Advance fee loan scams and fraudulent loan sites.
#210683 by Salt the Gold mine Thu Jul 17, 2014 9:20 am
HOLLY-IN / ROLAND FINANCIAL SERVICE

Company Address:56 Barrack Street,

Cape Town, 8001. 2. 5th Floor,

Customs House, Foreshore,

Cape Town, 8000

Tel: +27743185702

How are you doing?

I will want you to know that anything worth doing is worth doing well.What you have started it is only proper that you finish it. Nothing good comes easy and again you have to know that winners never quit and quitters never win.

In life there are so many hurdles to cross and i believe that this is one of them.The fear of loosing more is what i will want you to erase from your heart because this is the final straw As you read this email,I will want you to Go back a little to leap further Now that we are at the end of this,Note that It is hard to fail, but it is worse never to have tried to succeed Note that your doubts is your greatest traitors it can and make you lose the good we often might win, by fearing to attempt what is the last fee required so as to make everything here work out.

Remember There is no failure except in no longer trying because he who fears being conquered is sure of defeat I am determined to help finalize this because it is pertinent that we as humans are courteous to all, but intimate with few;and let those be well-tried before you give them your confidence

You are scared of loosing but you should know that your breakthrough is here and so remember that When one door of happiness closes, another opens, but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one that has been opened for us,take heed of this golden opportunity

After spending so much time on this loan,get it because you believed at first and so do not kill that trust because it is well,The Knowledge of what is possible is the beginning of happiness so now that it is within your reach,make wise use of this today.

Note that Nothing can stop the man or woman with the right mental attitude from achieving his goal; nothing on earth can help the man with the wrong mental attitude.The secret of success in life is for a man to be ready for his opportunity when it comes.Impatience never commanded success.

The man who makes a success of an important venture never wails for the crowd. He strikes out for himself. It takes nerve, it takes a great lot of grit; but the man that succeeds has both. Anyone can fail. The public admires the man who has enough confidence in himself to take a chance. These chances are the main things after all. The man who tries to succeed must expect to be criticized. Nothing important was ever done but the greater number consulted previously doubted the possibility. Success is the accomplishment of that which most people think can't be done.

I will end my email by saying that To find what you seek in the road of life, the best proverb of all is that which says:"Leave no stone unturned.".Life has no smooth road for any of us; and in the bracing atmosphere of a high aim the very roughness stimulates the climber to steadier steps, till the legend, over steep ways to the stars, fulfills itself.

Happy are those who dream dreams and are ready to pay the price to make them come true.You cannot dream yourself into a character: you must hammer and forge yourself into one.We learn more about ourselves when we fail...so don't be afraid of failing. Failure is a part of the long process of success. People who do not fail are those who do nothing."

Opportunity is the key to open the door of the Hall of Fame. After opening it with the keywords "I CAN" and pursuing the concrete set of goals with self-confidence and perseverance, you will find the VICTORY chair to relax and enjoy.

Perseverance means staying in the fight and refusing to give up. It empowers you, so you should stop feeling like a victim of circumstances. It builds your confidence that becomes a tool you automatically use. Someone said the nose of the bulldog is slanted backwards, so he can keep breathing without letting go

I want you to know that this fee that you are about to pay is the only fee that is holding your loan and as soon as it is remitted by you your loan funds will be transferred into your bank account immediately and this will be the only fee you will have to pay.

Go through this email carefully and then you will see the inner drive for you to move forward and make this venture that you have started finally become a reality.

Thanks

Mr Lee
Advertisement