Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#208862 by Michelle Sat Jul 05, 2014 3:24 am
reply-to: [email protected]
to: Michelle Banks
date: 4 July 2014 17:09
subject: Dear Michelle Banks

Dear Michelle Banks

With due respect thank you for your mail,first I must thank you for your response.I humbly request your consent and co-operation so as I can present you as an heir/next-of-kin of my late client , I am writing this letter in confidence believing that it is the wish of God to meet with you since we have not met before,All I require from you is your honest co-operation to enable us see this transaction through. I also guarantee you that this will be executed under legitimate arrangement.

In appreciation of your email and anticipation of a better relationship in future i wish to give you stepwise procedure for this claim /transaction. First I want to make it very clear to you that our laws and constitution is very clear on transfer of estate of a deceased person to a next of kin once established.

In line with this I have concluded arrangement with the finance firm were the money is lodged and promised to get my late clients next of kin and to send all the documents requested according to their next of kin claim procedure.

So the next thing i will do is to get in touch with the finance firm and submit your contact particulars, including contact address, telephone and fax numbers and then i will follow it up from their as the family lawyer to process the claim submitting all the necessary documents and affidavits they require for this claim to enhance smooth/speedy claim.

Note that the next of kinship is not limited to relations of the deceased nor is it confided to the circuit of parental relationship, rather it is by choice of the benefactor as regards to whom he wish to will it to (beneficiary) either formally by write up, or informally by secret information disclosure to beneficiary, be him/her business partner, relation, kinsmen, friends or well wisher, therefore by virtue of the above stated,

I have contacted you because I want to execute this transaction with you my deceased client late Mr Alexander Banks, I want you to stand as his relative and if i must work with you then I must be assured that you will not cheat or Gregorio me around when you receive this money in your account because I want to trust you so that we will handle this transaction successfully without problem .

I personally guarantee you that this transaction which I have proposed to you will be executed under legal proceedings of the Law and no breach of law will be attached either on my side or on your side as well.

For your financial assistance to process our claim at the bank and receiving this money in your account I will be willing to offer you 50% of the total amount, that is half of the money. If you agree to this percentage then give me your word of assurance to work with me.

Once i receive the require information i shall immediately contact the bank and submit your contact and get the necessary requirement for the claim for us to proceed without further delay.

Kindly get back to me with following.

1. Your Full Name..............
2. Your Nationality............
3. Your Present Address........
4. Your Age....................
5. Your Occupation.............
6. Your cell Phone Number.....
7. Your fax number.............

To enable me prepare a letter of introduction on your behalf to the bank, i am waiting for your contact details to enable me pursue this claim immediately.

l am waiting to hear from you

Thanks and remain blessed.

Barrister Jonathan Albert (Esq)
Principal Attorney,
Lome - Togo.
Telephone +228 99 28 65 53

Advertisement

#209239 by Michelle Mon Jul 07, 2014 6:53 am
[email protected]

Dear Michelle Banks

I am attaching with this mail the affidavit of claim sworn on your behalf for the success of this transaction.

This is to inform you that,I wrote an application on your behalf and have submitted your information to the bank as the heir to the fund. As you can see, the process of this transaction has commenced,so you have to be very careful from now on and make sure that you follow my instruction and guidance strictly.I have a meeting with the board members of the bank regards to your claim.I just want to informed you that the meeting in the bank was successfully.

The board members of the bank wants to confirm if you are the rightful heir and I have confirmed that to them. I told the board members of the bank that the deceased is your relative and that you are the only surviving heir to the deceased family. For your information, the board members of the bank have agreed to release the fund to you after completing the inheritance claim procedure. I am very sure and confident that they will release the fund to you. Therefore, do not panic because I am with you and I will guide you with the relevant information.

As I earlier informed you, I am the personal attorney to the deceased and with my aide the fund will be released to you, because it is my duty to present the successor to the bank,Which means you are legally qualified to be presented to the bank as the successor of deceased.

Be informed also that I am in possessions of all the relevant information and documents that will perfect the successful execution of this project. Therefore, be assured that this transaction is 100% risk free and will be executed under legitimate arrangement that will protect you and I from any breach of the law both here and in your country.

Incase you receive any telephone call from the bank, please do not answer, because they might start asking you questions on the phone which you cannot defend. Please every communication with the bank should be via email only, in that way you will be forwarding to me every email that you received from the bank for advise. I hope you understand my point? Because I do not want you to make any mistake that will jeopardize this transaction and frustrate all my efforts.

This is the E-mail of the bank for your perusal ([email protected]) The bank will contact you any moment from now, but I do not know if they will contact you by phone or email. But which ever way they may contact you, please be very careful and make sure you handle things with maturity.

Encase you receive any call from the bank, tell the person to send you an email that you are very busy, in that way you will forward to me the letter or message that you received and I will go through it and guide you. I hope you understand my point? Because we can not afford to do any mistake at this crucial stage of this transaction. This is a lifetime opportunity and we can not afford to jeopardize it.

As soon as you hear from the bank, always let me know for my instruction and direction.

l am waiting to hear from you

Thanks and God bless.

Barrister Jonathan Albert (Esq)
Principal Attorney,
Lome - Togo.
Mobile +228 99 28 65 53

#209279 by Michelle Mon Jul 07, 2014 1:06 pm
Writing from:

IP Address: 41.207.162.252
Hostname: 41.207.162.252
Region: MARITIME
City: LOME

Attention: Michelle Banks

NOTIFICATION ON INHERITANCE CLAIM APPLICATION ON A/C N0: 493490101. (Mr.ALEXANDER BANKS).

Dear Michelle Banks

I am hereby directed by the management of our bank, Bank Internationale Pour L' Africa ( Bia Bank cooperate branch lome, Republic of Togo west africa, To informed you that we received an Inheritance claim application in respect of your claim, and Inheritance of the balance amount on the dormant fixed deposite account belonging to our late client Mr Alexander McKenzie.

The Inheritance claim application was filed on your behalf by Barrister Jonathan Albert our recognized personal attorney to the late account holder, we have started the due processing of the application and we shall be communication with you in due course.

He introduced you as the next of kin to his late client and also our popular customer here in banque international pour l'afrique au Togo. Bia-Togo ( Mr Alexander Banks) who has passed away, may his soul rest in perfect peace Amen !!!

Based on the board meeting held today as regard to your inheritance fund and our bank code of conduct / policy, we wish to let you understand that the following information are highly needed for effective release and transfer of your inheritance fund to your nominated bank account in your country. As a matter of fect, you are required to furnish us with the following information below:

Personal Information as follows:

Your full Name:...........
Your Address:.............
Your Mobile Number :.................
Your Occupation.....................
Your Country:...........

The account details are as follows:-

Your Bank name:..................................
Your Bank address:...............................
Your Bank Account Number :.................................
A Copy of your Internation passport or any of your identity card copy

Treat Urgently

Sincerely yours,

Anita Oparah,
Snr.Manager
Corporate affairs unit,International.

#209418 by Michelle Tue Jul 08, 2014 12:06 pm
BIA TOGO BANK <[email protected]>

Attention: Michelle Banks

Dear Michelle Banks

Today 5th July 2014, we hereby acknowledge the receipt of your information with your bank details:

Michelle Banks
Acc no. 111323xx
sort code: xxxxxx
Iban: GB49RBOS8xxxxxxxx32352
Bic: xxxxxxx
Bank Name: Royal Bank of ScamLand

Immediately send us any of your Identity card copy.As the next of kin to the Late Mr Alexander McKenzie putting claim valued at US$10.500.000.00 USD (Ten Million Five Hundred Thousand United Dollars) from Barrister Jonathan Albert (Esq). Be informed that your claim has been taken into consideration by the board of directors of this bank and will be approved upon the fulfillment of your inheritance obligation, in line with the inheritance law of our country.

Note that your presence is require in our country to fulfill the official obligation by providing the necessary documents of claim from the ministry of justice, which will facilitate the immediate release and onward transfer of your inheritance fund to your designated bank account,

in this regard, you have been officially invited to our bank before 15th day of July 2014,to procure the necessary documents from the ministry of justice and /or engage the service of our accredited bank lawyer to represent you and authenticate your claim documents with the necessary judicial organs.

Contact person: Barrister Jenson Ousman (Esq)
Contact E-mail: [email protected]
Contact Telephone: 00228 970 35 073

Be informed that the appointed lawyer will help you by providing the appropriate documents that will be need for your claim and also give you advice on which is the best documents for your inheritance claim.

