounts for international clients are listed below and we are giving you so much extra with the various accounts listed bellow because you could earn an incredible 5.12% AER for balances up to 100.000 Dollars and this is more than what you can get with HSBC, Royal bank's and Nat West.etc

CUSTOMER SERVICES ACCOUNT OPENING INFORMATION FOR NON RESIDENT HOLDER.

The various Corporate Current Accounts and the peculiar documentation required are listed below:

CORPORATE CURRENT ACCOUNT [FOR LIMITED LIABILITY (LTD)] AND PUBLIC LIABILITY COMPANIES (PLC)
All the basic documentation required in individual current account and the following:
- Certificate of Incorporation
-Memorandum and Articles of Association (certified true copy by the registrar of companies)
-Particulars of Directors (Certified true copy)
-Board Resolution (if signatories differ from subscribers to the memorandum and articles of association)
-Minimum Initial deposit is £5000GBP for account activation.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NON RESIDENT CURRENT ACCOUNT:
The requirements for opening Non Resident Current Account operated personal or online include:
-Identification of signatories (Driver's License or International Passport)
-A clear passport size photographs.
-Completed personal data forms
-Any Statutory prove of income or Status of Business.
-Minimum Initial deposit is £1,150GBP or above for account activation.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NON RESIDENT BUSINESS ACCOUNT:
The requirements for opening Non Resident Business Account operated personal or online include:
Identification of signatories (Driver's License or International Passport)
-Minimum Initial deposit is £1,850GBP for account activation.

NON GOVERNMENTAL ORGANISATION ACCOUNT (NGO’S)
All the basic documentation required in individual current account and the following:
-Copy of the Charter/Memorandum and Article of Association of the NGO.
-A copy of the resolution of the Principal/Executive Officer of the NGO to open the account with the Bank.
-Minimum Initial deposit is £38,000GBP for account activation.

FIXED DEPOSIT ACCOUNT:
Fixed Deposit Account is also known as "Short Term Investment Fund" STIF. It is a short term money market investment product. The tenor varies from 30 days to 180 days. The requirements for opening a fixed deposit account include:
-Opening a Current Account with
-Initial deposit of £50,000GBP and above

Copyright of BARCLAY'S BANK PLC.

ATTACHED HERE IS THE ACCOUNT DATA FORM FOR YOUR FILL OUT.

We await your response, thank you for your time and urgent attention to this vital request as we are committed in delivering high quality banking services to suit your needs.

Thank you.
Mr. Martins Lucas
Barclay's Bank Plc
http://wonderingbrit.files.wordpress.co ... k_logo.jpg
Deputy General Manager
Foreign Transfer Department
Direct Number: +447010285083
Customer care: +447010285084
Fax: +447031987340
E-mail: [email protected]

Copyright © 2014 BARCLAY'S BANK PLC., all rights reserved.®
----------------------------------------------------------------
DISCLAIMER: This email and any files transmitted with it may be privileged, confidential, and contain health information that is legally protected. This information is intended only for the use of the individual or entity named above. The authorized recipient of this information is prohibited from disclosing this information to any other party unless permitted to do so by law or regulation. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use, disclosure, copying, or distribution, is strictly prohibited. If you have received this information in error, please notify the sender immediately and arrange for the return or destruction of these documents.
THANK YOU FOR BANKING WITH US...................

#210162 by AlanJones Mon Jul 14, 2014 1:58 am
Good day my Dearest Partner,

How are you doing?

I want you to know that I am still waiting to hear from your willingness in assisting me in the huge fund business venture. I have not heard from you lately, I don't know what is going on with you.

Please do get back to me with the present situation from your side.

Thank you

Your earliest response to this letter will be appreciated.
Sincerely,

Dr Eric Li Ka Cheung.

#213263 by AlanJones Mon Aug 04, 2014 6:02 am
Dear XXX

How you doing today and how was your family? I believe you receive this email with happiness as the attorney has file for the claim as he did notify me that all documentation will be ready soon and the ball has being set in motion am most setting that the funds will be released before weekend this was why I could not reach you early before now because I have to meet with the attorney after work to make sure the documents are accurate/intact to fit the propose. I just got home from the office Hence I will send you copies of the WILL OF TESTAMENT for your perusal too, not to jeopardize this transaction I will strongly advice that you observe utmost discretion in all matters concerning this issue and always confide in me for assistance in this regards you can as well call to my mobile for urgent matters.

Also I was told by the attorney to send you the fund transfer form as the bank has instructed him on this, Attached is a copy of the CERTIFICATE OF DEPOSIT and the FUNDS RELEASE FORM, the form should be filled with the details of my diseases client as the form is just to confirm and verify how close your claims is to the deceased client and how much trust was the decease having on the claimed individual, I advice that once the form is filled you should send same to me so that I will forward same to the attorney immediately. However below is sample of how you should fill the form?

