Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#208467 by AlanJones Wed Jul 02, 2014 3:06 am
Approaches victims on dating sites

Reply Me Now Urgent

Hello My Good Friend,

I am a banker in Bank Atlantic Ivory Coast .I want to transfer an abandoned sum of 7.2millions USD to your account.50% will be for you. No risk involved. Contact me for more details. Kindly reply me back to my alternative email address ([email protected]).

Mrs beatrice Nkuh.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#208593 by AlanJones Wed Jul 02, 2014 11:25 pm
Hello My Good Friend,

I am very glad of your immediate response, irrespective you skepticism. But everything in life has a purpose and I believe God has brought us together to work as a partner as to champion our destinies towards this noble deal. I want to put down in a little language on how I believed we will proceed with successfully to execute this deal within a short while. The first step is absolute trust and confidence to one another to be guided with truthfulness,I am a banker with Bank Atlantic here in Cote D'Ivoire.

As a matter of fact, I found myself in this opportunity and with my position here in the bank I had no option than to give out this blind trust I will appreciate if I can confide in you for this deal that will profit both of us and I will appreciate if you can stand in as the relation to the deceased depositor, irrespective you don’t know him in person. I want to assure you that I have did my proper homework before contacting you so you have to be very serious. I have worked with the bank where the fund in question has been lodged for over 7yrs now and I want to assure you that this deal will work out smoothly provided you keep it confidential and follow my instructions and directives, The owner of this fund is late mr james miller who was assasinted together with his entired family during the war crisis here in our country and since then no one has come to ask about the deposited fund which the late eng james miller deposited in our bank here due to there is no one left in their family and I will appreciate if you can stand in as the relation to the deceased depositor, irrespective you don’t know him in person. I want to assure you that I have did my proper searching to know if i can get any one or relatives left to calim this fund without sucess then i decided to present you as one of the relatives there in abroad to calim this fund so that both of us will share this fund 50/50 percent ok.

My intention to strike this deal is not to enrich myself, but to make sure our bank coordinators did not take advantage of this fund and use it for their own selfish interest as useal. As a matter of fact, I had intention to use 40% of my own share to support less privilege and orphanage homes. Then 60% will go for me and my family use, and I am planning to resign from my banking work immediately after this deal will be sucess and i come to your country to establish good business empire with your support there in your country.

All I will promise you is that this deal is 100% risk free, I have planned the best strategies we will use to execute this deal successful, hence you follow my advise and directives as the initiator of this deal ok. My friend, I have in mind to share the fund 50/50 with you any expenses to champion this deal shall be equally shared equal. Therefore send me your full name, resident address, date of birth, and direct telephone and fax numbers and with your identity acrd passport photo, To enable me use it to work in the old account deposited file.

As soon as I received your information, I will use it to work on account file of the deceased and send you application text you will carefully fill and send to our bank foreign remittance department as relative to the deceased depositor. I will call you as soon as I hear from you before we proceed. Please feel free to ask question where.

Yours Sincere Partner

Mrs Beatrice.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#208594 by AlanJones Wed Jul 02, 2014 11:28 pm
Hello XXX.

I used the information you sent to me and worked on the account file of the deceased depositor to positione you as the next of kin to the deceased depositor. As a relative to Late Engr: James Miller. and I have sent you the specimen of the application text attached above which you will download and fill up before you will send it to our bank for the claim of this fund. I want to assure you once again that your involvement in this deal would not make you to regret anything as I have earlier told you in my previous letter.

I hope that this deal will open a new chapter that everything will go the normal way hence you follow my instructions directives and advice. I will not be directly involved full in this deal because I would not want any of our bank's staff member to know my involvement or have an idea of my plan towards this deal but I will be in the background giving you all the vital and useful information that will assist us to claim this fund.

So you should not mention my name nor allow the director of the bank here Mr. Franklin Kouadio to know that I am the person giving you information otherwise, we will loose the money and it will be ploughed back to the bank treasury as unclaimed money or the bank coordinators will share this fund among themselves.

I would want you to follow up and comply with my instructions strictly in other to avoid mistakes, as I would not want any thing to jeopardise this deal for the interest of both of us. I intend to resign from banking work immediately the money is transferred to your bank account and to come over to India with my family to settle permanently. So you can see the great importance I attach to this deal.

PROCEDURES:You have to fill out this form attachments inside and apply to our bank for the release and transfer of these fund to your own nominated bank account. Again, I am here as an insider in the bank to give you all the necessary information and back-up that will lead us to success in this deal. It is my fervent wish if my bank can conclude the transfer of the fund to your bank account within the next 6 working days. As after reading your message I have decided to share this fund at the ratio of 50/50 and also any expenses should be 50/50 please we have to keep our word of honour and work as partner to achieve our objectives towards this noble deal.

