Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#208986 by AlanJones Sat Jul 05, 2014 2:32 pm
Reply-to: [email protected]

Hello,

Please accept my sincere apology if my email does not suit your business or personal ethics. I will first introduce myself to you. My name is Mr. Barricane,from Ecobank of Benin,the account officer of A German Businessman and a miner at Kruger Gold Company, a Geologist by profession and he died since 2000. Please view this website for verification http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/859479.stm. My Client

Mr. Andreas Schranner have a deposit of Ten Million, Eight Hundred Thousand United state dollars (US$10.8M) in a Consignment with My bank. Since then, nobody has done anything as regards the claiming of this money, as he has no family member that has any knowledge as to the existence of either the deposited US$10.8M in a consignment; I have confidently discussed this issue with the bank management and we have agreed to find a reliable partner to deal with.

My proposition to you is to seek your consent to present you as the Next of kin and beneficiary receiver of this late client?s deposit US$10.8M in a consignment , The consignment was registered as CONFIDENTIAL DIPLOMATIC DOCUMENTS; but its only me as the client officer and the bank manager knows the content to be money please don't let any one know about it to avoid losing the funds. If you are interested to receive the consignment kindly let me know at once.

I am ready to release 40% of the total money to you for your help; I will be expecting your reply today please advice me of any good and lucrative business in your country that I can invest my share into. This transaction is totally free of risk and life time opportunity for us for our mutual benefits. Kindly respond back to me to enable me give you the next step to adopt to enable us bring this life changing deal to reality.

My client Mr. Andreas Schranner, his wife Maria, their daughter Andrea Eich, his son in law Christian, and their children Maximilian and Katharina, all perished on the Monday, 31 July, 2000 plane crash in western German city of Moenchengladbach I look forward to your earliest reply,

Best regards

Mr. Barricane

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#208987 by AlanJones Sat Jul 05, 2014 2:34 pm
From barricole - [email protected]

Dear Mr.

Thanks for your prompt reply!

I have just informed our Lawyer, Barrister Lawrence Norman to give you detailed instruction as to what to do and get the fund transferred to your account or sent to your home address between now and weekend. You must be fast and co-operative with the Lawyer.

His email is ( [email protected] ) Note that the Lawyer is a Senior Advocate and can procure the documents without delays and he is highly respected in the Bank. Contact him now via his email above and let him know you are from me.

MOU of the working agreement which will guide us for the protection of our various interest will be sent to you in my next email after receiving your response
to this email.

In my nest mail, I will send you my id card and other documents which will guild us in this transaction.

After the transferring of the fund to your account OR sent it to your home address, you will deduct your 40% compensation which I promised to give to you and also deduct all expenses incurred by you during the time of processing and transferring the fund to your account. Immediately after this, you will then assist me buy a 5 Bed Room Duplex in your
country so I can have a place to live with my children when we arrive while the
balance be invested in any good business you may feel OK for me.

send to me Your scan ID CARD and mobile Number.

Baricane Pearson.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#209013 by AlanJones Sun Jul 06, 2014 1:21 am

Johnson & Lawry Chambers
1/4, Parade Monarch Way
Ilford IG2 7HT
United Kingdom
Our Ref: GH/SJ/P01/6834/01/014.
+447024080674

Hello,

This is to acknowledge the receiving of your mail. I have been informed of your contact By Mr Barricane. I want you to make sure you follow my instructions in this transaction if we must claim this Treasure Box/Fund from the bank. First before i commence the process of claiming the fund from the bank, I want you to get me the bellow details:

Full name:...
Id card
Home Address:..
Mobile Number:...

At the receipt of the above details, i will faward to you a copy of the MEMORANDUM OF UNDERSTANDING that will protect the interest of you and your partner Mr. Baricane Pearson in this transaction.

urgently waiting for your response..
Barr. Lawrence Norman

ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:Header Analysis Quick Report
Originating IP: 197.242.102.248
Originating ISP: Spectranet Ltd
City: Lagos
Country of Origin: Nigeria
* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline

#209251 by AlanJones Mon Jul 07, 2014 7:55 am
Johnson & Lawry Chambers
1/4, Parade Monarch Way
Ilford IG2 7HT
United Kingdom
Phone: +447024080674

Dear XXX,

Thank you for your reply. I called you two times yesterday but you did not take your calls. I have a good news for you. I submitted your details to the bank this morning and the bank has approved your request to claim the fund. They gave me the attached FORM to give you so you can fill it and i will send it back to the bank. Please fill the form and send it back to me immediately so we can proceed. I really need to talk to you. i want you to call me back with my number above the moment you get this mail.

