Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#209528 by AlanJones Wed Jul 09, 2014 4:56 am
Reply-to: [email protected]

Compliments of the day,

I sent this same mail to u last week, did U get it?

I'm Nirmala Qureshi, a Malaysian Citizen and you can imagine how God works, my spirit
directed me to you for this noble assignment after few contacts i got, but i chose yours
out of all. of which you and your family will benefit very well. I know quite well that we
have not met before, but God has a way of uniting it's people.

This is a true life situation and it happened to me, I will tell you all & how it happened as
soon as i receive your response. I'm anxiously waiting for your urgent response, have a
blessed day.

Regards,
Date: 30th of June, 2014

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#209529 by AlanJones Wed Jul 09, 2014 4:57 am
Dear XXX,

Sorry for my late response, Nice knowing you. I am in receipt of your
mail, My names are Nirmala Minah Qureshi. Yes we do not know each other
but God has brought us together in faith, I am a Malaysian citizen and i
left when i was very young & small. I got married to an AFGHANISTAN MAN by
name Muhammad, who died when he visited his sick business partner in
Kabul. They were shot dead by the Militants in Afghanistan during the
uprising war between USA & AFGHANISTAN MILITARY.

After receiving your mail I felt it is important to let you know more
about me and why i communicated you in the first place. My late husband
Executed a contract in Malaysia with his business partner who also late.
It was just last Month that Malaysian government approved their Contract
Payment. I needed someone who lives outside Malaysia to act as his partner
so that the Contract Funds will be paid to you directly as my late
Husband's business partner, your kind of job/work does not matter. Do not
be afraid that you don't know the history of the Contract because he has
already submitted all the contract completion papers and he has also
signed all the payment papers. All i needed is to give you the Contract
completion codes and the bank will transfer the funds into your account
directly without any difficulty.

Now that am still at the hospital, i cannot go there or communicate with
them because of my critical condition at the hospital. I want to present
you as his Partner and they will pay the outstanding contract payment fund
to you, it's 100% risk free and legitimate. And i will like you to invest
the money in your business or any other lucrative business field in your
Country. Think deeply about this and get back to me urgently. Because i
needed someone like you to stand as my late husband's partner.

Take Note: this assignment will not disturb your business activities
/appointments & the work you do. Please assist me in the name of God. All
the contract official documents are intact with the bank as soon as you
receive the payment, the bank will give you all the needed documents to
back you up in your Country against any question from your bank or any
Government agency. May God bless you & your family. Let me know your
decision.

TAKE NOTE: YOU ARE NOT IN ANY RISK BECAUSE THIS IS LEGAL & OFFICIAL.
=============================================================

Regards,
Nirmala Qureshi

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#209530 by AlanJones Wed Jul 09, 2014 5:00 am
Dear XXX,

Thanks for your mail and your readiness to assist me. My contact to you is
by grace of Allah and i hope that you will not disappoint me? Let me know
more about you and your profession and family statues if you wouldn't
mind? Extend my love and greetings to your family.

TAKE NOTE: To clear that fear in you, find attached my international
passport copy, so that you will see the woman you were communicating with
all along. After my last operation, i had an internal bleeding and the
doctor said because i didn't allow my body to heal completely before
engaging in verbal discussions, so he bared me using phone at the moment
until i healed very well, but we will talk soon ins-ha Allah u.

Take Note: to proceed with the payment process, i will need these three
details from you:

(1) YOUR FULL NAME
(2) YOUR ADDRESS
(3) YOUR TELEPHONE NUMBER

I will submit it to the ministry for the payment.

May Allah bless you and your family.

Regards,
Nirmala Qureshi

#209531 by AlanJones Wed Jul 09, 2014 5:02 am
Dear XXX,

The name of the bank is ASIAN FINANCE BANK (AFB), MALAYSIA, please take
note of this fact. Here below are the CONTRACT references of the payment,
the bank may or may not request for that because they have been
instructed by Malaysian Contract Review Agency to pay the money, but
please keep it safe and confidential. The total amount involved is
USD$8,000,000.00Eight Million united States Dollars.

MY LATE HUSBAND COMPANY'S NAME: (AL-WAFA ENGINEERING CONSTRUCTION COMPANY
MALAYSIA).
CONTRACT NO: MWH/PHD/MVO1.1/ESM/2012
SECURITY CODE: xxxz000549axxx
SECURITY: REF: xxx001000472-58392xx
SECURITY BATCH NO: 000189430057XX
CONTRACT COMPLETION CERTIFICATE NO:: 0037492715
MWH CODE NO: MWH/NIG/PLC-144/WB-NL-012-2012SC-OO3682/VOL.3

The bank will contact you tomorrow unfailingly, so kindly wait for their
contact. Please write back on the receipt of this message for
confirmation.

Regards,
Ms. Nirmala Qureshi

#209532 by AlanJones Wed Jul 09, 2014 5:06 am
From AFB - [email protected]

Asian Finance Bank Berhad,
2nd Floor, Podium Block, Kenanga
International, Jalan Sultan Ismail,
50250 Kuala Lumpur
Direct Line: +60-17-381-7526
Date: July 09, 2014

Attn: Beneficiary: XXX
Address: XXX
Telephone number: XXX
FILE REFERENCE NUMBERS: WHA/XXXC-TL/46328/XXC-2012

RE: TRANSFER OF YOUR CONTRACT FUND VALUED AT USD$8,000,000.00 (EIGHT
=====================================================================
MILLION UNITED STATES DOLLARS ONLY)
===================================

Be informed that your payment will now be credited from ASIAN FINANCE BANK (AFB) following the instructions received from ''MRS NIRMALA M. QURESHI FROM THE HOSPITAL'' Being the wife of the deceased principal Contractor. In view of this development, we have been instructed to pay you as the Late Mr. Muhammad's partner on behalf of Alwafa Eng. Const. Est.

Finally, THE MALAYSIAN LOW COST HOUSING UNITS DEPARTMENT HAS MANDATED OUR BANK TO PAY YOUR COMPANY ''AL-WAFA ENGINEERING CONSTRUCTION COMPANY'' THE SUM OF USD$8,000,000.00 (EIGHT MILLION UNITED STATES DOLLARS ONLY)BASED ON THE CONTRACT AGREEMENT BETWEEN AL-WAFA ENGINEERING CONSTRUCTIONS & MALAYSIAN MINISTRY OF WORKS & HOUSING IN 2012. Every arrangement towards this has been concluded and you will be signing the FUNDS RELEASE ORDER CERTIFICATES as soon as we conclude processing of your payment and on re-confirmation of the following thus:

1. Your account co-ordinates ie your bank name,address,account number,beneficiary etc
2. Your contact co-ordinates ie your address, telephone number and fax number if any.
3. Reconfirmation of your expected amount for authenticity purposes.
4. Any of your Identification Copy.

Be informed of this development. Find the attached Telegraphic Transfer Form, Please kindly fill the form and return it back for your payment.

Yours faithfully

Hakim Ahmed

Asian Finance Bank
Address: Asian Finance Bank Berhad,
50250 Kuala Lumpur
Malaysia

........................................................................................................................................................

Caution:

This e-mail message is confidential and for use by the addressee only. If the message is received by anyone other than the addressee, please delete the message from your computer. Internet e-mails are not necessarily secure. AFB Bank Foreign Operation Department does not accept responsibility for changes made to this message after it was sent. Whilst all reasonable care has been taken to avoid the transmission of viruses, it is the responsibility of the recipient to ensure that the onward transmission, opening or use of this message and any attachments will not adversely affect its systems or data. No responsibility is accepted by
Asian Finance Bank Foreign Operation Department in this regard and the recipient should carry out such virus and other checks as it considers appropriate. Copyright © 2014 AFB Foreign Operation Department.

#209646 by AlanJones Thu Jul 10, 2014 1:21 am
50250 Kuala Lumpur
Date: July 10, 2014

Attn: Beneficiary: XXX,

RE: TRANSFER OF YOUR CONTRACT FUND VALUED AT USD$8,000,000.00 (EIGHT
=====================================================================
MILLION UNITED STATES DOLLARS ONLY)
===================================

We acknowledge the receipt of your Bank Coordinates & the contents noted, the transfer of your funds has been approved.

Terms & Conditions apply.

Relevant Provisions of the State Administration Exchange Control. Outward Remittances of Foreign Exchange control under The 2012 Malaysian banking law implemented on ''CONTRACT TRANSFERS''. Before the fund can be remitted outwardly out of the Country, the BENEFICIARY CONTRACTOR shall be present to endorsed all the agreement bond papers between the ministry & THE BENEFICIARY BANK as it was stated in our agreement with ''MALAYSIAN LOW COST HOUSING UNITS'' under the supervision of MALAYSIAN MINISTRY OF WORKS & HOUSING. Your principal partner Late Engr Muhammad Qureshi, signed all the papers and he submitted all the necessary contract completion documents which has been approved by the government and our bank before his death. So, being his partner, we needed your presence as well to do the needful accordingly.