When you contact and hear from our bank, do not respond to them immediately, do relate to me through email or phone call first so that I will advise you what to answer them to avoid mistake and suspicious ok. You can always reach me on my direct telephone number +225-55162469 any time. Please call me as soon as you receive this mail before you send the application text to bank to show me your seriousness in this noble deal just call me.

Again make sure to fill the form with any of your information you can provide and copy it and send to our bank email address here [email protected]. because this very email address here is a direct email address to our bank director of english remmittance departments here in our bank and he is the person who will be incharge of this very transfer ok.

Please open the attachments file form and fill it and also forward it to the apointed email address above and wait for his
reply.

Hope to hear from you urgent.
Remain Blessed and God bless you.

Yours Partner and Friend

Mrs. Beatrice.

Attachment

BANQUE ATLANTIQUE CI
Av.du Général de Gaulle
Plateau 04 BP 1036-Abidjan 04
ABIDJAN WEST AFRICA

TEL/FAX: + 225-2243-2091
TEL/FAX:225-04188322

E-MAIL:[email protected]
E-MAIL:[email protected] (Director’s direct Email)

Sir,

My name is XXX, I live-in XXX.

I hereby apply for the transfer of USD$7,200,000.00 million US dollars only. From account number 473611844415 belonging to late Mr. James Miller. Please be informed that I wish to transfer the sum of USD$7,200,000.00 dollars only from Account number 473611844415 to a new account as detailed below:

BANK NAME:
ADDRESS:..............................................................................................................................
.................................................................................................................................................
ACCOUNT NUMBER:.......................................
ROUTING NUMBER: .........................(IF ANY)
SWIFT NUMBER: ........................................
BENEFICIARY: ........ XXX.................................
YOUR FAX NUMBER.......... ................(If any)................
YOUR TELEPHONE NUMBER XXX.....................

Sir,

for the avoidance of doubt, I am close confidant, relative to the deceased. I wish as next of kin and his relative to claim the said fund and I hereby instruct that the above mentioned amount be transferred into my nominated Bank account as shown above. Please, accept this late of application as it was due to family logistics problems associated with his funeral rites. I hope you will expedite action.

On behalf of my family, I am ready to corporate with your banking conditions to ensure the successful transfer of this fund to my nominated bank account. I hope my application will be given an urgent and favourable consideration.

Thanks for your anticipated co-operation,

Yours faithfully

XXX.

#208720 by AlanJones Thu Jul 03, 2014 4:01 pm
From the Desk of the Director (Hon)
MR FRANKLINKOUADIO
BanqueAtlantique Headquarters
Abidjan Cote d'Ivoire
Tel: +225-44227708
Fax: 00225 2127 9727
Date: 03/06/2014
Ref.: BACI/X125/BAJ07

Communication institutionnelle 2008 Le Groupe BANK ATLANTIQUE, dont la première implantation date de 1992, compte aujourd’hui environ 2000 collaborateurs, au sein de neuf banques commerciales, trois sociétés de crédit-bail, deux sociétés d’assurance-vie, deux sociétés d’inves­tissement, une société de bourse, un bureau de représentation à Paris et une filiale informatique. Corporate communication Information

ATTN;XXX,

WELCOME TO BANQUE ATLANTIQUE ABIDJAN

This is to acknowlaged the reciept of your mail dated 3rd of june 2014, the information contents well noted. after our bank coodinators meeting this morning, we wish to bring to your keen notice that the managements of this great banking institution can not at this moment grant your request untill you provides us with this vital informations regarding the deposit of the fund in our bank coffeers, to prove us that you are the close relation to our late customer eng James J Miller, please we are not certified with the application you sent although the depositor's account information with ammount corresponds with the deceased account deposit details but it is not enough to approve your application for claim.

On this effects, the cordinators of this bank are requesting you to provide us with this important information of the deposit such as ;:

1)Account deposit secrete code numbers

2)Account deposit reference numbers

To prove that really you a member of late Mr Muarice James Miller family or the benefficiary to his inheritance fund in our bank here.

Upon the reciept of this vital deposit informtion this bank shall grant//approve your request and detail you our obligations and the rquirements which you have to meet to authenticate your claims before we shall process the transfer paper work in your favour and effect the transfer of USS7.200.000.00 (Seven Million Two hundred united states dollars) only to your designated bank account in your country XXX.

Serving you the best is our duty.
Thanks and our regards to your family.

Yours faithfully,
MR. FRANKLIN KOUADIO (Director)
Atlantic of Africa Abidjan CI.

