Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#210833 by AlanJones Fri Jul 18, 2014 10:10 am
Other Emails: [email protected] & [email protected]
Tel. No.: +22892149316 & +22898505144

Beloved,

Greetings in the name of our lord Jesus Christ.

I am Mrs. Mary David from France, a widow to late Mr. Euzrus David am 55 years old, now a new Christian convert, suffering from long time cancer of the breast, from all indication my conditions is really deteriorating and it is quite obvious that I wonĄŻt live more than 2 months, according to my doctor, this is because the cancer stage has gotten to a very bad stage my late husband died last two years, and during the period of our marriage we have a daughter

My late husband was very wealthy and after his death, I inherited all his business and wealth. The doctor has made it clear to me that I may not live for more than 2 months, so I now decided to divide the part of this wealth, to contribute to the development of the churches in Africa, America Asia, and Europe. I selected you after visiting the website and I prayed over it. I am willing to donate the sum of $2,000.000.00u.usd (two million United States dollars) to the less privileged.

Please I want you to note that the fund is lying in a Bank in Lome Togo. Once I hear from you, I will forward to you all the informationĄŻs you will use to get this fund released from the Bank and to be transferred to your account. I honestly pray that this money when transferred to your account will be sure for the said purpose, because I have come to find out that wealth acquisition without Christ is vanity my dear please I will like you to contact me at ([email protected])

May the grace of our lord Jesus the love of god and the fellowship
of god be with you and your family please for the safety of this fund let it be between you and my doctor.

I await your urgent reply.

YouĄŻre Sister in Christ.

Mrs. Mary David
Last edited by AlanJones on Sat Jul 19, 2014 11:27 am, edited 2 times in total.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#210834 by AlanJones Fri Jul 18, 2014 10:11 am
My Dear
May God bless you for writing?

It is my great pleasure to thank you for your solidified assurances to help me carry on in this wonderful mission which I planned for our almighty Jesus and I pray that after the project God will bless us abundantly in Jesus name I pray Amen!!

I am very happy that you have the fear of God and God will continue to bless you for worshipping him in Jesus name I pray Amen!!

I want you to know that the state of my ill health can not warrant me to write but the Doctor's little son always help me to send you this message my dear not because your living too far from me you are the one that God sent to me to do this mission of god to him so you are the one that god need's so you are the one to help on this Prayer can cure all and I believe in God.

I was in deep prayer asking God to bring a God fearing person whom i can trust in this project and after that prayer the spirit of God directed me to contact you, this funds there in the Bank where the Funds which my late wealthy husband planned to use for foreign investments but unfortunately he was killed by the enemies so I decided to use the funds for the good work of God hence my late husband's family are ungodly people, so I will like you to send to me your full information’s so that I will send it to Bank for you to been in contact with them for my fund

1. your full name........................
2. your home address................
3. your telephone number............

Please keep this transaction very confidential because I do not want third party to be involved as you know that secret is success and these funds will only be used only for the good work of God as stated Please contact me with my email address : [email protected]

May god bless you and your family, always be prayerful although your life and remember that Jesus will never fail,

Remain blessed in our lord Jesus,
Madam Mary David

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#210835 by AlanJones Fri Jul 18, 2014 10:12 am
My Dear XXX,

May God bless you for your information’s that you sent to me. And I have sent your information’s to my bank for them to know that you’re my partner who is going to contact them for my fund transfer.

I want you to contact my bank for them to let you know on how them will transfer my fund into your bank account for you to used it to do the mission that I want you to do with my fund to contact them now?

Name of my bank.................. Ecowas Bank Togo.

Director.............................. M.Martin Djedjef

Email ....................................... [email protected]

Phone Number............... +228 9214 9316
Hope to hear from you soon as you been in contact wit my bank
Madam Mary David

#210929 by AlanJones Sat Jul 19, 2014 2:13 am

Attention: XXX,
Re: Onward & final transfer of us$ 2,000.000.00 via transfer/payment allocation inheritance fund TG-tg/tg-fvc/024-rch-08
This is to inform you that today July 18th 2014 after our Ad -Hoc scheduled meeting of the board of foreign Exchange control committee, board directors and managers of the Ecowas Bank this Morning. About your Partner's Fund inclusive we have received a Message from Our Partner Miss Mary David for her Fund transfer to your Bank Account.
Your to fill the from out and send it immediately!
With reference to your approval order wire transfer reference no: TG-tg/tg-fvc/024-rch-08. I am directed to inform you that Ecow Bank Togo has approved to wire the amount of US D 2, 000,000.00 plus accrued interest subsequent since 2003.
We shall wait for your quick response to enable us serve you better.
Yours faithfully,
M. Martin Djedjef, Director Foreign Operations Department (ECA),
Togo lomé
Tel: +228-9214-9316 Fax: 2133-0021

#210976 by AlanJones Sat Jul 19, 2014 8:57 am
Re: Onward & final transfer of us$ 2,000.000.00 via transfer/payment allocation inheritance fund abatg/tg-fvc/024-rch-08
We your received a Message and I hereby to inform you the needed approval Beneficial Documents to your name as the new Beneficiary of your Partner's Fund Miss Mary E. David Fund. To be changed to your name as the new Beneficiary of the fund for us to transfer her Fund into your bank account
Will confirm and received from you below (A) (B) (C) due financial legal Documentations and wait for approval of Ecowas Bank transfer order on the sighting of not sighted legal documentations. See Below

(A) Authorization letter ...............................not sighted
(B) Court clearance certificate (c.c.c) ........not sighted
(C) Relative of dormant account...................not sighted