We seize this opportunity to express our sincere condolence for the irreparable loss of your relative, while seizes the same opportunity to recommend your prompt compliance with our lawyer to ensure speedy transfer of your inheritance fund to your designated bank account.

Further instruction and advice shall be relayed to you by our lawyer when you contact him.immediately send us the copy of your identity card.

We await your swift compliance to this effect as this will enable us serve you to the best of our ability.

Treat Urgently

Sincerely yours,

Anita Oparah,
Snr.Manager
Corporate affairs unit,International.

#209526 by Michelle Wed Jul 09, 2014 4:36 am
Barrister Jenson Ousman <[email protected]>

JEO CHAMBERS CONSULTANTS
SOLICITORS AND ADVOCATES.
TELEPHONE: 00228 970 35 073
23 RUE ACHIMUYE {2ND FLOOR} LOME-TOGO.

DEAR MICHELLE BANKS

WE WRITE TO CONFIRM THE RECEIPT OF YOUR REQUEST,TO ENGAGE MY LEGAL SERVICES TO REPRESENT YOU IN PROCURING THE NECESSARY DOCUMENTS FROM THE MINISTRY OF JUSTICE IN REGARDS TO THIS ISSUE, WE HAVE CONTACTED THE OPERATIONAL DIRECTOR OF THE BANK AND HE HAS CONFIRMED YOUR CONTACT POSITIVE. FIRST OF ALL YOU HAVE TO SEND MY LAW FRIM BELOW DOCUMENTS,

1.A COPY OF DEATH CERTIFICATE OF LATE MR ALEXANDER MCKENZIE.

THE DEATH CERTIFICATE IS AN OFFICIAL DOCUMENT ISSUED BY NATIONAL POPULATION COMMISSION TO THE NEAREST RELATIVES OF THE DECEASED, STATING THE DATE, FACT, AND CAUSE OF HIS DEATH. IT ENABLES THE SETTLEMENT OF PROPERTY INHERITANCE AND AUTHORIZES THE FAMILY TO COLLECT INSURANCE AND OTHER BENEFITS.

THE DEATH CERTIFICATE MUST BE CERTIFIED BY THE STATE REGISTRAR TO ENABLE YOU THE RIGHT TO SECURE YOUR INHERITANCE FUND FROM THE BANK.HOWEVER,BEFORE WE PROCEED WITH THIS ASSIGNMENT,YOU ARE REQUIRED TO SEND THE AFOREMENTIONED DOCUMENT AND OUR PROFESSIONAL PROCESSING FEE ,WHICH IS £ GBP 1,350 EQUIVALENT.

THIS FEE WILL ENABLE MY LAW FIRM TO ACKNOWLEDGE YOUR CONSULTING TO OUR CHAMBER AND ADHERE TO ANY OF YOUR OBLIGATIONS IN TERMS OF LEGAL SERVICES REGARDS TO THIS AFFAIR,AND ALSO TO ENABLE MY LAW FIRM DO THINGS AS THE LAW DEMANDS.

SEND OUR PROFESSIONAL PROCESSING FEE OF £ GBP 1,350 EQUIVALENT IN THE NAME OF OUR CHIEF ACCOUNTANT MR SOSO DUMA,VIA WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER WITH THE INFORMATION BELOW AND SEND THE PAYMENT INFORMATION TO OUR EMAIL BOX FOR IMMEDIATE CONFIRMATION.

WWW.WESTERNUNION.COM
RECEIVER NAME: SOSO DUMA
LOCATION ADDRESS: REPUBLIC OF TOGO
AMOUNT:£ GBP 1,350
MTCN: .............
TEXT QUESTION: ANNA
TEXT ANSWER: ANNA

UPON RECEIPT OF THE ABOVE MENTIONED SUM OF £ GBP 1,350 AND COPY OF DEATH CERTIFICATE,WE SHALL COMMENCE THE PROCESS OF YOUR CLAIM DOCUMENTS FROM MINISTRY OF JUSTICE.

YOURS FAITHFULLY,

BARRISTER JENSON OUSMAN (ESQ)
JEO CHAMBERS CONSULTANTS
TELEPHONE: 00228 970 35 073