Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#211140 by AlanJones Sun Jul 20, 2014 11:13 pm
Reply-to: [email protected]
Tel. No.: +16267564322

Mr. Sunny Louie
Vice President/Branch Manager
Industrial and Commercial Bank of China (ICBC) USA
Oakland Branch, 401 9th Street
Oakland, CA 94607, USA

Greetings,

I have tried reaching you on the phone severally but no response until last night that a lady picked and informed me that I have been calling a wrong telephone number so I decided to reach you by email today. I will be brief in this message for safety reasons though I would not have used this medium (Internet) if I had reached you through the phone though email is also the fastest, surest and good secured medium of communication. However, this correspondence is un-official and private, and it should be treated as such. I also guarantee you that this transaction is hitch free from all what you may think of.

I am Mr. Sunny Louie, Vice President and Branch Manager, Industrial and Commercial Bank of China, (ICBC) Oakland Branch California USA. I am contacting you based on Trust and confidentiality that will be attached to this transaction. The Management and the Legal department of our Bank, (ICBC) in a recent meeting recommended that the account of LATE ROMAN BLUM, who was one of my branch depositors, should be declared Dormant, confiscated and the depositor's fund sent to the Bank Treasury according to American Banking and financial law. He died in January 2012 at the age of 97 years leaving no heir to this account. The bank has made series of efforts to contact any of the relatives to claim this money but without success, you can confirm through this site:

http://www.theepochtimes.com/n3/34142-r ... ter-death/
OR
http://www.nytimes.com/2013/04/28/nyreg ... gewanted=3

LATE ROMAN BLUM own an account in my branch; he owns a dollar account with the sum of US$68.2M (Sixty Eight Million, Two Hundred Thousand United States Dollars Only) deposited in a Secret account with my branch. In fact, since his death, no next of kin to the account holder (the brother) nor any relative of his have shown up for the claim, this is because he has the account as a secret account thus he left all the documents for the deposit with me.This is where I am interested and where I want you to come in. I want you to come in as the relation of the deceased; I will give you the relevant documents and contacts to file the application and then effect the approvals for the transfer of the money, I will be the one to provide the vital documents for the claims of the money and then advise you exactly how we should handle it.

Please include your telephone/fax number/ Home address when replying this mail and I will give you more information as soon as you indicate your willingness to assist in this transaction. we will use our positions to get all internal documentations to back up the claims. Do not be bothered that you are not related in any way to him as I am in position to affix your name as the next of kin.

The whole Procedures will last only 9 working days to get the fund retrieved successfully without trace in future. After the transfer of the money we shall share the money 60-40.that is I will have 60% while you will have 40%. Kindly respond promptly so that I can advice you on the next step to follow.

I will be waiting to hear from you.

Yours truly,

Mr. Sunny Louie

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#211141 by AlanJones Sun Jul 20, 2014 11:15 pm
Mr. Sunny Louie
Oakland Branch, 401 9th Street
Oakland, CA 94607, USA

Greetings once again,

Thanks so much for your prompt response to my e-mail, firstly let me state once again that I have been prompted to trust you and will fully depend on you to show me maximum trust, honesty and confidentiality and above all, follow my directives strictly to enable us achieve success in this transaction. As you will understand, this transaction is 100% success assured in as much as you follow my directives/instructions and in 9 working days from now, we will finish all documentary aspect of this transaction and the fund transferred to your nominated bank account.

I will demand that you give me the privilege to handle this transaction with my professional experience and position. I have to at this point ask for your sincere confidentiality, please assure me this and keep to it that the next person to you do not know about this transaction as we have to keep it highly confidential. You should know that I am working with the bank hence my position and job will be at risk should you expose this transaction to anyone especially any official of my bank.

As you will understand, I would not want my bank to know I am behind this transaction so all our communications will be restricted to email unless on a very important and urgent matter then you can reach me on my direct telephone number.

As the Vice President/Branch Manager here, I can assure you that I will make sure this transaction is protected and successfully executed without a third person knowing and we can only achieve this if you do not expose our dealings to anyone. Whatever questions you may want to ask, kindly refer it to me and I would be glad and willing to answer them. Whatever we are doing must be done under a very high level of confidentiality between you and me and you must not mention my name to any official of my bank during and after this transaction. This is for our own safety and also the safety of this transaction. I also will not let them know we have met before now so that every process of this transaction would be easy for me to handle and achieve the desired aim.

The issue of documentation is no problem; I will handle that as soon as we commence the transfer process. My bank will give approval since the fund in my branch and I would be the one to handle everything.