However, whereby the beneficiary is incapacitated to fly down to Malaysia, he or she can apply for an online services, by opening an (ONLINE ACCOUNT)and we will process it as our local/internal customer, which will
enable us finalized with the transfer processes successfully without his or her presence. Therefore to commence with the transfer your presence will be needed here in Malaysia to sign the original agreement between our bank and the ministry because you are now the authorized beneficiary.

Note: We hope to see you on or before Friday the 18th of July, 2014

Take Note: Transferring the total amount at ago, we will issue you some documents from our Federal government to cover/back you up in your Country to avoid questions and the source of the origin of the fund & against Terrorist Movement/Money-laundering of Funds in Asia, Africa, Europe, America & Middle East Respectively and those documents will be issued to you from our bank as soon as the transfer is done. As you may like to know, the documents are free of Charge.

You are welcome as you visit, Life Security is guaranteed during your stay.

Yours faithfully

Hakim Ahmed

Asian Finance Bank
50250 Kuala Lumpur
Malaysia

........................................................................................................................................................

Caution:

This e-mail message is confidential and for use by the addressee only. If the message is received by anyone other than the addressee, please delete the message from your computer. Internet e-mails are not necessarily secure. AFB Bank Foreign Operation Department does not accept responsibility for changes made to this message after it was sent. Whilst all reasonable care has been taken to avoid the transmission of viruses, it is the responsibility of the recipient to ensure that the onward transmission, opening or use of this message and any attachments will not adversely affect its systems or data. No responsibility is accepted by
Asian Finance Bank Foreign Operation Department in this regard and the recipient should carry out such virus and other checks as it considers appropriate. Copyright © 2014 AFB Foreign Operation Department.

#209654 by AlanJones Thu Jul 10, 2014 4:48 am
50250 Kuala Lumpur

RE: ALTERNATIVE OPTION THUS:

We duly acknowledged your mail and the content was well noted thank you. Regards to your message, you said that you cannot be able to come to our office here in Malaysia.

However, due to your inability of coming down here presently, the only alternative option you have is to open an online account with our branch here in Malaysia, so that we can use the online account and process your file.

Finally, just send the necessary requirements and we will open the account and send the details to you and you will be operating it and transferring money online little by little to your local account in XXXX without any difficulty. The online operation services will be 100% acceptable by us. Your earliest action is highly imperative as delay is not in your favor.

Yours faithfully

Hakim Ahmed

Asian Finance Bank
50250 Kuala Lumpur
Malaysia

#209680 by AlanJones Thu Jul 10, 2014 8:15 am
50250 Kuala Lumpur

RE: ACCOUNT OPENING DETAILS:

We duly acknowledged your mail, you do not need to be in Malaysia before you can open the online account. Just send the necessary requirements and we will open the account and send the details to you and you will be operating it and transferring money online little by little to your local account in Pakistan without any problem. The online operation services will be 100% acceptable by us. Written below are the mandatory requirements for the account opening and you have two options to choose from, either the company's online account or individual online account thus:

FOR A COMPANY ONLINE ACCOUNT OPENING REQUIREMENTS THUS:

(1) Two Short Passport Photo, But we can use your Passport ID.
(2) The Company's letter headed paper & seal stamp.
(3) THE REGISTRATION/INCORPORATION CERTIFICATE/DOCUMENTS
(4) A minimum account opening amount of MYR 6, 000 (SIX THOUSAND MALAYSIAN RINGGIT) IF CONVERTED TO DOLLARS IT WILL GIVE YOU APPROXIMATELY THIS : USD$2,000 (TWO THOUSAND UNITED STATES DOLLARS ONLY) & IF CONVERTED TO YOUR LOCAL CURRENCY SWISS FRANC? IT WILL GIVE YOU THIS THUS: XXX

FOR INDIVIDUAL PERSONAL ONLINE ACCOUNT OPENING REQUIREMENTS THUS:

(1) Two Short Passport Photo, But we can use your ID.
(2) A minimum account opening amount of MYR 3, 000 (THREE THOUSAND MALAYSIAN RINGGIT) IF CONVERTED TO DOLLARS IT WILL GIVE YOU APPROXIMATELY THIS: USD$1,000 (ONE THOUSAND UNITED STATES DOLLARS ONLY) & IF CONVERTED TO YOUR LOCAL CURRENCY SWISS FRANC? IT WILL GIVE YOU THIS THUS:

XXX

Finally, as you may like to know, the money is still yours because it will be credited back into the new online account as your OPENING ACCOUNT BALANCE & you will see it as soon as the account is ready. If you can send this money today, we will set up the account same today. All the details will be sent to you and you will indicate to us if you need a cheque book or ATM DEBIT CARD for cash withdrawal in your Country. The new online account would be inter connected with your local account in your Country and you can be transferring money from there to the account without any charges/DIFFICULTY.

