Information on romance scams and scammers.
#212143 by Ginger Lee Sun Jul 27, 2014 5:25 pm
http://www.metrodate.com/members/Larrymartins24/
In My Own Words…
Tell us a little about yourself: I love Animals alots especially dogs and cats. I like to try new things & meet new people, I don't Smoke and I don't Drink alchol
Having a wonderful candlelight dinner somewhere overlooking the ocean.Afterwards taking a blanket, a bottle of chilled Redwine, and take a stroll down that same beach a find the perfect spot to sit,look at the sunset, then the stars, and listen to the surf while getting to know one another.
I speak these languages: English and some others
My turn-ons and what I’m looking for in a person: I desire a woman who first of all will put God first and become my partner in pursuing financial independence. she needs to be motivated and sincere. I despise dishonesty. I like a woman who is also affectionate and kind.I love a woman who can display her affections for me anytime and anywhere without having to be shy.And a person who knows how to be affectionate is a big plus.I love being affectionate
My favorite restaurants, local hangouts, or travel destinations: Macdlonad USA
My favorite music: Blues and Hip Hop
My favorite Books and Authors: Novel and News Paper
My favorite pets or animals: Dog
Online Now! Online Now!
About Me

Sexuality: Straight
Ethnicity: Indian
Religion: Christian
Education: Graduate School
Hair Color: Blonde
Eye Color: Hazel
Body Type: Average
Height: 5'8"
Children: My children are grown up
Smoking: Non-Smoker
Relationship Status: Divorced
Astrological Sign: Libra
He matches your search preferences.
About My Match

Looking For: Dating & Romance, Friendships, or Adult Fun
Race: Does not matter
Religion: Does not matter
Education: Does not matter
Children: Children are OK
Smokers: Smokers are OK
Someone who is: Never Married, Separated, Divorced, or Widowed
Height: Does not matter
You do not match his search preferences!

Approach:
I want you to know I have quite the internet things for a very long time because of all the mess and the shit over there but because I know now that it was love that break up heart and it was this same love that mend it back again that's why I'm back on here again and if you don't mind in growing up a future relationship with each other you email me or add me to your messenger and let chat and get to know each other more my email address is [email protected] and my yahoo messenger I M is larrymartins24 or [email protected] and you can even send me a text message to my phone and my number is 585 447 5241 Hope to hear from you there. Till then take care of yourself and have faith that the lord is good all the time and can still bring back future happiness to you. Bye for now. Note that mostly am always on [email protected]

585 447 5241
585-447-5241
1-585-447-5241
(585) 447 5241

Email:

Oh yes you are right its my email address and can you pls tell me more about yourself?

Do you still want to have Kids of yours? And do you live all alone in the house that belong to you or you rent it? Can you give me your cell phone number? I will like to talk to you on phone. And have you ever date anyone on the internet before?
And what happen?

Was this the only I sent to you?
Then why did you just answer one? Wehy don't you wanna give out your cell number? Are you not real?

Please DO NOT tell the scammer he is posted here.
Advertisement