As for what is expected of you in this transaction:

1...YOUR FULL NAMES (As it appears in your Passport or Driver's License)

2...YOUR CONTACT ADDRESS (Where the bank can always send you information)

3…YOUR DIRECT TELEPHONE & FAX NUMBER (Where I can always reach you and also if the bank wants to reach you on phone)

The fund would be transferred through a more secured telegraphic wire transfer means with evidence proving the genuine source of the fund and you as the legitimate beneficiary of the fund. With my experience in financial matters, I will handle this. Please do not call me on my official telephone number because it will be unsecured to discuss this transaction in my office because all calls are monitored so if you call me, your call would be recorded and that means our conversation would be recorded. I just want everything to be officially handled while I would be behind to mastermind it.

Please get back to me today with the above stated information so that I will be able to extract the deposit agreement and then make official application of the claim in your name and submit to the board which meets once every week. As soon as I receive your assurance along with the information above, I will send you copy of my identification and also let you know the total amount of money we are to transfer to you. For any question you may want to ask please send it to me by email, I am very ready to answer them. I assure you that my bank management will give the approval of this claim instantly as the money is in my branch.

I do not want to write so much on the procedure so that you will not be confused but I inform you that it is simple and fast. I will be waiting to hear from you so we can proceed. You can always reach me on my direct telephone number: (626) 756 4322 if any need for urgency arises. Attached is a copy of my Passport for your eyes alone please.

Sincerely,

Mr. Sunny Louie
Industrial and Commercial Bank of China (ICBC) USA.

ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:Header Analysis Quick Report
Originating IP: 41.58.21.199
Originating ISP: Swiftng
City: Lagos
Country of Origin: Nigeria
* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#211360 by AlanJones Tue Jul 22, 2014 1:37 am
Dear XXX,

Thanks for your mail, I am indeed glad hearing from you again and I assure you that everything would be legitimately done without going against the law. I have received the information you sent to me and I have began the extraction of the deposit agreement and will get back to you with a more comprehensive email message on how to apply for this claim.

I will get back to you later tonight or in the morning our time because I am also going to draft an Application of Claim letter of which you will fill and submit to the bank.

Thanks brother,
Louie.

#211481 by AlanJones Wed Jul 23, 2014 1:20 am
Dear brother XXX,

How are you doing today? I hope you are doing good. I am sorry responding this late, I have been very busy trying to complete this Application letter below and also I was able to complete the extraction of the deposit agreement today. Thanks so much for the reassurance of your honesty and trust, I believe with you, I will be able to carry out this transaction without any problem. I have begun to put in place the necessary arrangements needed and will wait on your prompt response to this mail to enable me proceed. The name of our bank is INDUSTRIAL AND COMMERCIAL BANK OF CHINA (USA) NA, Oakland Branch, Oakland California; they will reach you as soon as an application letter is received in your favor.

Tomorrow, I will be making a notice to the executive board management explaining to them that the Next of Kin to the estate of late MR. ROMAN BLUM called to inform me of his intention to make claim of his inheritance sum deposited in our bank and that I have instructed him to give me proof to his claim (This is to make sure it does not appear sudden to them that is why I will say you called me) With this, I attach a document called B22 Next of Kin Form which you will fill and send to the bank immediately because it will be presented to them as prove from you.

You will submit it to the bank in a form of application letter while we begin to hope on the approval, which I know it would be approved. I have all the titled documents evidencing your claim and will hand it over to you as soon as the bank demands for it.

Attached is a document called the B22 Next of Kin Form, you will have to print the B2 form, fill it and send it to the bank ASAP. You will also fill the application letter below with your company official paper. Like I told you in my recent mail, there is no risk involved in this transaction as long as it is kept confidential. As long as you work according to my instruction and follow up accordingly without delay that means everything will be worked out in about 9 working days from today.

Please fill the B22 Next of Kin Form & the Application Letter and send to the bank by email attachment or by fax. As soon as the bank receives your application, I will be among the executives that will decide the approval and the authenticity of your claim. I am 54nited years of age and would not do anything stupid to get us into trouble or break the law. You do not need to be afraid of anything my friend, I am as careful as you want to be, there is nothing illegal in this transaction and I can assure you of that.

The transaction is within the United States and we are going to obtain all documents to back the claim here in the probate, all I need from you is absolute honesty and transparency. Base on what I have explained so far, fill the attached document, in the area where the deceased information is required, here is what you need to fill in:

NAME: LATE ROMAN BLUM

ADDRESS: FOREST HILLS, NEW YORK.

