Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#209757 by AlanJones Thu Jul 10, 2014 10:35 pm
Reply-to: [email protected]
Other Emails: [email protected], IMF COMPENSATION OFFICE - [email protected] & IMF COMPENSATION OFFICE - [email protected]
Tel. Nos.: 2348086008480, 2348060248483

YOUR ATM CARD

Attn: Client,

This notice is to inform you that you are among the list of Scam Victim to be paid via (IMF) International Monetary Fund Compensation Unit and very surprising this morning, one Mr.Terry Allan by name, called our office today regarding your payment claiming to be your relation and want your ATM card release to him, It is very surprising because we are yet to notify you officially and how come you are instructing someone to claim it on your behalf. Before we proceed on releasing the ATM card and its details to him, we want to be sure that you authorize him to avoid dealing with wrong person.

Your personal identification number as started ATM4102. The ATM CARD value US$5,800,000 ONLY( Five Million Eight Hundred Thousand Dollars Only).

On this account, you are advice to put it in writing to prove that Mr.Terry Allan is your next of kin and you have authorized him to receive your ATM CARD on your behalf, is right so he can proceed on claim options.

Once this is done, then we can go ahead to release your ATM CARD and its information to Mr Allen Terry and get it delivered to the address he had provided

Mr Allen Terry
136 S. Virgil avenue #202 Los Angeles California 90004 Usa

I wait for your immediate response OK.Email: ( [email protected] )

Regards,
Mr Mr Jeffery David Moses
IMF COMPENSATION OFFICE
ABUJA- CAPITAL CITY OF NIGERIA
+2348086008480
call and text messages
Last edited by AlanJones on Fri Jul 18, 2014 3:56 am, edited 1 time in total.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#210049 by AlanJones Sun Jul 13, 2014 4:15 am
Attn Client ,XXX

I am so happy that you responded to me on time making it clear that you never sent anyone to claim your US$5,800,000 payment on your behalf, i was shocked when those men presented the power of attorney in your name .I have taken note of your word and I will alert the F.B.I, CIA/authority so that they can arrest the foreigner, Mr Allen Terry whom I believed are been used by some people to divert your fund to another bank account. I want to assure you that we have taken note of this situation and we will protect your name and your US$5.8M from thieves.

For your kind information ,i will not like to involve my humble self in anything that will make me lose my position in my country Abuja capital of Nigeria, banking firm and world bank so that is why i instructed those men to go and come back in the sense that i can reach and hear from you before taking any further action.You can still receive your payment through ATM CARD which i stated on my previous mail to you so get back to me let us proceed and fill the form below so we can commence immediately because the world bank has given us a mandate to complete the release of your payment.

Beneficiary must carefully fill and return this form correctly to avoid error. This Form should be returned by Email for Final Re-validation and Subsequent .

BENEFICIARY’S NAME:
COMPANY NAME & ADDRESS: (if any)
DATE OF BIRTH.
TOTAL AMOUNT
TEL:
FAX:
MOBILE PHONE NUMBER
HOME ADDRESS

I wait for your immediate response OK.

Regards,

Regards,
Mr Jeffery David Moses
IMF COMPENSATION OFFICE
+2348060248483
[email protected]

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#210080 by AlanJones Sun Jul 13, 2014 9:03 am
From IMF COMPENSATION OFFICE - [email protected]

IMF COMPENSATION OFFICE

Attn: XXX

Address: XXX

You are hereby notified that i have received your email and it contents, we have today programmed your name on the master card through our inter switch computronic department here in BANK OF ABUJA-CAPITAL and your payment is ready this morning. your delayed payment of $5,800,000 has been credited into the Master Card.

Furthermore, the card can be used on any ATM machine all over the world or you can go to your personal bank to offload the money that is in the card into your personal bank account. also you are only required to make a total withdrawal of $20,000 to $50,000 per day and the card expires in the next two years interval from the date of issue. your issuance date will start counting as soon as you receive the card and we will immediately activate the card for your use.

Delivery arrangement is base on your choice, if you can be able to come down here and receive your card, then do inform us if not you are to go to any nearest money gram office or western union to send the overnight delivery fee of Euro700 only.

Below is info, send and get back to me with the details and also inform us your best time of visitation, morning or noon.

Name: Success Uzobu
amount: Euro 700
text: overnight
answer: overnight..

Regards,
Mr Jeffery David Moses
IMF COMPENSATION OFFICE
+2348060248483
[email protected]

#210139 by AlanJones Sun Jul 13, 2014 11:21 pm
IMF COMPENSATION OFFICE

Sorry we dont give our bank account for payment of mere 700 euro. We have moneygram and western union outlet here in our bank so any payment you made to us will come directly to us without any hitches. So go ahead and locate any nearest western union office and make the payment with the details and get back to me as soon as you have done that to enable us commence your atm card delviery. thanks...