NOTE: I HAVE ATTACHED THE MOU AND MR. BARRICANE JUST SIGNED AND YOU HAVE TO SIGN ALSO WITH A BLACK PEN AND RETURN TO ME IMMEDIATELY .

Urgently waiting for your response.

Regards

JOHNSON & LOWRY CHAMBERS
SOLICITORS, HIGH COURT ADVOCATES
1/4, Parade Monarch Way
Ilford IG2 7HT
United Kingdom

MR. BARICANE PEARSON

XXX
PARTNERSHIP IN TREASURE BOX/FUND CLAIMING
On this date 07/07/2014 this Partnership agreement has been entered Between Mr. Baricane Pearson and XXX
By In so signing this agreement, Both Parties has agreed on the following Roles:
1) That XXX will claim the Sum amount of Ten Million, Eight Hundred
Thousand United state dollars (US$10.8M) in a Consignment with Eco bank of Benin.

2) That both parties will share the content of the Box which is Ten Million, Eight Hundred
Thousand United state dollars (US$10.8M) 50%/50% after the XXX have claimed the fund from the bank.

3) That XXX will deduct any expenses incurred during the transfer of the fund before both Parties will share the fund in ratio of 50/50%.

4) That XXX will help Mr. Barican Pearson to secure any good business where Mr. Barican pearson will invest his own share of the fund.
5) That XXX And secures all the documents necessary for the transfer of the fund with the help of Barrister Lawrence Norman Ike.

6) That after the successful transfer of the fund, Both parties will pay Barrister Lawrence’s Chamber the sum of Five Hundred Thousand United state Dollars for their role in the transaction.

7) That Mr. Baricane Pearson will meet XXX and in his country to collect his own share of the fund.

8) That Barrister Lawrence chamber’s fee will be sent to any of their provided account number.

9) That Mr. Baricane Pearson with his office in the bank will protect the interest of XXX during the process of the treasure box/fund claiming.

10) On no account should any party fail to meet up with his duties in this transaction.

11) That a penalty of One million united state dollars ($1,000,000) await any party that fail to leave up to expectation in this transaction.

This agreement is prepaid by Johnson & Lawry Chambers solicitor High court advocate London Uk.

……………………………………………
Barrister Lawrence Norman Ike
Both parties lawyer

……………………………… ……………………………………..
Mr.Barican Pearson XXX
1st Party 2nd party

#209316 by AlanJones Mon Jul 07, 2014 11:28 pm
Johnson & Lawry Chambers
1/4, Parade Monarch Way
Ilford IG2 7HT
United Kingdom

Dear XXX,

Thank you for your details. the transfer process is 85% completed. The last thing to do now is to secure the FUND CLEARANCE CERTIFICATE from the Ministry of Finance. That documents will cost you $1500 us dollars which i will pay to the office of the Ministries before they can issue me that certificate. the moment we got the certificate, we take it direct to the bank and your fund will be transferred to your bank account or send to your country with bank diplomatic officials in a treasure box with Immunity.

The faster you secure this certificate, the better for you so they fund can leave the bank soonest. when you are ready to send the money for the certificate, you inform me so i can give you details of payments.
Hope to hear from you soon.
Barr.Lawrence

#209416 by AlanJones Tue Jul 08, 2014 12:02 pm
Johnson & Lawry Chambers
1/4, Parade Monarch Way
Ilford IG2 7HT
United Kingdom

Dear XXX,

The certificate will be issued by MINISTRY OF FINANCE BENIN. But i will be the lawyer to apply for it with my id card. When you are ready to send the fee for the certificate, i will give you the P.A to the Director's name so you can send the money direct to him in Benin and i will call him and give him the payment details and instruct them of what we want and how we want it. I think we don't have much time left for delays. so you have to art fast and get back to me.

Barr.Lawrence

#209485 by AlanJones Tue Jul 08, 2014 11:13 pm
Johnson & Lawry Chambers
1/4, Parade Monarch Way
Ilford IG2 7HT
United Kingdom

Dear XXX

Now you are going to send the fee to Benin direct with details bellow. You are going to send it with the name of P.A of esecutive director. Mr. Larba Mosso so he can pick it up when i send him the details and they will issues us the certificate immediately.