ACCOUNT NUMBER: 10176534230

ACCOUNT PIN: BOCKHC2GJBC

BRANCH CODE: 0585

SWIFT CODE: BKCHUS33LAX

As soon as you have completed the filling, then you will attach a copy of your ID or driver's license and submit directly to the banking services department through this email address: [email protected]

and let it be addressed to the head of the department: Mrs. Julia Baldonado or send it by fax no: 413 208 0267. This is the Banking Services Department email address, as soon as the bank receives your application letter, they will reach you without delay and that marks the beginning of our success. I have also drafted an application letter which you will also fill and send to the bank, copy it and make corrections if any and submit along with the B2 Next of Kin Form while we begin to wait on the response from the bank before we proceed. Please let me reassure you once again that this transaction has no trace of illegitimate dealings. All legal documents would be obtained from the probate and I will personally make sure everything goes perfectly well.

Also I want you to understand that you have my permission to visit my bank website and find out more about me and also you can even visit my bank if you wish to confirm if the bank truly exist but do not call me on my office telephone number or even the bank’s telephone number because all communications are monitored and they are submitted to the head office on daily basis so whatever communication we may have through my office or bank general telephone line must be recorded without your knowledge and once we communicate when this deal is not yet completed, we stand the risk of getting into trouble or even loose the funds because I would definitely be called upon to know why you called me when the transaction has been placed in the hands of the management. So we need wisdom to make this happen.

Here is the application letter I said I have drafted for you, please read, fill and submit to the bank immediately. as regards my identification, I will send you every detail about me as soon as I get you response after you have submitted this application to the bank as that would completely convince me that you are truly willing to do this with me. Please fill this:

============================== ============================== ===

TO THE:

DIRECTOR OF BUSINESS BANKING DEPARTMENT
INDUSTRIAL AND COMMERCIAL BANK OF CHINA (USA) NA
OAKLAND BRANCH, 401 9TH STREET
OAKLAND, CA 94607, USA
DATE:.............

DEAR SIR,

REF: ESTATE ASSET CORPUS- THE LATE ROMAN BLUM- US$ $68, 200,000.00. (SIX EIGHT MILLION, TWO HUNDRED THOUSAND UNITED STATES DOLLARS)

I…………………………………………………………………… HEREBY APPLY FOR THE CLAIM OF THE ABOVE MENTIONED SUM STANDING WITH THIS COMPANY AS AN UNCLAIMED FUND OF MY LATE UNCLE…………………………………………………WHO WAS DEPOSITING WITH YOUR BANK BEFORE HIS DEATH IN JANUARY 2012.

RECENTLY THERE WERE DEPOSIT DOCUMENTS FOUND IN HIS ARCHIVE, PAPERS INDICATING THAT HE HELD AN ACCOUNT WITH YOUR INSTITUTION. I AM SEEKING YOUR ASSISTANCE IN HAVING THE ACCOUNT WOUND UP AND THE MONEY AS WELL AS ACCRUED INTERESTS RETURNED TO US.

COULD YOU PLEASE REPLY WITH WHAT YOU REQUIRE TO SUPPORT MY CLAIM AND INITIATE PROCEEDINGS TO HAVE THIS MATTER RESOLVED? I AM VERY SORRY THAT THIS CLAIM CAME VERY LATE

DUE TO A LOT OF BUSINESS ENGAGEMENT I HAVE BEEN ENGAGED WITH BUT RIGHT NOW, I AM READY TO CARRY OUT ANY OBLIGATION/REQUIREMENTS THAT MIGHT BE REQUIRED BY THIS BANK TO ENHANCE THE RELEASE OF THE FUND, SINCE I AM HIS NEXT OF KIN.

PRESENTLY, I HAVE A BUSINESS VENTURE THAT REQUIRES THIS FUND IN QUESTION.THEREFORE, I HUMBLY REQUEST YOU USE YOUR POSITION AND GRANT THE RELEASE OF THE FUNDS.

MY ADDRESS:........................................................

PHONE NUMBERS/FAX:.................................................

EMAIL ADDRESS....................... ..............................

DATE OF BIRTH......................... ..............................

MARITAL STATUS........................ ..............................

OCCUPATION:..........................................................

POSITION HELD:(IF ANY)...............................................

YOURS SINCERELY.

As soon as you reach the bank, inform me immediately. Please note that you must not call me from my office telephone number for whatever reason, this transaction will completely be unsecured if discussed through my office telephone number. If there is need to talk to me, please send it by email or call me on my direct cell number: 626 756 4322. All calls to my bank telephone lines are fully monitored and recorded for safety reasons so discussing on any of my office line would be putting us as well as this transaction at risk. Please confirm you got this message

Thanks with regards
Mr. Sunny Louie
Vice President/Branch Manager ICBC Bank
Oakland Branch, California USA.