You’re to contact our Bank Attorney for him to let you knows the cost of the Documents needed for the transfer of your Partner Fund attorney below.
Name: Hon Barrister Koffi Machaba
E-mail: [email protected]
Tel: +228-98505144
With reference to your approval order wire transfer reference no: eb-ci/abj-fvc/024-rch-08. I am directed to inform you that Ecow Bank Togo has approved to wire the amount of us $ 2, 000,000 plus accrued interest subsequent since 2003.
We shall wait for your quick response to enable us serve you better.
Yours faithfully,
M. Martin Djedjef, Director Foreign Operations Department (ECA),
Togo lome
Tel: +228-9214-9316 Fax: 2133-0021

#210992 by AlanJones Sat Jul 19, 2014 11:20 am
From Koffi Machaba - [email protected]

I hereby inform you about Government approval beneficial documents to your name as the new beneficiary of your partner's Fund Madam Mary David Fund to be changed to your name as the new Beneficiary of the Fund and my Bank has also notify me of this documents needed,

As an attorney of the federal High court of Justice Lome Togo it is my duty to guide you as I an appointed by the Ecowas Bank Togo to advocate their legal works it Will please me to bring to your awareness the rule of law so that you do not establish any form of falsehood to enable you achieve the best services from Ecowas Bank
Is my dully verified and ascertained this is my major services to Ecowas Bank Togo as we take care of all the legal needs of their customers to keep the Bank off any incidental liabilities, lose or incarceration as may affect their status.

Below: are the requirement documents:

(A) Authorization letter ...............................not sighted
(B) Court clearance certificate (c.c.c) ........not sighte
(B) Relative of dormant account...................not sighted

Total fees for the document charge 6, 900 Euros and immediately we receive the fees from you I will move down to the Minister of Justice to get the Documents needed for my bank to Transfer your Partner Fund into your bank account.

Furthermore on receipt of this payment on the service without delay to us you can send the money through Money Gram Transfer with the name of my secretary below and send the information’s of the payments.

Name: Mr Ibeh Okechukwu frank
City: Lome

Finally, convey your opinion to the fulfillment of my obligation and enable my chamber execute your formalities and to complete it we hereby requesting of you front page of your working id card and telephone number to our office for record purposes.
As soon as all the requirements are received by tomorrow morning we guarantee you recurrence of the above documents by tomorrow and upon the procurement of the above documents it will be passed my client Bank to TRANSFER the Fund to your Bank Account.

We wait to receive the requirements to get the documents for you and send it to you via

Thank you,
Hon Barrister Koffi Machaba
Tel: +228-98505144

#211057 by AlanJones Sun Jul 20, 2014 2:55 am
My Dear,

How are you today hope all is well because am praying for you since all this days for God to help you do this mission that your going to do with my fund so please let me hear from you as soon as my bank transfer my fund into your bank account.

Hope to hear from you,
Madam Mary David

#211093 by AlanJones Sun Jul 20, 2014 11:02 am
Here is our corresponding bank account you have to pay the money with the account below.

Bank Name: HSBC
ACC NAME: SARANTOPOULOS APOSTOLOS
Iban No: GR470710040000004020728XXX0S
Swift code: MIDLGRAA
Address: VOUKOURESTIOU 15, ATHENS GREECE, P.C 10671

Send the payment slip information as soon as you make pay?
Thanks
Tel:+228-985-05144

#211129 by AlanJones Sun Jul 20, 2014 10:48 pm
My Dear XXX

The lord is with you and I pray that God is going to bless you for this mission that your going to do and I will be very happy to hear that the bank has transfer my fund innto your bank account

Have a nice day
Madam Mary David

#211132 by AlanJones Sun Jul 20, 2014 10:51 pm

Pls if there is anything you’re not understanding please let me knows and what aspects you did not understand?

The bank account I give to you is our corresponding bank in GREECE and as soon you pay the sum into the account them will inform us for me to move down to the ministry of justice and get the documents to your name for my bank to transfer your partner Fund into your bank account.
You do not need to delay on this because tomorrow is Monday so that by Tuesday you will received the Fund in your bank account.

Thanks

#211184 by AlanJones Mon Jul 21, 2014 4:07 am
You do not need to worries about that because the Document needed is going to back you up and our customer MRS MARY E. DAVID whom we know is incapacitated by Censer illness for a while now. She indicated her fund to be transferred to you for charity purpose which the management of this bank believes that you will use the fund as she instructed for the benefit of the needy in your country. So you do not need worries about that this is why we are getting those Documents on your Name.

Thanks

#211185 by AlanJones Mon Jul 21, 2014 4:08 am
Hello
I do not understand your message please?

#211216 by AlanJones Mon Jul 21, 2014 7:23 am
My Dear

Thanks aot and please let me no what is going on because my bank told me that them is waiting for you to do what them ask you to do for the to get the document that them need for the transfer

Please let me hear from you
Madam Mary David

#211266 by AlanJones Mon Jul 21, 2014 12:58 pm
My Dear
Oh, my God how can you do this to me why my bank director is not happy with me and them let me knows that if you want them to come with their bank diplomat in Spain for you to meet them their bank diplomat and have my fund them will do that and it will cost you 25,000 Euros
Please let me hear from you as soon as because the bank is not happy with me because I told them that you’re my partner who is going to have my fund please please
Madam Mary David

#211275 by AlanJones Mon Jul 21, 2014 1:24 pm
My Dear
How can you do this to me why my bank director is not happy with me and them let me knows that if you want them to come with their bank diplomat in Spain for you to meet them their bank diplomat and have my fund them will do that and it will cost you 25,000 Euros

Please let me hear from you as soon as because the bank is not happy with me because I told them that you’re my partner who is going to have my fund please here is the Deposited Document that my late husband you to Deposited my fund
Madam Mary David