PAYMENT DETAILS: WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER:

RECEIVER NAME: LARBA MOSSO
AMOUNT: $1000.00
QUESTION: COLOR
ANSWER: PINK

INFO TO SEND TO ME AFTER PAYMENTS:
SENDER NAME:.....
MTCN NUMBER:.......

NOTE: It will be better you send the fee with your credit card. but if you must go to western Union money office, do not ,i repeat do not disclose the transaction to anybody in the western money union office. to avoid jeopardizing the transaction. If they ask you what the payment is for, tell them is personal ok. they might try to talk to you about many thing just to get the details of the transaction but don't allow that we can not make mistake at this stage. send the payment details the moment you send the money ok so i can call the office of the ministries in Benin and give them the details.

waiting for your mail.
Barr.Lawrence Norman

#209625 by AlanJones Wed Jul 09, 2014 10:59 pm
Johnson & Lawry Chambers
1/4, Parade Monarch Way
Ilford IG2 7HT
United Kingdom

Dear XXX
Thanks for your mail and sorry for delay in response was busy. like i told you , you are
sending the fee direct to Fed Rep of Benin not to me. i am presently in London. the info i gave to you is the name of P.A personal assistant to the director Ministry of finance he is my friend have deal with him so many times. i do trust him ok. the fee is too little to be sent to the account of the ministry moreover he wanted to get in a fast deal on his own, if we request for ministry's account, such certificate cost $4,000 dollars to issue it. i suggest you use the western money union and save some money. but if you insist on ministry account, i will get that for you to pay in the full cost of $4,000 for the issuing of the ownership certificate. get back to me soon
Barr. Lawrence

#209843 by AlanJones Fri Jul 11, 2014 1:26 pm
Johnson & Lawry Chambers
1/4, Parade Monarch Way
Ilford IG2 7HT
United Kingdom

Dear XXX,
I am sorry you are becoming worried about the delays in this transaction. Is really not my fault ok. I can only do my job and the Ministries does theirs. I have been pleading with the ministries to give me account number and they said $1500 is too little to ask for account unless we are paying for the full cost of the certificate which is $4000,00. You know how things work in Africa.

Yesterday, i got infuriated and inform the bank i want a switch in the fund delivery. I told them my client is getting skeptical about the transaction due to the delays from the Ministry of Finance. The Eco bank Manager said if that is the case, he will send some diplomatic bank officials to your country XXX to deliver the fund to you in a means of treasure box delivery. with this method, you will get to meek the officials in person and they will help you deposit the fund to your bank account with the help of their diplomatic ID CARDS.

what you need to do now is approve the development and chose a DATE you want the diplomats to fly to your country. Also give me the name of your nearest airport.once i get your response, i will faward your details to the HEAD OF DIPLOMATIC DELIVERY and we move on without more delays.

Waiting for your urgent response,
thanks
Barr. Lawrence

#209954 by AlanJones Sat Jul 12, 2014 7:15 am
ohnson & Lawry Chambers
1/4, Parade Monarch Way
Ilford IG2 7HT
United Kingdom

Dear XXX,

Thanks for your mail. I got a call from the head of Diplomats Mr. Donald Williams today and he informed me that your deliver will have to be early nest week and he said the the Name of the Diplomat that will deliver the fund is Richard Own. I have submitted all your details the Head of Diplomats Mr. Donald Williams and he will contact you any moment from now to give you more details about the delivery.

Note: You will have to Arrange a clearance/delivery fee. Mr Donald is in the position to give you details about that. I will advice you heed to Mr Donald William's instructions for a successful delivery. pls keep me posted as you deal with the Head of Diplomats Mr. Donald.
Good Luck,
Barr.Lawrence

#210024 by AlanJones Sun Jul 13, 2014 12:10 am
From Donald Williams - [email protected]

ATTENTION: XXX,

I AM DONALD WILLIAMS THE HEAD OF THE DIPLOMATS AND WOULD WANT YOU TO CONFIRM YOUR READINESS FOR THE CLAIMS OF THE DELIVERY OF YOUR CONSIGNMENT NEXT WEEK.

BE INFORMED THAT DIPLOMAT "RICHARD OWEN" WILL BE CALLING YOU TOO TO CONFIRM THIS BEFORE MOVING TO XXX FOR THIS DELIVERY.