Regards,
Mr Jeffery David Moses
IMF COMPENSATION OFFICE
+2348060248483
[email protected]

#210299 by AlanJones Mon Jul 14, 2014 11:03 pm
IMF COMPENSATION OFFICE

THANKS FOR YOUR MESSAGE, WE ARE GOING TO MOVE YOUR FUND BACK TO USAA FEDERAL SAVINGS BANK IN USA SO YOU CAN CONTACT THEM ANYTIME YOU ARE READY TO RECEIVE YOUR FUND FOR FRESH ARRANGEMENT BECAUSE WE ARE NOT READY TO SEND THE CARD. WE SHALL DISABLE THE CARD TODAY.

CONTACT MS JESSICA WEST
USAA FEDERAL SAVINGS BANK
[email protected]

CONTACT HER FOR FURTHER DETAILS ON HOW TO RECEIVE YOUR FUND FROM USA.

Regards,
Mr Jeffery David Moses
IMF COMPENSATION OFFICE
+2348060248483
[email protected]

#210451 by AlanJones Tue Jul 15, 2014 2:12 pm
From USAA BANK( JESSICA WEST ) - [email protected]

USAA Federal Savings Bank - San Antonio.
5619 N W Loop 1604 #101
San Antonio, TX.
940 343 7137

ATTENTION PLEASE XXX

It is notable to inform you that the Usaa Federal Savings Bank, USA has received a credit advice with instructions that we commence the immediate processing and transfer of your United Nations Grant Allocation benefits, on your behalf, from United Nation valued $5.8Million.

We requested that you notify us, about your receiving banking information, as we are preparing our file, to credit and transfer of your fund. Do state it below for clarity as we have schedule to transfer your fund within today as soon as you update us with this information.

YOUR FULL NAME
NAME OF YOUR BANK:
ADDRESS OF YOUR BANK:
YOUR ACCOUNT NUMBER:
YOUR SWIFT CODE NUMBER:
YOUR ROUTING NUMBER ( IF ANY )
YOUR AGE AND OCCUPATION:
YOUR CELL, HOME AND FAX NUMBER:

All transactions are subject to the by-laws and regulations of the international monetary organization i.e IMF,World Bank Etc. To enable us serve you promptly and efficiently, we require you to send us the above listed information to ensure client and bank cordial relations..

Yours faithfully,
MS JESSICA WEST

ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:Header Analysis Quick Report
Originating IP: 41.138.179.155
Originating ISP: Visafone Communications Limited
City: Lagos
Country of Origin: Nigeria
* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline
Last edited by AlanJones on Wed Jul 16, 2014 3:43 am, edited 1 time in total.

#210493 by AlanJones Tue Jul 15, 2014 11:35 pm
5619 N W Loop 1604 #101
San Antonio, TX.
940 343 7137

Attention XXX

We the authoritative board and management USAA Federal Savings Bank, hereby acknowledge the good receipt of your vital information and bank account details in fulfillment of your fund payment requirement. The United Nations Organization in conjunction with other concerned world bodies has mandated us to effect your fund transfer immediately without delay in which the transfer is expected to be concluded within 2 Banking Days.

Right now your account information has been computed into our kit wire transfer system and your transfer has been subsequently effected today enroot the IMF reserve account in New York, U.S.A. This is part of the policy initiated by the U.N.O and other concerned bodies to eliminate and avoid every possible bureaucratic bottleneck and red-tapism that may arise to delay the timely reflection of your transferred fund into your nominated bank account .

Right now we have wired your fund via our corresponding IMF account, your fund was wired to your bank details listed above as provided by you. Your fund currently valued at US$5.8 Million has left our banking vault enroot the IMF bank, for final credit to your above account details.

In line with the set procedures, you are required to pay for the fund transfer processing and handling charges before your fund transfer mandate can be released into your bank account as computed into our data base computer kit wire transfer system.

Due to our tight occupancy and limited inventory regarding the timely remittance of fund before the mandated closing date of payment, your urgent attention in consideration of the above demonstrated fact and your timely co-operation is highly anticipated in order to conclude the final crediting of your fund into your nominated bank account on time.

Your transfer schedule is programmed to be effected and completed within 48 banking hours (Two official working days), this means that your fund will definitely reflect in your bank account as programmed by USAA Federal Savings Bank as long as you meet up with your obligation to us within a realistic time period.

Until you pay this mandatory handling and processing fee of $20,500.00, ( Twenty Thousand, Five Hundred United States Dollars), your fund will not be finally credited into your bank account listed above .

Kindly view the attachment for the Anti Terrorist/Money Laundry Certificate. Which you will take to your bank for transfer confirmation of your money in your bank account. This will only be possible after 48hours following the receipt of your handling and processing charge fee of us$20,500.00 payment and final credit by IMF Washington into your bank.

Based on this you are instructed to send this mandatory fee of $20,500.00 fee via western union money transfer system as soon as possible, to the USAA Federal Savings Bank with the name of our receiving officer, Thornton E. Bazemore Once that is done, kindly email to me the western union MTCN NO, for proper confirmation of the fee.

RECEIVER'S NAME: THORNTON . E. BAZEMORE
ADDRESS: GREENVILLE NORTH CAROLINA USA.
AMOUNT: $20,500

However, the principle of deduction from the source does not really exist on this mode of payment.

We deeply appreciate your co-operation and understanding and be rest assured that the IMF will fully back you and monitor your transfer until you receive your fund properly .

We deeply appreciate your understanding and timely co-operation.

Yours faithfully,

Ms Jessica West
[email protected]

Image Image Image

#210541 by AlanJones Wed Jul 16, 2014 8:35 am
From USAA BANK( JESSICA WEST ) - [email protected]

5619 N W Loop 1604 #101
San Antonio, TX.
940 343 7137

Attention XXX

Here is the account details, as soon as you wire the money kindly get back to me with the payment details so that we can credit your fund in your account without further delay. I await your reply..

BANK NAME: WOODFOREST NATIONAL BANK
BANK ADDRESS:B210 GREENVILLE BOULEVARD GREENVILLE NORTH CAROLINA 27834 USA
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 18254415XX
ROUTING: 053112592
SWIFT CODE: IRVPUS3N
ACCOUNT NAME: THORNTON BAZEMORE
ADDRESS: 4512 WELDON DRIVE TEMPLE HILLS MARYLAND USA

We deeply appreciate your co-operation and understanding and be rest assured that the IMF will fully back you and monitor your transfer until you receive your fund properly .

We deeply appreciate your understanding and timely co-operation.

Yours faithfully,

Ms Jessica West
[email protected]

#210769 by AlanJones Fri Jul 18, 2014 3:57 am

ATM CARD CANCELLATION NOTICE

ATTENTION CLIENT,

We are still waiting, have you make the payment of your processing and fund clearance and Delivery fee as you were instructed? or you wish to forfeit your fund? if you wish to forfeit your fund then stop wasting my time and quickly inform me to get your account closed and fund confiscated. Please we have limited time, so you have to inform me on the decision you have made concerning your fund for office awareness and documentation for the IMF CHIEF to know that you willingly disclaim your fund. Your reply will be highly appreciated. You should stop wasting our time, your transaction will not take us the whole year to be completed to avoid making mistake, you have to help yourself for you to receive our best service. The more you delay, the more hitches surface to delay you, this is not the way things or transaction like yours need to be processed, You are gently depriving yourself your treasure or money with this act of yours. I am already tired writing you and reminding you all the time , You should be grateful to me for always pleading on your behalf, if not, your payment would have been cancelled for a very long time. I am tired with all your delay, quickly get back to me with positive and good explanation on why you have not make the payment yet or else you will never like what will happen to your ATM CARD and money. I wish you the best.

Regards,
Mr Jeffery David Moses
IMF COMPENSATION OFFICE
+2348060248483

#212155 by AlanJones Sun Jul 27, 2014 10:20 pm
Different opening format with same email addresses

Other Emails: [email protected]
Tel. No.: +2348189819840

Dear Friend,

Good day,

I just want to inform you that I have deposited your
ATM MASTER CARD of USD $8,000,000,00 United state
dollars to the FedEx Delivery services here in West
Africa, due to I have waited enough to hear from you
so that your funds will be transferred through
CENTRAL BANK OF AFRICA (BOA) here, but because of
the late response I now decide to deposit the ATM
MASTER CARD with the FEDEX DELIVERY SERVICES with
your previous information as you listed it that
time.

I have paid to them their delivery charges &
insurance coverage fee, the only fee to be paid
again is their security safe keeping fee of $195
dollars only.I would have paid that but they said no
because they don't know when you will contact them
and in case of demurrage.

I will be traveling to SWISS to see my boss and I
will not come back till next four months, therefore
I will advise you to contact the FEDEX SHIPMENT
officer with his contact information as listed below
for the avoidance of increase of their security safe
keeping fee.

Note that I packaged the ATM MASTER CARD inside a
magazine where nobody will notice the content, I
also told the shipment officer Mr.Anthony Williams,
that it is ordinary African magazine I want to
deliver to my friend abroad to avoid further delay
unless you delay to send their security safe keeping
fee.

Below is the shipment officer contact information
including his email address with the parcel
reference number, note that without you indicating
your parcel number as listed below the FedEx
delivery services will not listen to you they will
be imagining if you want to steal another persons
parcel.