The information contained in this e-mail is confidential and may contain proprietary information. It is meant solely for the intended recipient.Access to this e-mail by anyone else is unauthorised. If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution or any action taken or omitted in reliance on this, is prohibited and may be unlawful .No liability or responsibility is accepted if information or data is, for whatever reason corrupted or does not reach its intended recipient. No warranty is given that this e-mail is free of viruses. The views expressed in this e-mail are, unless otherwise stated, those of the author and not those of Banque Atlantique C-I or its management. Banque Atlantique Abidjan C-I reserves the right to monitor, intercept and block e-mails addressed to its users or take any other action in accordance with its e-mail use policy. Licensed divisions of Banque Atlantique C-I are authorised Financial service providers in terms of the Financial Advisory and Intermediary Services Act 37 of 2002.”

ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:Header Analysis Quick Report
Originating IP: 41.207.198.13
Originating ISP: Cote D'ivoire Telecom
City: Abidjan
Country of Origin: Cote D'Ivoire
* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline

#208748 by AlanJones Thu Jul 03, 2014 11:53 pm
Hello Sister XXX,

I am very happy that you have been in contact with our bank director and i have gone through the message which you recieved from our bank director and forwarded to me now and i am very glad to tell you that i have this two secrete requesting information here with me and i have listed them below as follows:
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Account deposit secret number : MJM/5578/AA/105
Account deposit reference code : BA-1022-ABJ/CI-19

Copy the above information and send to our bank and wait for their reply ok. But onething i will like to repeat to tell you once again is that let us remove evil minded and join hand together execute this deal with one love because i dont want in a situation where our bank here will transfer this fund into your account and you will now decided to sit on it and forget about me who introduced you into this deal ok ?.

We are human beings and we are the childrens of God, therefore let us remove cheating and greedyness ok.

What is the name of the airport nearest to you ??, So that i will start processing my travelling papers with it ?, There in Swiss do you have a better schools where i can relocate my two children when i will come ?, what about the accomondation ??, Lastly do you know a lucrative business where i can invest my own share part of this fund when i will come to met you there in your country ??.

Please do not be offended of my many questions is due to i want to be sure of some certain things before i could come there ok.

Keep giveing me goodnews about this transaction and may God bless you and protect Amen.

Mrs Beatrice.

Wishes of Goodluck.
Mrs Beatrice.

ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:Header Analysis Quick Report
Originating IP: 41.189.48.187
Originating ISP: Cote D'ivoire Telecom
City: Abidjan
Country of Origin: Cote D'Ivoire
* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline

#208864 by AlanJones Sat Jul 05, 2014 3:27 am
Hello XXX,

I am very happy with the information anwser of the questiones that i asked you, This has shows me that you will not let me down and all my prayers is that let the good God in heaven guide and protect you and me untill when we shall meet face to face there in your country in jesus name Amen.

Please keep me update in every message you will recieve from our bank so that i will be helping you with some ideas untill our bank will transfer this fund into your account ok.

Once again, do not mentione my name to our bank as your parrtner here if not they will start suspecting this deal and maybe i will be fired from my position as a member of the staff here in our bank or even hand me over to the police.

I strongly have faith with you that within some couple of days we shall celebrate there in your country.

I must rush to the hospital now because my daugther is very seriously sick and i will be back maybe in next 3hours ok.

Thanks and may God bless you Amen.

Mrs Beatrice.

#208876 by AlanJones Sat Jul 05, 2014 3:39 am
From Baticbank Atlantic - [email protected]

MR FRANKLINKOUADIO
Abidjan Cote d'Ivoire
Tel: +225-45-41-53-51
Date:04/06/2014
Ref.:BACI/X125/BAJ07

Communication institutionnelle 2008 Le Groupe BANK ATLANTIQUE, dont la première implantation date de 1992, compte aujourd’hui environ 2000 collaborateurs, au sein de neuf banques commerciales, trois sociétés de crédit-bail, deux sociétés d’assurance-vie, deux sociétés d’inves­tissement, une société de bourse, un bureau de représentation à Paris et une filiale informatique. Corporate communication Information

ATTN/ XXX,

This is to bring to your keen notice that we have received the information you sent and we are satisfied with the information after due verifications.

This bank wishes to inform you that your request/application for inheritance claim of USD7.2 Million (Seven Million, Two Hundred Thousand USD) has been approved today being 4th of june 2014 after the bank coordinators meeting this morning.

THEREFORE OUR BANK HAS SET TO EFFECT YOUR FUND TRANSFER INTO YOUR ACCOUNT WEEKEND OR NEXT WEEK MONDAY UNDER TWO CONDITIONS BELOW:

The account of your late relative has been dormant for past twelve years in our bank here,
Therefore you are ask to send the sum of $3,100 EUROS to reactivate his account before the 7.2million united states dollars will be transfer to your normination account because our telex departments service here has programmed your inherited fund today in our BP Diskette System for onward transfer to your designated bank account you provides to us but without the re-activition of this old account fund of your relative our bank will not effect this transfer into your normination bank account.