The FUNDS RELEASE FORM should be Fill with the Bellow Information As Sample
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Branch - .............................Hong Kong
Date: ................................today’s date.
Name of Applicant: ....................Your name
Sex: ...................................male/Female
Country of residents- ................your country
Current address- .......................your address
Account name-........................Mr.Haider Hanoon
Account number-....................HSB601/125682/590
Transfer sum- ......................$44.5MUSD
Address of account holder- ........17, Ahmed Zubair Ave, Basra, Iraq
Relationship of account holder-....Distant Kindred

Then you sign on both side of the signature.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I do hope you understand my plight on this and I want you to always response to email on time or better still you can call to me as I will need you more than even now also please (in case you are being contacted by my bank you should tell them to call back later so that you can verify properly from me) because I don't want anything that will lead us into problem now, also regards to the off-shore account I advice that you will need to set up the account with my finance bank I shall instruct you below because this is the only way I can pull out this funds from my bank and another account in your country,(in a case that you have good communication with your exiting bank then you can use that) to minimize cost, I know that my country is ahead of your in time difference, I will keep you posted on the condition of things

XX, what I want you to understand here is that the Finance bank is a different Bank from my bank, it’s called finance bank because they operate same telex type confirmation and banking coordinates with my bank this will make the transfer to look like an in-house transfer, by this we shall not be paying any tax on this funds as I have done my best with-in my power to see that this transaction is successful.

Let them know the reason why you are contacting them and that you will appreciate their assistance and services on how to set up offshore account as you have not dealt with such transactions of this nature and you contacted to sort their guidance for your value funds to be transferred without any red flag.

Below is the contact of the Bank in (United Kingdom) and contacts details for you to make the inquiries:

BANK NAME: BARCLAYS BANK PLC
BANK ADDRESS: Churchill Place, London, E14 5HP
TEL: +44-703-191-9240
CUSTOMER CARE: +44-702-407-3542
FAX: +44-703-198-7340
EMAIL: [email protected]
[email protected]

You can use the write up below or amend from this and send to the bank.

I am XXX, and I got your bank contact information from a very close friend of mine. My purpose of mailing you is to find out how and what it will cost me to set up an offshore account with your bank that can accommodate my value over due funds of about 44.5 Million USD from Hong Kong without any red flag.

Since I have never had an experience like this before I am seeking your guidance on how to set up an offshore bank account in order to avoid raising any red flags with monetary bodies. Any information you can give me will be greatly appreciated.

Regards,
XXX

This should be better.

I do hope that this is well explained and understood by you? I look forward reading from you soonest.

Sincerely,
Dr Eric Li Ka Cheung.

Image Image

#213483 by AlanJones Tue Aug 05, 2014 2:24 pm
From BARCLAY'S BANK TRANSFER DEPARTMENT - [email protected]

WELCOME TO BARCLAY'S BANK TRANSFER DEPARTMENT
Inline image 1

(DIRECT/S)CIRCULAR N0-04

ADVICE DATE: 05-08-2014.

Attention! Dear valued customer

Welcome to BARCLAY'S BANK PLC Customer Service Department, at your request on opening account, we have various types of account depending on what you want to deposited and how much is involved. However this information may help you. As a Non-Resident, the category of accounts for international clients are listed below and we are giving you so much extra with the various accounts listed bellow because you could earn an incredible 5.12% AER for balances up to 100.000 Dollars and this is more than what you can get with HSBC, Royal bank's and Nat West.etc

CUSTOMER SERVICES ACCOUNT OPENING INFORMATION FOR NON RESIDENT HOLDER.

The various Corporate Current Accounts and the peculiar documentation required are listed below:

CORPORATE CURRENT ACCOUNT [FOR LIMITED LIABILITY (LTD)] AND PUBLIC LIABILITY COMPANIES (PLC)
- Certificate of Incorporation
-Memorandum and Articles of Association (certified true copy by the registrar of companies)
-Particulars of Directors (Certified true copy)
-Board Resolution (if signatories differ from subscribers to the memorandum and articles of association)
-Minimum Initial deposit is £5000GBP for account activation.

NON RESIDENT CURRENT ACCOUNT:
The requirements for opening Non Resident Current Account operated personal or online include:
-Identification of signatories (Driver's License or International Passport)
-Minimum Initial deposit is £1,150GBP or above for account activation.

NON RESIDENT BUSINESS ACCOUNT:
The requirements for opening Non Resident Business Account operated personal or online include:
Identification of signatories (Driver's License or International Passport)
-Minimum Initial deposit is £1,850GBP for account activation.

NON GOVERNMENTAL ORGANISATION ACCOUNT (NGO’S)
-Copy of the Charter/Memorandum and Article of Association of the NGO.
-A copy of the resolution of the Principal/Executive Officer of the NGO to open the account with the Bank.
-Minimum Initial deposit is £38,000GBP for account activation.

FIXED DEPOSIT ACCOUNT:
Fixed Deposit Account is also known as "Short Term Investment Fund" STIF. It is a short term money market investment product. The tenor varies from 30 days to 180 days. The requirements for opening a fixed deposit account include:
-Opening a Current Account with
-Initial deposit of £50,000GBP and above

Copyright of BARCLAY'S BANK PLC.