#212513 by AlanJones Wed Jul 30, 2014 1:50 am
Dear XXX,

Thanks for your mail and understanding, I am glad you have submitted the application of claim to the bank, please read this carefully and have everything in mind and always be at alert. This transaction requires high level of confidentiality and commitment. We must not reveal this to anyone before or after this transaction no matter the circumstances, so kindly have it in your mind that revealing this transaction to anyone would be the only thing that would make this transaction traceable to the law enforcement agencies so kindly keep everything to yourself alone.

Now that you have submitted the application letter to the bank, let’s wait and hear from the bank. The bank will contact you as soon as your application letter reaches the bank or after they have processed it through the senior management departments of the bank and they are likely to reach you through telephone or e-mail message but in case they contact you by phone, please tell them that you will prefer an email message to enable you give them the right answers. In fact tell them you have difficulties understanding anyone on the phone and would prefer an email message explaining whatever they need from you. The reason for this is because the bank officials may want to ask you some sensitive questions that can complicate issues for us over this transaction if you do not give them the correct answers. You must not disclose any information through phone, simply tell them you cannot talk on the phone so let them send you email message for a clearer
understanding. As soon as you receive a telephone call, listen carefully and once the caller confirms to you that he or she is calling from The Industrial and Commercial Bank of China, it could be from my branch or our main office in China) please state it very clearly that you want them to reach you by email or fax message system explaining whatever they want you to do to enable them complete your transaction because you find it difficult to understand.

This would make them send you an email message explaining whatever they may need from you and by so doing, you would be able to forward the bank email message to me and I will immediately give you whatever information they may have requested from you. This is to make sure we do not make any mistake and it will also help in avoiding the banks daily telephone calls for inquiries from you. Please do not hesitate to reach me by email if you need further explanation. Always address me as Brother Louie any time you are writing me emails or any time you call to talk with me, this is for security reasons also.

Like I stated earlier to you, this is a success assured transaction and with my position here, everything would be worked out perfectly well within the next few days. I would have been able to get the funds transferred to your account without having to go through this legal process but I do not want anything illegal that will become blackmail in the future. I want to leave no trace to this transaction and I assure you that it can only be achieved if you follow my directives without having to go against whatever I have planned.

As a matter of fact, Late Mr. Roman Blum did not sign his will or willed this account to anyone before his death, I was his account officer when he was alive and presently, I am the only official assigned to this account and all information about this account is under my care. My bank made series of investigations to locate his beneficiary after the death of the depositor but unfortunately, no one came forth because he died leaving no family behind. You can read more from this website:

http://www.heritagefl.com/story/2013/05 ... m/798.html

Please, be rest assured that we are going to make a success but all I need from you is absolute trust, transparency and confidentiality. Do not try to betray me when the fund eventually gets to your account. I am an honest man and I do not go back on my words and I wish same from you please. Let us work as partners to make this happen.

I do not know how best to describe Roman Blum but he was a very good man and that is why I must not allow my bank greedy executives to confiscate this fund and declare it public fund. Please note that I am dealing with you based on honesty and trust, please do not let me down.

Also you need to know more about me, I am married and we have two children, all grown. Juan is married to an Indonesian and lives right there with her family while Penalosa my son is married to an American, lives in Cincinnati with his family. I have worked with The ICBC for 24years and would be retiring soon. I am a Filipino (Philippines) by birth and an American citizen. I live and work here in CA as you already know and I am a Christian by religion, this is a brief autobiography of me and I would appreciate if you can tell me about yourself so that we know ourselves better.

Kindly confirm you received this mail.

Thanks brother,
Mr. Louie

#213472 by AlanJones Tue Aug 05, 2014 2:16 pm
Dear XXX,
How are you doing today? I hope you are doing good. I write to inform you that I am waiting to receive an update from you please. Have you heard any news from the bank? Please respond soon and give me update.

Louie

#213559 by AlanJones Wed Aug 06, 2014 1:02 am
Alright dear XXX, lets wait, I am sure they will reach you in a very shortwhile and please inform me as soon as you hear from them.

Louie

#214279 by AlanJones Tue Aug 12, 2014 12:48 am
Dear XXX,
This is becoming rather strange to me, the bank is supposed to have responded to you by now if they had received your application letter or if your applicaiton letter was well arranged and submitted. I request you kindly send me the same message with the filled form and application letter you sent to the bank and I will use that to resubmit on your behalf and I am sure the bank will respond to you immediately.

Please respond soon.

Louie

#214452 by AlanJones Wed Aug 13, 2014 12:26 am
Dear XXX,

Please I requested you kindly send me the same message with the filled form and application letter you sent to the bank and I will use that to resubmit on your behalf and I am sure the bank will respond to you immediately.

Please respond soon.
Louie

#214980 by AlanJones Sun Aug 17, 2014 3:59 am
Alright XXX, I have received your mail and will follow it up and get back to you on Monday.

Louie