This online account will be the best option for you because you will be transferring money from the new online account to your account without extra charges. You are requested to send this opening account amount immediately to avoid further delay on the process of the fund. Be notify that you have only few days to set up this account because your Approved file cannot stay more than the stipulated appointment date else it will be recalled back to records department and your transfer processes will be canceled. Your earliest action will be to your advantage, as delay is not in your favor. Have a good day

Yours faithfully

Hakim Ahmed

Asian Finance Bank
50250 Kuala Lumpur
Malaysia

Caution:

#209798 by AlanJones Fri Jul 11, 2014 4:34 am
50250 Kuala Lumpur
Date: July 11, 2014

I duly acknowledged your mail and the attached photo for the account opening process. I will assigned your file to one of the attached attorneys in my department to handle/process it on your behalf.

However, the amount is too small to send via an account, i will advice you to send it via fastest means of transfer which is either (WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER OR MONEY-GRAM)Written below is the name of my secretary, kindly send the money through him thus:

NAME: KABO JAMKA
ADDRESS: 2nd Floor, Podium Block, Kenanga
50250 Kuala Lumpur

Finally, as soon as we receive the opening account amount, the account will be set up immediately without further delay and the details will be sent to you for operational. Kindly, send the transfer references/details
as soon as you send it. Your urgent action will be to your advantage. Have a good day.

Yours faithfully

Hakim Ahmed

Asian Finance Bank
50250 Kuala Lumpur
Malaysia

Caution:

#209806 by AlanJones Fri Jul 11, 2014 5:58 am
50250 Kuala Lumpur
Date: July 11, 2014

Your message dated 11th of June 2014, was received and your explanations.
In view of your reasons, here below is the account coordinates of the
attached attorney that is handling your file Mrs Siti Rohani Binti Kutim.
SHE'S THE ONE HANDLING YOUR FILE & THE PROCESS, THE MONEY WILL GO THROUGH
HER. HERE BELOW IS HER ACCOUNT COORDINATES THUS:

Bank Name: Maybank
Account Name: Siti Rohani Binti Kutim
Account Number: 162067596479.
SWIFT Code: MBBEMYKL
Address: Sub-lot 157 & 158,Jalan Besar,
Pekan Kapar, 42200 Kapan, Selangor, Malaysia

Finally, try as possible best as you can to send the money as quickly as
you can to enable her complete the process on or before your appointment
date as it was stipulated scheduled by the management Board of AFB. Have a
wonderful weekend ahead.

NOTE: Please confirm that you receive this message.

Yours faithfully

Hakim Ahmed

Asian Finance Bank
50250 Kuala Lumpur
Malaysia

#210163 by AlanJones Mon Jul 14, 2014 2:02 am
50250 Kuala Lumpur
Date: July 14, 2014

We duly acknowledged your mail and the content was noted. Firstly, let me
ask you what is cooperate account of your bank??????????

Secondly, i do not understand what you meant by cooperate account? it
means that you are un-educated about banking services and activities????

OUR COOPERATE WAY OF PAYING MONEY TO THE BANK IS FOR YOU TO COME DOWN TO
OUR OFFICE AND MAKE THE PAYMENT VIA ''CREDIT CONTROL DEPARTMENT'' THAT WAS
COOPERATE PAYMENT BODY OF ALL THE BANKS IN THE WORLD. OR IN ALTERNATIVE
YOU RAISED A DRAFT AND PAID IN STILL AT CREDIT CONTROL DEPARTMENT.

Finally, any contract process must be handled by a lawyer attached to our
bank or you send your personal lawyer from XXX to handle your file
on your behalf. These are the cooperate ways to make payment to the bank.
THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NOTHING CALLED A BANK'S COOPERATE ACCOUNT, SO YOU ARE
FAR FROM BANK'S INTRIGUE OF KNOWLEDGE & ACTIVITIES.

Have a nice day.

Yours faithfully

Hakim Ahmed

Asian Finance Bank
50250 Kuala Lumpur
Malaysia