ATTACHED HERE IS THE ACCOUNT DATA FORM FOR YOUR FILL OUT.

We await your response, thank you for your time and urgent attention to this vital request as we are committed in delivering high quality banking services to suit your needs.

Thank you.
Mr. Martins Lucas
Barclay's Bank Plc
Deputy General Manager
Direct Number: +447010285083
Customer care: +447010285084

DISCLAIMER: This email and any files transmitted with it may be privileged, confidential, and contain health information that is legally protected. This information is intended only for the use of the individual or entity named above. The authorized recipient of this information is prohibited from disclosing this information to any other party unless permitted to do so by law or regulation. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use, disclosure, copying, or distribution, is strictly prohibited. If you have received this information in error, please notify the sender immediately and arrange for the return or destruction of these documents.

#213545 by AlanJones Tue Aug 05, 2014 11:33 pm

(DIRECT/S)CIRCULAR N0-04
ADVICE DATE: 05-08-2014.

Dear valued customer

We write to acknowledge your email and notified us on your choice of account you will like to open with us as a (NON RESIDENT BUSINESS ACCOUNT) which requires an initial deposit of £1,850GBP Which is equivalent to $3,170 USD Considering the account opening initial deposit for the account type you wish to open with our prestigious bank you will be required to make a REFUNDABLE initial deposit on the account type you will like to open with us before your account will be formerly opened and fully operational for you.

Please be informed that as a result of time constrain that we would now advice that you to make use of a fast track payment system in setting this account opening fees as this will make the pending fee available to us in a matter of minutes.

Therefore, we are providing you bellow with the information which you would need for your final settlement of this pending fees which would be via MONEY GRAM SYSTEM since these are fastest and safest mode of receiving money worldwide. You would be expected to settle this pending fees immediately so that we can in turn go ahead to release your entire due bank account details and pin code. We are hereby sending you the names of our account officers for you to make the payment to.

This information is what you would need for the settlement of the initial deposit for your on-line account opening with us.

BELLOW ARE THE ACCOUNT OFFICERS NAMES AND DETAILS WERE YOU ARE TO SEND THE PENDING FEE TO:

( 1.) MONEY GRAM SYSTEM;

Receiver’s Name: Frank Andrew.
Address: . Blenheim 4-5Mitchellstreet Edinburgh Uk
Mode of payment: Money Gram.
Amount: £925.00GBP = $1,585 USD

( 2.) MONEY GRAM SYSTEM;

Receiver’s Name: Denis Lucas.
Address: . Blenheim 4-5Mitchellstreet Edinburgh Uk
Mode of payment: Money Gram.
Amount: £925.00GBP = $1,585 USD

You should endeavor to send to us the Money Gram Receipt Along side with the bellow details stated, you would have to do this via email and send us the following information.

1. Sender’s full name in the payment receipt.
2. Money Gram Reference Number.
3. Amount to be received here by our account officer.
4. Sender’s full address.

This would be needed for record purposes and for the subsequent release of your entire due bank account details and pin code immediately so that you can have access to your account on-line.

We would now wait to hear from you with all of the above information to enable us complete all of our obligations to you and immediately afterwards go ahead to release your entire due bank account details and pin code without any further delay.

Thank you.
Mr. Martins Lucas
Barclay's Bank Plc
Deputy General Manager
Direct Number: +447031919240
Customer care: +447024073542

#213678 by AlanJones Wed Aug 06, 2014 11:50 pm
From BARCLAY'S BANK TRANSFER DEPARTMENT - [email protected]

(DIRECT/S)CIRCULAR N0-04
ADVICE DATE: 06-08-2014.

Dear valued customer XXX

We acknowledge the receipt of your mail and content well noted, We write to acknowledge your email and notified that you can not be able to do money gran service, We wish to inform you that why we send you the Money grand details because we think that would have been the ealsier way and faster way receiving funds from your country.

Meanwhile we are giving you bellow our account officer account details were you we be remitting the amount $3,170 USD for the account opening.

BELLOW ARE THE ACCOUNT OFFICERS ACCOUNT DETAILS WERE YOU ARE TO SEND THE PENDING FEE TO:

BARCLAY'S BANK PLC
ACCOUNT NAME:................ M. COFFY
IBAN:......................................GB62 BARC 2062 6923 8616 43
SWIFTBIC:..............................BARCGB22
ACCOUNT NUMBER:.............23861643
SORT CODE:.......................... 206269
ADDRESS: . .........................139 BROADWAY BEXLEYHEATH DA6 7EZ.
AMOUNT: ..............................$3,170 USD

You should endeavor to send to us the Payment Receipt this would be needed for record purposes and for the subsequent release of your entire due bank account details and pin code immediately so that you can have access to your account on-line.

We would now wait to hear from you with all of the above information to enable us complete all of our obligations to you and immediately afterwards go ahead to release your entire due bank account details and pin code without any further delay.

Thank you.
Mr. Martins Lucas
Barclay's Bank Plc
Deputy General Manager
Direct Number: +447031919240
Customer care: +447024073542