Attention: Mr.JEFFERY STEVE Shipment Officer Of
FedEx delivery services Nigeria.
E-mail: [email protected]
Tel: +2348189819840
Shipment Code: CPEL/OWN/9876
Parcel Number: EG2272-NIG

Also below is the information they need to deliver
the ATM MASTER CARD in form of African Magazine to
your address, this is to avoid wrong delivery as I
already gave them your delivery address but you have
to re-confirm it to them
ok.

Full name......................
Home address............
Country....................
Telephone...............

Please make sure the information is complete as they
promised that once they receive their security safe
keeping fee within 2 to 3 working days the magazine
will arrived your door step according to the
shipment officer.

Once again, the FedEx delivery services do not know
the content of the parcel, I registered it as an
African magazine they don't know it contains ATM
MASTER CARD inside, this is to avoid them delaying
the delivery and besides I don't want you to lose
your inheritance funds.

Your ATM MASTER CARD withdrawing access pin code
number is (1148) take note, once you receive the
card you take it to any cash point around your
area, slot it in and enter the pin code for
withdrawal, the amount you are to withdrew per day
is USD$20,000.00. (Twenty thousand United State
dollars) each day.

Also ask them on how you are to make the payment
for the security fee to them so they can effect
immediate delivery on your parcel.

Remain blessed and enjoy your funds.

Thanks.
Mr. John Walter

#215508 by AlanJones Wed Aug 20, 2014 11:06 pm

ATTN CLIENT

HAVE YOU FORFEITED YOUR FUND? PLEASE REPLY AND CONFIRM BECAUSE WE WANT TO DISABLE YOUR CARD FROM THE SYSTEM SINCE YOU SAID YOU CANNOT PAY FOR THE DELIVERY OF YOUR CARD. WE HAVE ASKED YOU TO PAY HALF $200 AND PAY THE REMAINING BALANCE ON DELIVERY TO MR BOYD BUT YOU SAID YOU WANT TO FORFEIT YOUR FUND. IT'S TOO BAD. WHY DO YOU WRITE ME MESSAGE TELLING ME THAT YOU WANT TO FORFEIT YOUR FUND. WE SHALL DISABLE YOUR ATM CARD BY MONDAY SINCE YOU HAVE WILLINGLY FORFEITED YOUR FUND.

Regards,
Mr Jeffery David Moses
IMF COMPENSATION OFFICE
+2348189819840

#215593 by AlanJones Thu Aug 21, 2014 11:39 am
IMF COMPENSATION OFFICE

ATTENTION CLIENT,

PLEASE TRY AND SEND THE $200 SO THAT DELIVERY WILL COMMENCE. I WILL TRY TO CALL YOU NOW. IT IS VERY IMPORTANT.

MR BOYD THE DELIVERY AGENT CAME TO MY OFFICE TODAY TO COLLECT YOUR ATM CARD FOR TRAVEL TO BRAZIL BUT I TOLD HIM THAT WE NEVER HEAR FROM YOU.

SO TRY YOUR BEST AND SEND THE MONEY TODAY OR LATEST TOMORROW.

DO NOT DELAY ANYMORE.

BELOW IS THE INFORMATION TO SEND THE MONEY, AS SOON AS YOU SEND THE MONEY TODAY, KINDLY GET BACK TO ME WITH THE PAYMENT DETAILS.

ALSO NOTIFY ME THE BEST TIME OF VISITATION BECAUSE MR BOYD THE DELIVERY AGENT WILL HAVE TO BE WITH FULL DETAILS TO AVOID ARRIVING WHEN YOU ARE NOT AT HOME, DO YOU PREFER HIM TO COME TO YOUR DOOR STEP IN THE MORNING OR NOON OR AROUND 6PM? CLARIFY YOUR BEST TIME OF VISITATION.

ALSO RECONFIRM YOUR CURRENT HOME ADDRESS TO AVOID HIM GOING TO WRONG ADDRESS OR DELIVERING TO THE WRONG PERSON.
ALSO YOUR TELEPHONE AND MOBILE PHONE WILL BE IMPORTANT SO THAT ONCE HE ARRIVES, HE WILL GIVE YOU A CALL TO STAY AROUND YOUR HOME AND WAIT FOR HIM.

SO GO TO ANY NEAREST WESTERN UNION TODAY OR MONEY GRAM TODAY AND SEND THE MONEY AND GET BACK TO ME WITH THE PAYMENT DETAILS AS SOON AS YOU HAVE MAKE THE PAYMENT TODAY.

NAME: SUCCESS UZOEGBU
TEXT: OVERNIGHT
ANSWER: OVERNIGHT
AMOUNT: $200
MTCN#: OR REFERENCE#:

I AWAIT THE PAYMENT DETAILS SOON TODAY.

Regards,
Mr Jeffery David Moses
IMF COMPENSATION OFFICE
+2348189819840
[email protected]