Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#210167 by AlanJones Mon Jul 14, 2014 3:22 am
French phone number used by the scammer +33751415997.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#210178 by AlanJones Mon Jul 14, 2014 3:52 am
ATTENTION:XXX,

HOW ARE YOU DOING TODAY!

I HAVE BEEN INFORMED BY RICHARD OWEN THE DIPLOMAT AS HE HAS ARRIVED FRANCE AS I EARLIER INFORM TO YOU AND HE TOLD ME HE HAS CALLED YOU.

HE WILL BE MOVING TO XXX NOW TO MEET WITH YOU AND TRY TO MAKE SURE YOU KEEP THE CLEARANCE FEES READY AS YOU PROMISED TO ENABLE HIM CLEAR AND DELIVER TO YOU WITHOUT DELAYS.

I HOPE THIS IS CLEAR AND I WOULD NEED PROMPT UPDATE FOR FOLLOW UP.

RGDS,

DONALD WILLIAMS.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#210184 by AlanJones Mon Jul 14, 2014 4:46 am
ATTENTION:XXX,

PLS BE INFORMED WE HAVE A PROCEDURE TO DELIVER ANY CONSIGNMENT,SHE WILL BE COMING WITH HER ID, AGAIN, YOU ARE NOT ACCESSING HER,YOU ONLY WANT TO CONFIRM YOU ARE DEALING WITH THE RIGHT PERSON WE SENT,WHY DO YOU USE SUCH LANGUAGE.

WELL! TAKE INSTRUCTIONS FROM RICHARD OWEN AND TRY TO COMPLY AS ADVICE FOR SAFE DELIVERY OF THE CONSIGNMENT NOW THEY HAVE ARRIVED.

RGDS,

DONALD WILLIAMS.

#210185 by AlanJones Mon Jul 14, 2014 4:49 am
From richard owen - [email protected]

Dear sir,

My assistant is ready to come to you, but it will be faster for us if you can send somebody to XXX to meet us with those requirement ...otherwise she will come to XXX and return back to Lyon before we get all boxes cleared out for delivery.

Let me know what you think....

Regards,

#210200 by AlanJones Mon Jul 14, 2014 8:14 am
Johnson & Lawry Chambers
1/4, Parade Monarch Way
Ilford IG2 7HT
United Kingdom
Our Ref: GH/SJ/P01/6834/01/014.
Phone: +447024080674

Dear XXX,

Thanks for the update. Keep me posted

Barr. Lawrence

#210211 by AlanJones Mon Jul 14, 2014 10:26 am
DEAR XXX,

I AM SURPRISE YOU ARE THREATENING OUR STAFFS FOR NO REASONS,WE HAVE OUR PROCEDURE FOR ANY DELIVERY,WHY ARE YOU INSULTIVE??? WHEN WE ARE TRYING TO SERVE YOU BETTER.

I HOPE YOU WILL HAVE TO COMPLY WITH OUR DIPLOMATIC PROCEDURE FOR US TO SERVE YOU BETTER.

NOTE:WHAT WE AGREED IS FOR "RICHARD OWEN" TO BE STATIONED WHERE THE CONSIGNMENT IS LOCATED AND YOU NOW HAVE TO MEET JUDITH IN XXX,THERE SHE WILL SHOW YOU HER ID TO KNOW SHE IS THE RIGHT PERSON.

AGAIN,YOU ARE THE ONE TO BECALLING OUR STAFFS AND NOT THEY CONTINUE TO CALL YOU,THIS SHOWS YOU APPRECIATE OUR SERVING YOU.

RGDS,

DONALD WILLIAMS.

DEAR XXX,

I HAVE ADVICE THEM TO STAY PUT IN XXX AND WAIT FOR YOUR ARRIVAL,THIS IS FOR SECURITY REASONS,SINCE YOU HAVE ALREADY DELAYS THE PROCEEDS FOR THE DELIVERY.

I WOULD WANT YOU TO BE CALLING THEM AND MEET WITH THEM IN GENEVA,AFTER MEETING WITH THEM AND MAKE AVAILABLE THE CLEARANCE FEES,THEY WILL CLEAR AND DELIVER TO YOUR HOME.

I HOPE THIS IS CLEAR FOR WE KNOW THAT MOST OF THE CONSIGNMENT MOVED THROUGH DIPLOMATIC MEANS HAVE TO DO WITH SECRECY AND YOU ARE NOW ASKING THE POLICE TO COME AND VERIFY PEOPLE WHO MADE SUCH DELIVERY,OR DO YOU WANT TO EXPOSE THE CONTENT??? WHERE AS WE ONLY MADE TO KNOW THAT THE CONTENT ARE PRECIOUS ORNAMENT.

LOOKING FORWARD TO CONFIRM YOU HAVE CALLED RICHARD OWEN AS TO MEET WITH THEM IN XXX.

RGDS,

DONALD WILLIAMS.

#210237 by AlanJones Mon Jul 14, 2014 12:24 pm
Johnson & Lawry Chambers
1/4, Parade Monarch Way
Ilford IG2 7HT
United Kingdom

DEAR XXX,
I HAVE ADVICE THEM TO STAY PUT IN XXX AND WAIT FOR YOUR ARRIVAL,THIS IS FOR SECURITY REASONS,SINCE YOU HAVE ALREADY DELAYS THE PROCEEDS FOR THE DELIVERY.

I WOULD WANT YOU TO BE CALLING THEM AND MEET WITH THEM IN XXX,AFTER MEETING WITH THEM AND MAKE AVAILABLE THE CLEARANCE FEES,THEY WILL CLEAR AND DELIVER TO YOUR HOME.

I HOPE THIS IS CLEAR FOR WE KNOW THAT MOST OF THE CONSIGNMENT MOVED THROUGH DIPLOMATIC MEANS HAVE TO DO WITH SECRECY AND YOU ARE NOW ASKING THE POLICE TO COME AND VERIFY PEOPLE WHO MADE SUCH DELIVERY,OR DO YOU WANT TO EXPOSE THE CONTENT??? WHERE AS WE ONLY MADE TO KNOW THAT THE CONTENT ARE PRECIOUS ORNAMENT.

LOOKING FORWARD TO CONFIRM YOU HAVE CALLED RICHARD OWEN AS TO MEET WITH THEM IN XXX.

THANKS

BARR. LAWRENCE

#210345 by AlanJones Tue Jul 15, 2014 6:09 am
WELL I THINK THE BEST PLACE TO VERIFY THOSE DIPLOMATS ARE IN THIER OFFICES IN LONDON AND SPAIN. ARE YOU READY TO MOVE DOWN TO THEIR OFFICES?

#210669 by AlanJones Thu Jul 17, 2014 7:51 am
Johnson & Lawry Chambers
1/4, Parade Monarch Way
Ilford IG2 7HT
United Kingdom

Dear XXX,
I need to inform you that i have been in call conference meeting with the management of the bank and they have concluded that the delivery is not working good with you and the diplomats. so they have decided to call the diplomats home. If you agree with this decision, inform me right away so i can give them go ahead order as the diplomats are spending much money on hotels over there. when they are back, we can move on with transferring the fund to your bank account via the bank's Affiliate bank in Spain. that will have to be electronic wire transfer.
get back to me

Barr.Lawrence

#210842 by AlanJones Fri Jul 18, 2014 10:43 am
hello,
Thank you for waiting while the management move the fund to our Affiliate bank in Spain. The fund was moved successfully and you can now contact our affiliate bank in Spain with the bellow details

Bank Name: La Caixa Bank Spain
Bank Toll free: +34-911430008 Ext 3
Bank Tel: +34910831824, +34672551170
Bank Email: [email protected]
Bank Officer: Mrs. Andrea Bauer
Email: [email protected]

Pls you are advised to contact the bank immediately and inform them you are ask to contact them by Eco bank of Benin. Fed. Rep. Of Benin. and pls do follow their instructions so they will wire the fund direct to your bank account. remember you will have to inform me immediately the fund hit your account so we can share it as planed. Hope to hear good news from you soonest. Pls keep me posted as you work with the bank.
Regards and God bless you.
Your Friend
Barricole

#211135 by AlanJones Sun Jul 20, 2014 11:00 pm
Hi,

Can i ket update from you? how are you moving with the Spain bank?

#217101 by AlanJones Sun Aug 31, 2014 11:45 pm
you were not following my instructions and you said you have little or no interest in the transaction again. if you are ready to follow my instructions now, indicate

thanks

#217229 by AlanJones Mon Sep 01, 2014 1:13 pm
the bank will never accept to send the diplomats to your country any more not after wasting a lot of money sending the diplomats and consignment last time. if you are ready to follow my instructions, let me know. Now the money will have to be transferred to your account if you settle the transfer charges. keep me posted

#217906 by AlanJones Sat Sep 06, 2014 8:35 am
there might be a way to handle this. but i am still trying to figure it out

#221016 by AlanJones Wed Oct 01, 2014 2:55 am
Mr XXX,

thank you for your mail. like you must know, the bank can never and will never send such a transaction that involves so much amount of fund via email. like i told you last time, that there might be a way out. The bank said you can come over to the bank and claim the fund yourself, Or they can assign their associate bank in London UK to host you and transfer the fund to you if you will like to go to London. they listed about 4 countries you can go to any of their affiliate bank to conclude the transaction. London uk, Qatar,Spain, Dubai,and Republic of Benin. If you wish to visit any of their affiliate branches for the fund, pls indicate so i can get back to the bank for proper arrangement
Regards
Barr. Lawrence