HERE IS THE INFORMATION YOU WILL USE TO SEND THE $950, BELOW:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
SENDER'S NAME ---------------: XXX
RECIEVER'S NAME----------------:LEBUE EDITH BLEDE (western union incharged)
COUNTRY-------------------------: IVORY COAST

ADDRESS City-------------------: 011 ave-maria luis bloc-774 bp port-buet Abidjan.

Question-----------------: For what?

Anwser-----------------: For Peace

NB /Make sure that the MTCN controll numbers will be complete into 10 digits numbers to avoid miss-understanding and also attach the paper slip of the money you will send to us.

Our bank are waiting to recieve the reactivation fee urgently so that our bank will effect your fund transfer immediately becuase without this reactivation of this dormant account nothing can be done.

As soon as we recieve the reactivation fees our bank will now effect/transfer your fund in your account without any delay.

We are looking forward to hearing from you.

Yours faithfully,
Bank Atlantic of Africa Abidjan CI.

The information contained in this e-mail is confidential and may contain proprietary information. It is meant solely for the intended recipient.Access to this e-mail by anyone else is unauthorised. If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution or any action taken or omitted in reliance on this, is prohibited and may be unlawful .No liability or responsibility is accepted if information or data is, for whatever reason corrupted or does not reach its intended recipient. No warranty is given that this e-mail is free of viruses. The views expressed in this e-mail are, unless otherwise stated, those of the author and not those of Banque Atlantique C-I or its management. Banque Atlantique Abidjan C-I reserves the right to monitor, intercept and block e-mails addressed to its users or take any other action in accordance with its e-mail use policy. Licensed divisions of Banque Atlantique C-I are authorised Financial service providers in terms of the Financial Advisory and Intermediary Services Act 37 of 2002.

#209289 by AlanJones Mon Jul 07, 2014 1:55 pm
MR FRANKLINKOUADIO
Abidjan Cote d'Ivoire
Tel: +225-44227 708
Date:07/06/2014
Ref.:BACI/X125/BAJ07

ATTN/ XXX,

HERE BELOW IS THE ACCOUNT INFORMATION WHICH YOU WILL USE IN SENDING THE RE-ACTIVATION FEES REQUESTED FOR THE DORMANT ACCOUNT OF YOUR LATE RELATIVE.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

BANK NAME : BANK OF AFRICA
BANK ADDRESS : 01BP 4132 Abidjan 01,Cote D'Ivoire
BENEFFICIARY : UKO FRANCIS AROKE
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 080 5940 0019
SWIFT CODE : Africiabxxx
IBAN : C193 c103 2010 0400 8059 4800 1913

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

ONCE AGAIN MAKE SURE TO ATTACH AND SEND US THE PAPER TRANSFER SLIP COPY OF THE MONEY YOU WILL SEND TO AVOID ANY ENCONVINIECES.

Our bank are waiting to recieve the reactivation fee urgently so that our bank will go ahead to effect your fund transfer immediately becuase BP Disskett for onwards transfer into your normination bank account you forwarded to our bank here, And without the re-activation of this dormant account nothing can be done.

As soon as we recieve the reactivation fees our bank will now effect/transfer your fund in your account without any delay.

Please be fast about it.

We are looking forward to hearing from you.

Yours faithfully,
Bank Atlantic of Africa Abidjan CI.

The information contained in this e-mail is confidential and may contain proprietary information. It is meant solely for the intended recipient.Access to this e-mail by anyone else is unauthorised. If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution or any action taken or omitted in reliance on this, is prohibited and may be unlawful .No liability or responsibility is accepted if information or data is, for whatever reason corrupted or does not reach its intended recipient. No warranty is given that this e-mail is free of viruses. The views expressed in this e-mail are, unless otherwise stated, those of the author and not those of Banque Atlantique C-I or its management. Banque Atlantique Abidjan C-I reserves the right to monitor, intercept and block e-mails addressed to its users or take any other action in accordance with its e-mail use policy. Licensed divisions of Banque Atlantique C-I are authorised Financial service providers in terms of the Financial Advisory and Intermediary Services Act 37 of 2002.

#209290 by AlanJones Mon Jul 07, 2014 1:59 pm
Hello Sister XXX,

Good day and amy God be with you and your activities overthere.

Today is monday here in our country and i am wondering why you have not yet announce the expecting goodnews to me up till now ?, have our bank finally transfer the sum in that fund into your bank account ???, You are the one that i am waiting to hear from you before i could start comming to your country there to avoid any suspect ok, please write me back to let me know how far you have gone with our bank, remember what i told you on my last message that we should work hand to hand with one love and one heart ok, please if this fund transfers into your account do not fail to let me know today because i really need this fund to start a new life with my family ok.

Do not cheat me and i believed that God will surelly bless you.

Your sister here,

Mrs Beatrice.