I HOPE THIS IS VERY CLEAR AND AS SOON AS YOU RECEIVE THIS MESSAGE REPLY TO ACKNOWLEDGE THE RECEIPT OF THIS MESSAGE AND SEND TO ME YOUR DIRECT CELPHONE FOR EASY COMMUNICATIONS ALSO TRY TO RE-CONFIRM TO ME YOUR POSTAL CONTACT ADDRESS AND SCAN YOUR PHOTO PAGE OF YOUR INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT OR DRIVING LICENCE AND SEND TO ME AS THIS WILL BE USED TO IDENTIFY YOU ARE THE RIGHT OWNER FOR THE CLAIMS WHEN THE DIPLOMATS ARRIVE.

REGARDS,

DONALD WILLIAMS
MY SECURITY CELPHONE +44 704 576 1061

ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:Header Analysis Quick Report
Originating IP: 105.112.8.3
Originating ISP: Airtel Networks Limited
City: n/a
Country of Origin: Nigeria
* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline

#210051 by AlanJones Sun Jul 13, 2014 4:19 am
ATTENTION:XXX,

I HAVE GOT THE SCAN COPY OF YOUR PHOTOGRAPH AS YOU FORWARDED GTO ME,BUT I HAVE NOT GOT YOUR CELLPHONE AS IT IS IMPORTANT AS THAT WILL ENHANCE OUR COMMUNICATIONS, DIPLOMAT RICHARD OWEN WILL USE IT TO CONTACT YOU ONCE HE ARRIVE,THE REASONS,WE WOULD WANT DIRECT COMMUNICATIONS WITH YOU TO AVOID ANY DELAYS AND FOR SECURITY REASONS HENCE WE DEMAND FOR YOUR CELLPHONE.

AGAIN! I KNOW YOU HAVE ALREADY BEEN INFORMED TO GET READY THE SUM OF EURO 18,500,THIS WILL ENABLE WHEN DIPLOMAT RICHARD OWEN ARRIVE,HE MEET WITH YOU AND YOU HAND OVER THE NEEDED FEES TO HIM TO CLEAR THE CONSIGNMENT AND DELIVER TO YOU WITHOUT DELAYS.

I HOPE THIS IS CLEAR AS ADVICED AND I AM WAITING TO HEARING FROM YOU FOR PROCEEDS.

RGDS,

DONALD WILLIAMS.

#210076 by AlanJones Sun Jul 13, 2014 8:51 am

OKAY! RICHARD OWEN WILL BE CALLING YOU TOMORROW MORNING AND ADVICE FURTHER FOR THE DELIVERY.

RGDS,

DONALD WILLIAMS.

#210101 by AlanJones Sun Jul 13, 2014 12:42 pm

BE INFORMED WE HAVE NO NUMBER FOR HIM YET UNTILL HE ENTERS ENROUTE FRANCE TO SWITZERLAND AND HE WILL NOW CALL YOU TO ADVICE YOU ON HIS ARRIVAL.

ALL YOU NEED TO DO NOW IS TO KEEP ON THE WATCH AS HE WILL DEFINITELY CALL YOU EARLY TOMORROW MORNING ADVICING YOU ON HIS ARRIVAL.

I HOPE THIS IS CLEAR HENCE I DID ADVICE YOU TO MAKE SURE THE PHONE IS 24/7 SERVICES AS TO EASE FOR OUR COMMUNICATIONS.

RGDS,

DONALD WILLIAMS.

#210137 by AlanJones Sun Jul 13, 2014 11:10 pm

FIND THE SCAN COPY OF THE AIRWAY BILL AND BE WELL INFORMED WE HAVE A PROTOCOL TO DELIVER ANY DIPLOMATIC LUGGAGE.

YOU ARE ADVICED TO TAKE HIS CALL SINCE HE ENROUTE THROUGH FRANCE TO XXX.HE MUST CALL YOU FIRST ONCE HE ARRIVE FRANCE TO ADVICE YOU OF HIS ARRIVAL.

I HOPE THIS IS CLEAR TO AVOID ANY DELAYS AS HE IS GOING TO CALL YOU TOMORROW EARLY IN THE MORNING ONCE HE ARRIVES.FAILURE TO TAKE HIS CALL FROM FRANCE,THAT WILL DELAY HIS COMING TO XXX.

RGDS,

DONALD WILLIAMS.

Phone number from the fake document +447700057193