Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#210919 by AlanJones Sat Jul 19, 2014 1:38 am
Dear XXX,

That is the only person that can get this document done for us because he is the bank attorney so please you have to do everything possible, for your information have done everything here in the bank the only thing is for us to get the paper work for the approval of the funds for release am really counting on you for the release of this funds and please kindly send me the last mail you receive from the attorney let me go through it.

I will be waiting for us response.

Micheal Ruthven

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#211058 by AlanJones Sun Jul 20, 2014 2:58 am
Dear XXX,

I don't know why you been aggressive as we have gotten to the stage, that is the bank attorney and we have to respect that because of the amount involve, we just need to have this funds approve with this mail you received you are suppose to fill a form called payment approval form and you will need to send it your identity with the probate document.

Have you been able to fill the form and send the identity kindly let me know the only problem here is the probate document, that is the main important thing because with out the probate document there is nothing we can do, is the probate that will present you as the full legitimate beneficiary to the deceased before the funds can be release so please I employ you to get the necessary thing done and have the form fill and please kindly send to me when you send the attorney please am really counting on you for the release of this funds because I believe this funds will go a long way and change our life for good so please kindly do what you have to do and follow my instruction.

I will be waiting to read from you for an update.

Micheal Ruthven.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#211259 by AlanJones Mon Jul 21, 2014 12:36 pm
Dear XXX,

Thanks for your response and for your willingness toward the release of this funds, I need to tell you that this deal is more official, now that all your information has been confirmed with the deceased as the sole beneficiary to the deceased so the attorney will ask for the probate and he must have think that you have the probate document because this probate will show and certify you as the legitimate next of kin so you will have to fill the form because this form will be forwarded to the remittance department for approval and you have to write the attorney after filling the form and inform him that you don't have the probate document and he should help you to get it on your behalf.

Please kindly follow my instruction so that we can have this funds release because we have gone a long way, now that we are almost at the final stage because once this probate is present the bank will have to get this funds release to your account so please do that immediately and send me an update. Am really counting on you for the success of this funds.

I will be glad to read from you soon and please kindly send me phone number I can reach on so that we can talk more better and here is my mobile number if you want to speak with me +2760 42 70 804.

Micheal Ruthven.