Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#212382 by AlanJones Tue Jul 29, 2014 4:22 am
Other Email: [email protected]
Tel. No.: +22676815471

Greetings!!!

I am very happy to inform you about my success in getting those fund transferred to a Angolan Account with the co-operation of a new partner from Angola who is an international business man based in the UK LONDON. Presently I am in the UK LONDON right now for an investment projects with my own share of the total sum after the transfer of the fund to here in UK LONDON Meanwhile, I did not forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring those funds despite that it failed us some how.

Now contact Rev. Pastor Alex Zimba, He is the person that connected me to the good business man that helped me.So contact the Pastor with the below information so that he can send you the parceled envelop which I kept for you as your compensation for trying to assist me in that transaction despite you did not complete the project with me.

HERE ARE THE CONTACT INFORMATION'S OF THE PASTOR:
Name: Rev. Pastor Alex Zimba
Telephone: (+226 76815471)
Email: ([email protected])
Office: (Christ Mission Chapel Ministry) Ouagadougou Burkina Faso.

Ask him to send you the wrapped parceled envelope which I dropped in his parish for you. I felt confident and dropped this envelop containing the Check of $250,000.00 USD (Two Hundred and Fifty Thousand US Dollars) because the pastor is a man of GOD, moreover I did not disclose to him that it is an open Check that is contained in the parcel. I only told him that someone will reach him for the collection of the package. I felt very happy to show you this compensation as a token of my appreciation for all the past efforts and attempt to assist me in this matter though all effort proved abortive during the process of everything.

I appreciate your efforts at that time very much. So feel free and get in touch with the Rev. Pastor Alex Zimba, and instruct him where to send the package to you. Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share the joy after all the efforts at that time. Please you must be careful not to give anybody in their church the impression that it is Check that is contained in the package I dropped for you, just let the pastor to know that you wish him to try as much as he can to send you the parcel which I dropped for you.

At the moment, I am very busy here because of the investment projects, which the new partner and I are having at hand at the moment maybe i will not be able to reply my mails, remember that I had forwarded instruction to the Reverend on your behalf for you to receive the parceled Check, so feel free to get in touch with him and he will send the parcel to you without any delay. Once again, I am happy that everything went successfully as planned with the help of my new partner and also I am rewarding you for all your candid efforts in the past to help me.

With best love from me here in UK LONDON and please do inform me after there receipt of this letter so that I will direct you more about the retrieval of the package from Rev. Pastor Alex Zimba.NOTE: Don’t ever tell the Pastor that the content of the envelop is a Check valued the sum of $250,000.00 USD (Two Hundred and Fifty Thousand US Dollars) for security purpose and make sure that you comply with the Pastor to ensure safe delivery of the package to your home address in your country.

My regards to your family,
Ahmed Hassan

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement